Tiffany's Homework

Story Info
DC's heroine takes over her high school.
12.1k words
4.57
39k
33
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,347 Followers

Hello everyone. This is a spin off story from "The Birth of Super Pimp" that deals with one of his hookers. All people portrayed in this story are 18 years or older. I hope you enjoy. Again, if you want to use the story, please ask first.

Moose

*

Chapter 1

Tiffany yawned and stretched her arms over her head. She wiggled her bare ass on the gold colored satin sheets in her penthouse room and looked at the dead asleep man next to her. She didn't even know his name, he was the last john she had picked up last night and he had offered $2000 for the rest of the night. Tiffany had accepted, but had offered to take him to a "Gold Suite" if he could make it $4000. After some persuasion (namely her using her mind warping perfume to drive him nearly insane with lust) he had agreed and she had taken to her penthouse suite. It actually was her penthouse that her mom owned, but was now her pimp's. She was still allowed to live there and it had been somewhat up graded to allow for special orgies and parties that DC would throw or for her "special" customers who required her special attention.

The john she was with was some fund manager hot shot who thought he was the coolest thing around and figured that his car and money would be enough to make him cool. He had been somewhat disillusioned when he arrived on Sassy Street and had seen the tail and the prices. He had wanted one of the rumored "Super Hookers" but had quickly found out that he didn't have nearly the money or clout to get one. Tiffany had actually taken pity on him and had given him the fuck of his life. She had some fun, but still this guy was nothing like her beloved Super Pimp. She would lie on her bed for hours in ditzy mind numbed bliss after a full fuck from DC the Super Pimp and she proudly wore his mark over her ass.

She rose from the bed and hit the buzzer to have some of the muscle remove the snoring john. She had his money already, so he would likely wake up mostly naked in his car with his clothes in a pile in his lap and some awesome memories. Tiffany was all business and didn't want to waste time in small talk with some loser off the street.

Tiffany strutted naked into the Master Bath. DC had turned her mom into a teen-aged high school dropout who thought she was Tiff's BFF. Tiffany was, and adored her mom, but she also had become the head of the family, also thanks to DC. He had injected her with a special whore serum that not only had made her an awesome whore, but also had allowed her to keep her intelligence intact and had enhanced her drive and desire to be in charge. She was now DC's right hand whore and she slapped around the other bitches to help keep them in line when they got uppity. It was rare, but the stable needed a Queen Bee and she was it. The only hookers who didn't answer to her were the former Super Heroines now known as the Sassy Street Five.

Paris Ramos hadn't come home last night which was normal. At most she only came by a couple times a week to chill or have a private fuck session or to talk with her BFF. Paris had been one of the richest and most successful women in Center City. And now, she was a high demand Whore who had the brains of a bimbo and a desire to fuck and party.

Tiffany took a nice shower and dried herself off. A brainwashed servant attended her and dressed her in a beautiful gold micro dress and matching heels and then did her hair and makeup. Tiffany was THE best looking girl in her private elite school, Center City Academy, and it had been that way before Super Pimp had improved her a bit. She was a Eastern European-Hispanic mix with bright green eyes that seemed to fade to grey at times, a toned hourglass body, an ass that wouldn't stop and now sported a 40 DD Rack of natural feeling and fully pert tits. Her hair was now Platinum Blonde and hung down to the top of her ass. She couldn't even walk in normal shoes anymore and simply always had to strut in heels. She took pride in the fact that she was the hottest "normal" hooker in DC's stable and only second in demand to Trixie Glitter or Bunny, two of the super hookers.

Tiffany strutted over to her notes at the table. She had been given a project by her pimp and he had told her that this was part of her training. If she could pull it off, he was going to keep training her in the ways of the sex trade and make her a madam. Tiffany squirmed as her pussy got a little wet thinking about it. A MADAM! Owning her own bitches and chunk of the street! What more could a brain-washed teen queen ask for?

Tiffany's project was simple. She had to organize, recruit, train, and run her own prostitution ring. The special challenge was that she had to do it in her special prep school for senior level students. She had access to some start up money, some of DC's special formulas and potions, and could call on him if she ran into trouble she couldn't get out of. Success would be her getting the ring up and fully running with no issues by the end of the school year, about two months away.

