Tiff Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Axelotl
Axelotl
427 Followers

Her mouth slowly opened wide for the cock as he pushed it in. Vico let of a pleasurable sigh as he felt the sucking pressure around his member. He pushed it down deeper into her mouth and then started bobbing his ass up and down as he fucked her pretty face. Her teeth scraped along his shaft now and then, but she kept her mouth open wide to accommodate his thick rod as she continued to suck.

Vico chuckled to himself, amused that this was one of the few things that the woman was still able to do. It was as though sucking a cock came naturally to her. It reinforced his belief that all women were whores.

He pulled his cock back, and there was a loud slurping noise as it left her sucking mouth. He laughed as he slapped his wet member against her cheek and she made some funny moaning noises. He pressed his cock into her lips and she opened wide and took him in again. He resumed bobbing his groin back and forth into her face as she sucked him off.

The rogue pushed his cock in deep and his cockhead prodded into her throat. She gagged and coughed around the member and he could feel her teeth press into his shaft. She didn't bite hard, but it gave him a fright. He quickly pulled out of her mouth and she coughed and spluttered. Tears formed in her eyes and ran down her dark skin.

"Okay, that's enough of that. Let's fuck that drow pussy." He shuffled off the bed and Tiff lay there with her legs apart. He bent over her and moved his hand to her groin, rubbing his fingers over her thin silky lips. "How wet are you for me?" He slipped a couple of fingers inside and her warm flesh hugged them tightly. He wriggled the digits around and Tiff let out a sharp moan. Then he pulled the fingers out again, "Hmm, pretty wet, but you're going to be a tight fit, aren't you?"

He grabbed the jar off the nightstand and unscrewed it. The grease was thick and slimy. Vico sniffed at it. He guessed that it was made from some sort of animal fat. He dipped his fingers in and then rubbed a glob of the substance over his cock. More of the grease was rubbed into her cunt before he put the jar back down on the nightstand.

Vico climbed back on the bed, getting on top of the naked dark elf. He got hold of his big greasy erection and rubbed the head over her slippery crotch until it pressed into her little slit. Then he pushed forward, slowly splitting the supple lips apart. He groaned as he felt the warm soft flesh press tightly around his cock. Tiff let out a yelp beneath him. He pushed forward and his cock sunk deeper into the gripping cunt, then he gave a quick thrust and the cockhead prodded at her womb as it went in as deep as it could go.

Tiff cried out and thrashed about beneath him as she struggled to get away from the pain. Vico quickly put his weight down on top of her, pinning her down. He clamped his hand around her mouth to muffle her screaming. "Shut up, I'm not killing you!"

He lay on top of her for a while with his cock wedged in her tight cunt. Tears ran down her face as she feebly struggled beneath him. She reminded him of Lyanna, and the night in the cellars under Betancuria castle where he raped her. It seemed like decades ago. He didn't really like to think about that much.

Slowly, he pulled back, and the grease helped his rigid member slide along the stretched squeezing walls. The meaty rod pulled back several inches and then he pushed it in deep again. He moaned with pleasure as he slowly pushed and pulled his hard cock into the small woman pinned beneath him.

Her muffled cries had died down and she stopped struggling. He removed his hand from her mouth. He lifted his weight off her and she gasped for breath as he began bobbing his ass up and down at a faster pace. He let out more pleasurable groans as he felt that wonderful pressure and potent rubbing around his swollen member.

He looked down at her beautiful exotic face as he ploughed her. The drow was breathing heavily and letting out soft moans and yelps, though her eyes were still blankly staring at some distant point. Was she even aware that she was being fucked by a human?

Vico pulled back and his cock slipped out of the gripping pussy. He got up on his knees and shuffled forward on the bed. He then grabbed her legs and lifted her, bringing her crotch up to his rigid member. He smiled as he looked down at the white thatch and the purple slit which was now puffy and glistening. The wet cockhead prodded around the opening for a moment and then speared its way back inside.

Tiff groaned as he gripped her legs tightly and thrust his crotch forward, poking his cock in deep. Vico started giving hard pounding thrusts which bucked the dark elfs' body. He was making a series of grunts and groans as he fucked her hard.

