Tijuana Strip Slut

Story Info
Horny exhibitionist housewife strips in Mexican bar.
3.1k words
4.63
111.5k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been happily married for nearly ten years now. Although I have always been a free spirit my husband always enthusiastically supported anything sexual I did including my tendency to be an exhibitionist. I was always heading to nude beaches or going shopping with no underwear but I never had the nerve to actually carry out my most erotic fantasy and enter an amateur strip contest.

Then we went on a holiday to San Diego and took a day trip Tijuana. On the Avenue of the Revolution there are several seedy strip bars with Mexicans out front trying to draw in crowds just like in the Cheech and Chong movie "Born in East L.A.". Some of the strippers are also hookers who dance to drum up business. We went into a couple of the bars just to see what was happening and finally came to one that looked a little classier than the others. We went inside and ordered four beers (Mexican beer bottles are smaller than ours) and took a table near the stage. The stage was a raised platform in the centre of the large bar with a slightly lower shelf around the perimeter which acted as a table for a row of chairs in which customers could sit and look up at the girls stripping on stage.

The strippers were all Mexican girls who took turns dancing one at a time. When not dancing they mixed with the customers and tried to get them to buy more drinks. Some were a little more shy than others. The braver ones stripped nude and even took tips from customers in the form of folded dollar bills by holding open their pussy lips and allowing the audience members to put the bill between their lips (not into their vaginas). Some even let the men in the from row briefly feel their breasts or pussies before dancing away. The shyer dancers often only stripped down to a pair of panties. Most of the girls were quite attractive but the less attractive ones tended to try a little harder to get audience approval by being a little more blatantly sexual in their actions.

I had a few drinks and probably became a little loud and critical of the dancers, frequently making comments like, "I can dance better than that" or "I have better legs (or a better butt) than her". A fellow sitting just ahead of us in the row of chairs along the stage overheard a couple of my comments and finally turned around to say, "If you can do so much better, we'd all love to see YOU dance."

I blushed but thought about it for a minute. The thoughts made me warm and damp so I finally got the nerve to lean over to my husband and whisper, "We're thousands of miles from home and you always said you don't mind if I flash a bit of skin for other guys. What do you think?" He was instantly enthusiastic and asked me if I was sure I'd have the nerve. I said that it would be really kinky and I had always had a secret desire to turn on a whole room full of men. We called the manager over to our table and asked if he allowed amateurs to dance at his bar. He said it was no problem as long as they were attractive and that I was more than attractive enough to be allowed to dance. He told me I could dance right after the girl on stage finished which would be in about five minutes. I fished in my purse for a couple of items and then he showed me to a back room to get ready. I was wearing was a mini skirt and knit top on the outside and black stay-up nylons, a thong and bra that didn't match underneath. I made a quick decision to take off the mismatched bra and leave it in the change room.

Removing the bra only took about 20 seconds so I used the rest of the time to freshen my make up and put on some bright red lipstick and dark eye liner. Even though my nipples were standing out from sheer erotic anticipation, I pinched them hard so they would be pink and stand out through my thin dress when I went on stage. A pretty Mexican girl with large breasts had been dancing when I made my way to the change room. When she finished a few minutes later, the manager announced that an amateur was about to dance and I took the announcement as my cue to head for the stage. When I appeared from the change room at the back of the bar, the audience showed a lot more enthusiasm than they had for house dancers. Some of the men moved in to seats closer to the stage and the applause was a little louder than usual.

I had unbuttoned my top to below the nipple line so my breasts could be seen bouncing as I danced. The leather mini also had buttons up the front and I had undone the bottom three buttons so the crotch of my thong showed whenever I twirled around or kicked high. I did an enthusiastic dance and the crowd responded with loud applause. A fellow from Canada who had been sitting in a seat right at the bar around the stage clapped and whistled the loudest.

After the first song, I undid the knit top to the navel and kicked off my sandals to make it easier to dance. As I danced the second song, I slowly undid one button of my skirt at a time until only the two at the belt level held it on me. The Canadian called me over and held up a five dollar bill. I danced ahead of him and he reached up and tucked it deep into the front of my thong keeping his hand in my panties for what seemed like an awfully long time just to tuck in a bill. Feeling his hand in my panties as I danced ahead of all those strangers suddenly made me feel extremely sexy and powerful. The effect was noticeable. I felt my nipples harden despite the heat. I undid the remaining buttons of my top and began to dance as provocatively as I could, holding the open sides of the front and exposing one breast then the other to the audience. After I bared my breasts for the first time, the crowd began to go a little wild and pressed in even further toward the stage. I had intended to keep my thong on through the dance but the Canadian man kept yelling for more in a laughing friendly manner and that's when I decided it would be fun to go all the way.