She could also use her "friends" Amber and Sasha. They had been her best friends. Amber was a black cheerleader who now sported a 70's style poof hairdo and talked like a ghetto raised bitch. Sasha was from the Czech Republic, and was a hot redhead who now acted like a fresh off the boat gold digging bitch. DC had converted them both with her and while she felt some affection to them, in her new role she saw them as assets to be utilized as needed. Sasha had already developed a definite cocaine addiction and was frying her brain pretty quickly beyond what had happened already and Tiffany was beginning to look for a buyer for Sasha once she became so brain dead she couldn't work the street anymore. Much cheaper than trying to detox her. That was the great thing about working with DC, bitches were so easy to replace.

Tiffany had come up with her plan already. She was actually quite proud of it as it ran slightly contrary to standard "take over the school" scenarios. Usually, you start with the hot students and then work on the teachers and the administration.

Tiffany WAS the hottest student and she owned the two next hottest students. Tiffany had done some thinking about how she would pimp the girls and came to realization that they really were not the ones in demand.

The students at the academy were all from the richest and most powerful families in the city. The boys had been hooking up with good looking high school girls for years now (most of the girls were pretty good looking simply due to the family wealth). Paying for it was nothing if it was what you already had. Tiffany and friends were really the only ones that were above and beyond and they had given up on high schoolers senior year. Young college boys with money and the ability to party had been their prey.

So how could she set up a ring that would get customers? Simple.

Teachers, Staff, and Administrators.

As bs fantasy as it sounded, the Academy had some stunning women on its staff. They ranged from MILFs to fresh out of college. Given the reputation of the school, only the brightest and best had been hired. But Tiffany knew (thanks to listening to her mom run some unofficial PTA meetings) that the school had also focused on hiring mostly women (Tiff's mom was a bit sexist and her divorce hadn't help her opinion of the male species any) and ones that fit the "proper image" of the school. Namely women who looked smart, professional, and pretty or simply women like Paris Ramos.

Since Paris was now a whore, Tiffany felt that those in her image needed to follow suit. Tiffany knew that most if not all the boys in the school would give up their souls for a chance with some of the teachers or staff. So it was a perfect set up. She didn't need to transform any girls, she would transform the people who ran the school and then charge the students. Any bitches that had issues would be "brought around" to her line of thinking, and either join the fun, be quiet, or get their asses sold out of town.

Tiffany was never one to waste time. Her mom had taught her well about using her name, money, power, and influence, and DC's tutelage had refined it to a sharp point. She had her targets picked out and her plan was in place. She even had some customers picked out that would not only very much enjoy the changes but would help them along willingly.

"Ms. Terrice Smith, age 40, divorced, former cheerleading captain on the national championship cheer squad for 3 years in a row. Now principle of the Academy. Time to make a MILF hooker." Tiffany said with glee.

Chapter 2

Ms. Smith looked up in annoyance as her office door opened. It was 6pm, and she was working late as per her usual habit. She was going over a complaint by some concerned parents over the rumors that several of the students had been observed working as prostitutes on Sunny Street. It had been annoying dealing with that bitch Paris Ramos who tossed her money and influence around at every damn PTA meeting, but she had dropped out of site recently along with her daughter on an unannounced trip. The complaint about the hookers was really getting under skin being as she wasn't a cop and had no earthly idea what the parents expected her to do about these rumors.

Her annoyance ticked up a notch and had some confusion added to it when she saw Tiffany Ramos strut into her office like she owned it. The annoyance was from being interrupted, the very arrogant attitude the girl seemed to ooze, and her smirking smile. The surprise was due to how she looked. Platinum hair, a metallic gold form fitting micro-dress with matching high heels, gold bracelets, hoop earrings, and necklace, and slutty makeup made for a VERY different looking Tiffany Ramos who was normally dressed in high fashion and would never wear something so cheap.

"Good evening Ms. Smith. Burning the midnight oil? You really focus too hard on your work, you need to relax some more and have a good time now and again." Tiffany said with a voice that seemed to drip sex and sarcasm in one tone.

"Ms. Ramos. I wasn't expecting you back as I thought you were out for another few weeks. Or more, your mother never seems to be very clear on her occasional phone calls." Ms. Smith replied dryly.