He could feel the wonderful pressure building in his cock as he continually slammed it into the drows' narrow passage. Vico groaned as the pressure was reaching its peak and he yearned for the blissful release. Suddenly the fat member started throbbing wildly and he wedged it in deep. He groaned loudly as his cock pulsed, and warm cum gushed out, spreading out inside the tight hole. "Aaah yeah!..ngh...Fuck yeah!" The orgasm felt great, but soon subsided as his thick cum spilt out deep inside her.

He let go of her legs and they flopped down beside him. Then he got down so that he was lying on top of her again. She was panting, her face was hot and sweaty. Vico ran his fingers through her moist hair and kissed along her cheek and lips as he slowly bobbed his sensitive cock back and forth inside her.

Soon he pulled back and his wet cock was released from her tight body again. Pearly cum spilled out of her and ran down her dark skin and onto the bed. He rolled over and flopped down onto the bed beside her, he was also hot and sweaty and breathing heavily, bathing in the afterglow of the blissful orgasm.

His cock softened and his breathing steadied as he lay there. He wondered if it was possible to get the drow woman pregnant. He knew human men could impregnate elf women, resulting in half-elves. He had never heard of a half-drow. It might be possible. Oh well, if his seed did take hold in this drow bitch, it wasn't his problem.

He turned over to face the woman and turned her head so that he could look upon her face again. Her large copper eyes did hold an exotic beauty, even if they only stared vacantly. "Who were you drow?...before you became a dirty dwarfs' fuck-toy. Were you once a Princess, like Lyanna? Were you a decent fighter like her?..." His hand moved down and rubbed over her breast. "Hmph...It doesn't matter. You're just a whore now. And I'm going to get my moneys worth out of you."

His other hand moved down and rubbed his dick while he groped at her breasts. He leant over and planted a kiss on her lips. Soon he sat up on the bed and leaned over her. He flipped the woman over in one swift motion and she let out a squeal. Then he got hold of her under her arms and dragged her up on the bed so that her head was at his crotch.

Tiff moved her arms up, trying to lift herself, but Vico easily held her down. She lifted her head and he rubbed his half-erect member over her face. He held her head firmly as he pushed his dick into her lips. "Come on, suck it down again, Whore." Tiff opened her mouth and took it in. She tried to move her head away, not liking the taste, but he held her firmly. Vico let out a pleasurable sigh as her lips sealed around the shaft and he felt the wet sucking sensation.

His cock quickly swelled in her mouth until it was fully erect again. He bobbed her head up and down on his dick for a little while longer. She made a loud slurping noise as he lifted her head and removed his swollen member. Vico shuffled out from under her and put her head down on the pillow. He moved down on the bed. "Heh, cute butt." He groped at her dark round ass cheeks and then gave them a hard slap, making her yelp.

He lifted her ass up and bent her legs beneath her so that she was kneeling on the bed with her head down on the pillow. He knelt behind her and grabbed her ass cheeks, spreading them apart. Her anus was a little puffy purple ring which protruded slightly with a small dark crevice in the center. "Heh, looks like your bumhole has seen plenty of action, Dirty butt-fucking dwarf!"

He rubbed his finger along her slick puffy lips, coating it with his slimy cum. Then the finger poked right into her little dark asshole. The tight ring stretched around his finger as he pushed it inside. Tiff let out a soft moan. He pushed the digit back and forth in a fucking motion as the warm hole hugged it tightly. "Hmm, nice. I do like to get up a tight backside now and then, but the dwarf can have your 'back hole'. I love that wet little elf cunt."

He pulled his finger out of her ass, and it quickly closed up again. Vico shuffled up on the bed behind the bent drow. Then he brought his cock forward, rubbing it over her soft wet netherlips. He pushed it forward. The warm wet hole gripped his hard cock tightly again as it forced its way in. Both hands got a firm hold of her hips and he thrust forward. Tiff moaned as the fat cock was wedged in as deep as it could go.

Vico then started pounding into her with deep hard strokes. His wet cum from their earlier coupling helped the thick rod to slide through, and splattered out with every stroke. Each strong thrust bucked his little dark whore forward, and made her gasp and groan. He was grunting and groaning like a wild beast as her rammed her from behind. They were getting hot and sweaty and breathing heavily again as the fucking went on and on.

Suddenly there was a banging on the door. "Ye got five minutes left." called out Rugnar.

