Tiffany's Landlords

Story Info
Tiffany gets all her holes used to pay the rent.
1.5k words
4.06
168.6k
95
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shit, I think to myself as I knock on my landlord Hank's door. I can't believe I lost my job. I can't believe that I didn't save enough to cover my rent.

Well, I can believe it. I'd spent every weekend going out with the girls. Spent too much money on clothes and shoes and booze. And now I was here, about to fuck my landlord so I could keep the roof over my head.

Hank opens the door. "Tiffany, so glad to see you on time. Come on in," he motions for me to enter. I walk in, holding my coat tight around me.

There are six other men here. What's going on? Was this sick bastard going to have them watch?

"What is this?" I ask.

"This is Adam, Damien, Simon, Caleb, Dale and Aaron. You're going to be paying off your debt with us."

"But you said it was just with you..." I say, feeling the fear building inside.

"No, I said you would have to work it out with the owners. We're all the owners of the apartment building you live in. You do this and you get the next two months free. So how about you shut the fuck up like a good little slut and strip."

I don't want to, but I pull off my coat. I kick off my shoes and shimmied out of my dress. Seven pairs of lust filled eyes devour my naked flesh. The look on their faces is pure evil and I know without a doubt that I'm not going to like this.

Hank step forward first. "Fuck look at these tits," he says giving one a squeeze.

"I know, right?" Adam says coming forward and sucking the other. I was so scared, I've never fuck more than one guy at a time before. But now there were seven here, all waiting for a turn.

"Get on your knees and suck me off," Hank say, unbuckling his pants. He pulls out his huge cock. I obey, getting on my knees and and taking his cock in my mouth. He buries his hands in my auburn hair and guides my head up and down.

"Fuck, baby, your a pro at this, aren't you? You really want to keep your apartment," he teases, his voice full of grotesque pleasure.

"She loves it," Damien say. He pulls out his own cock and starts stroking it.

"You wanna try her out?" Hank asks.

"Fuck yeah," Damien says. Hank moves out of the way and a moment later Damien shoves his thick cock into my mouth. I bob my head up and down, while he moan, the sound of his bliss making me wet against my will.

"Fuck yeah, baby, just like that," Damien says, throwing his head back and pushing deep down my throat.

"Man, I need to get in on this," Adam says, pulling his pants down.

"There are two more hole on the other end," Damien rasps out as he moved my head faster and faster on his cock. "Fuck!" he groans.

Adam pulls my hips toward him and rubs his massive cock on my pussy. "Fuck guys, she's almost fucking dripping."

The sounds of hoots and hollers sounded through the room as Adam shoved his thick shaft into my pussy. Damien and Adam high-five each other. I hate that my body was giving into this sick pleasure.

"Oh god, she's so fucking tight!" Adam cries out as he grips my hips and slams in and out of me.

Damien groans and shoots his salty cum down my throat. I rasps for air, moving back and forth on Adam's thick cock. Caleb's huge dick enters my view. "Suck on it, show me what you can do."

He take my head and slams it down on his cock hitting the back of my throat. I gag as tears wet my eyes and the men laugh and cheer.

"Fuck her good!" Hank yells.

"Yeah, fill that broke whore up, fellas!" Dale shouts out.

"Hurry up and finish," Hank says, "I wanna get in on that pussy."

Adam slams into me again and again, until he finally growls and cums inside me. I could feel the hot liquid shoot all the way to the back of my pussy.

"Oh my god," Adam breathes out. "You're gonna love this shit, Hank,"

"I fucking better, you hear me, slut?" Hank warns.

Adam pulls out and his hot cum drips down my thighs.

A new hard cock replaced Adam's. Hank pushes inside me and I moaned on Caleb's dick."

Caleb throws his head back and shoves even deeper into my mouth. "Oh shit, you suck a good fucking dick," he rasps out pumping down my throat.

Hank slaps my ass again and again, the thick length of him make the wave of pleasure in me go higher and higher. I don't want it to feel good, but I moan and the guys cheer again.

My pussy clenches around his shaft and Hank groans. "God damn, this is the best pussy I've had in a long time. You like this, little slut?" He grips my hips and fucks me harder.

I moan again on Caleb's cock and he pulled out, jerking off until he shot his hot load on my face. It drips down my chin and runs into the valley between my breasts.

"Damn, Dale, you gotta get some of that sweet mouth," Caleb says breathlessly. Hank pumps into me one more time, moaning as his own hot cum fills me up.

Dale sits on the couch, his cock already out. "Nah, I want that pussy," he growls.

He pulls me on top of him and I sink onto his cock. He grabs both my tits with his hands, pinching the nipples hard.

"Ride my cock, you little whore," he say. I moved, bouncing up and down on his cock. The men all shout again.

"Look at her, she fucking loves it!" Aaron said slapping my face with his cock. I grip his shaft and stroke it up and down.

"No bitch, you're gonna fucking suck it," he growls, taking my head and shoving his cock to the back of my throat.

"Fuck man, I can't wait any longer," Simon growls. I feel the tip of his massive cock at my asshole and I tense. I'd never been fucked in the ass before. I try to say no but Aaron's prick stops me.

Simon pushes into my asshole and the pain causes involuntary tears to wet my eyes. It hurts but the pleasure outweighed it.

Aaron pulls on my hair so my face it to the light. "We migh want to go gentle on her, she's crying," he says. The men laugh.

"Yeah fucking right! Hank says. "Fuck that bitch till she can't stand!"

Simon slaps my ass and pumps in even harder. "Your tight little asshole feels way too good to be gentle, baby. Sorry."

"Fuck her harder!" Caleb yells.

"She ain't gonna walk straight for a week!" Adam calls out.

As if heeding their wishes, Simon pumps in and out of me harder while Aaron rams his thick cock down my throat. I gag more and the tears start to flow down my cheeks.

"Fuck, your mouth is so fucking perfect," Aaron snarls as he blows his wad into my mouth.

"This little pussy is fucking amazing," Dale says as I bounce in his and Simon's dicks.

"I want a piece of that ass too," Damien says.

"Fuck, you're greedy, you already came," Hank says.

"But I didn't know her ass was up for grabs," Damien says.

"All of her is up for grabs," Caleb says. "We get to do whatever we want, brother."

Simon pulls out of me and then comes around front, shoving his cock in my mouth.

"Enjoy that shit, man, it's the best fucking asshole you're ever gonna have," Simon says, pushing his cock that had just been in my ass all the way into my throat.

I feel Damien's thick hard cock push into to me. I have three cocks inside me again and it feels so good. They all groan and moan with pleasure as their friends cheer them on. I feel my orgasm building and building until I can't hold it together anymore and come on cocks inside my asshole and pussy.

"Fuck!" Dale calls out as he shoots his load into me.

"Just like that you fucking whore!!" Damien calls out as he too cums inside me

"You're the hottest little slut," Simon moans as his pulls his cock out of my mouth and shoots his cum all over my face.

I fall on top of Dale, my limbs like jelly. He pushes me off him and onto the couch like a rag doll.

"I think our little whore is worn out!" Hank says to all the other guys in the room.

"You gonna wanna come back to us, little slut?" Aaron asks.

I look at all the men, and think of all their hard cocks using all my holes again.

"Yes, please," I whine.