Tiffany's Game Of Seduction Ch. 01

Story Info
Brother to pops her cherry.
2.5k words
4.42
150.5k
22
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/13/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sexual fantasies began at a young age. Rubbing my pussy thinking about some stud or another and working my clit until I shuddered into an orgasm. I would then drag my cum soaked ass out of my bed and into a nice hot shower. Turning on the water, I would stand naked in anticipation for the steam to rise and coat my curvy body. I have to admit, I love my breasts. I may love them more than any man ever could. They are 38Es. They are real, and very soft. You would think for them being so big that they would sag. They don't. My breasts are perky and round. I don't have large nipples, about the size of bottons. At times when I masturbate I suck and pinch the hell out of them as I dream about a mans mouth on them. They have to be my favorite part of me.

But I must continue with my story. Now I should let you know that I'm a 22 year old virgin...my daddy always kept a close eye on me so I wasn't allowed to date much. Now I just don't date much because I can't seem to find the time between school and taking care of my daddy and my brother Bruce. My brother Bruce is wonderful. He is 4 years older than me.He's not married and is in college studying to be a writer. I think all he's studying is how to fuck girls in every hole and become good at it. If you have a pussy, he wants in it. But I can't blame those girls. Bruce is a very good looking man. Every time I see him my pussy gets wet and I begin to tremble. He has become the object to my masturbateing sessions for the last year or so. He is a beautiful man. 6'3, 230 Lbs, nice round ass, hairy chest, deep blue eyes, raven hair, broad shoulders, and small love handles. He is my wet dream, and I'm sure many other womens also.

Bruce nor I went "off " to college. We still live at home with our daddy. I take care of the house, you know cooking and cleaning, and Bruce takes care of the yard and repairs that may come up. My daddy works alot so that gives Bruce and I plenty of alone time. Its almost like were married. I wake up in the morning and begin cooking their breakfast and getting the coffee on the table. I go back up stairs, slip into Bruce's bedroom and get into the bed with him. He loves for me to wake him up like this. I begin to rub his chest until he moans in his sleep. I begin raining kisses all over his face until I stop at his lips. I lick slowly across them and he begins to smile. Turning to me he wraps his arms around me and says "Hey little sis, let me show you how to really kiss." With that he kisses me so deeply and passionately that he takes my breath away. I smile and slip out of his bed and bound down the stairs to finish getting everything ready.

We haven't had sex or anything, just some innocent kissing, but we still don't want daddy to find out. He may flip or worse yet kick us out. I love my brother, like I would love my husband. I am kindof afraid to let Bruce know this. He may not want a relationship with his baby sister. All I know is that I want to be his woman, ALWAYS! What I plan on doing is seducing him into my bed then after confessing everything to him. But for today I'm going to go about my business and wait till tonight and see how it goes.

I was into a wonderful fucking session with my self when I heard my bedroom door slightly open. I was too close to cuming to care. I continued to shove my fingers into my pussy hard as I rocked my hips in time with the thrusts. I knew it was Bruce so I decided it was time to start the seduction.

"Bruce, oh yes...Mmmmmm, please give it to me hard. Oh God I need you, yes, ahhhhh, oh yes baby..." I moaned out loud.

I heard him gasp. I started to push my fingers into my cunt faster. I knew he was watching every thrust and every breath I took. I heard his zipper...Oh it was working!

"Oh yes big brother, fuck your little sisters tight pussy,Mmmmmmmmm your cock feels so wonderful...oh yesssssssssss, uhhhhhhhh baby, yes, yes, yes, yes!!!!!"

I started to feel my climax and knew he was close too, I could hear him breathing hard and quick.

" Oh Bruce, oh god baby, I'm cumming yes baby, fuck your sisters virgin cunt, harder, harder...here it is, Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, yessssssssssssssssss, Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssssss." And with that I soaked my sheet. I layed there till my breathing slowed and sat up hoping he was still here. He wasn't, but there was a nice stream of evidence that he was here. I stood, going over to his still warm jiz, I bent down and touched it and brought it to my lips with a smile. I went back to my bed and slept well that night.

