Tiger Stripes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barnaby
Barnaby
54 Followers

"YES!"

"Alrighty, then. Let's proceed. Ideally, you want to keep rubbing up your clit as part of a pattern down there. As you get really turned on...Ouch!" She squeezed me really tight just at that moment.

"Sorry. I...I..."

"Never mind. I understand. You've really never felt like this before?"

"Hell, no. I'd remember this, trust me." She said between breathy sighs.

"Okay, from this point, go for the gold. Grab that little nub of yours and just rub it and rub it and..."

I was doing it all the time I was saying it and suddenly, Tiger grunted out "Ohhhhhhh, ungh!! UH! Uh! UHHHHHHHHHH, , DAMN!!!!!!!"

I quickly pulled her hand and a fifty-dollar bill out of my pants and tossed the bill on the table just as the waitress arrived. "Sir! I am going to have to ask you to..."

"We're leaving, we're leaving! Sorry!"

Tiger managed to zip herself and at least grab her coat. She was flushed and sweaty but laughing as we stumbled toward the exit.

"Damn! What the fuck was that?"

"You know as well as I do, that was an orgasm. You know, one of those fictional things you've heard about."

"Okay, okay. I guess I was wrong. Man! It was like my whole body started tingling from my nipples to my toes. I think my ears were ringing even!"" She nuzzled up against me as she reestablished her winter gear.

"And the best part is, you can do that yourself any time you want AND now you know how to teach guys to do it."

When she was sufficiently wrapped up again, Tiger looked up at me through her glasses and smiled that really sweet smile again. "Thank you...Roger. Now what about you?"

"What about me? How many times do I have to tell you, this was about you? I was just passing on some of my experience to generation X or Y or Z or whoever you are."

"Don't you want to come?"

"Not really. Like I said, being intimate is about sharing things other than bodily fluids. Although that reminds me..." With that, I took the fingers of my left hand that had been working in her jeans and ran them under my nose. "Aaaaahhhh....! Never thought I'd smell that lovely aroma again."

"You dirty old man!"

"Point?"

"Just an observation."

We walked along up a winding path toward the aviary, laughing and joking like we were both teenagers who just got away with something naughty. I was the one who got serious. "I won't see you ever again, will I?"

"I doubt it. I'm like that girl in that old Ruby Tuesday song, you know it?"

"Yeah. By the Stones. I love that song."

In a cracked and somewhat off-key voice, Tiger burst into song, "Goooooodbye, Ruuuuuby, Toooooosdey. Who could hang a name on you? When you change with every new day, still I'm gonna MISS you.....I'm gonna....I'm gonna miss you. I like weird days like this."

"Let me ask you...who will you be tomorrow, Tiger?"

"Tough question. Won't know 'til tomorrow gets here, old man, and I always live for today, remember?"

"I'm sorry if I disappointed you."

"Are you crazy? This was the most fun I've had in ages! You're a great conversationalist."

"Ha! You are, too." She hugged me tightly and craned her neck to kiss me hard on the lips. With that, I took her hand and slipped two hundred-dollar bills into it. "Take it. Take it and take care of yourself."

This brought another ear to ear grin and then a soft, "Thank you." With that she took off running down the path with me just watching her go like we were characters in a bad movie. About fifty feet away, she stopped and spun on her heel. "Hey," she yelled back, "You earned your stripe!"

"But we didn't do anything, remember?" I shouted.

"Like Hell, we didn't."

In that freeze-frame moment, I smiled and beamed at her and she glowed back at me. As if on cue, big thick snowflakes started to fall so fast they obscured my view of Tiger.

"Oh, and one more thing!" I heard from the distance.

"What's that my strange young friend?"

"My real name! It...It's Deanna! BYE!" She turned and rounded a corner before that thought could even register. Somewhere, I heard a tiger growl and I smiled and pulled my coat around me. I miss you Deanna.

END

Barnaby
Barnaby
54 Followers
12