Tight Feminization

Story Info
A second job.
5.1k words
4.04
150.9k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decided to ride home that afternoon with the windows down and satellite radio off. The day had a surreal feel to it and somehow, the norm didn't seem appropriate. After many years of hard work, I was retiring. I didn't plan on just sitting at home, I just wasn't sure what the next section of my life would entail. My wife, Sara, had planned something special I am sure so I was kind of in a hurry to get home, but it was a nice day so I decided take my time.

I walked in the door to meet a very excited wife. Her normal hug and kiss was replaced by an exceedingly more passionate version. This was going to be a great night. My wife's anxiety was palpable.

After a great meal and sex we laid in bed together where I secretly wondered what surprise my wife had in store.

As I laid there, my wife stroked my hair.

"You know I love you right?" she asked.

It seemed more like an actual question than our usual after sex banter.

"Of course!" I said. "I love you too."

As soon as I finished my response, I sensed the presence of someone behind me. Someone was in the room with us. Almost immediately, the person jumped onto the bed on top of me. I braced myself on the bed and began to push myself up when the person snatched my hands out from under me. I fell back on top of my wife. My wife seemed unaltered by the presence of the intruder and then confirmed my suspicions.

"I got his legs," she said as she locked her legs around the back of mine. She also wrapped her arms around me and pulled me down. Normally, I could easily overpower my wife. Here I had absolutely no leverage and there was still the issue of the person straddling me.

The person behind me had my arms and forced them together behind me. I could tell it was a woman and my wife clearly knew her. She placed what felt like a zip tie around my wrist and pulled it tight and cinched my wrist together. She yanked up on it one last time making sure it was as tight as it could be. I felt the zip tie dig into my wrist as she tried to get one more notch out of it. I tried to protest but I was face down into a pillow my wife had placed on her chest. Without a hesitation I could fell another zip tie going around my ankles that was cinched tight.

I could feel the woman on top of me testing the restraints to make sure they were secure. I could already tell that they were.

"You ready," the woman asked my wife.

"Yes," my wife replied and then released her arms that had been locked tight around me.

Immediately after her release, the woman behind me pulled my head back and off the pillow. No sooner than I had opened my mouth, the woman behind me swung a ball gag in front of my face. My wife grabbed the gag and pushed it into my mouth. The woman pulled the straps tight around my face. Sara assisted her by making sure the gag was firmly inserted by pressing on the gag with her thumbs. I could feel the gag being buckled at the back of my head. I hadn't even got out a full word. Now, I wasn't going to be able to say anything.

As soon as the woman had sufficiently checked all my restraints one last time, I felt her get off the bed. I strained to get a look at who this person was, but she was just out of my view.

"You okay then?" she asked.

"Yes. Take the guest bedroom. We have a long day tomorrow."

The woman exited and flipped the lights off as she left leaving only the side lamps lit. With her gone, my wife turned her attention back to me. She knew I didn't understand what was happening. "Relax. I will explain."

"First, don't be scared. I know you are upset and confused, but you shouldn't be worried. I love you very much and would never hurt you. We were a little rough because we knew we had to restrain you quickly before you could stop us. I have some plans for us and I needed to make sure you would comply, whether you liked it or not. It will all become more clear over the next few days."

She reached over and cut the lamps off and then turned back to me. She wrapped her arms around me and pulled my head close to her chest and whispered, "Now go to sleep. Tomorrow will be a very long day for you as well."

I woke up late the next morning since it took me quite a while to fall asleep. Sara was already up and out of the room. My arms were sore from being pinned behind me and my wrist ached from the tightness of the zip tie. It didn't help that I had struggled against the bonds for an hour before falling asleep. No doubt I was using muscles that I don't normally use having a corporate job for most of my life. My jaw was sore from the ball gag in my mouth, but there wasn't much I could do about it at the moment. I began to struggle against my restraints again since I was alone and this seemed like my best chance to free myself.

