Tights Ch. 05

Story Info
Fun in tights.
905 words
4.1
33.5k
9

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/01/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
abb01sb
abb01sb
30 Followers

Following on from my exploits in chapter 3 where I did a "reverse striptease" for the benefit of my boyfriend and brother, which was recalled by my Steve in an accurate way, I feel it is time to describe how things developed and what occurred next.

A few days after the event mentioned in chapter 3, where my boyfriend and my brother watched me teasingly get dressed in front of them from stark naked to fully clothed, I was speaking with my brother about the display he witnessed and as I suspected, it had really turned him on. He made no secret of the fact that had Steve not been there, he would have fucked me or even raped me if I had been unwilling.

In the past, he had fingered me through my nylon tights but sex with him seemed a far different and more risky prospect. I was a little stunned for a few seconds but recovered my composure very quickly.

"So if I lifted my skirt now and you saw I had no knickers on under my tights, what would you do?" I had asked.

"Are you wearing pants then?" he countered.

"Feel free to check it out" I replied and he took the front of my skirt and slowly lifted it to reveal what was underneath. Sure, I was wearing tights but also some white lacy see through pants. He almost seemed disappointed with what he saw.

I'm not too sure what happened for the following few seconds but somehow our lips met and our tongues explored each others mouth. He still had my skirt up and as we kissed passionately, he gently stroked me through my tights and pants. I could feel he had an erection and it was pressing against me as we embraced.

I believe we were kissing frantically for almost ten minutes before we broke for some air. Soon we resumed kissing. I could feel him fumbling with his trousers or having a fondle but he was actually releasing his erect cock and he then guided it between my thighs and began thrusting back and forth rubbing against my cunt at the same time.

His rock hard, hot cock felt good and I clamped my thighs together to increase his pleasure. I too enjoyed the sensation and could feel myself getting very wet. After all, this wasn't proper or full sex, was it!

He began to speed up and his tongue was working frantically in my mouth. With one hand he started to caress one of my small tits through my bra making the nipple harden. His actions continued to speed up and then he reached his pinnacle and pumped his hot cum between my legs and it trickled down my thighs. We stood still and continued kissing as I felt his hardness soften and then we parted.

I quickly pulled my tights off to contain as much of his cum as possible and as I bent over to take them off, I took his flaccid cock in my mouth and sucked his remaining fluids off him. He began to harden again and I knelt down in front of him and continued giving him head. I moved one hand to his balls and gently squeezed them and with my other hand I started to masturbate his stiffening member.

After a few moments he placed his hands on the back of my head to hold it still and in time with my actions he started to fuck my mouth by thrusting back and forwards, This continued for several minutes and then he trickled his cum into my mouth as he reached his second orgasm with a subtle groan of pleasure or delight escaping from his lips. I sucked every last drop from him and ensured not a drop was wasted and as he softened, I let him go and I stood up.

"Thank you", he said. "That was brilliant. The best I've ever had".

"Good, but I want you to fuck me now. Fill my cunt with your prick and cum up me"

He made his excuse that he was spent and he needed to recover before he could manage a third orgasm. I suggested he plays with me and see if he could at least bring me to orgasm. He readily rubbed my cunt through my pants and soon found my spot. The ripples of pleasure surged like wild horses through my body and I knew I would hit my orgasm very quickly.

"Talk to me" I pleaded and he assured me that he wanted to fuck me and even mentioned Saturday would be ideal as it would only be us two at home all day. He continued by telling me he would spend time exploring my body and when we could resist no longer, he would penetrate me and fuck me all day.

My orgasm started and I felt my eyes slowly roll upwards into my skull and my legs turned to jelly as the most fantastic orgasm surged through me. My brother held onto me and continued frigging me off as one orgasm gave way to a second, a third and finally a fourth.

As I recovered, he kissed my lips and then bent to kiss my cunt through the pants. He commented on how wet I was and assured me of a few good fucks on the following Saturday.

Look out for chapter 6

abb01sb
abb01sb
30 Followers