Tiger's Sweet Dream Ch. 02

Story Info
You push her to the limit.
784 words
3.83
26.2k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/20/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dragging me to my feet by the braid, you look in my eyes, searching for a sign of submission. Finding none, you yank on the braid again. “You want to watch, then watch this”, you growled at me. You held my head tilted back so far that I couldn’t tell what you were doing, until I heard the sound of your belt being quickly pulled thru the loops. I heard the sound of leather against a solid object. You released the tension on the braid enough for me to tilt my head to a more reasonable angle and stepped away from me to about a half an arm’s length.

The first swing came out of nowhere and caught me across the breasts. I would have went to my knees except for you holding me up. The second lash was slightly above the first with the end of the belt catching my right nipple. The pain was so intense that I thought that I would pass out. The third lash was below the others, and I barely felt it from the pain of the first two. I heard someone scream twice and then nothing but the sound of your breathing

Again, you pinned me to the wall with your body weight and the next thing was the feeling of your 8 inch cock dry fucking me. Not caring as to whether or not I was wet or if I was enjoying what you were doing, the strokes came hard and fast. Suddenly you stopped. I was hoping that you were done but no such luck for me. You looked at me and then pulled me to the floor. Moving me on my knees, you pushed me forward. I had no strength to fight anymore.

I felt you enter me again but it is with a little more care this time. You allow me a minute to settle myself and you begin to slowly stroke into me. I can feel my body begin to betray me. My pussy is getting hotter, wetter and the orgasm is starting to slowly build. I am enjoying your fingers on my clit and squeezing my sore nipples. I scream when an orgasm hits me as you fill me full of your cum. I can feel your hips buck against me as wave after wave of pleasure unlike any that I have ever known before hits me. I sink to the floor and then things go black for me.

I awake being carried to the bathtub, where you very gently place me in a hot bath. You look at me with concern written all over your face. Very gently, very carefully you begin to bath me, taking care around the bruises that are starting to emerge on my breasts. You don’t say a word. I am completely washed with the utmost caution. You remove me from the tub, and very gently pat me dry with a warmed towel. You look at me and very softly asked me “Are you okay”?

I just look at you and smile that smile you love so much. Your eyes light up and I see that loving look that is so familiar to me appear again. I know what it took for you to do what you did, and what it cost you to please me in this way. You very carefully help me dress and make sure that my legs are sturdy enough to support me. I rise from the side of the tub. “Raise your arms please”, you say to me. I watch thru half closed eyes as you apply an ointment to both breasts where the belt bit me. There will be bruises on me for days. “You know that these bruises are going to get very ugly don’t you”? you asked. I just simply nod my head. You slide a tee shirt on over my head. Gently, you take my hand and lead me to the bed. I am exhausted and it shows on my face.

You sit me down, and then swing my legs up on the bed. I lower myself to the pillows and patient wait for you to undress and slide in beside me. Instead of your normal position of your head on my shoulder, you get in and turn to your side. Opening your arms you take me in and pull me close, spooning me into you. You softly whisper in my ear, and wrap an arm protectively around me. I am safe and warm, snuggling down into you. I hear your soft whispering as I drift into a deep, warm, sound sleep. You wrapped around me.

Inspired by Demonic Angel. To keep the blood pumping my friend.