Tights Ch. 03

Story Info
Wife putting on her tights with a twist.
1.2k words
4.31
29.6k
13

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/01/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
abb01sb
abb01sb
30 Followers

It must have been a few days after the Christening before Abs told me that her brother had seen up her skirt whilst wearing tights but no pants. In fact, to start with she only said that he caught a view as she got out of the car when they arrived. It felt strange. I wanted her to be seen. After all, that was the main reason for not wearing pants. But her brother!

When she told me initially, I wasn't too pleased but when I thought about it a bit more, I actually thought it was really sexy. I suppose, because morally it was wrong for a girl to allow her own brother to see up her skirt, it made the act more exciting in a perverse way. And I told her so. Then it started to come out exactly what had happened and how often he had seen up her skirt. When Abs said that he had fingered her briefly, I became really aroused.

We discussed the issue and as I was turned on by her exploits, and she clearly enjoyed the experience, we agreed that she could show him more and she would tell me all about it.

Over the next weeks and months, Abs would occasionally regale me with her tales of flashing to her brother. There were many tales told and they included Abs just sitting with her legs open for him to see and times when she would be totally naked in front of him.

I enjoyed her telling me and I found her stories very erotic and a turn on. But deep down, I wasn't sure if I believed her or not. To be honest, I did not really believe she would be naked for her brothers' pleasure. I also think she was aware that I was sceptical.

However, one evening later that year, she proved me wrong.

I recall it was autumn time and her parents had gone away on a late holiday. This particular evening we planned to go out and I called at her house to collect her. I knocked the door and her brother let me in to wait as she wasn't ready yet. We made our way to the living room to wait and we sat opposite each other chatting.

I heard Abs coming down the stairs and she called out that she wouldn't be long. A few seconds later, she walked into the room to join us. I was gobsmacked. She was stark naked with her clothes in her arms.

"Sorry I'm not ready yet but I have only just got out of the shower."

We exchanged a few comments and she put her clothes on the chair and stood in front of me and kissed me passionately for several seconds. I was aware that she was bent over and her brother would be looking at her gorgeous arse. She broke off and stepped back. She carried on chatting for several minutes before announcing she must get dressed ready to go out.

She sat next to me and gathered her tights. I noticed her legs were spread wide as she rolled her tights ready to put on. Then she lifted a leg and placed her heel on the seat and stretched forward to ease her tights over her foot. Her legs were still open and i knew her brother would be getting an unrestricted view of her cunt. My hard cock was throbbing inside my jeans and expected to come in my pants.

She eased her tights up and swapped legs to get the other foot into them. Once started, she stood to roll them up her legs, with her back to me and her brother enjoying a full frontal. Once she was satisfied they were on and comfortable she decided to go and find her boots and left the room.

I looked at her brother and rather stupidly began to apologise for her behaviour. He just shrugged his shoulders and said that this type of thing always happened if their parents were out.

At that point, Abs returned carrying her boots. She sat next to me again and exaggerated every movement as she put her boots on. She stood again and looked down at her feet and saw a fleck of dust that I could not see.

"Damn" she exclaimed, "There is a mark on my new boots." And she lifted a leg and placed her foot on my knee for me to inspect her boots. I still failed to see anything so she moved across the room and repeated the display with her brother. Her nylon covered cunt was only a few inches from his face and I noticed he was more intent on looking at her cunt than her boots.

Once satisfied there was no problem with the boots, she picked up her bra and put it on followed by her blouse. Then she picked up her brush and brushed her hair. Some minutes later she put a skirt on. I glanced at the clock and realised this performance had taken almost half an hour. And it wasn't over yet.

She lifted her skirt to pull her blouse under the waistband of her skirt revealing again her frontal view to her brother. At last she was ready and I stood to leave, trying to disguise the bulge in my jeans as best I could and I felt my pre come ooze out and trickle down my prick.

Somehow, I managed to follow her out of the room and into the kitchen with balls aching and full of sperm ready to burst out. I couldn't hold back any longer and grabbed her for a kiss. Straight away, I put my hand up her skirt and fingered her through the fine nylon tights and was amazed just how wet she was.

"Why don't we stay in tonight and fuck," she asked. "My brother is going out soon" she added

We compromised slightly and went for a quick drink and then back to her place.

Once back, she removed her skirt and I roughly fingered her again until she reached an orgasm. I eased her tights down and lowered her to the floor and guided my enormous prick into her dripping cunt and savagely fucked her. The explosion of cum was the most intense I had ever known and it left me wanting her again.

I pulled out and she lowered her lips onto me and lapped hungrily at my cock which was covered in my cum and her juices. She took me into her mouth and sucked me until I fired a second time deep down her throat. She swallowed it all and even licked me clean.

W e lay on the floor for a while in silence and she asked if I had enjoyed what had happened. I told her that I had found it mind blowing and would welcome another experience like it.

She began playing with my cock again and soon had it solid and ready for more action. I fingered her again and soon had her having orgasm after orgasm until I finally slipped into her again and fucked her slowly.

What a fantastic night and it wasn't too long before something similar happened again. Perhaps I will write about it soon.

abb01sb
abb01sb
30 Followers