Tiffany's New Experience

Story Info
Busty blonde satisfies Black ups delivery man.
856 words
3.69
127.6k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have an experience to relate. There is a girl I know from high school that is the biggest nympho you have ever seen. She and I have had sex quite a few times and she is the woman who got me started. Well Tiff is hot!. She is about 5'6" 120lbs. She has dirty blonde hair and a killer body. She is a double d with wide hips and a small waist. Now guys know that is hard to find and I have fucked it.

Well now that you know the background here is the story. She called me up one day over the summer and expressed an urgency for me to come by and fuck her. So of course I said be there soon and jumped into my truck. Problem is I lived 20 minutes away at high speed. Well I hurried over and when I got there the front door was open and there was a UPS truck in the driveway. Since the door was open I just went right in. Tiff usually answered the door for me in basically a bra and panties so I wasn't worried about what she would be wearing.

When I got in the house I heard two voices faintly coming from her room. I walked down the hall and as I got closer I heard Tiff say, "I see you like my boobs."

I then heard a male voice say, "Damn right I do. You have a great rack."

I just got to the door of her room that was barely cracked open when I heard, "Then you will love this." I saw Tiff take off her bra and squeeze her tits together. She was standing in front of a very black man in a UPS uniform. I couldn't believe this. She just grabbed the first guy she could get to fuck her.

The black man instantly squeezed her tits and said, "Hell yeah I like those. You're making me want to fuck you bitch."

Tiff instantly replied, "And what's stopping you?" With that the black man pulled off Tiff's panties and then dropped his pants. I couldn't believe the 9 inch black cock he was sporting fully erect. Tiff couldn't either as her eyes got really big.

"It's huge! Your gonna fuck me with that?"

The black man replied, "You be your white ass. Now where are your condoms?"

Tiff answered, "I don't have any here. Do you have one?"

The man said, "Would I have asked if I did?"

Tiff said, "I guess not."

Now you have to understand this is a girl who used condoms for blowjobs so she didn't get cum in her mouth let alone making sure there was one for sex. That is why the next think she said shocked the shit out of me. Tiff shoved the black man backwards onto the bed, "Aw hell with it!"

The man laid on the bed and Tiff Stood straddled over him and his massive erection. She then slowly bent down and got her pussy lips to the tip of his cock. "Looks more like you gonna fuck me." the black man said.

All I heard Tiff say was "uh huh" and she slid her pussy onto the head of his cock. She moaned. She only had the tip inside her and he was already stretching her pussy. She was so tiny I didn't know how she could fuck that thing.

After the moan I heard her say, "Oh damn this is gonna be good." Right then she lowered her body all the way onto his cock. I couldn't believe my eyes as the entire thing disappeared into her body. I heard her moan and begin to fuck his cock hard. I could see her huge tits bouncing between her arms as she rode his cock. She was moaning louder and louder. Riding harder and harder.

The black man just kept encouraging her saying, "Yeah bitch fuck that cock. You like my black meat don't you."

I heard Tiff say, "Yes I love it!" barely getting those words out when she screamed and her body began to shake in an orgasm. She was still riding him not even stopping from her first orgasm. She was still moaning and riding harder. The man grabbed her tits trying to stop them to little help and their size. I then heard the black man start moaning.

He got a little louder and said, "Bitch you better get off so I can cum."

Tiff just kept riding him and barely said, "No way."

The man said, "You don't get off I'm gonna cum inside of you."

Tiff just replied, "I don't care."

With that the black man said, 'Fine then here it comes." He yelled, "Fucking bitch!" and squeezed her hips. I couldn't believe she was letting him cum inside of her like that. A few seconds later she orgasmed again. I couldn't believe this. I had to leave. I walked down the hall still hearing them fucking on her bed. I haven't heard from her since and am still shocked at what I saw that day.