"Shit, already? I think your master is trying rip me off with time, as well as gold. Fucking dwarves!" He gave a few more hard thrusts and then pulled out of the tight wet cunt. Tiffs' round butt toppled over onto the bed. Vico wasted no time flipping her over again and lifting her legs, repositioning her so the she lay beneath him with her legs raised. He brought his hard cock to the little wet slit and pushed it in again.

He immediately resumed his hard pounding action, pressing his weight down into her and sinking her into the mattress. Tiff had a strained look on her face, she groaned and her tits bounced with each deep thrust. Vico kept up the fast pace, continually slapping his fat member into her.

The pressure was building in his cock again. Each stroke brought him closer to his peak. He banged away at the drow until his cock suddenly throbbed wildly with intense pleasure. Vico let out a loud groan as he released another load of cum deep inside her body, spreading around his pulsing cock. "Aaaah yeah! Ah fuck! That's good!" He slowly bobbed his climaxing organ in the gripping sheath for a few moments before slipping it out again. More cum spilt out from the puffy gaping cunt.

Vico shuffled up on the bed and brought his cock to her hot panting face. He opened her mouth and pushed the slimy organ in. She gently sucked on his softening cock for a little while, as he ran his fingers through her moist white hair. He soon pulled his clean limp dick from her mouth and got off the bed.

Tiff just lay there on the bed staring up at the ceiling, with her chest rising and falling steadily. Her slender legs were spread apart. Thick pearly cum covered her dark groin and spilled out from her wet gaping vagina.

There was a banging on the door as Vico pulled up his pants. Then the door opened and Rugnar stuck his head in, "Yer time's up, human, unless ye want to pay for another hour."

"Nah, I'm done with her," said Vico, buttoning up his pants.

Rugnar looked down at Tiff and smiled, "I trust she was to your satisfaction."

"Yeah, she was satisfying enough. You were lucky to find her dwarf. A sucking mouth and tight holes whenever you want them, and you don't have to put up with any yapping. She's an ideal woman."

"That's true," said Rugnar, as he went over to the bed started to pull the sweaty naked drow up. "I wish she could do a bit more for herself, but I'm very fond of me Tiff. An' every man who pays for her company thinks she's grand. She got out and wandered off a couple of times, you know. I was beside meself. Then a few days later she'd come wandering back. She seems to know where she's looked after. She looked a little worse fer wear, but it's darn lucky nothing happened to her. I keep a close eye on her now."

"What do you have to eat? I'm famished."

"I got some mushroom stew out there. Yer companions have already eaten and retired to their rooms. Quite a pair of beauties yer travelling with there, 'specially the dark haired one. Can't blame them for wantin' to ravish each other, hehehe. She said to tell ye that yer setting off again in the mornin'."

"How do you even tell when it's morning down here?"

"I have candles and sand-glasses to measure the time. It's getting quite late now. I'll clean Tiffy up and take her to bed. I'll have breakfast ready in the mornin' and the shop will be open if ye be wantin' to stock up on supplies before ye leave."

"Yeah, sure."

"And ye better stay out of me shop in the night, or Jax will hack you to pieces."

"Do I look like a thief to you?"

Rugnar grunted and nodded his head. "Come on Sweety." He then pulled the naked dark elf along. She followed him out of the room with on shaky legs. Vico smiled at the sight of his pearly cum running down her dark slender thighs. Now he could boast that he's fucked a dark elf.

*****

Two cycles later, the four human adventurers had come to a huge cavern at the end of the great tunnel. The ground was very uneven, with large hills and ravines and huge piles of rocks everywhere. Glowing mushrooms scattered about the area provided a dim light, making the party less reliant on their magically-aided dark-vision.

"I don't like this place," said Anden. "There are too many good ambush points."

Pia looked about warily, "You don't suppose there's more dark elves about, do you? That dwarf said they have a settlement two days away, and we're two days away now."

"Not in this direction," said Lyanna. "We're north. He said the settlement was west and further down."

"I'd love to run into some drow, they have nice pussies," said Vico, smiling.

"Pig. You can only fuck the brain-dead ones, Vico. A proper drow would slice your cock off before letting you stick it in her."

"Nah, I can handle them. The drow bitches wouldn't want to go back to fucking their own kind after I've had them."'

"We really should keep the chatter to a minimum while we move through here."

"You're right Anden," said Lyanna. "Keep it down everyone."

