Tiffany's Game Of Seduction Ch. 03

Story Info
Tiffany enjoys a family affair
2.2k words
4.49
85.1k
15
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/13/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A special thanks goes to the real Tiffany, thank you for being my muse and helping me in the dry times......

-----------------------

My daddy stopped in mid thrust. I felt his body tense through my lust-filled haze. I didn't hear my brother come in, but daddy was very aware we were no longer alone.

" Ummm, this isn't what it looks like Bruce." daddy stuttered out. Bruce started laughing and looked me in the eyes, then back to my cum soaked daddy.

"So you're not fucking Tiffany then?" My brother was getting harder by the minute.

"Okay, maybe this is what it looks like then, but she wanted to, I didn't make her do this." daddy answered.

"Oh, I have no doubt that you didn't force her, Tiffany is a good little seductress when she wants to be. I just didn't know she was going to take on all the men in this house." Bruce chuckled as he dropped his bag and removed his leather jacket and blue jean shirt. Daddy looked shocked by the statement, but I could feel him growing hard again filling the inside of my cunt with his hard cock. I was in for the fucking of my life and I could feel my juices begin to gather in my pussy. I started whimpering and rotating my hips against my daddy's thighs. Bruce cleared his throat, diverting my attention for the moment. " Go ahead dad, fuck her, she's going to suck my cock while I watch." with that he unzipped his pants and shoved his cock in my face.

"Suck it, my little cum whore." he moaned my name as I licked the head of his swollen member. My daddy was now thrusting in and out hard and fast as he watched me take my brothers dick in my mouth. Reaching around my right thigh, daddy started fingering my clit as Bruce picked up my vibrator.

"Shove this in her ass dad, were going to fill all three of her holes." Bruce moaned loudly as he began to shove his cock in my mouth faster while daddy pushed my now buzzing toy slowly in my ass. I started cuming all over my daddys hard cock, from the pleasure of my backdoor being opened. Moans and grunts filled the room as daddy road my pussy and Bruce fucked my face. I was moaning deep in my throat and Bruce was getting the full effect of my enjoyment of being fucked by the two men I loved most in the world.

"Oh fuck Tiff, I'm gonna cum baby, Mmmmm, yes, suck me hard, God, you have a hot mouth. Ahhhhh, shit Tiff, here it comes, AAAARRRRGGGGGGGGGGGG......" Bruce said as he came in my throat and pulled out suddenly, so he could finish spraying on my face. Now limp, Bruce started pinching my nipples while watching daddys cock slam into my pussy over and over.

"Cum for me angel, cum for daddy, Oh yes, you're a sweet fuck Tiff. Oh damn, daddys gonna explode in your pussy, fuck yea, you're so fuckin' hot Tiff. You're daddys good girl, aren't you angel? Oh fuck, Mmmmmm, yes, oh God yes...Ahhhhhhhhh, fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk." slaping my ass, daddy came in my pussy over and over, each time shoving his cock deeper with each spurt of jizm. Daddy collapsed on top of me and I laid there, spent. Bruce walked over to daddy and whispered something, then looked at me with an evil grin.

"Be right back Tiff, don't go anywhere." with that Bruce sauntered from the room a smile on his lips. As if I could go anywhere with my daddy laying on top of me and being weak from at least eight orgasms. I sighed and daddy rolled off me and flipped me onto my back. Opening my thighs apart, he began to lick our cum mixture out of my pussy. Bruce re-entered the room holding some kind of lock box. Placing it on the dresser, he unlocked it and removed a blindfold. I smiled knowing what he was about to do. Daddy moved off the bed as Bruce pulled me into a sitting position and placed the blindfold over my eyes. Laying me back on the bed, he began sucking on my nipples and rubbing my clit slowly. I began bucking into his hand as he rubbed faster. Just as I was about to cream, he stopped. Catching my breath, I listened intently. I heard metal hit metal. Handcuffs! Oh my brother was kinky and I love it. He pulled my arms above my head, and cuffed me to the headboard.

"You getting excited Tiff?" he whispered in my ear. I began to pant from need and Bruce tweeked my nipples and left from beside the bed once more. I heard the phone being picked up and one of them walked from the room. I only heard muffled speaking and then a loud laugh. It was Bruce who was on the phone. But with whom? I guess I'd find out in due time.

Once again I felt a hot hand on my thigh, my body was trembling with need and I began to moan.

"We have a treat for you. Dad and I are going to play with you a bit longer, then the real fun will start." Bruce spoke softly against my ear as his hand inched closer to my sweet spot. My legs opened farther to let him have access to where I needed to be touched so badly.

"Please Bruce, oh god, touch me...I'm on fire." I moaned and squirmed under his blissful torture. A hairy face moved over my shaved cunt and began to suck my clit as the storm built between my legs. I felt two fingers being shoved into my pussy over and over as my honey poured rapidly from my tight slit.

"Oh god daddy, I'm cumming, oh fuck yea, please, more, Mmmmmmmmmmm, oh hell, yes, Mmmmmm, now, now, now, yeaaaaaaa....sssssssshhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttt." I exploded in a torrent of pleasure. My legs trembled as I came down from my sexual high. Bruce leaned down and kissed me. Removing the blindfold and handcuffs, he spoke softly, "I want your ass, baby sister. Will you let me have that first too, Tiffany?" Bruce whispered as he stroked my cheek. I was very unsure, but I trusted Bruce. I knew he would be gentle. I opened my thighs and he brought my knees up to my chest. Bruce rubbed my tight little hole. Looking in my eyes, he smiled, knowing my answer. I could refuse him nothing. He slid the head of his cock along my pussy slit to lube it up. He then slowly pressed it into my virgin hole. Tears welled up in my eyes, hiding the love I knew was in them for my brother. Seeing my tears, Bruce stopped.

