Tifa's Consolation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck," Barrett groaned. "Anyone who doesn't want you is fuckin' blind. Just look at you! I just...." Barrett let out an incoherent noise as his cock twitched hard, trapped between them. He was so big, so strong, and holding himself back. Tifa kissed him again quickly before leaning back against the bar.

Her hands went around under the back of her shirt. Maintaining eye contact, Tifa undid the bra, pulling the straps out from around her arms while keeping herself concealed. Barrett broke eye contact first, licking his lips. Tifa pulled the bra out and threw it to the ground. Immediately, she felt gravity pulling at them and the familiar, far away ache.

This was it. The part of Tifa everyone focused on and obsessed over. Her greatest pride and insecurity. Tifa cupped her tits and lifted them up, along with her shirt until the very bottoms of her boobs were visible. She paused there, just long enough for Barrett to look up at her expectantly. Tifa let her tits drop down under her shirt, flesh jiggling obscenely. Then off came her shirt and joined the bra on the floor.

"Is this what you wanted to see, Barrett?" Tifa said in a low, coy voice she barely recognized as her own. She cupped her huge, milky breasts and squeezed, letting the soft skin spill out from between her fingers. "How long?" Her heart was hammering in her chest. Tifa had never shown herself off like this. She could see why Jessie was so forward.

Barrett's mouth was all but watering. "From the firs' time I ever fuckin' saw you," he growled. His cock throbbed between them. It wasn't just occasional now, it was every second that passed, promising Tifa what he had for her. She was more impressed by his restraint. "Me and everyone else in the slums, baby."

The little pet name made Tifa want to melt. "Well," she said, leaning back against the bar and making sure her ass rubbed his clothed cock. It was intoxicating and terrifying to give in. She squeezed her breasts once more before letting them drop with one big ripple. "What are you waiting for? You're not going to break me, Barrett."

That was all she needed to say. Barrett Wallace took a deep breath. When he let it out, he let go completely. Tifa found herself pulled forward as Barrett buried his face between her tits, inhaling and nuzzling them. Between his childlike enthusiasm and the whiskers tickling her skin, Tifa couldn't help but let out a delighted laugh. The nuzzles turned into kisses across her smooth skin. The laugh died when he found her nipple.

The rosy pink nub had been hard since before they'd even kissed. Now, with his mouth against it, kissing and teasing it before taking it in and suckling on it, it was painfully hard and sending jolts of white lightning straight down to her pussy. Tifa groaned out a gentle, "Ohhh," before it cut off with a gasp. His tongue slid out and around the nub. She clenched her legs around Barrett tighter as her need grew.

He didn't stop or even slow down as one groan became a long drawn out moan. Barrett worshipped her nipple with the same quiet, barely restrained intensity he kissed with. He suckled harder, hard enough for the pleasure to crest into pain and make Tifa arch her back and cry out. It stopped, and Tifa opened her eyes long enough to see him switch and give the other breast just as much love.

She put her hand on the back of his head and pulled him against her, whispering out a litany of semi-coherent encouragement. A soft stream of "yes yes yes". Tifa's entire body was a livewire now. Everything was connected to the rising pulse of her pussy, getting hotter and more sensitive the more her lover touched her. Barrett sucked hard again and her entire body jerked against his.

Barrett moaned into her breast. The vibrations were delicious and she squirmed. Tifa's lover groaned and thrust against her. He grabbed her other breast with his good hand and squeezed hard. His massive hand could just barely cover it, and even then it wasn't enough. It was more painful than pleasurable, but she could feel his desire, his need to touch and squeeze and claim her and Tifa was wetter than she'd ever been in her life.

His rough fingers played across her skin, capturing her nipple between the two and squeezing right as he suckled hard on the other. Tifa saw white and cried out as her traitorous hips rolled forward. Barrett let out a low laugh and did it again. And again. And again until Tifa's eyes were clenched shut and she was dry humping him relentlessly. Anything to get a taste of relief for that heat rising deep inside her.

Ever since she was a teen and her breasts came in, they were all people really noticed about her. To people like the assholes she kicked around just an hour before, all Tifa was was a pair of huge tits attached to long legs. It was enough to make her resent her body, the one thing she couldn't train into tight, sleek, fighting perfection. But now, with Barrett sucking on her titties and crushing her against him, she didn't resent her body. Tifa wanted more.

