Tiffany's Family Pt. 01

Story Info
Tiffany's stepmom blackmails her with oral and pee.
2.9k words
3.84
68.7k
48
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
poetposh
poetposh
373 Followers

This is a story of Tiffany (18 years old) and her family.

In this part, Tiffany's stepmom catches her right after her boyfriend cums in her ass.

*****

"I love your dick inside me," I tell him as he pounds me hard from behind. Just please don't cum inside me I think. Oh wow, he is really pumping me hard. I better get him out of my pussy and into my ass before he pops.

"Me too." he says between rapid breaths.

"We better switch to my ass now," I tell him. "You're getting too close to cumming."

"Yes, gotcha," Roger says and pulls his pussy soaked cock out of my pussy and then slides it into my ass. He is really getting good at that move.

"Awwww", I say as he fills my ass with his cock. He is so hard.

Roger starts slowly back and forth to give my ass a chance to fully accept him.

"It's ok hon, go ahead and cum, we don't have much time," I tell him.

He starts to push faster. He is almost there.

"Cum honey, cum!" I tell him to push him over the edge.

He starts his climax on cue and fills my ass with his climax. One, Two, Three, Four sperts I can feel his cock fire inside me.

"What the hell is going on here!" I hear Bridget, my new stepmom yell.

I look around to see her Texas-sized bleached hair staring at me and Roger. Roger quickly pulls out of my ass and goes to get dressed. My ass feels the instant void with his quick departure.

Bridget looks at both of us and then barks to Roger, "You, get the hell out of here, NOW!"

Roger has his pants on and himself out of the door in record time.

Bridget follows him to the door and locks it behind him. How did she get in here?. I remember locking the door behind me after I let Roger in.

I reach to put on my panties when Bridget barks at me, "STOP right there you nasty little bitch!"

Oh great! She is really mad, again. She is mad so often it's actually a bit comical.

"I saw what you two were doing?" she tells me. "He was fucking you up your ass you disgusting slut."

Oh wow, she is like an angry cartoon character.

"And that dick of his came in your ass before I could stop him, didn't he?" she yells at me.

I'm thinking, duh!

"Stand up you slut!" she barks at me.

I stand and ask, "can I put on my panties now?" Hoping roger's load does not somehow start leaking out.

"Oh, so you want to put your panties on now?!" she barks out.

"Yes ma'am, please," I ask playing along with the scared step-daughter role.

"I'll tell you when you can put them on, you little bitch." she says in a slow evil sounding voice.

"Now, bend over."

What the hell. Is she going to spank me?

"Bend over now, bitch!"

I bend over as if to touch my toes, as my freshly fucked pussy and ass are very much exposed now. I figure if roger's cum starts pouring out now, she has herself to blame.

"What is your dad going to think about all this?" she said. I think, well, something tells me he is going to know soon enough. Plus I think he would be much more interested in learning what type of bitch he truly married. And on top of all that, I'm having fun playing the scared step-daughter role, so let's see where this goes.

"Please don't tell him!" I beg to her and fake trying not to cry. "I'll, I'll do anything."

Okay, cue porn music for the evil step-mom step-daughter sex scene I think. I just gave the please take advantage of me, call.

"Oh listen to yourself beg," she tells me taking pleasure in this. "The number one daughter. The apple of his eye. Daddy's girl."

Okay, either she is a really good actress and playing along, or she really is a dumb bitch and I fooled her. My money's on the latter.

"What do you want?" I yell while faking a cry.

"What do I want?" she asks me. "What do I want? Well, for starters, I want your 100% obedience. When your dad asks for your opinion, you will give him the opinion I tell you to give. Understand?"

OMG, who cares. "Okay, I say," I tell her.

"And, anything else I come up with," she adds.

"Okay, okay, anything" I whimper expected the strap on to come into view now.

Whack! I hear before I feel it a split second later as she strikes my bottom with her hand.

"Ouch!" I say. Oh, my! She might be a little kinky after all. Okay, step-mommy. Let's see what you got.

"I hear you saying Okay, okay, but I need you to convince me you're just not just telling me what I want to hear." she tells me.

She then slaps my ass three more times.

"Am I making myself clear?" she asks me.

"Yes!" I tell her.

"So you like being fucked in the ass?" she asks me out of the blue.

"What?" I ask her to give her a feeling that she is leading this encounter.

She smacks my ass hard again.

"You heard me bitch!" she barks at me. "Answer me."

