Tiff and Britt Go to College Ch. 01

Story Info
A young girl masturbates with her internet lover.
3k words
4.1
8.5k
3
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/31/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One: Preparations

Tiffany sat in the back of Mrs. Jones's trigonometry class staring intensely at the clock. Normally she would be near the front of the class vigorously taking notes but today she found herself counting the seconds for two reasons. One: it was math, barf, and Two: today was the last day of high school for her ever.

"I want you to have a safe summer and reflect upon what you want to do for the rest of your life." Mrs. Jones said over the din of the noisy classroom.

Tiffany played with her chestnut hair which naturally worked its way into curls. She was a bit anxious for the summer to begin.

She had already accepted a full scholarship to Jefferson College. Two hours away, it was still close enough to Mom and Dad but far enough that she would be on her own. It was a good school with a great Theater program and she would be there with her best friend Brittany. Plus, there was another reasons he wanted to go to Jefferson as well.

The bell rang. It was 3 o'clock. Tiffany bolted out of her seat and raced to the door trying to make her way through the chaotic mass of her classmates, themselves ready for the summer.

Weaving her way through the hallways of Lincoln High School she made it outside. Exhaling the stale air from the prison-like school she took in the clean suburban air. "Freedom" she thought to herself.

Just then she felt a tap on her shoulder. It was Brittany, wearing a severely low cut blouse that showcased her ample chest and a pair of brightly colored leggings that hugged her wide hips and round bottom. Her blonde hair was tied in a ponytail which she undid and shook her hair.

"Summer's here bitches!" she said

Tiffany chortled as they stated to walk home.

"Jesus Brit, you're going to fall out of your top if you're not careful."

Brittany looked down at her cleavage and pulled her shirt down to expose more of it. Tiffany got a peek of the busty blonde's purple bra which stood out against her pale milky breasts.

"Whatever. If you got it flaunt it. I'm ready to show Jefferson College exactly what I've got. You ready for the weekend?"

Tiffany looked down at the ground of the suburban sidewalk. The streets were busier than normal with dozens of SUVs driving past carrying other students from Lincoln ready for the high school as well as the other occasional kid on foot walking by. Tiffany lowered her voice anxious that someone might be eavesdropping.

"Yeah. I guess."

"Don't give me that pussy attitude." Brittany said, "We're going to college together and I want the next four years to be fun-fun-fun."

"I'm ready for the next four years." Tiffany replied. "It's this weekend I'm worried about."

Brittany scoffed at this.

"What are you worried about? My cousin Helena is cool as shit and she's going to show us the school so we aren't weirdo lost friendless losers in the fall."

They reached Tiffany's house. Brittany stopped walking.

"I'm going to get you laid." She said abruptly.

Tiffany blushed a deep shade of red and looked around to make sure no one had overheard.

"I'd be embarrassed too," Brittany said picking up on her friend's insecurity, "a virgin at 18. Tsk tsk. How the hell did you go through four years of high school and not once get some of that sweet, sweet dick?"

"I guess I'm waiting for the right dick." Tiffany said with a joking grin.

"Honey, they're all the right dick."

The two girls giggled.

"Alright, meet me at Duane's tomorrow. Early. We're lucky they let us out of Lincoln on a Thursday. That means we have Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday to explore Lincoln. On Monday Helena has to go back home to Iowa so that gives us four days to explore, party, and cash in your v-card. Got it?"

Tiffany nodded, not wanting to put up a fight on the last point. They exchanged goodbyes and Tiffany walked to her home on the corner. It was a large two story brick building.

Tiffany's parents were both lawyers and worked long hours and she was an only child, which meant that she was used to spending vast stretches of time alone. If was probably why she had taken to Brittany - a theater kid like her they had the stage in common but not much else - Brittany was a sort of surrogate big sister; never mind that they were the same age. Brittany was worldly, more experienced in life and more adventurous. Tiffany was happy to have her as a friend.

Tiffany opened the front door and turned off the alarm. Her parents would still be at work for at least two more hours. She smiled to herself, knowing what this time would allow for, and hurried to her room.

Her room was a mess of pink and lavender. At her heart Tiffany was a girly-girl. She was also messy too with several piles of laundry yet to be washed on the floor. Her bed was littered with stuffed animals and each one had a name and large hand-made bookcases lined the back of the room. Tiffany's parents had instilled in her a love of reading and learning. Secretly she suspected they had intended for her to go to law school like they had.

Tiffany threw her backpack on her bed and then rushed to her computer. She moved the mouse to wake it from its slumber. She entered the password, her birthday, and the screen lit up. Sitting in her chair, an expensive yet functional faux-leather office chair, she looked at the instant messaging software. A few of her friends from school were online. Brittany was not, meaning she probably had gone to her boyfriend Duane's before heading home. Tiffany scanned her list of contacts and there he was. As soon as she noticed a pop up chat box appeared. It was Clark.