They continued moving down the stony path, deeper into the huge cavern. It led them into a chasm, between two steep rock faces that rose up several meters. Anden was scanning the area meticulously as he led the group. Then he suddenly stopped, visually tensing as he gripped his bow.

Lyanna almost walked into him. "What?" she whispered.

"I thought I saw some movement." Suddenly four bolts shot out from the darkness overhead. Lyanna cried out as the small metal shaft struck her and sunk into the base of her neck, just above her collar bone. The others cried out in surprise and pain as they were also struck. Lyanna grunted and tried to shrug off the pain as she raised her longsword in front of her.

"Pia, give us some light up on those ridges," she commanded. Pia just toppled over next to her and lay motionless, "Pia!" Then Anden groaned as he dropped to the ground. Vico slumped down to his knees, still clutching his sword. "Fuuuck!" he slurred as he toppled over. Lyanna cursed, those darts were laced with some kind of toxin. She was protected by the ring of poison resistance she was wearing.

Another bolt was shot at her and she quickly raised her arm. The bolt reflected off her steel bracer. She needed to get out of there, away from enemy fire. She ran back in the direction she came as another bolt struck around her feet. Suddenly there were two bodies ahead of her, with small frames, dark skin and white hair, brandishing long thin blades. She swiftly swung her sword at the lead drow and he dodged backwards. The other came at her with his blade raised. Lyanna brought her sword back to parry the strike and several more that immediately followed. Her opponent was skilled and fast, and he wasn't alone.

She swung back at him, putting all her power into the strike. The male drow blocked the blow, but the force of it made him stagger backwards. The other came at her swinging his blade. She swiftly sidestepped and swung her sword in a wide arc. He cried out in pain as the blade cut into his midsection, through his light armor.

Then, all of sudden, Lyanna couldn't see a thing. Someone had cast Darkness on her. She heard a shuffling in front of her and reacted on instinct, raising her sword in front of her and blocking the strike. Then she lunged forward, charging into the drow and tumbling to the ground on top of him. She quickly grabbed the dagger from her belt and plunged it into the body beneath her. The drow let out a piercing scream.

Then there was a powerful blow to the back of her head. Lyanna slumped over unconscious.

***

Lyannas' head was throbbing painfully as she came around. The wound at her collarbone stung with intense pain. She could feel that the small bolt had been removed. She was lying flat on the ground with her arms and legs bent up behind her. When she tried to move her limbs, they didn't budge. She could feel the rope tightly wound around her wrists and ankles, she had been hogtied. At least they didn't want to kill her, for now.

She lifted her head and saw Anden lying unconscious and bound next to her. Several dark elves were standing around nearby. She turned her head and saw Pia lying on the other side of her. The fact that they were bound was a good sign. They weren't dead, and their enemies likely didn't plan on killing them any time soon.

A horrible feeling of dread filled her, and she cursed herself. Why didn't she take Andens' warnings more seriously and move through this area with more caution? Now her party was in a hell of a lot of trouble. She seriously hoped that dark elves were not as terrible as the stories and legends made them out to be.

She lifted her head again and grit her teeth as the sharp pain from the bolt wound pulsed through her. There was another figure coming out of the darkness. The other drow raised their hand-crossbows and blades. It was another female dark elf. She said something sharply in their tongue as she approached. The female leader of the group responded with what sounded like a snide comment. The rest of them slowly lowered their weapons.

Lyanna got a better look at her, and couldn't believe it. She recognized the clothes-the skimpy bright purple outfit that barely covered her breasts and groin. It was Tiff from the dwarves' shop. She stood in front of the drow leader, staring at her intensely as she spoke. Was that mindlessness all just an act?

***

"Apparently," said the Drow priestess in their language. "What do you want?"

"Do not forget our agreement, Palanistra." Tiff turned and pointed at Lyanna, "That female is mine."

"Her? But she is the only one who put up a fight. Killed one of my males, and nearly killed a second one before we brought her down. I think she may be too much for you to handle, Nathrae. You can take the golden-haired one, if it's a female you want."

"No," she said forcefully. "I'm taking her. That was my agreement with your master, Raul'Thor. You wouldn't want to dishonor you masters' agreements would you? You wouldn't want to give him an excuse to make a meal of your mind."

"Our master sees the value of having us with our minds in-tact, unlike your house. You must have very low standing with your matron if she would send you off to be a stinking dwarfs' bed-slave."

Axelotl
Axelotl
427 Followers