"Yes," I say. "I like it"

"Is that right?" she says. "Well, let's take a look at your ass."

"Look at how wet you are!" She tells me. You much really like having a guy fuck you." I feel a couple of her finger slide into my pussy.

"Ewww, why are you putting your fingers in me!?" I said loud for all to hear.

"Shut up bitch!" she barks. "I want to know how disgusting you really are."

Okay, my dad married a bi. Good for him. Maybe some hot 3-way sex is how this bitch got the ring from him.

"Oh, and you still have an ass full of cum, don't you?" she points out to me as she rims my asshole with her finger.

"Yes!" I say. "It's all wet in there," I add to play up the school girl role.

"Let's see you put your finger in your ass since you like having something in there so much."

"What!?" I protest figuring she would be expecting some resistance with that request.

"Listen, bitch, if you ask me what, one more time, I'm calling your dad and telling him exactly what I walked in on.

"Now, put your finger in your ass!"

I lick my middle finger and bring it back to my butt hole. I pause for second acting all shy for her. I think insert my finger.

"Ewwwww, yuck!" I tell her as she would expect to hear such a thing from the girl she thinks I am.

"What's wrong princess?" she mocks me. "Okay for his dick, but not your finger?"

"It's all wet inside?" I tell her as if to explain the problem.

"Oh, you poor thing," she says. "Now, stick in it all the way."

After I stick my finger in all the way, she tells me, "Okay, fuck yourself with it since you like it so much."

I start to move it in and out slowly.

"Harder!" she demands.

I do as she says.

"Harder!" she demands as he puts her hands on my ass checks.

I start pounding my ass as hard as I can. I can feel Roger's cum in me.

"Oh I bet you like that," she tells me as I finger fuck my ass. "What is it with you and your dad? He is always wanting to fuck my ass. I tell him it's disgusting, but he keeps on."

What I think is not wanting to fuck a nice tight ass would be odder than wanting to fuck it.

She walks back a bit to sit on the side of my bed. As he does he pulls me over. At any second, I expect to feel a tongue on me, but it never comes. Instead, she sits back on my bed pulls down her shorts.

"Maybe he should just fuck your ass instead," she suggests. "Maybe he could fuck your ass while I watch."

Gezzz, shouldn't he just fuck yours I think.

She takes down her panties and sits behind me. This gives her a view of my ass and pussy. I look back at her in my upside down view. I see her start to touch her clit.

"Ha," she laughs. "As disgusting as watching your father fuck your ass would be, I might even get off watching that. Which if you're keeping score, would be the first time for me getting off when he is in the same room.

I slow my ass pounding to better hear what she was saying. OMG, is she mad at my dad or what? And is any of that true about him not being able to get her off?

"Yes, your dad really sucks in bed," she tells me. "Do you know how disgusting he is? Do you know what he is into?" she asks.

Ahhh, he is a guy and he like girls, so yes, I bet I have a pretty good idea.

"He wants to watch me pee!" she says as if she thinks she is telling me a horrible secret.

She goes on to say, "In fact, he wants me to sit on him, put his cock in my ass, and then see if I can pee all over him. Is that the not the most disgusting thing you have ever heard? she tells me getting angrier with each word.

Okay, so what I think. Go drink a bunch of water, lube up your ass and make his dreams come true you selfish bitch.

"I have an idea Tiff." she tells me. "Let's see if that is even possible. Let's see if you can pee with your finger up your ass."

Of course, it's possible you stupid bitch I want to tell her.

"Pee yourself tiff with your finger deep in your ass." she tells me.

I'm all okay with this, but it's going to get all over my bed and carpet. Plus I have to pee a ton as is.

I look back at her as he plays with her pussy watching me finger my ass and try to pee.

After a few moments, she asks, "Are you even trying?"

"I'm trying!" I tell her.

This is going to get everywhere as I feel my pee start to make it ways up in this very odd position. I remember peeing like this only one other time in my life on a dare. And OH WAIT! It just occurred to me. If I pee in this position, it's not going to simply fall to the ground. It's going to shot straight backward all over Bridget. The idea of spraying her with my pee fuels me with motivation to pee like I've never peed before. Plus I think that she has no idea that will happen, so the surprise will be priceless.

"Tic-toc Tiff, this is getting boring," Bridget tells me in bitchy like voice.

"I just peed a while ago. I don't think I have any left!" I tell her hoping this will help to catch her even more off guard.

"You are a disappointment Tiff, in every way." she said.