"Hey." Clark said via chat.

"Hey yourself :)" Tiffany wrote back.

Tiffany could see that he was typing.

"How does it feel to be a high school graduate?" Clark asked.

"It's OK. The graduation ceremony isn't for two weeks so it kind of feels unofficial. I'm soooooo ready for summer though."

"Yeah. Me too. It's going to be nice to go back home and see the folks."

"Is it hard living away from home?"

"Sometimes. But then I remember college is great and living alone is great. If I want to stay up late and eat nothing but poptarts then so be it damn it."

"LOL." Tiffany said actually chuckling out loud a bit. "Yeah. I'm looking forward to it. Jefferson College sounds so amazing. What's it like?"

"Well it's not too big, about 700 acres, not including the town, and it's really green, and all the buildings are made out of this white stone, except the newer buildings which are made out of glass, and everyone likes to party and get drunk because it's a small liberal arts college and that's what you do here."

"What's the theater department like?" Tiffany asked.

"I don't really go over there too often but from what I've seen they all hang out together in the University Center and on the quads and it all looks like everyone is sleeping with everyone in that scene."

"It's just like high school then."

"LOL" Clark wrote back. "Are you sleeping with everyone in your high school theater scene?"

"You know I'm not." Tiffany wrote back. "I'm saving myself."

"For...?" Clark wrote back.

"LOL are you going to make me say it?"

":)"

"For the man I love."

"And who is that?"

"I dunno..." Tiffany said playfully. She had met Clark in an online video game when she was a freshman in high school and he was a sophomore in college. Now four years later she was preparing to go to Jefferson with Clark and Clark was entering his second year of graduate school. They had spent virtually every day of the last four years talking about their lives, giving and getting advice, and sharing their hopes and dreams but it was only in the last year that things began to get serious.

"Is it me?"

"Maaaybeeeeeeee." Tiffany replied coyly.

"What are you wearing?" Clark asked. Tiffany knew what he wanted.

Tiffany was wearing a pair of black skinny jeans along with a black mock turtleneck. It wasn't the sexist outfit but it showcased her slender figure. Tiffany wasn't thick like Brittany, but she wasn't skinny. Well-proportioned, she was fit from years of dance, ballet, and theater.

"Want to see?????" Tiffany asked.

"YES!!" Clark typed back.

Tiffany opened her desk drawer and pulled out a webcam hidden under a pile of notebooks. She had bought the webcam when she had gone through a phase of wanting to upload her every thought to Youtube but now mostly used it for chatting with Clark. She kept it hidden lest she have to endure a lecture about Web safety from her parents.

She plugged the device in, mounted it to the top of her monitor, and clicked the webcam button on the chatbox. After a moment her face appeared on the screen in a smaller box and next to that box a larger window containing the face of Clark.

Clark was obviously older but still retained some of his boyish good looks. He was slender and well defined. He wasn't wearing a shirt and Tiffany could make out the faintest hint of muscles. His face was long and thin with jet black hair that covered the front top quarter of his face. What Tiffany liked most about him was his smile. His white teeth glistened as he smiled from ear to ear as he looked at Tiffany.

Behind him Tiffany could see that his room was messier than his. A small cramped dormroom. As a graduate student he was able to secure a single unit, no roommates, but it must have been half the size of Tiffany's bedroom.

Tiffany backed up away from the computer and stood far enough so that Clark could get a good look. Without thinking she began to dance, doing moves from ballet in order to give Clark a good view of her. From the corner of her eye she could see Clark laughing and clapping. She approached the computer.

"Wow!" Clark had typed "Brava! Brava Tiffany. Loving the all black. Such an artsy fartsy. All you need now is a black beret."

Tiffany laughed.

"Believe it or not," she typed in reply, "I'm not actually wearing all black today."

"No?" Clark asked.

Tiffany stood up again and stuck her left hand slightly down the front of her pants and pulled up the pink lace of her panties before letting go and putting the bit back in her pants.

Clark looked at her incredulously and wrote,

"Hmm...I didn't quite make that out. Could you show me once more?"

Tiffany read and nodded and then blew him a kiss. She stepped back from the computer, undid her pant button, and shimmied out of the tight jeans until they pooled around her ankles. Kicking them off, she then quickly threw off her top to the side.

She was now standing in front of Clark in her underwear. A pair of pink boyshorts hung to her hips as well as a green and white polkadotted bra. She turned around slowly, and bent forward with her legs slightly spread apart in order to showcase her bottom. While not as big as some other girl's, especially Brittany, she worked hard to keep her ass pert and shapely and considered it one of her best features. And now she wanted to show it off to Clark.

They had done this in the past. In fact several times in the last month. The anticipation was too much and for the time being this was the best they could do. Someday they would experience the real thing but for now Tiffany was fine with this arrangement.