I was up at 6:30am. Time to get breakfast ready and go wake up my future lover. I came down to the kitchen and found daddy was already up and drinking coffee.

"G'morning Daddy" I chimmed.

"G'morning angel, how was you night?"

"Good, I slept like the dead. And yours?"

"Not to good, I have alot on my mind, then your brother came in about 5 this morning and told me he was staying out of classes today cause he was sick. I swear that boy acts like he's still in high school." he chuckled to himself.

"Well daddy, I think he just does it out of love and respect, but don't worry about him, I don't have classes today and I'll take care of him." I turned my back to my daddy just as my mischevious grin crept across my lips.

"Well, I have to go out of town until late tomarrow night, you think you can handle everything here angel?"

"Sure daddy, no problem." I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him on the cheek.

" I have to go angel, I'm late. Love you, be a good girl." he said as he huged me back.

"I love you to daddy, and I'll be a very good girl." My sexual pun was not noticed as he winked and left out the door.

I started to giggle as I asended the stairs to my brothers room. I opened his door and seen he was lying on his stomach. I started to undress and he turned over to see who was in his room.

"Its me Bruce, I'm going to climb into bed with you, its cold in my room."

" No problem Tiffany, come on in." He lifted the covers for me. Thats when I about passed out. He was naked and semi-hard. He hadn't noticed that I was naked yet but I knew as soon as our bodies touched, he would be very aware of our situation. I sliped under his arm and up against his body. His eyes shot open and looked into mine.

"Kiss me Bruce, please, I need you to kiss me."

He didn't even protest, he leaned down and kissed me, one of those soul searching kisses. He pulled back and said " Open for me love, I have wanted you for to long. Its time I have you."

He threw the covers off the bed and his hands and tongue licked, kissed, and touched every part that was me. He started with my neck, licking and kissing while his hands played dangerously close to my wet pussy. I open my thighs hoping he would take the hint and stroke my swollen nub. But his teasing game was only beginning. His tongue lingered only for a moment before moving onto a harden nipple. I buck into his mouth as he begins to bite. The pressure deep in my pussy is throbing now, wanting release I cry out for him to fuck me. He leans up onto his elbow and smiles " Were going to go slowly my sweet little pussy cat...so just lay back and enjoy."

He began his tongue assualt again, taking my nipples between his fingers and pinching, he lowers his head to my awaiting cunt. I open as wide as I can,wanting....wanting....oh god just wanting him. My clit is so swollen and he blows on it, sending shivers up my spine and a warm gush into my virginal canal. He smiles as his chin becomes wet with my pussy juice.

I beg him "Please Bruce, don't tease me....Ohhhhh God I can't....I want.....yes,yes,yes...please now,now Bruce."

He spreads my pussy lips apart and begins to suck on my clit bringing me to a quick orgasm. Putting his arms under my thighs he lifts my wet cunt to his mouth to drink all my pussy juice as I toss my head from side to side deep in another orgasm.

"BRUCE,OH BABY,THATS IT, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH,MORE ,DON'T STOP,EAT MY PUSSY,YES OH YES,I'M CUMMING AGAIN BRUCE ,MmmmmmmmmmMmmmmm,HERE IT COMES!!!!" I'm screaming now as I hit my 4th orgasm. He flicks his tongue on my clit with rapid movement and is now finger fucking me as well. He hasn't hit my barrier yet and for that I am thankful. I wanted nothing but pleasure right now and he was a master at what he was doing. I just reveled in my orgasms...my fingers could never do what my brothers wonderful mouth was doing. He fianlly lifted his head and said "Your turn."

Not knowing what he ment I watched him get off me and lay on his back on the bed. "Open your mouth my little sex kitten, suck me like the sweet little cocksucker I know you are."