She pushed him away, pressing a finger against Barrett's lips to stop the concerned checkup. He was sweet, way sweeter than he let any of the people under him know, but Tifa was fine. She was better than fine. Panting and flushed, Tifa pushed him back and stood on shaky, wobbly legs. She bent over, peeling her soaked panties down her legs and stepping out of them. She held up the damp cloth, no longer white. They dropped to the floor with the rest of her clothes. All she wore now was her boots and her skirt.

Barrett watched her, once more a beast on a leash while she had control again. His eyes followed her movements like a predator, waiting for the perfect time to devour his prey. "C'mon now," Tifa said, voice shaking with desire. "I wanna see you too." Her hands disappeared under her skirt. Her eyes fluttered as she rubbed her wet lips.

He didn't respond with any words. Just a low exhalation of breath that made the hairs on the back of Tifa's neck stand up. He stood, reminding her again of how much he towered over her. Barrett was a full foot taller, and nearly three times as wide. He was a powerhouse of a man, and it was easy to see why people were scared of him.

But for her, Barrett was the picture of cool restraint. His eyes smouldered with bottomless lust, but he was methodical about unbuttoning his vest and taking it off. It joined her clothes on the floor. Tifa licked her lips as he unbuttoned his pants. His cock was already straining the material. When Barrett unzipped, his cock sprung out of his pants and bobbed in the air, thick and dark and obscene.

"Oh god," Tifa gaped. The first time she'd ever been with a boy, she'd wondered how it could possibly fit inside her. Now she was asking herself the same question while having a good laugh at her teenage self. "Fuck me..."

"That's the plan," Barrett said, grinning. A second later, it faltered and he added, "that is, if you still want to. Still can back ou --"

"Tell me I can back out again and I will," Tifa said. Her eyes remained locked on the thick cock in front of her. It stood straight out proudly, occasionally twitching with his heartbeat. Tifa wasn't good with eyeballing sizes, but if that thing wasn't in the double digits of inches, it was close. "I want this," she said.

Barrett dropped his pants and stepped out of them. He wrapped his hand around his erection and gave it a long, slow pump. With his foreskin pulled back from his fat cockhead, there was already precum gathered at the tip. He wanted her, at least as badly as she wanted him.

"Okay," he said. "Just one last warnin' and then it's on. This might hurt."

Tifa's heart skipped a beat. She believed him. "Yeah?" Maybe it was the alcohol, but she flashed him an eager, almost manic smile. "Do you promise?"

A dark cloud passed over Barrett's eyes. He was silent as he processed what she said and battled with himself over. The battle didn't last long. The next thing Tifa knew, Barrett had her pinned against the bar, mouth attacking hers and his fat cock pressed up between her legs, stopped by her skirt.

Without breaking the kiss, Barrett picked Tifa up and plopped her down on the edge of the bar. Tifa moaned into his mouth and spread her legs for him. He got into position and pushed her skirt up. He broke the kiss and looked down, letting out an appreciative grunt at her pretty pink pussy, hairless save for a triangle pointing down. More than that, her pussy was puffy and all but dripping.

"Do it," Tifa said, shifting so her lower half was more accessible. "C'mon Barrett, fuck me. Fuck me please, I want you to - OH GOD," her let out a cry that died in her throat.

Barrett pushed that fat head against her wet pussy and leaned forward. It felt like he was splitting her open. He pushed more. Tifa's eyes clenched shut, tears spilling out the sides. And then he stopped.

"What're you doing?" Tifa demanded. "I can take it."

"Yeah yeah," Barrett growled. He gripped his cock and pulled back. Before Tifa could egg him on again, he ran his cock up and down the front of her slit and all rational thought left her. "You thought it would be easy, didn'tcha?" Barrett asked in a low, deep voice. "I bet you've never had a cock like mine."

"No," Tifa whimpered, trying to move to follow him. Barrett put a stop to that with his prosthetic on her stomach. She let out a needy whiny as he rocked back and forth against her, teasing her and just making her want more and more.

"Don't worry baby, you're gonna get it," he rumbled soothingly. Up and down his cock went, from down at the bottom of her lips to one big, slow brush up against her clit. "But you gotta get me all lubed up first. Most girls, they can't resist putting it in their mouth first. Do you want that? You wanna get a taste?"

Tifa's brain was melting out her ears. "Yes! Yes, god, yes, I...But no, I want..." Her words tapered off into a whine. The time between the flit of her clit and him starting over was torture. Wasn't she wet enough? Wasn't he?

