Tiffany: Reveal The Truth

Story Info
She's determined to prove he loves cock.
973 words
4.03
73.8k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 04/02/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
latexcd69
latexcd69
263 Followers

I looked forward but all I could see was darkness. There were no lights on to illuminate the room. It didn't take long for me to realize that I couldn't move. Both my hands were tied behind the chair that I was sitting in. It was hard to breathe inside the leather hood that covered my face. Even with much thought I couldn't seem to recall how I got this way.

"Hello?! Hello? Is somebody there?"

The sound of boots tapping against the floor came closer and closer to me. Without warning I was blinded by light. There stood Tiffany. Her dark hair was pulled back. She was wearing a dark green latex jacket styled in the form of the military that glistened when the light hit it. Her black latex gloves gripped onto a riding crop. The sight was stunning and made my cock harden.

"How..How did I get here?" I muttered.

With a sly smile she said, "Darling, don't you remember? Oh that's right...you didn't know that I put that pill in your drink. You were only out for a few hours."

"Well, why am I here? What are you doing Tiff?"

"Well sweetie," she said as she put a cigarette into her mouth and lit it, "I've always thought that you seemed a little bit girly"

Without hesitation I spoke up, "I am not, I just.." Before I could even finish she told me to shut the hell up and keep my mouth shut.

Tiffany inhaled deeply on the cigarette, gripping it between her slick latex fingers. "Anyway, I have always had my suspicions. You always deny it and we move along. Let's face it. You've never had a girlfriend. You have never had sex with a female. It all seems to add up that you are a cock sucking fag. Don't you dare say a word!" I put my head down.

"I have another friend who is in denial. Allen is going to come in here and suck your cock. If you aren't gay, then you should have no problem being flaccid. He will masturbate while he blows you. If he comes then he is obviously a faggot. Enjoying that dick too much. Perhaps you both are gay. Let's find out the truth shall we?"

Tiffany walked out of sight for a moment before re-entering with a man wearing a rubber mask. She led him into the room by a leash.

"On your knees!"

Allen obeys and gets on his knees right in front of me. He is hesitant to do anything else as he sits on his knees staring at my limp penis. It doesn't take long before she pushes her heel into his bare back, pushing him forward. His face lands right in my lap.

"Come on now! Suck that cock. Show me how much you love sucking a man!"

He took a deep breath and wrapped his hand around the bottom of my shaft. His lips wrapped tightly around my head as he started to move up and down. Tiffany watched in approval, rubbing her pussy through the latex.

"That's it. Take all of him in your filthy slut mouth. Mmm."

My eyes became fixated on him as he was deep throating me while rubbing himself. I noticed his was getting larger and mine was too.

"Yes. Look at them hard pricks. You both are really enjoying this far too much!" She moaned through gritted teeth as she swatted her clit with the crop.

It was becoming difficult to not enjoy it. His tongue slowly moved up the length of my shaft before he engulfed me once more. Saliva dripped down as his hand squeezed and jerked. It was impossible to control. I was moaning loudly and so was he.

"You are quite a cock sucker. He is loving that blow job you are giving him. You do have perfect lips for dick sucking. Mm yes you both are dirty cock whores." A cigarette dangled from her lips as she fingered herself with 3 fingers. Plunging deep into her wet snatch.

Between seeing her masturbating, seeing him jerk off, and the feeling of his soft lips around my shaft, I knew I wouldn't last much longer.

"Squeeze his shaft. Yes...now lick his balls. Suck on them!"

Allen took my balls into his mouth, shoving his tongue into them and licking around. His grip was firm around the base of my shaft. He started stroking me faster, spitting on it for lubrication. I couldn't hold back any longer. A moan slipped out and they both knew.

"Put your mouth around that fucking cock! Quick! Don't waste a drop faggot!"

Quickly he wrapped his mouth around me as I erupted. He jerked furiously as my semen shot into his mouth. It dribbled out the side of his mouth as he struggled to swallow it all.

"Well done..."

Before she could finish her sentence he cried out as his cum shot out, spraying the floor.

"Well, I suppose you both are cock loving fags. To celebrate this discovery, both of you will get a nice treat. Allen's sperm. I want it all cleaned up off the floor!"

Tiffany walked over to me and untied my hands, pushing me to the floor. We both leaned forward and started licking it up. It was salty yet sweet.

"Good. Now I have something else in store for you"

Suddenly I heard the breaking of glass. I looked around, confused.

"Shit, another fucking dream."

I rested my head on the pillow and tried to imagine what Tiffany was going to do to us next. Unfortunately my mind drew a blank.

"It's still early. I suppose I can go back to sleep. Hopefully she will be there"

I turned and covered myself with my blanket. My eyes closed and I drifted off to sleep.

latexcd69
latexcd69
263 Followers