Shortly thereafter Sara came in the room and seemed amused that I was squirming around on the bed. "Ahh, that's so cute baby. I love to see you wiggling, but you aren't going to get free." she remarked as she set on the bed and brushed the hair out of my face. She kissed me lightly on the cheek. "I hope you slept okay. I figured it might be hard for you to sleep so I let you sleep in a little longer this morning. But, you're up now and we need to get started."

She quickly got up and left the room and then returned with a large box that she sat on the nightstand. "I have some things to show you and two things to tell you. I will show you some things now and I will tell you one of things I need to tell you in about an hour. The other I will tell you this evening. I am pretty sure you will not like either one of them. Regardless, it is imperative that you stay tied up and not be able to get free for reasons that will be completely clear by the end of the day."

"So, let's get started," she said walking back over to the box. "First, I can't keep you in zip ties all the time. Its not good for your wrist and they can break. So I bought these." She pulled out a bag pull of leather cuffs and sat back on the bed to show them to me. "These are much more secure than zip ties and little more comfortable for you. Plus, they are pink which you know I love. I won't always use these, of course. That would get old. I'll switch it up. Sometimes rope, sometimes tape, and even some other things which I will show you later."

She went back to the box. "This next two items I am sure you will not like and will cause you much discomfort. For that, I am sorry but it is necessary." She pulled out what appeared to be a small chain and came back over to the bed. "The first item is the same chain that connects handcuffs. It is very strong and isn't going to break. For you, I am going to put two of those pink cuffs on your arms right above your elbows. I am then going to connect them using this chain. That will be painful enough I think since you aren't that flexible really. I will start with six links. Every couple of days I will remove a link. I want to get you to the point where I will use only one link and your elbows will be touching behind your back. I know, in the end, you'll appreciate it."

"The second item is a bit scarier." She reached into the box and pulled out several ball gags. She sat back on the bed and placed them in front of my face. "Now let me explain what these are for. The ball gag you are wearing now is an average size ball gag which is about 1 3/4''. The three that I have here are 2'', 2 1/4'', and 2 1/2''. You are going to wear all of these and I promise you, it will not be pleasant. I got just white for the moment cause it makes it appear slightly larger than it is, but I have more colors coming. We'll get to all that though in due time. Now, I want to reveal the first think I have to tell you though. To do that, I need you in the other room. So, lets go ahead and try out some of these cuffs."

Sara pulled me over so I was laying on my stomach. I could see her opening the pink leather cuffs she had just showed me. She pulled out six of them and laid them on the bed next to me. She pulled one under my arm and began buckling it right above my elbow. Its counterpart soon followed on the other side. She grabbed the chain and removed all but six links and attached it to one of the cuffs. She then got up and straddled me I can only assume to get better leverage. She pushed my elbows closer together and snapped the other side in place. My arms strained against the pressure but the cuffs held my arms tightly behind my back. She continued this process on my ankles and wrist with the exception there was only one link. She then cut away the zip ties which was a considerable relief. However, I still couldn't really move.

"There," she said. "That should be a little more comfortable for the time being. I don't want you to get used to this though. I will be mostly using rope and tape and a few other ingenious little devices, but for today I will use these cuffs. Just one more thing and we can get started. I need you blindfolded. This won't be a normal thing but just for today."

Sara got off the bed and once again reached into her box. She pulled out a roll of what appeared to be tape. "This is bondage tape," she said. "It doesn't stick to you, only to its self. Also, it can be reused a few times which is nice. Anyways, I will use this so you can't see and we will get started."

After the first strip went across my eyes, I was in pitch black darkness. I could feel the tape winding around my head for two or three more times. I felt her press the tape down on the side of my head making sure it was secure. "I got an idea actually, " she excitedly stated. I felt more tape going around my head. But this time, it was around my mouth. This time she was pulling it tight as she wound it around. Each time pulling the ball gag further into my mouth and sealing my lips around it. "Oh my god, honey. That looks great. I will keep some of this around as well."