"Hold on, I think I have a little coming," I tell her.

I feel the pee making it's way to launch mode. Closer, Closer and then boom! It sprays out of me, and straight backward striking Bridget just above her hand and clit soaking her shirt and rolling down to her pussy and my bed sheets.

"Stop it!" she yells.

I flex my pee muscles and stop the flow. I turn around to face her and assess the damage I inflicted. Her shirt was soaks below her tits down. Her midsection wet and shiny as well as her private area. The bed also did not escape me torrent as whatever her shirt did not soak up, run down her and onto my sheets. A light smell of pee was now in my room.

"You bitch! She yells standing up.

"You fucking little cunt" she yells at me outraged.

"Wow, I guess you can tell my dad it really is possible," I tell her feeling like I pulled off an unexpected victory.

That enrages her even more. She walks over to me in her pee soaked shirt and grabs my hair.

"Get over here bitch and clean me up." she says in a low angry voice.

She sits down with her legs spread. She pulls my head down to her pee soaked private area.

"Eat me out now bitch!" she yells as she smashes my face in her pussy. I smell the combination of her sex and my pee. I start by sucking on her clit as the process to get her off begins.

I can tell by how she adjusts the grip she has on my head that this is impressed and likely surprised at the skill I'm displaying with my tongue on her clit.

"Oh, Daddy's little girl knows how to eat pussy." she barks at me.

I suck and move my tongue across her clit back and forth.

"You do that a lot better than your dad does!" she tells me to belittle my dad. I'm feeling worse for him by the minute. Does he not know how to eat pussy? It's really not that difficult. And could he not find a nicer one to eat? I mean as far as pussy goes, tasting my pee on this one was the best part of it.

I pull my mouth away from her clit so to back away a bit and get a better view of her private area. After I do she pulls my head back.

"You're not done yet cunt!" she barks out a sexually angry voice.

As I went back to working her clit with my tongue, I replayed what I saw. She really has small pussy lips. Almost none, which is fine, but the worst part was her asshole. A couple things were wrong. One, her save job pretty much stopped around her asshole leaving some nasty looking hair. And two, a bit of hemorrhoid I'm guessing hanging out a from her ass. Gross! I think. Dad! Did you not pre-tap this before you signed up for it? Come on man!

As I was thinking that, Bridget started to cum. As far as climaxes go, she was very average. As far as pussy taste goes, under average.

We stayed in that position for a few moments. I could smell her pussy and my pee in the air.

"Still mad at me?" I ask her really thinking she would be over it after that act of kindness I just gave her.

"Oh, I'm still very pissed at you!" she tells me regaining her anger.

"Bridget, I'm really sorry you're pissed off," I tell her before she breaks in.

"Don't call me by my first name, bitch!" she barks at me. "And yes, I'm still very pissed off."

"We'll, actually you are very pissed on, but who's keeping track?" I say for the pure joy of jabbing back and pointing out what happened. It felt so good to say that. But as it came out of my mouth, I know I probably should not have said it.

"Oh you are a stupid little girl," she tells me with growing anger.

She grabs both sides of my head and moves to the end of the chair giving me a very clear view of her open pussy that I just coaxed to a climax.

"Open your mouth, you nasty girl," she commands

I do just that, not really knowing what to expect.

"Let's see if you like the same things your dad claims to like." as she pulls me closer.

Okay, this is just said. She is trying to pee in my mouth, but she can't seem to pee. Wonder how long this is going to take. After a few moments go by, she takes her hands and pulls her pussy up wider. This does give me a really good gaping view of her pussy as I can see all they way in. I can also see pee hole trying to do what it does.

"I can't pee laying down!" She explains. "Lay on the floor now."

I lower myself to the floor and lay down. As I do so, Bridget squats over my face, facing toward me and regains her attempts to pee in my mouth. After what seems to be minutes, her body tenses a bit and a very slow stream of pee falls out of her and into my mouth. As far as pee goes, it was not good. She was very salty, smelly and just not good. All in all, she likely gave me only a once off pee.

"Swallow it!" she commands me which I carry out.

"Oh, you sick, sick, disgusting little girl." she said.

You bitch I think. I'm just trying to protect the carpet.

"That took way too much of my time Tiff. The next time I come to your room, I'll be much more ready. Make sure you are also."

A next time I think.

"You keep your mouth open for me and I'll keep mine closed for you," she tells me. "Understood?"

I nod and she walks out of my door.

...to be continued...

poetposh
poetposh
373 Followers