" Are you okay baby? Do you want me to stop?" he asked, worry etched across his handsome face. Holding my breath to fight back I pain, I dug my nails into his ass, pushing him deeper into me. I looked over to my daddy, seeing him masterbate at the sight of his children fucking. The pain was getting to be to much, I needed to look into Bruce's eyes. There I would find the strength to continue with the pounding my ass was taking. His hard thrusts were coming very slowly with deliberate motion. The pain started to subside as overwhelming pleasure swept my body. Bruce's breathing came in short gasps as his strokes quickened.

" Oh fuck Tiff, Mmmmm baby, oh hell, yessssss love, I'm gonna cum, cum with me, oh God, cream on me." his panting became louder as my body spasmed on his pulsating cock.

" Mmmmmmmmmmmm, Bruce, I'm cumming, oh god, I'm cumming NOWWWWWWWWWW," I screamed.

Letting my legs fall back to the bed, he covered my body with his hard length until his breathing slowed to normal.

"We're going to let you sleep a little bit Tiffany," he said as he kissed me gently on the tip of my nose, " but, you will be back up soon, for the second half of our little play time. Sleep well love." He bent and took my mouth in a sweet, loving kiss, then, exited the room followed by my daddy.

I was awakened by my toes being sucked on. I tried to open my eyes, but I had the blindfold back on. I went to remove it, but, my hand was struck by something that felt like leather. I heard Bruce say," Don't mark her with that, just tease and play with her with it." I heard my Uncle Alex respond, "Hell son, I'd never hurt her...unless she wanted me too." he chuckled and then I heard another voice. I wasn't sure who it belonged to.

"I'd love to hurt her...but I want her to beg for it..." then it hit me, it was my cousin Tommy. Tommy had just turned 21 two days ago and my Uncle Alex was his daddy plus my daddys brother. This was getting hot. I didn't know how much more I could take. I felt a cock being shoved in my face and I opened my mouth and sucked hungrily. This wasn't daddy or Bruce, so I put a little more pressure on it to get a response from the owner of this lovely cock.

"Ahhhhhhhh...take it easy Tiff, I'm not made of steel ya know. Mmmmm, much better dear." My uncle moaned as he thrust in and out rapidly. Bruce came and put me in a doggy style position on the bed. He slid his gorgeous body under mine and took my pussy in one quick thrust.

"Oh baby, your so wet and hot, Uhhhhh, shit yea, Mmmmmmmm, come on Tommy, don't just stand there. She has another hole." With that, I felt my tiny puckered hole being stretched by a much smaller cock than I've had before. Tommy didn't get the endowment that the rest of them had, but it was a very nice fit. With my pussy and ass being filled by my brother and cousin, and my mouth being used by my uncle, that left no play room for my daddy. I reached out a hand to him and motioned for him to come to me. I took my daddys very hard member in my hand and pulled him to my mouth also. I bobbed up and down on my uncles prick while I gave daddy a hand job, then I would switch, I would suck daddy and give uncle Alex the hand job. My brothers dick slammed into me harder than I have ever been fucked while Tommys smaller cock penetrated my ass.

" I can feel you fucking her Bruce," Tommy laughed as he leaned forward to stroke the membrane that separated Bruce and himself in my cavitys, "That shit is cool as hell..."

Bruce moaned in response. They both bagan to pound into my tender little holes more roughly. I knew they were close to spilling thier hot seed. I was moaning onto my uncles and my daddys cock as they were both shoving their hard pricks into my mouth at the same time.

"Ahhhhhhhhh hell Tiff, if I knew you were into this I would have tried this shit along time ago...oh shit darlin' I'm gonna cum all over your pretty little face, Mmmmmmmmmmmm, yes, ahhhhh, yes, oh hell, Uhhhhhhhhhhh." My uncle pulled out and covered my face and daddys cock in his juice. Daddy was pumping into my face faster, due to seeing his brother blow his gigantic load all over his baby girl.

"Damn Tiff," uncle Alex said, shaking the rest of his cum on my face, " I haven't been sucked off like that in years." Daddy, then came/pissed all over my face and hair while screaming my name over and over. My body went into a torrent of pleasure-pain, orgasmic convulsions that shook me from head to toe. My body would tense then release, every time that occured, it felt like I was sucking Bruce and Tommy deeper into me. Tommy was the first of the two to explode.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, shittttttttttttttt, I can't take anymore....Mmmmmmmmmmmmm, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck..." he yelled as his thrusting became violent. I rode out his ecstasy and enjoyed the feeling of him cumming inside of me. Slipping from the bed, Tommy reached for a towel to wipe off his now flacced member as he urged Bruce on. Focusing my attetion strickly on Bruce, I began to flex my pussy walls around his throbbing sex. With each thrust, I took him deeper inside, feeling his very essence buried inside me, touching the intermost center of my being. Our gazes held, as he impaled me upon his engourged cock over and over until I thought madness would overtake me. I felt his release lauch inside me, and I was unable to prevent my own rapture from flowing down onto his hard length, soaking both him and the bed. I crumbled on top of him, laying there in total bliss. Bruce wrapped his strong arms about my trembling frame, hugging me closer to his rapidly beating heart. Whispering into my ear, his voice raked with emotion, " I love you Tiff, your mine, and you always will be."

...................To Becontinued