She looked back at the computer screen. Clark hadn't said anything but it was clear what was going on.

"Your turn." Tiffany said.

With one hand Clark reached out, grabbed his webcam, and pointed it to his crotch. His naked cock was exposed and rock hard and with his free hand he was slowly and rhythmically moving it up and down.

Tiffany smiled, nodded, and gave a thumbs up to her computer. "That's what I like to see." She typed.

Clark responded by tugging at his dick with more force. Tiffany took a second to admire it. It was big. While Tiffany was a virgin that didn't mean she hadn't given out the occasional blowjob or five. She was after all an American teenager. So she had a pretty good frame of reference when it came to cocks and Clark certainly took the cake. It was long and girthy and curved slightly inward towards his tight abs. He was circumcised, not that she would have minded, but this made his head look huge.

As she stared at the monster of a cock that was Clark's penis she could feel pressure in her loins. Her pussy had gotten wet and ached for the touch of a man's, her man's, cock. Her fingers would have to do for now.

She slid her hand down the front of her panties and began massaging her clit. Clark stopped jerking off to type, "No. Let me see."

Tiffany turned quickly to make sure the door was closed still and then unsnapped her bra letting out her small perky tits and then gracefully sliding down her pink boyshorts. Clark now could see her pussy which for the most part was clean shaven except for a few bits of stubble. It had been a few days since she had shaved.

"May I continue?" Tiffany asked and looked at the camera giving it a sarcastic look. Clark adjusted the camera back to his face, gave a big goofy grin and a thumbs up, and then pointed it back to his cock.

With her left hand Tiffany began to massage her right tit, rubbing it and pinching the nipple as she massaged her clit with her right hand. She used her two middle fingers to rub it up and down up and down up down repeatedly and she closed her eyes and imagined that it was Clark; that he was the one there causing waves of pleasure to wash over her.

When it came to masturbation Tiffany was a pro. She started at a young age and, being celibate, became very good at popping off. She did it usually twice a day, once before school and once right before bed. Normally she was very efficient but today she would take her time and give him a show.

She stood up from the chair and again bent down with her legs spread apart. She kept her hand furiously rubbing away at her clit but this time with her free hand she began to work her vaginal canal, slipping in her middle finger and pulling it out. She knew Clark could see everything, her pussy and her asshole, and this turned her on.

Clark on his end was jacking off like crazy, unable to believe the feast in front of his eyes. He looked as hard as he could at the computer monitor hoping to burn every image of it into his brain.

Tiffany looked and saw that Clark was spewing thick jets of creamy cum out of his dick. It came in pulsating pearl droplets all over his abdomen. Seeing that was enough to push her over the edge. She began masturbating harder and she commenced to work her index finger into her asshole which she had found was always the surefire way to cum. Just like that the trick worked. She felt electricity from her ass all the way to her twat and came in ecstasy.

"Oh fuck." She said out loud. "Oh Jesus fuck."

Tiffany was panting like crazy. She looked at the screen and could see that Clark was breathing heavily too.

"I think you owe me a kiss." She said, both cameras now pointing back to their respective faces.

"I owe you fucking dinner and a movie." Clark replied.

"LOL" Tiffany replied, this being the only reply she could muster.

"Thank you." Clark wrote. "I needed that."

"You and me both" Tiffany said. "My folks are going to be here soon. I should probably go, err, wash up."

Clark nodded and wrote, "Yeah. OK. I see how it is. Wham bam thank you ma'am eh?"

Tiffany cackled. She liked the idea of her being the one using him for sex. "Money's on the counter."

"Hey Tiff...I love you."

"Love you too Clarky."

"I can't wait to see you in the fall. I can't believe you'll be here. I don't know if I can wait a whole three months!"

Tiffany sighed and forced a smile, then waved as she unplugged the web cam. "Me too. Gotta jet. Bye. Love you."

She then left the chat without giving Clark a chance to say goodbye and powered off her computer. Tiffany walked out of her room and to the shower, still naked and sticky, and thought about how she had not told Clark about the weekend trip. Part of her thought that maybe she would surprise him and another part was scared— worried about not just losing her virginity but also meeting Clark in person.

She liked their online relationship. She knew that. She kept it hidden from everyone in real life. It was their own personal secret and maybe she wasn't ready for it to become so...real. So actualized.

But if she truly loved Clark like she said she did then at some point it would have to become real. They couldn't just keep talking over chat— or just keep having cyber-sex for that matter. "I need a dick in my pussy!" Tiffany thought to herself.

"Whatever," she then thought. "I'll figure it out later. This weekend is about exploring the college and spending time with Brittany." If she runs into Clark then so be it. She wasn't going to worry about it.

The water ran down her body as her hand instinctively found her way to her pussy, still tender from before, but she found she was still horny. "Time for round two" she thought.