Tiger's Tale

Story Info
The real reason behind Tigers marital woes.
1.4k words
3.5
21.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bakeboss
Bakeboss
1,363 Followers

My name is Joakim Johansson and I want to tell the world the real reason behind the marital problems of Tiger Woods. Do not even think that Mrs. Woods' anger was due to the little prostitutes Tiger runs around with, as she does not care a fig about them. In fact, she told him to go find a street slut to satisfy his unnatural need for oral gratification, as she would not stick his filthy organ in her mouth. I know this was true, as I was standing right there as she told him. No, it isn't Tiger's blowjob bimbos that upset Mrs. Woods it was my sacking that sent his wife over the edge. The telling of this story is not something I normally would be doing but after Mr. Woods fired me I see no need to keep my confidentially since he no longer deserves my loyalty.

I was hired as the woods' massage therapist shortly after Elin; I mean Mrs. Woods had their last child. What started as a weekly visit for deep tissue massage and a relaxing rub down quickly escalated into an on call position then to a full time job and finally as a live in employee in their pool house at the back of their estate. Not only did Mrs. Woods enjoy my talented ministrations with my hands she also liked to talk to me as I applied my skills. As we both came from the same part of Stockholm, we had a lot in common and I know she enjoyed talking to someone in her native tongue. After the baby, she stopped traveling with her husband and she missed having a man around so gradually I almost became a surrogate husband.

It's not hard to see how our relationship grew from employee/employer to lovers and it is one of the dangers of my profession. After all, we were only human and as I daily was rubbing my hands on her beautiful naked body, I soon began to stroke her most intimate parts as well. As for Mrs. Woods, she was now going weeks without benefits from her marital bed so as my massages became more erotic she became desirous of more from me. She enjoyed the orgasms my gifted fingers gave to her so much they became as an addiction and the more I gave her the more she craved.

I was at her disposal and she would request her special 'massage' many times a day, even when Tiger was home she would still summon me although she would stay in her nightgown for propriety sake. I think she enjoyed these times even more as I would let my hand crawl up her gown and into her hairy treasures. The copious fluid she would secrete covered my fingers with her scent. I liked to tease her by putting my wet finger to my nose and as she watched, I would inhale her aroma and then I'd share it with her. She would hungrily suck her juices off my finger and I would watch the lust grow in her eyes.

I ended up in her bed one day as she spied my erection obscenely pushing my pants out in front of me. I had my attention directed to her love nub trying to coax one more climax out of her almost drained body. When she tensed and then went limp proving to me of yet another satisfied session, I was surprised when she wagged her finger for me to come closer. She grasped my member and told me she was desirous of an internal massage. The way in which she was manipulating my manhood left no question of her intentions. I must say Mrs. Woods is a very desirable woman and to gaze on her naked body there is no way you would believe she had only given birth a few months earlier. Yet it still was very unprofessional of me to give in to my urges and allow myself to bed this remarkable woman.

As she now had me to serve all of her intimate needs she no longer cared if Tiger came home or not and I believe he saw this as a threat to his manhood. It's not that she now refused his needs and she believed she carried out her wifely duties as he asked. What Tiger astutely noticed was that she no longer came to him for satisfaction and this bothered him. It didn't take him long to arrive to the decision that I was the one who had replaced him in his wife's life. He was smart enough to realize he couldn't just get rid of me so instead be began to ride me belittling me every chance he got. You know Tiger, he tried to show it as good-natured jocularity, but he and I both knew he was serious.

The final blow for him came one day as his wife was at the doctors with the baby. I already knew I was in for a tough morning because when she was out he was increasingly boorish. When he started to make disparaging remarks about my native homeland, I guess I got a little too angry and then I made a snide remark about his tiny little skinny calves. I'm sure by know everybody knows just how sensitive he is about his little boy legs and he just flew off the handle and fired me on the spot. As I was as mad as he I just packed my bags and left not even waiting to say good-bye to Elin, I mean Mrs. Woods.

When Mrs. Woods got home and found out what had happened she flew into a rage, then stormed into her room and locked the door behind her. She called me on my cell to beg me to come back and I told her I would if Tiger would apologize to me for the terrible things he said about our native Sweden. The next day was Thanksgiving and she told me she would smooth things out and I must come and enjoy the turkey dinner with them. I shouldn't have gone I knew even if Tiger said he was sorry he really wouldn't mean it. At the dinner table, you could cut the tension with a knife as we tried to remain civil. It was after dinner when she requested one of my special massages as she stared into Tiger's eyes, daring him to say anything. We went to her room and I know she intentionally left the door open. When she knelt in front of me and then undid my trousers I knew what she was doing yet I was powerless to prevent it. She pulled my manhood out of my boxers and swallowed it down her throat as she looked lovingly into my eyes. I looked over to see Tiger standing there watching us and when his wife took me out of her mouth she said,

"It's so nice to taste a Swedish man's cock it doesn't have that field hand's taste that my husband's has."

She then turned to look at her husband then she smiled at him as she put me back into her mouth. It was then I realized she was not desirous of my talents or me; she was only using me to get back at her husband. I unplugged myself from her mouth then redressed and told her I was leaving. I knew I upset her but instead of me, she directed her anger at Tiger, and she marched out to the front room to confront him. I followed at a distance and got there just in time to see him sitting as he began to clean his clubs. She grabbed one from his hands and began to assault him with it while she screamed that he had ruined the only pleasure she had since they had wed. I believe that Tiger began to fear for his life as she repeatedly struck him on his head and shoulders. He ran out of his house with his wife chasing him then he hoped into his car and she chased him down the driveway. When he stopped at the front gate she caught up to him and began to assault his vehicle as soon as the gate opened, he stepped on the gas too fast and lost control of his car and then, well the whole world knows what happened next.

As for me, I left never to return and yet I do wish them to stay together as they deserve each other. Oh yeah you can tell Tiger for me that he still has little calves.

Bakeboss
Bakeboss
1,363 Followers