I leaned down and took his huge cock into my hand,my fingers couldn't touch as they went around the shaft. I took my brothers 9in cock and licked the pre-cum soaked head and heard him suck in quickly holding his breath. It was my turn to smile. I looked him in the eyes and sucked his head deep into my throat while I rubbed his sack. He let out all his air as he began bucking into my mouth.

" Oh god Tiff, you have a hot mouth, oh yea, suck it girl, Mmmmmmmm deeper, faster, Oh Tiff, suck me sweetie, suck my cock."

I moved on his cock like a woman starved. Sucking and slurping my way to a mouth full of cum. I was sucking him so deep now that his balls were hitting my bottom lip. His hands were on the back of my head holding me still so he could fuck my face. I felt him thrusting in and out as he moaned in rhythm.

" Oh yea, Uhhhhh, oh yea, FUCK! Mmmmmm, yes, uhhhh suck me Tiff, harder sweetie, thats ah girl.Oh god I'm gonna cum sweetie...sweet god here it comes...Uhhhhhhhhhhh."

He pulled out of my mouth and came all over my lips and titties. I leand down and took my brothers soft cock back into my mouth and milked all the cum that was left out of him. I then looked at his face only to catch him staring at me as I licked his cum off my titties. Taking my nipples into my mouth, I watched him smile and become hard again at the thought of me pleasuring myself.

He pulled me hard against him and he took my mouth in a tender kiss.

"Will you give me all of you Tiff, you know what I'm asking for."

I breathed deep and kissed him softly, "Yes Bruce, Its yours."

That was all he needed to hear, with that he slid ontop of me and positioned himself between my thighs.

"I'm not going to tell you that its not going to hurt sweetie, but the pain won't last long, I will make sure of that." he promised.

" I trust you Bruce, makelove to me, I want to feel you buried deep in side," I cooed.

He was gentle at the start. Rubbing his cock head over my pussy lips, driving me out of my mind, I begged him for more, not wanting him to ever stop. He shoved the head in slowly as my little pussy streched to his huge size. I moan in pleasesure and he stroked my clit as he headed for my cherry. I felt him rip it, then stop. I opened my eyes as he was studying my face for any sign of regret. He found none and continued to push in to my wetness. Rubbing my clit vigorously I came on his enormous cock, as he bagan to move inside me. My nails dug into his shoulders, my face flushed red, and I bit into his neck trying to keep from screaming.

"Oh God Tiff, you are so tiny and tight sweetie, I can't take much more, I'm gonna cum in your pussy...Oh yea."

His thrusting became more violent and deeper, and I loved it...faster and faster he went shoving his cock into my shaved puss.

"OHHHHHHHH, yessssss, more Bruce, don't stop, ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Mmmmmmmmmmmm, ahhhhh, ahhhhhh, your so big...you fill me up completely...oh yesssss, you feelllll soooooooooooo gooooooodddddd, oh don't stop, don't stop....I'mmm cuming againnnnn...Fuck my pussy big brother, fuck me hard...make me your bitch! Yes thats it baby...fuck this pussy!!!"

All I could feel was his wonderful assault on my clit...he was shoving his cock into my pussy while his finger was stroking my clit, and a nipple in his mouth. All of a sudden his body started to convulse into an intence orgasm. My pussy muscles tightened on his cock as I went into full blown ectasy. I must have blacked out from the mind blowing orgasm because when I came to he was licking our cum out of my pussy. He saw that I was awake and moved up beside me. He kissed me sweetly and told me he loved me.

"I love you too Bruce." I responded shyly

"What made you want to do this Tiff?" she asked

" I know you were in my room that night I was masturbating...I wanted you then but I didn't know if you would go for it. So the only way I could be sure was to get in bed naked with you."

" I'm very happy you did sweetie, I love making love to you, I could do it all day and night, but, It wasn't me in your room. I have never seen you masturbate..."

========================

Please send feedback if you would like another chapter, or feed back on what you think of the story. It always helps to find out what the readers want.