I began by pulling the crotch of my thong up into the slit of my pussy so that my shaved cunt lips were fully exposed on either side. Then I danced around the edge of the stage so that the men on "gynecology row" could look up my open mini skirt and see my pussy close up. I danced to the centre of the stage and with a twirl undid the last two buttons so that my skirt spun to the floor. I immediately removed my top so that I was naked except for the thong and black nylons. The crowd applauded loudly and the Canadian yelled, "I'll give you twenty dollars for your panties".

I was feeling incredibly exhilarated and naughty at the same time so selling my panties seemed like an incredibly erotic idea. I looked toward my husband and he read my mind and nodded. I danced over to the Canadian and he tried to tuck the twenty into my panties. I said "No" and had him hold it up so I could hold my tits together and take it in my cleavage instead. I rubbed my tits right up his arm from the elbow, finally getting the twenty from his grasp. As soon as I had it he said, "Ok, now I want my panties."

I thought for a minute then returned to centre stage and began sensuously sliding the string sides of my thong down over to my hips. When I got the strings half way to my knees, the crotch popped out of my cunt lips which had been "eating" the narrow end of the triangle. I danced over to the Canadian and told him he had to finish removing them but without using his hands. The crowd went wild. I managed to get onto my back on the stage directly in front of him with my legs straight up in the air, and spread them just enough to permit the panties to slip up to my ankles with a light pull. He stood up and immediately headed his face for my crotch. I grabbed his hair with one hand to make sure he couldn't get his mouth on my pussy and guided his head to the panties. I pushed the crotch of the panties toward his mouth with my free hand. He took the crotch in his mouth and began to pull them off, climbing up on the bar to get enough height to clear my feet. The manager came over and asked him to get off the bar and he immediately did so. While he was getting down however, I just lay on my back with my legs straight and my feet up in the air slowly parting my legs farther and farther giving the Canadian a great view of my cunt opening as he sat back down.

The performance brought the house down and I was now on a roll. The alcohol and attention were going to my head. I got up and said I was thirsty and the manager handed me up a bottle of beer "on the house". I made a performance of drinking it and deep throating the bottle between sips as I danced now totally naked except the black nylons. The beer tasted great and drinking it while dancing relatively calmly around the stage gave me some time to think about what to do next.

I did a lot of high kicks around the edge of the stage which must have given those directly below a great view of my cunt. I then put the bottle down right in the middle of the stage. I got on my hands and knees with my face over the bottle and spread my knees wide apart. I knew that this would give the part of the audience who couldn't see what I was doing with the bottle a view of my of my pussy to watch. I must have been getting really horny by this point in the performance because when I spread my knees I could feel the air from a fan on the bar blow right up my vagina. I should explain that when I get horny, my pussy gapes open and a fairly large black hole appears at the base of my slit when I spread my legs. My husband who was sitting in the section of the audience behind me told me later that he had never seen me gape so open except after sex.

To keep the men ahead of me interested, I gave the bottle on the floor of the stage a blow job. I went up and down deep throating it in time to the driving beat of the music while inching my body around it in a slow circle to afford the entire audience a view of either my open cunt or my mouth at work. Some of the crowd followed my crotch around the bar in a circle behind the men on gynocology row. The crowd was chanting "Suck it, Suck it!" and I was getting more and more blatant in my actions. As my crotch came around to face the Canadian I was so horny I lost track of where I was and reached one hand back to begin to rub my clit. When the Canadian started a chant of "Fuck it, Fuck it!" I took it to mean my finger so I inserted one then two fingers deep into my gaping cunt. I could see them through my legs come back out shiny and wet. My pussy dripped on the stage.

The Canadian yelled. "Let's take up a collection to have her fuck the bottle." I giggled but thought this was getting out of hand so I said "No way!" but the bills were already being passed to the Canadian. Within two minutes he had collected or contributed over fifty dollars and he held it up to me.

