Tight Squeeze

Story Info
MMFF turns into MMF.
2.3k words
4.47
99.1k
75
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chir0n
Chir0n
123 Followers

Slipping my hands down over the sundress barely covering Laura's tits, I felt her nipples stiffen through the silky material. I wasn't sure if that was a reaction to my caresses or to the sight of Bret stroking his semi-hard cock as he watched us. He was still naked, as was I, following our foursome. His wife, Denise, had run upstairs to shower off the load of cum I had sprayed on her ass. After fucking Bret, Laura had sucked his cock until he came in her mouth. I didn't realize that until she kissed me, and I tasted his sperm still on her lips.

Now we were standing at their bar, Laura in the sundress, Bret and I both naked and both still semi-erect. Only now Bret's cock was growing back to a full erection as he watched Laura and me in our little CFNM scene. She was facing him and leaning back against me, grinding her ass against my rebounding erection. My hands found their way down her body, to her mons. I stroked her through the dress, and felt the nub of her clit protruding through her lips. She always enjoyed watching me jerk off, and now she watched Bret intently as he masturbated, and was obviously liking it. She reached back to grab my hardon and squeezed my shaft. I started pulling up the material of her sundress, working the hem ever higher on her thighs. My cock tingled at the thought of showing Bret her naked twat. Even though he had seen it already, had explored it with his fingers, had sucked it, had fucked it, the thought of exposing her to him was still maddeningly hot.

I worked her dress up until her swollen womanhood was barely covered. I paused there briefly and Bret watched, his anticipation showing in the clear drop of cum forming at the tip of his shaft. I slowly lifted the hem of her dress until her dripping snatch was completely exposed to his gaze. I continued to pull the dress up, stopping again at her waist so that she was momentarily standing in front of him bottomless, just because that's so sexy, then finally pulling it up over her tits and completely over her head. Now fully nude in front of Bret, she had both hands behind her, stroking my shaft and cupping my balls. My pre-cum was leaving wet streaks on her naked ass, lubricating my dick as it rubbed against her. I slipped two, then three fingers deep inside her, spreading her lips for Bret's viewing pleasure.

On a whim, I reached around her and took Bret's cock into my other hand. I had briefly played with it when the four of us were fucking earlier. He was lying on his back caressing Denise's face as she sucked me, his fingers exploring the point where my dick met her lips, barely touching my shaft as it slid in and out of his wife's mouth. I took that as a sign that he wasn't the type to freak out at male to male contact, and I let my hand dangle so that my fingertips lightly caressed his balls. He didn't object so I took his erection in my hand and stroked him while his wife blew me. Later, he had held our cocks tightly together as the girls took turns sucking both of us at once. So I figured he was ok with me playing with him now, and I was right. He thrust his cock into my hand, moving his own hand to his balls while I worked his shaft. Laura moaned as she watched me jerking his cock, obviously liking what she was seeing. We had talked about it before, but we had never been with a guy that was comfortable with that kind of play.

Once before during a foursome, I had guided someone else's cock into her pussy, but she was too engaged with the guy's wife to notice his dick in my hand. And he was much more interested in fucking Laura than having me play with his cock. When I told her about it afterward, she got very excited and since then had talked about watching me with a guy. Now she seemed to really enjoy watching me masturbate Bret. She rubbed her fingers over his cockhead, collecting precum. Then with a devilish grin, she turned to me and rubbed her slippery fingertips over my lips. I could taste Bret's cock, and feel the wetness of his cum on my mouth as I licked her fingers clean.

I pulled his cock closer to her, and spread her labia, exposing her clit. I gently pulled him toward her and pushed her forward until his erection touched her slit. I rubbed the tip of his manhood on her swollen clit, and I could see the head getting shiny with Laura's wetness. I explored her opening with his hard dick, pushing and pulling it into her labia and over her clit, using it like a sex toy. She maneuvered my shaft between her legs from behind and I thrust my cock forward between her pussy lips until I felt the electric sensation of the tip of my cock meeting Bret's. Bret and I pushed our cocks together as we each explored Laura's wet cunt with our erections. Two men and one woman, squeezed together, our genitals all in wanton, wet contact.

Bret leaned down and started tonguing and licking Laura's nipples. His cock slipped from my hand as he leaned further down to work his tongue over her naked body. I continued to rub my cock against her pussy. Bret's mouth reached the wet warmth between her legs, and his tongue explored her swollen pussy lips and her waiting clit. His tongue was now where his cock had been moments before, and just like the tip of his cock had, the tip of his tongue played against the end of my now fully erect cock. He seemed to be enjoying giving me oral stimulation so I pushed further, until the entire head of my cock protruded from between Laura's thighs. My cock is fairly long, and I kept pushing until it stuck out a couple of inches, as if Laura had her own hard little dick. He wrapped his lips around the head of my cock, gently sucking me from between her legs. Laura put her hands behind Bret's head as he sucked us both. It was then that I realized that the hand that was playing with my balls was Bret's.