"Oh no, baby. I know what you need." Barrett's laugh was like low thunder. His pleased, confident rumble had her captivated. "You need to get fucked, don't you?"

"Yes, god, yes, please fuck me," Tifa breathed.

"Lay back and spread that pussy for me."

Tifa did as she was told. Her entire body shook as she laid back, spreading her legs and hooking her arms around them, spreading her lips for Barrett. Gravity flattened her breasts, but Barrett didn't look like he minded. She had to fight to keep her head from lolling back where the bar ended. From here, she was completely open, completely vulnerable to her lover.

Barrett slid his slick cock downward, stopping with the head pressing in. "Good girl," he rumbled and pushed forward, grabbing her by the hips.

Pain came again, but it was nothing compared to the delicious feeling of being filled and stretched past what Tifa thought was possible. Just when she thought she couldn't take anymore, his head slipped inside of her and her entire body shuddered, clamping down hard enough to make Barrett stop and groan.

"More!" Tifa whimpered.

Her lover pushed again and she saw white. Barrett pulled out just enough to rock forward again. Tifa's massive, powerful lover was stretching her out and rocking slowly but firmly against her, feeding her with one agonizingly slow inch at a time. The deeper he managed to get, the longer his strokes were until he was working half of that cock in and out of her slowly. The pain quickly turned to a growing thrill.

Tifa watched him, in love with the look of abandon and lust on his face. His fingers buried themselves in her skirt as he held back for her, getting her used to his size. His eyes were focused hard, looking down where they met and watching her pretty pink pussy devour six inches of black cock. He was closer to the base now, and breathing hard. He pushed, and Tifa saw spots as he pressed against the back of her.

"This is it," said Barrett. "I don't think I can get any more, and I ain't gonna risk --"

Tifa arched her back and thrust herself onto the last three inches of Barrett's cock. Her vision went white as he hit the deepest part of her, filling her well past capacity and past reason and past anything thinking about how fucking full she was and "Oh fuck" Tifa's voice went guttural. "Oh fuck oh fuck OH"

She died. Or at least came close to it. That endless hunger and tension built up until it snapped and she exploded from the inside out. Tifa's hands flailed around helpless until she got a hold of the bar and held on tight. Her entire body was like an exposed wire, twitching and convulsing as jolt after jolt surged through her and crashed with a wave of euphoria.

"Teef? Tifa?" she through miles and miles of fog. "Fucking hell, TIFA?" Her cheeks stung, and then her vision cleared. Barrett loomed over her, still balls deep. Fuck she was full. Sweat clung to his brow. He was keeping very still, even as her pussy finished contracting and clenching around it.

"Mmmm," Tifa groaned out pleasantly. The fire wasn't gone, but it was calmer now. Her entire body felt so relaxed now. There was still pain, but it was distant and only added to the sensations. It was like she'd finally achieved the state Master Zangan had always described: like water. She let go of the bar, fingers tingling as sensation crept back to her. She cupped her breasts and squeezed them. "Why'd you stop? More."

Barrett's mouth opened and closed wordlessly. Desire for her and desire to make sure she was okay fought, making Tifa let out a heady laugh. She squeezed down on him, head going fuzzy again, but it was nothing compared to the sharp intake of breath from her large lover, or the way his eyes fluttered shut for a second before he forced them open again.

"...A'ight," he said, a crooked grin taking over. "You want more, baby? Hold tight." He drew himself almost all of the way out of her. Every inch he pulled out was an empty ache that made her throw her legs around his waist to keep him from leaving. Tifa hadn't even realized she'd done it until Barrett stopped, chuckling.

He let himself fall forward slowly, pushing his way in with far less resistance. Barrett stopped when his balls were nestled against her ass, sighing. Tifa took a deep breath, pulling him back into her while her fingers found her nipples and rolled them between her thumbs and forefingers.

Everything was so much less intense now, but it didn't matter. As Barrett pulled back just far enough to thrust into her with his first real show of force, the pleasure bloomed and echoed throughout all of her. There was less of the primal, animalistic hunger for rutting and now a delicious, heady enjoyment with each slow, powerful thrust. Tifa lifted her hips to meet him, drawing him into her with a pleased sigh.