"Ah yes, mommy. She is so busy now a days, no time for little old me anymore. Being a professional after all eats soooooo much time. Well, I am back and I wanted to see you about some arrangements." Tiffany said as she sat down and crossed her long tanned legs.

"Arrangements? Such as not flunking out? You have missed a lot of school time and unless you apply yourself over the next two months you will likely not be graduating with your class. I doubt your mother will approve." Ms. Smith said with a touch of anger at Tiffany's cool demeanor.

Tiffany giggled. Ms. Smith flushed red and said in an icy tone "Something amusing you Ms. Ramos?"

"Please, call me Tiffany. And yes indeed something does. You see I am just here to complete my project for my new school course. I have joined another school that is very progressive. A cross of home-schooling and actual work in the real world, it's quite mind-blowing really. It changed my whole outlook on life. My professor is a Nobel winning scientist actually and had taken a personal interest in my furthered education." Tiffany said as she opened her golden purse.

Ms. Smith looked at Tiffany with a look that ranged from puzzled to angry. "This little bitch is playing with me. She has to, her grades weren't bad, but she is no were nearly so smart as to have some scientist helping her. She would have never been let in here for her senior year if it hadn't been for her mother." she thought to herself. Out loud Ms. Smith said "Really? And who exactly is this scientist?"

Tiffany pulled out a pink rose with a short stem and sniffed it with a large smile. "Ahhhhhhh, such a pleasant smell. Here, please smell the fragrance." Tiffany leaned forward and quickly pushed the rose up under Ms. Smith's nose. As it touched her nose, a puff of pink dust shot up into her nostrils.

"What the hell are you...fragrant?" Tiffany giggled again as Ms. Smith's eyes turned from brown to nearly white and a dopey, empty smile crossed her face. Tiffany held the rose and Ms. Smith breathed in and out for a few seconds.

"Terri? Helllloooooo Terri? Are you in there?" Tiffany asked with a smile.

"Terri? Is that me?" Ms. Smith, now a completely empty minded woman said. And then giggled with Tiffany.

"Yes you silly little girl. You are Terri the hooker. You work for me Tiffany. I'm your madam and I own you. Don't you remember?" Tiffany said at the grinning idiot in front of her.

"Um, no, I don't, um, like remember anything. I'm your hooker? Really?" Terri stood up and looked at a mirror on the wall. "I don't really look sexy like a hooker. Are you sure?" Terri asked in a whiny voice.

Tiffany moved around the desk and sat down. "Of course I'm sure. You just forgot is all. And I can help you remember. You are a hooker who is helping me set up a prostitution ring in this school. We secretly kidnapped the old principal and you looked kinda like her, so you replaced her. We are ready to start up so I'm here to help you get ready for your first customer."

"Really? Ok, cool! What do I have to do?" Terri asked with a hopeful look on her face.

Tiffany smiled. "First I give you this shot. It will help fix up your body and your mind. You will remember how to be a themed hooker, namely a naughty school principle MILF who likes to fuck younger men and boys for money. Only money, not grades."

"Kay! Let's do it!" Terri spun around and hiked up her long skirt exposing her plain white panties.

Tiffany plunged the needle into her principal's ass and watched the changes. If Terri fought the changes her brain might be so fried she wouldn't be any use. But Tiffany suspected that she actually had a wild streak in her and some submissive tendencies as well (her madam training was very helpful in identifying such traits) and figured that she would take well to the changes occurring in her body and mind.

Terri's eyes rolled up into her head and she slid to the ground and twitched for a few minutes. Tiffany watched as her tits grew to a nice 38EE cup, her figure slimmed and her ass tightened up. Her hair grew longer and became a nice dark gold blonde with some puffy lips. The wrinkles all went away and she looked younger, but not too young. A nice late thirtyish woman.

Terri stopped twitching and sat up with a slow stretch. "Mmmmmmmm, nice. I feel nice and horny. I could use a nice fuck right now."

Tiffany smiled. "Lucky you. I have just the thing. Show me your stuff bitch, or hit the street." And she hit the intercom buzzer.

The door opened and an older man walked in with a somewhat frightened look. He was Carl, the Administrative assistant. An older man who had never married, he had tried to get a teaching certificate but had failed each time and had eventually resigned himself to being a loser. Now, after a short talk with Tiffany Ramos he was on the verge of running in terror or the happiest moment of his life.