Laura leaned back against me and I cupped her breasts as Bret licked and sucked us both. "I want to fuck him again", she hoarsely whispered to me. I should probably tell you about Bret's cock. It was about average in length, maybe a little shorter than average. Certainly shorter than mine. The head was also pretty average. But when he got hard, the shaft was unlike any erection I had ever seen. It was shaped like a traffic cone. It was huge at the base, and tapered down to a normal sized tip. Laura said that his cock entered her easily, but as he thrust in and fucked her more deeply, the base started to stretch her cunt until she felt completely full of cock. When he had fucked her earlier in the evening, I was playing with her clit and then tried to slide a finger into her pussy, something that I know she enjoys while she's fucking. His cock had stretched her pussy so tight that I could barely get a finger in. She was clearly enjoying having him inside her, and she came loudly as he pounded her from behind. I knew she wanted to feel that cock in her again, and I love watching her fuck, so I suggested we move to the couch.

Bret sat down and leaned back, his erection standing straight up on full display. I turned Laura around so that she straddled him and I dropped to my knees in front of her. She stood between us, her legs spread, Bret and I right at the level of her crotch. She was very turned on and her pussy lips protruded well beyond her slit, hanging down in beautiful wet folds. I held Bret's cock upright and guided her as she squatted down on his erect member. I stopped her just when her pussy reached his cock and leaned forward to thrust my tongue between her lips and the dripping tip of his cock. I could taste them both as I first licked into her pussy and then slid my tongue down his length to his balls. I lowered her onto him slowly, watching his cockhead disappear into her vagina, then his shaft as it gradually slid into her. Her pussy lips spread more and more to accommodate the increasing thickness of the cock sliding deeper into her pussy. She moaned softly as he fully penetrated her, the large base of his cock stretching her cunt, his balls caressing her clit.

I kissed her deeply as she fucked him, and played with her nipples, which were bouncing up and down as he thrust inside her. She pushed me down, and I knew she wanted me to lick her while she fucked. I moved down her writhing body, swirling my tongue over her tits, and then her belly. Reaching her waist, I gently pushed her back against Bret. She leaned back against him and he cupped her breasts as he fucked her. I moved down to her pussy and just watched for a moment. Her legs were spread wide, and her pussy was completely open, Bret's cock buried deep inside her, his balls hanging below her. Her pussy lips seemed to grip the enormous base of his shaft, and they moved back and forth as he slid his cock into her in deep thrusts. She looked down at me with pure lust as she fucked Bret. Her erect nipples peeked out from between his fingers and she made sweet animal noises as she rode his hard cock. I leaned down and kissed her pubic mound, and slid my tongue down to her clit. She groaned as I licked her wetness. I sucked her hard little nub for a minute, then let my tongue wander down to Bret's shaft. I licked and sucked the base of his cock and his balls, then worked my way back up to Laura's clit. I started working back and forth, getting into a rhythm, licking between them, paying special attention to the spot where his shaft was rubbing against her clit. I could taste and smell a heady mix of her pussy and his cock as they fucked. My tongue worked steadily, drawing a line between her clit and his balls.

I rose back up and kissed her. She sucked my tongue deeply, savoring the blended flavor of her pussy and Bret's cock in my mouth. The tip of my cock was just touching Bret's balls and she reached down and positioned my cockhead against her clit. I started grinding my cock against her occupied pussy, rubbing my shaft on her hot button and grinding my balls on Bret's sac. She extended her grip so Bret's cock was included in her grasp. Rising up slightly, she freed Bret's manhood from her pussy and squeezed our cocks tightly together. She lined up our shafts with her wet opening and slowly lowered herself onto us. We all groaned in unison as our cocks simultaneously entered her. She gently pushed down onto us, her pussy lips stretching as we fucked her more deeply and the large base of Bret's cock squeezed more tightly inside her. She managed to get us both in all the way, our cocks packed tightly inside her pussy. The look on Laura's face was one of pure lust, and maybe a little pain as she tried to accommodate multiple dicks in her hole.

Recalling the difficulty I had inserting a finger into her while she was fucking Bret earlier, I was concerned about hurting her, but she seemed to be having the time of her life. Bret and I started to move back and forth inside her, finding a rhythm so that we alternated thrusts. This motion accentuated the friction on my cock as it slid against Bret's, both of us held tightly in the grip of Laura's cunt. We picked up our pace and Laura began what I recognized as her pre-orgasmic squirm, wiggling and grinding her pussy and ass against Bret and me. She shuddered and I pinched her nipples as she climaxed. She let out a squeal, and there was a lustful groan that was definitely not Laura. Bret and I both turned in the direction of the new sound to see his wife Denise seated on the armchair, watching us. Her legs were draped over each arm, her pussy spread wide, one hand vigorously rubbing her clit while she finger-fucked herself with the other. She was bucking wildly, obviously in the throes of her own self-induced orgasm. The sight of Bret's gorgeous wife masturbating was enough to send me over the edge, and I slammed Laura's pussy as I began to cum. Bret grabbed Laura's hips and began to spasm as he and I dumped a well-blended load of sperm into her.

We gradually wound down, and I slumped onto Laura as she laid back on Bret, still grinding her wet crotch against us.

Denise came over and sat on the couch next to us. She slipped her hand between Laura and me and felt the wetness where Bret, Laura and I were still joined. Our cocks were starting to relax, and the squishy feeling of Bret's cock and Denise's fingers against my cock, all inside of Laura's cum-filled pussy, was divine.

"I'm jealous," Denise whispered. "Don't worry," her husband replied, "tomorrow it's your turn."

And it was. But that's another story.

Chir0n
Chir0n
123 Followers