I could barely make a sound as I felt two sets of hands pull me off the bed. I can only assume the other person was the woman from the night before but there was no way to be sure. They dragged me into the living room as I couldn't effectively walk anywhere with my ankles fastened together. I tried to mutter something but each time I moved my mouth at all it seemed the tightness of the tape around my mouth pulled the ball gag in deeper. We got to where there should have been an open spot and I felt them hoist the top half of my body on to some sort of table. I couldn't really move with my arms pulled so tightly behind me but they made moving pretty much impossible by pulling my feet completely off the floor. I could feel one on each side of me as they unhooked my ankles. Maybe they were going to let me go, I thought, but I found out pretty quickly that was not going to happen. They took each leg and hooked the cuff on each ankle to something that kept my feet off the floor and spread a few feet apart. I knew it wasn't far since I could just touch the floor with my toes but it was enough to make sure I didn't have any leverage.

They walked up to the back of the table and then proceeded to hook several things to the cuffs on my arms. Immediately I could feel pressure trying to pull my arms apart but the links on my cuffs held tightly. One of them pushed my elbows together as the other unhooked the links and then did the same with my wrists. The pull from the new links now pulled my arms down flat on the table. I tried lifting my arms but whatever they were attached to was heavy. Additionally, my struggling against my restraints all night had left my arms quite weak. So, now I was tied down to a table with my feet spread and lifted into the air. I couldn't see and my mouth was filled with a ball gag that although Sara said was only average size seemed quite large and then sealed in with several layers of tape.

It was quiet for a minute. I must say that up to now, I hadn't really been that worried, but this now seemed way more than our usual playing. My wife grabbed my face and lightly kissed me on top of the tape. "Honey, the next couple of things that happen are going to be unusual for you. The first, you will figure out soon enough with no explanation. The second, you will not truly understand until tomorrow, though it will start tonight."

I could tell they were moving around but for the next few minutes nothing seemed to be happening to me. Then, without notice, someone grabbed my boxers and cut them off with scissors. After ripping them off of me, someone slapped my ass. Not very hard, just a light tap. My wife knew I was into spanking but it was usually me doing the spanking. A brief pause and then another slap came across my ass. I tried to speak but the gag that filled my mouth kept my kept my words completely incoherent. I wasn't sure where this was going until I felt someone under the table. Another slap now made created a steady rhythm that I was unable to stop. The person under the table was definitely my wife which meant that the person spanking me was the unknown second woman.

I was getting harder as my wife fondled me while I was getting spanked. My wife started giving me a blowjob. I would not have resisted even if I could. It didn't last long unfortunately. Being handled so roughly, being blindfolded, being gagged, being spanked, and having your cock in someone's mouth resulted in a very short experience, albeit a great one.

The spanking stopped and everything was quiet again except for some slight rustling. I guess I didn't understand why my wife thought I needed to be restrained for this. I would submit to this willingly anytime she wanted. There had to be something else. She did mention that she didn't think I would like whatever I was going to find out so there was clearly more coming.

I felt someone start to unwrap the tape around my eyes. Eventually all of it came off and I could see again. My wife was standing in front of me with a smile on her face. I looked up and tried to speak again, but the gag and the tightness of the tape sealing it in prevented anything other than a slight murmur. "I know sweetie. The gag will be coming out soon but not quite yet. I took the blindfold off because I really want to see your expression for this next part." She turned and pointed at the box from before that now sat again in front of me. "There are some more things I need to pull out of the box. Please keep in mind that I love you very much and I am not going to hurt you. That being said, I really like how this black bondage tape looks wrapped so tight around your face. And, as you can probably tell, it does a better job at keeping you quiet than just the ball gag."

She smiled as I squirmed on the table. The cuffs held me down on the table so tightly that I could only muster a slight wiggle. With no leverage still, there just wasn't anything I could do to stop whatever was about to happen. She began pulling more items out of the box and setting them on the table. I watched as each item came out. They consisted of a 3 inch roll of duct tape, a 2 inch roll of duct tape, rope, electrical tape, a maxi pad, a bikini, a push-up bra, and 2 rather large balloons filled with water. This seemed bad whatever it was.