The crowd was screaming. I couldn't find my husband in the sea of moving men. The out of control audience made me feel tremendously powerful and impulsive at the same time. I had unconsciously been rubbing the bottle over my tits and cunt in a provocative fashion while I stared at the audience. I finally caught site of my husband and he was grinning from ear to ear. I still can't believe what I did next.

I danced around, smiled, pointed the bottle at my shaved pussy and yelled "YES??" . The audience echoed the "YES" back at me but not as a question. I danced over to the Canadian and took the bills from him rolling two or three at a time and inserting them into the bottle while the crowd screamed in encouragement and anticipation. Then I deep throated the bottle - more to get it wet than for show - and placed it on the stage about 18" ahead of the Canadian. I slowly squatted over it with my legs spread and my open cunt pointing at the bottle neck. I tried to squat on it using only my legs but couldn't get low enough to touch the small bottle so I leaned back and supported myself with one hand on the stage behind me to get lower. I used my free hand to hold open my lips and lowered myself slowly onto the bottle until it slipped about an inch up my cunt. The crowd went nuts pushing to get a better view ahead of me. The Canadian began to chant "Deeper, deeper, deeper".

I tipped backwards letting my hand on the stage go and grabbed the bottle with both hands as I rolled onto my back while managing to keep the bottle in my vagina. I shot my legs straight up into the air and held them open as far as I could with the neck of the bottle still just barely up my pussy. Then I very slowly inserted the bottle deeper and deeper, to the top of the neck at first then with a hard shove the wide part slipped right up my cunt. The din from the crowd was deafening. I fucked myself with the bottle while they watched for almost two minutes. Then I had another stroke of creativity. I pulled the bottle out with a loud pop. (I heard a couple of the men say "Shit her cunt is still wide open" . I couldn't see my own crotch but I know my vagina gapes really wide after something large is pulled out. I yelled over the crowd to the Canadian, "Give me my panties back". He thought I wanted to go and said "No way, I want them for a souvenir." But I said "Give them back and you'll be glad you did." All this conversation took place through my spread legs and above my gaping cunt hole which was about a foot ahead of his face as he leaned forward to talk over the crowd. He reluctantly handed me the panties and I began stuffing them deep in my vagina. The crowd was out of control. I stuffed them in with two fingers which went deep inside me with each push. They went in easily and when only about a half inch of the side string was still sticking out of my hole, I asked the Canadian his name. He said it was "Dave" and I said, "Ok Dave get your panties back...slowly and with no hands."

With that I started furiously fingering my clit while the crowd looked on. Dave looked confused for a second then got the idea. He immediately planted his face in my crotch. This time I didn't even stop him from licking my cunt as he made a production out of trying to grasp the string of the panties with his teeth while actually kissing and tonguing my cunt lips and vaginal opening. I knew my husband might not like this but I was too horny to take the time to look for him for approval. I kept masturbating and when Dave finally did start to pull the panties out I felt them jerked from my cunt. "No, I said slowly" I repeated emphatically as I grabbed them and pushed them back in to make him start over. I took about two minutes for him to get it right and in the meantime, although most of the audience thought I was faking, I had one of the best orgasms of my life. When Dave was done, I said that's it and got my clothes together to leave the stage. The manager managed to get some semblance of order back into the crowd. Everyone wanted to talk to me (most of them to proposition me) so I sat at the bar for the next fifteen minutes while the next dancer performed. I had no panties of course and I only did up the top button of my skirt leaving my cunt exposed. I put the knit top on without doing it up at all so anyone who came to chat got a closeup view of my tits and cunt. I spread my legs while I sat on the edge of the bar stool so the guys who had not been close to the stage could all get a good look at my parts.

Dave came over and chatted for a while. He offered me $200 to sleep with him but I turned him down. He asked if he could take some pictures of me and I let him. The first one shows how I looked when I was chatting after dancing. For the second one, he actually talked me into fucking a beer bottle again, this time sitting on the bar because the stage was occupied. I sat on the edge of the bar spread my legs and slipped his larger imported beer bottle deep into my gaping wet cunt which got me more attention than the dancer but that was ok with the manager. Dave got a couple of great shots of the bottle in my cunt and later emailed me one.

I don't think I'll ever repeat that day but it sure made for some great sex with hubby for the next few weeks.