Tiffany

Story Info
He makes it with Chris' sister.
1.8k words
4.27
111k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CalWriter
CalWriter
100 Followers

I know you all enjoyed my story about how I showed my nephew Chris how to fuck both guys and girls. So let me tell you how I came to add his sister Tiffany to my stable of sex partners.

Unlike Chris, Tiffany became sexually active at a very young age. She'd had an abortion at 15 (I know because I paid for it) and had taken a twenty-three year-old man to her senior prom. One look at her and any man with a pulse would push his grandmother over a cliff for a chance to get into her pants.

Her trouble started with an early puberty. At twelve, she wore a 34C bra and now, at 18, she sports 36DD tits with a beautiful ass and tiny waistline to match. She learned early the power she has over guys and isn't afraid nor disinclined to use it.

I was never as close to her as to her brother, but we enjoy each other's company. She had just graduated from high school and wanted to stay with me while attending junior college. Though she had had a troubled time in her teens, she was putting things together and trying to improve her life. I would do anything to help her.

She moved in at the end of August, just after I had fixed up a spare room in my house for her. We spent a day moving her stuff from my sister's house to mine and, after getting everything in I started to make dinner, just a salad and a couple of chicken breasts. After clearing the dishes we changed for a swim, I in a new pair of Speedos and her into a blue one-piece that seemed about two sizes too small from the way it gripped her curves.

We cooled off and then took to the chaise lounges on the deck. She rubbed suntan oil on me, and then lay on her back as I reciprocated. Gently I rubbed the oil over the exposed sections of her back and legs, kneading the flesh like fine bread dough. Her firm young body felt so good!

"That feels so good, Uncle Joe."

"Glad you like it. Do you know what a beautiful young woman you are?"

"Yes." She giggled. "Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure, sweetie."

"Is it true you are fucking my brother and his girlfriend?"

Somehow, this took me by surprise. I looked into her eyes, which reflected her devilish grin.

"Well, Tiff, I am. Does that bother you?"

"No. What bothers me is why you've never tried to fuck me." With that racy comment she turned over and placed her hand on my crotch. "Chris says you've got a huge cock. Can I see it?"

Never one to disappoint a lady, I lifted my hips off the lounge and pulled down my Speedos, exposing my hardening penis and thick bush of pubic hair. Her eyes glued to it immediately.

"He wasn't lying." She took my cock in her hand and gently stroked it, making it grow to its full length. After getting me fully hard, she took me in her mouth and, with practiced expertise, proceeded to blow me. The suction was like a Hoover, and the stroking was as good as any man can do to himself. I started to picture all the boys she had practiced her technique on.

"You like this, Uncle Joe? Do you like getting sucked off by your naughty niece Tiffany?"

"Yes! Suck that cock, girl! Make me fill your mouth with my sperm."

"Sounds yummy!" With that she got back to work and, within two minutes, I was spurting my semen into her waiting mouth. She didn't miss a drop.

I lay back, exhausted, as my niece treated me to an erotic strip show. She pulled the straps of her suit down and lowered it, just enough to catch sight of the tops of her breasts. Slowly she lowered it a little more, and I could see the big pink nipples I had always imagined. She swayed back and forth, making her tits bounce. Then she took the rest of it off. Her pussy was covered in blonde curls, her thighs and stomach white and perfect.

"Come to Uncle Joe." I commanded. She sat next to me, her boobs pressed against me chest. I put my hand behind her head and guided it to mine. Our first kiss was strong and passionate, punctuated by the slight trace of my sperm left in her mouth. As we continued to kiss I brought my fingers to her pussy and rubbed her clit and lips. She squirmed a bit as I made contact, and her tongue darted into my mouth as I humped her with my hand.

I lifted her up a bit so that I could suck on those beautiful titties. I took one to my mouth and sucked it hard, bringing more little moans from Tiffany. "Yes! Make me come, Uncle Joe. Bring me over!"

With that I felt my fingers get very wet as her orgasm triggered a flood of cunt oil. She thrust herself down on me and rubbed her clit into the heel of my hand as she climaxed.

I lit a couple of cigarettes and handed her one. He smoked in each other's arms, enjoying the afterglow of our orgasms. When we were done, I got up and put her on her back. I spread her legs and lowered my mouth to her pussy, returning the oral favor. Her thighs pushed in on my head as I went to work, with two fingers in her pussy and my tongue on her clit. Once I got her nice and worked up, I rose and guided my hard, thick cock into her hole.