"Now! These items are going to be how you spend the rest of the day. It will not be pleasant for you, but its good practice for what I have to show you tonight." She began by pulling off a strip of the 2 inch wide tape about 6 inches long and set it down on the table sticky side up. Then she pulled off a strip of the extra wide tape about 12-15 inches long and set it beside the smaller tape. She took both roles of tape and put them back in the box. She grabbed the pad and opened it up. She unfolded it and pulled off a strip that was covering the sticky side. She then placed it sticky side up on the extra wide duct tape. It wasn't all the way at the end of the strip, but about 3 inches from the top.

Now, she turned her attention back toward me. "Now honey. This is the first thing I mentioned that I had to show you are not going to like. This will be quite unusual for you so I am told, but you will be much more submissive after we are finished."

"WE!!" I had forgot about the other woman who now seemed to be moving around behind me. I had been transfixed on the items Sara had been pulling out of the box.

"I am not going to do a lot here though, except watch your face." she said after sitting down right in front of me. "I want a front row seat to watch you experience this." I saw the woman's hand reach from behind me and grab the smaller strip of tape. She then quickly disappeared again.

"Oh, my god." I thought. "What was this all about?" I finally felt the woman grab my penis from underneath the table. After the experience with my wife only a few moments before, I was effectively limp. I looked at my wife who stared back at me with an evil grin on her face. I bit into the gag as the woman placed the end of the strip of tape on the top of my penis. I felt her pushing my balls back up into my body. With my balls pushed up, she pulled the tape and pulled my dick back between my legs which also held my balls up in the position she had just placed them. I felt her pull the tape and stretch my dick as far as it would go. She then pressed the tape down on my ass and held it for a second to make sure it stuck. My eyes felt like they rolled back in my head a little. My wife seemed almost giddy with delight.

The woman now reached onto the table and grabbed the wide strip of tape with the maxi-pad on it. She went back under the table. I looked back at my wife and tried to plead with her as best I could with this ball gag sealed in my mouth. I felt the woman place one end of the tape at the base of my abdomen and then slowly pull it back between my legs. As she did, I could feel the pad slowly being pulled up between my legs. As soon as the tape was pulled taut, I felt her pull up on the tape with such force that it actually lifted me off the table. She then pressed the tape down and held it for a few seconds. When she released, the tape held and was unbelievably tight.

My wife came over and grabbed my face. "The purpose of that piece of tape is to keep your dick pulled back and pushed up tight against your body. The pad is there for two reasons. It will help protect your sensitive parts from that very strong tape and also it helps smooth everything out. You can't even tell now that you have a penis at all, which is what I was going for."

I pulled against the straps that held me down on the table, but what ever was holding my arms down just wouldn't give. "There is no reason to struggle honey. You aren't going anywhere." She handed the blue metallic bikini to the woman behind me. I felt her pull the bikini between my legs and start tying it around my hips. She tied one side to hold it in place. When she tied the other side she pulled the strings tight drawing the bikini as far as it would go. She then went back to the first side and again pulled the strings as far as they would go. She kept pulling each side as tight as she could until I felt her try to put a finger between the bikini and me. When she couldn't, she told my wife she was done and slapped me hard on the ass.

My wife again got in my face. "How's that for tight?"

She was right. I could feel the strings on each side digging into me and I could feel the crotch pushing up on the already tight strip of tape. My wife disappeared behind me and then rubbed her hand on my ass. "Wow, that is nicer than I thought it would be."

She pulled a lever and the pressure holding the cuffs and my arms down ceased. Almost immediately, the weights pulled the cuffs back toward each other and behind my back. Sara and the other woman re-attached the clasps connecting the cuffs and once again my arms were pinned behind me. My wife grabbed the rope that was still sitting on the table and began wrapping it around my wrists. The other woman had picked up the electrical tape while my wife was tying my wrists. I felt her force my hand into a fist and begin wrapping the tape around my closed hand. Eventually she had both of my hands fully taped. I at first didn't know what she was doing. Now, it was perfectly clear. With my hands forced into fists and then covered with tape, I could not make use of my fingers.

12