Tights Ch. 02

Story Info
My habit of tights and no knickers continues.
931 words
4.26
40.9k
16

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/01/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
abb01sb
abb01sb
30 Followers

About 6 months after my first experiment when I wore tights under my skirt but with no knickers, my second memorable event happened. My first adventure left me full of spunk and fairly sore but it was a brilliant experience. (Read my account in "My first time with tights and no knickers)

It was March 1982 and had been with my boyfriend for about 15 months and I was 22 years of age. He had introduced me to the pleasure of tights and no panties under my skirt about 8 or 9 months previously and as I also found enjoyment with this, I hardly ever wore panties at all.

During those months, I was sure a few people had seen up my skirt and often wondered if they had seen me through the nylon tights. No one ever said anything so I just did not know for certain. That was until this day in March 1982.

I clearly remember it was a Sunday and the family were attending a relatives baby Christening at a Church. My boyfriend couldn't go due to work commitments so my brother offered to drive me and our parents to the bash. He only had a two door car and I had to squeeze in the back behind my brother. Getting in wasn't too tricky but getting out was far more difficult and less dignified. My brother held the door for me as I exited the back seat and as I tried to get out, my skirt slipped back to reveal some leg. He leaned toward me and offered his hand and he helped me out.

Our parents saw a relation and nipped over for a chat with them. Once out of earshot, my brother turned to me and said,

"What a wonderful view that was."

"What was?" I asked looking around in case I had missed something.

"Up your skirt. As you got out of the car I clearly saw that you are wearing tights but have no underwear on. I saw your, well, everything."

I could feel myself go red in embarrassment but he calmly told me not to worry, my secret was safe. It became a strange afternoon and my brother kept looking at me and I felt he was trying to undress me in his mind. On a few occasions, I sat down and he always positioned himself opposite me. Obviously, he was trying for another view up my skirt and without being too slutty, I allowed my legs to part slightly a few times just in case he could see anything.

Eventually, it was time to go, thank goodness. My brother and I walked back to where the car was parked and would pick up the parents at the house we had been to. As we walked he asked me some questions about my dress code. Why did I leave pants off, how long have I been doing it, how did it start and so on.

On arrival at the car, he opened the door for me to get into the back seat. Once in place he asked outright for another look up my skirt. I wasn't sure what to do but decided that as he had already seen up my skirt, there was nothing to lose so I slowly opened my legs wide to let him have a look.

A while later we arrived back home and as I got out of the car again, he received another eyeful . Truth to tell, I was getting aroused and felt quite relaxed by revealing up my skirt for his pleasure and I began to wonder whether he had been aroused. As it was only late afternoon, I persuaded him to join me for a walk to some nearby shops. He agreed all too eagerly.

As we walked I asked him if he found my dress sexy and if it had aroused him. He confirmed that he had been sporting a hard on during the afternoon and he did think it sexy. We chatted quite a lot and I agreed that he would see more of me in tights if I was without knickers but I also wanted something from it.

We returned home about an hour later and we could hear the parents in the living room. We were in the hallway and I lifted the front of my skirt for my brother to have a good look at my nylon covered pubes. He reached out a hand and gently rubbed my thatch. It felt good, especially as we were both doing something wrong. He eased his hand down a bit and between my legs to my very wet cunt. He very quickly found my spot and soon had me squirming with pleasure as he fingered my wetness through my tights. As he brought me to orgasm, I began to moan lightly and he responded by forcing a kiss on me. I readily accepted his tongue and as we snogged, he made me reach my orgasm.

Over the next weeks and months, my brother would always know when I did not wear pants and as my bravery grew, he even saw me totally naked on many occasions. I would inform my boyfriend, S , about my activities and he approved and encouraged me to continue as he also found it arousing but I felt that he didn't really believe me.

One day, I proved that I had no inhibitions and S is going to pick up the memoirs in part 3. I will however return to this point later in part 4.

abb01sb
abb01sb
30 Followers