I showed no mercy and I plowed her hard and fast. She moved her legs up onto my shoulders and I took her ass into my hands, allowing me to go very deep into her tiny teenaged pussy. I hit bottom and could feel her cervix gripping the head of my nine-incher on every down stroke. Her hands clawed my back as I fucked her, my balls slapping her ass.

I felt the sperm boiling within me, so I slowed down and withdrew. I got on the lounge and she straddled me, guiding my pole back to where it belonged. Like a practiced equestrienne she rode me. The sight of my boner plunging into her sent me to the edge. My hands went back and forth between her ass and those swaying tits.

"Fuck me, Uncle Joe. Shove that fat cock into me! Drown me in your cum!"

I obliged, thrusting up as she rode me. But there was at least one more thing I wanted to try before I let loose with another load of sperm. I gently pushed her off of me and walked around behind her. Being the experienced slut that she was, she leaned over and propped herself up with her hands on the lounge. My cock, already drenched with her juices, slipped right back in as I took my niece doggie-style.

I loved the way her tits, now in the full power of gravity, hung down and bounced with each thrust. I reached around and took one in each hand as I fucked her, rolling them in my grip. I slowed down a bit, trying to prolong this, our first fuck.

"Uncle Joe, I'm on the pill, so don't worry about coming inside me. I want all that sperm swimming up me. Come for me!"

With that I grunted and shot a huge load of my sticky, white semen into her. I thought the head of my cock was going to fall off it felt so good. After I was finished, we both collapsed forward and lay motionless, recovering from our sexual bout.

Tiffany kissed me and thanked me for the great fuck. I suggested we move inside and wash off. In the shower we soaped each other's and played a bit, but that was the extent of it. After we were dried off we went to my bedroom and lay down.

Slowly and sensuously e just ran our hands over each other, our eyes locked. I loved this girl so much and knew she loved me, but our emotions went to a new level that day. We couldn't get enough of each other's bodies as we lay there.

"So Tiff, now that we've fucked I want to ask you some things."

"Sure."

"How long have you been fucking?"

"My first time was when I was thirteen. It was with the older brother of my best friend."

"Wow. How was it?"

"Not very good. But it got better!"

"I guess so. Who got you pregnant?"

She looked down, a little embarrassed. "Promise not to tell anyone?"

"Sure. It'll be our secret."

"Dad's brother, Uncle Jeff."

"That son-of-a-bitch!"

"Yeah. He got me drunk and screwed me in my parents' bed. I think he wanted to knock me up. You know how much he hates my father and mother."

"Yeah, pretty sad. You don't know how much it turns me on to be here with you."

She grabbed my cock, squeezing it hard. "I bet I do!"

I smiled, and guided her onto her back. I wanted one more fuck before dinner.

This time, I took it slow, easing my cock into and out of her very slowly. Again, as if by instinct, her legs went to my shoulders. I reached between us and rubbed her clit in rhythm with my thrusts. After my fingers were wet enough, I slowly inserted them in her ass as I fucked her.

"Ohhh!" she cried as I penetrated her back passage. "I love it when guy's play with my ass!"

"Me too," I said.

"Do you like guys or girls better, Uncle Joe?"

"Both. I just like to get it on, doesn't matter if it's a cock or a pussy I play with."

"Ummm. That feels so good! I would love to watch you fuck another guy sometime."

"I think we can arrange that. Do you ever have sex with other girls?"

"I have, but not very often."

I lowered her legs and went for her breasts. I squeezed them as I fucked, then pushed them together and licked her nipples. I built up speed, ready to flood her pussy for the second time that day.

"I'm gonna come, Tiff!"

"Oh yeah, Uncle Joe. Come inside me! Give me your sperm!"

Not as intense as the first time, but my orgasm felt great as I shot into her young pussy. Being a gentleman, I quickly withdrew and went down on her, eating my sperm out of her cunt and bringing her over again. She thrust her hips into my face as I lapped at her womanhood, clearly feeling as good as I did.

Again in each other's arms, we fell asleep, dreaming the dreams of the sexually satisfied.

CalWriter
CalWriter
100 Followers