"Shit, Teef," Barrett growled, making the hairs on the back of her neck stand up. He picked up the pace, sawing in and out of her with careful control. The control slipped and he slammed home with a groan. His cock twitched violently inside of her. Her entire body shuddered, and she answered with a moan of her own as her pussy clamped down hard.

"Barrett..." Tifa moaned, "god, I've never felt like this..." His thick cock pushed through the tight, wet walls of her cunt as it clung to him. Faster now, stirring that fire and need back to life. "You feel so fucking good," she cried out, slamming her hips against his and clenching.

"UNGH," Barrett grunted, slamming his hips against hers hard. Pain and pleasure flared and mixed and by the time they faded, he was already thrusting back into her faster than before. She squeezed her nipples in time with his thrusts. Stars filled her vision as her new lover began fucking her in earnest.

He held her by her hips, keeping Tifa's legs wrapped around him for leverage as he rutted against her. Each time he buried his fat cock inside of her he let out a low grunt and his balls slapped against her ass. As much as Tifa closed and opened her eyes, his were locked on her, flitting between watching his dark cock disappear inside her creamy body and the jiggle of her tits as he fucked her and she played with them.

"Harder," Tifa demanded again. She couldn't move much, pinned beneath him. All she could do was hump back at him, and it wasn't enough. It didn't hurt enough, it didn't test her or challenge her. Tifa was done with her comfort zone. She was going to take what she wanted, and Barrett was going to give it to her.

Barrett pulled out. The feeling of being empty after a good ten minutes of being so very, very full had Tifa letting out an annoyed whine. "No, I ain't done yet," Barrett growled. He flipped her over on the bar. Tifa flailed at first but caught herself and repositioned herself so her lower half was hanging off the bar. From that position, her tits squished against the sticky wood. It was another good ache. One that made her feel dirty and powerful and sexy.

She looked over her shoulder at him. "Is this better?" she wiggled her ass at him.

The look in his eyes excited her. Barrett didn't bother flirting back. Getting into position, he wound his prosthetic around her impossibly long hair and tugged. More and more stings to add to the cacophony of sensations. Tifa's breath caught in her throat. She shivered, and could feel herself dripping onto the floor.

The only warning she got was the feeling of his swollen cockhead pressing against her lips and then he buried all nine inches to the hilt. Sopping wet and stretched, Barrett had no issues hitting that perfect, deepest spot inside of her. It was like pressing a button that made all of her senses shuffle as they blended together. Before her vision returned he pulled on her hair and slammed himself into her again.

Tifa once more held onto the bar as her entire body went haywire. Barrett pinned her in place as her legs twitched and kicked. "Oh no you don't, baby. You ain't going anywhere," he growled. "I got you..." He slammed home and moved his hips around in lazy circles, "RIGHT where I want you."

All she could do was whimper helplessly with need. This was exactly where she wanted to be. Every powerful thrust into her made her more helpless for the next one that game. She couldn't move, she couldn't fight, all she could do was egg him on and beg for more. Never had Tifa ever felt so powerless, or enjoyed it. Whatever Barrett wanted, all he had to do was take it.

Faster and faster now, he did. The long, slow, powerful fucking that made her entire body shake with pain and joy and made her hard nipples rub up against the wood melted into hot, heavy, and fast. Barrett only withdrew enough to bury himself in again. The room was full of the sounds of her whimpers, his grunts, the sounds of his balls slapping up against her clit and their combined heavy breathing and groaning as Tifa let her body be used by someone who could appreciate her.

Barrett's groans got louder. At first they were barely audible under the wet sounds of their sex, but now they were rising in volume until he was all but crying out. Tifa's entire body twinged with renewed need. "Fuck me," she cried out, voice hoarse. "Fuck me, Barrett. Fuck me fuck me fuck meeeee ~ "

She couldn't move against him well. Tifa couldn't do anything but egg him on, but it was enough. Another sharp jerk of her hair had her clenching her cunt around him. Barrett reached down between her legs and found her clit. He ran his fingers over it in circles, harder than she would've liked but that just made it better. Tifa was past overstimulated and loving every second of it.

Barrett leaned over until his weight was pressing her into the bar, making breathing hard. His lips were at the back of her neck, kissing and licking and biting down hard. His frenzied fucking reached a fever pitch as he lost control. He didn't bellow or roar or even moan. His teeth sank into Tifa's shoulder and he shuddered. His cock started twitching, and Tifa's entire body surrendered.