Terri stood with a horny smile on her face. "Carl, you have been a bad boy. But I am a worse girl, and I need to be punished." She strutted up to him and ran a red nail across his chest while she licked her other finger and drew it down between her tits. "Well, can you discipline the principal? Are you a boy, or a MAN?"

Carl growled and grabbed her by her bun. Her head shot back as Carl started kissing her neck and worked down to her tits. Terri responded by wrapping her arms around him and moaned "That's it baby! Fucking take me! Make me your naughty bitch!"

Carl spun her around and shoved her over the desk. He ripped off her skirt and panties and without pause shoved his rock hard cock into Terri's wet pussy. Terri's back arched and she hissed "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck! That's it baby! Momma needs dick! Momma needs to be fucked!" and ground back into Carl.

Tiffany simply smiled as Carl fucked the principal for nearly 20 minutes. They both orgasmed twice and Carl fell back onto a chair after the second time with a big smile on his face and his pants around his ankles. He smiled at Tiffany, and then passed out.

Tiffany shook her head and then strutted over to a grinning gasping Terri.

"Congratulations. You are my first official Academy Hooker. You now work for me. You fuck anyone, anytime, anywhere I say. You turn tricks for me until you aren't in demand anymore and then I sell you on the Flesh Market. Just so you know, Carl there has put in a standing bid for you at $10K when you wear out. Make your rep with me, and maybe some other customer will outbid him."

Terri grinned like the whore she was, and said "Gotcha boss. I'll be the best fucking MILF ho you have ever had!"

"That's the spirit. Now then" Tiffany strutted to Carl and slapped him across the face and woke him up. "Listen up asshole. You work for me now. Aside from this fucking day job, I pay $1000 a week, and you get discounts on tail. For Terri here, 50% for you, 25% for everyone else. You will help keep Terri's new profession a secret until we have total control. You try and fuck me over, you'll be dead in a long and painful way. You heard of DC the Super Pimp? Yeah? Good, I work directly for him. You fuck with me and I don't kill you, he will. And he won't be nearly as nice as I am. Dig?"

Carl nodded with a pale face and grimace while Terri giggled.

"Okay you two; here is what we are going to do..."

Chapter 3

Ms. Lisa Jenkins sighed as she looked at her desk. Her monthly bill for her student loans was lying open in front of her. She couldn't help but shudder at the amount she owed. She reached out to pick it up and put in back in her purse and caught a glimpse of her blouse cuff. It was worn and frayed and her patch up job on a tear was beginning to fray.

Lisa sniffed. She had gone to a very expensive school on partial scholarship, but had taken out loads to cover the rest. While she had gotten her degree and then a swanky teaching job at the Academy, she was buried in debt. She hadn't gotten new clothes in two years, lived a cheap apartment that she was embarrassed to let anyone know about, and lived on romin noodles half her meals.

It was really hard on her, especially considering that most of the other teachers didn't have this issue. Several of them were from rich families and were teaching "to show their independence", but Lisa always saw them with new clothes, money, and cars. She had to take a train to work. It had hurt her social life as well as she couldn't go out much.

Which was sad. If you had asked the males of the academy they would have told you Lisa was one of the sexist and hottest teachers around. She had black hair, usually done up in a pile, wore reading glasses, had nice long toned legs, beautiful skin, grey eyes, and a perfect 36DD set of tits, nice, round, firm with no sagging and 100% natural. She could have had any man in the school likely. If she wasn't so worried about her debts.

The loudspeaker in her room clicked on and Carl's voice came through saying "Ms. Jenkins, please come to the principal's office."

Lisa put away her bill and headed to the main office. It was early yet, no students around and she liked to get some stuff done early so she was usually one of the first in. Carl nodded and waved her in.

"Ma'am I'm here..." Lisa started and then trailed off as she looked at the principal.

Ms. Smith was standing in the corner giggling. She was dressed in a naughty secretary type costume, her hair was done up and had a heavy slutty layer of makeup. Lisa blinked and then started at seeing Tiffany Ramos sitting behind the desk.

Where Ms. Smith was dressed like a tease, Tiffany was dressed like an expensive call girl. Her hair was done perfectly, heavy makeup, a designer dress that despite being obviously one her mom's line was something a stripper would wear working the crowd. High heeled feet were up and crossed on the desk.

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,347 Followers