Tiff and Britt Go to College Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Phew." She said, "So you are human. For a moment I thought you were a Disney princess."

"Don't let her innocent act fool you. This girl can take a dick in the mouth like no one's business. I was there when she gave her first blowie." Brittany said. "I taught her everything she knows."

"Hush!" Tiffany shoved Brittany

"How does that happen?" Helena asked curiously.

"Oh hang on, slow down. Whose turn is it? Jeopardy rules people. Ask it in the form of a question."

Amy held the flask up.

"Never have I ever given a blowjob while my friend was in the same room giving a blowjob."

Brittany yanked the flask from Amy and took a big gulp and then shoved the flask into Tiffany's hand. Tiffany sighed and took a small sip. The liquid burned her throat. Normally she liked to mix her drinks with diet coke but she didn't want to look like a pansy in front of her new friends so she held back the pain and put the flask down.

"Now for the story." Helena said eagerly.

"This is going to be a good one." Brittany said licking her lips and savoring retelling the story. As the rest sat Brittany stood as if she were giving a sermon.

"It was me, Kyle Henderson, and Steve Lucas, and we had stayed late for Theater Club rehearsing our scene when Mrs. Shipley, our drama teacher, got a call from her Husband. I think he was locked out or something. So she had to go home and let him in. She just left us there for like twenty minutes. Anyway me and Kyle had a thing already and he was getting super handsy and rubbing me and yeah, it kind of got me horny, so I just decided to reach into his pants, grab it, and take it out right there and suck it.

"And Tiffany was like 'whoa dude, what are you doing' but I had this kid's pole in my mouth so I just shrugged, and then she turns and Steve had taken his dick out too! So Tiffany decides to take the plunge and go for it and she starts giving the saddest blow job I've ever seen, so I make eye contact with her and try to tell her to slow down, with my eyes. And she does. And then for the next ten minutes or so she's just following my lead and doing what I do. It's like I was put on this earth to teach this girl how to suck dick."

"Wow, that's actually kind of hot." Helena said, leaned in and having absorbed every word.

"Oh God, the worst part was when Steve came Tiffany didn't know what to do so she just kind of coughed his jizz up and it got all over the front of her shirt. We had to clean it up super fast because Mrs. Shipley was right down the hall."

Helena laughed mightily.

"Don't laugh at me!" Tiffany said half hurt and half playfully, "It was my first time. I'm waaay better now."

"I'm sure you are sweetie." Amy said. "I guess it's your turn Tiffany."

Tiffany took the flask and thought for a bit. She thought about her and Clark. The relationship they had. Their private shows. She wondered if any of these girls had anything like that. So she decided to judge the truth just a bit.

"Never have I ever masturbated in the same room as someone else." Tiffany said. It was technically true. Clark had been hundreds of miles away in a different room. Because of the magic of the Internet it had only seemed like it was the same room.

Helena and Amy looked at each other and giggled. Amy gestured for the flask and took a gulp and handed it to Helena who did the same.

"Oh my God no way." Brittany said.

"Together?" Tiffany added.

"Yep." Amy said.

"Look," Helena said, "we've been roommates for two years now going on three. At first I would wait for her to go to class and then rub one out."

"Me too." Amy said

"But then after walking in on each other one too many times we decided that we were pretty close and we could totally just fingerbate in the same room if we wanted."

"How?"

"It's kind of my fault." Amy said. "One night I thought Helena was asleep and I was incredibly hot and bothered. So I just slid my hand into my pants and started rubbing my twat."

"And I wasn't asleep and I turned and saw and that got ME all hot and bothered so I figured if she's gonna rub one out them so am I. So I slid my hand down my pants and started going to town on myself."

"And after a while we stopped trying to hide from ourselves and embraced it. Now usually one of us will crawl into the others bed with an iPad and we'll put on a porno and rub ourselves raw. Sometimes we even race."

"Holy shit," Brittany said, "that's the hottest thing I've ever heard. Ever."

"I'm surprised friends like you two haven't experimented." Helena said.

"Well I've always been into boys and girls." Brittany said. "But I don't think Tiff goes both ways like that."

Tension was thick in the air as Tiffany was awkwardly silent. While it was true that she was generally only attracted to males she had wondered what it would be like to be with a woman, specifically her best friend. They were so close and had experienced almost every spectrum of emotion together. Why not sex, she had wondered.

"Yeah..." Tiffany said her voice trailing off. As she was thinking of something to say the door knocked. Shave and a haircut, two bits.

"I bet its Diego." Amy said before shouting "Come in!"

A tall man with milk-coffee skin walked through the door. He was dressed in all black and wore a thick but neatly trimmed beard on his face. He seemed well built -- not thin but also not flabby or fat in any way and it was easy to imagine that underneath his layers of clothing was a well maintained and muscular body. His hair was thick and jet black in and long locks hung over his eyes. As he walked in he held a brown paper bag that rattled. Bottles of alcohol.

He looked at the room and smiled. Tiffany thought his teeth were the whitest things she'd ever seen.

"Today must be my lucky day." He said with a thick Hispanic accent.

"Guys," Amy said, "This is Diego."

Diego immediately walked up to Brittany.

"Oh my," he said making no attempt to hide his leering eyes. "You must be Brittany, yes? Helena's cousin"

Brittany leaned in.

"That's right."

Diego looked right at her cleavage.

"Yes, I see the familial resemblance."

"Quit being a creep, Diego." Amy said.

"Jealous?" Diego said as he turned his attention to Tiffany. "And you are Tiffany? Her good friend?"

"That's right." Tiffany said, unsure of what to make of this man. He seemed half lecherous pervert half charismatic magnetic gentleman. She looked at Brittany to see if she could get a read on her face and maybe see if she could tell what Brittany thought but Brittany had her best poker face on like a stone.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Tiffany."

"Diego's an international student from Mexico City." Helena said. "Believe it or not this guy is the superstar of the Mathematics department."

"Yes, that is the truth." Diego said.

Tiffany's ears lit up. Mathematics? Clark was a math major. Maybe this character knew Clark.

"Diego?" Tiffany said.

"Yes lovely?"

"You're a math major?"

"This is the truth."

"Do you know a guy named Clark? Clark Baum?"

Amy and Helena didn't seem to register this conversation was going on but Brittany's face contorted to make the most WTF face she could.

"Yes! I know Clark!" Diego said. "He is, eh, como se dice, my neighbor.

"Who's Clark Buam?" Brittany asked.

"I'll tell you later, Brit." Tiffany said. Then thinking of a way to get out of the situation, "Hey, those bottles aren't going to drink themselves. You guys ready to go party?"

"I like the way you think. Vamanos." Diego said.

"Ditto." Helena said. "Let's get this show on the road. Come on, come on, come on."

The group hurried out the door. Brittany and Tiffany lagged behind.

"Put a pin cushion on the Clark Baum mystery for now." She said sternly, "You're not getting out of it. But for now we need a game plan."

"What do you mean a game plan?" Tiffany replied.

"I'm going to fuck that guy." Brittany said matter-of-factly. "So, that's happening."

"Really? Him?!" Tiffany said questioning her friend's judgement.

"Yeah, why not?"

"Um, he's kind of creepy and also, you know, he only likes butts."

"I'm willing to try most things." Brittany said slapping her ass. "So, when that goes down, you either need to be in the room or find your way back here with the girls. I'll text you when it's over."

"Yo, bitches," the girls heard Helena holler from down the hall, "Let's get a move on!"

Brittany and Tiffany looked at each other and both mentally braced for the night ahead.

12