Till Death Do Us Apart Ch. 02

Story Info
Indian wife gets seduced by her hunk, husband watches.
6.8k words
4.35
54.5k
34

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/20/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bitefool
bitefool
44 Followers

This is continuation of my previous story. I am a new writer. Please be in a forgiving mood as far as grammar goes. I also welcome your correction if deemed necessary.

*****

The next day, I woke up pretty late. Weeks of marital stress had finally caught up to me. My beautiful Indian wife Mona was not on the bed. It was just me lying there naked and cold, bed sheets all jumbled up – decorated with moist patches of unworldly excitements. The room reeked of our out of control make up sex from last night. I got up and had a shower. Our house was a small bungalow with two bedrooms. I staggered out of the master bedroom and found my wife in the kitchen. She had a bathrobe on and was preparing breakfast. I gave her a hug from behind.

She said "Hey baby... How was your sleep?"

Me: Not bad babe when did you wake up?

Mona: About an hour ago...

She got silent.

Me: He called didn't he?

Mona looked down: Umm hmm...

I pulled her and kissed her passionately. She looked into my eyes.

Mona trembles softly: Are you sure about this?

I replied in a caring voice: Absolutely sweety. I was wondering to invite him over to Canada for a visit. I can prepare some paper for the visa.

Mona: He has a visa already. He visits Toronto (not our city) every year for business purposes.

Me: Then why don't you invite him over here for a visit?

Mona slowly sunk herself into me and just hugged me tight and buried her face in my chest. Instead of replying she just sighed.

I thought for a bit and continued: Okay, you know what, maybe I should invite him.

Mona looked up trying to figure me out: That might be better. I haven't talked to him for the last two weeks. He seemed a bit concerned today.

Me: I understand.

I tried to change the topic: So... What did you talk about?

Mona started blushing... She hid her face again...

Mona: You know... The usual

I slowly untied the belt and reached in. I touched her down there and she was soaking wet. I couldn't stand it! I took her to the living room and fucked her on the couch.

So just like that, we entered a new weird phase in our relationship. It felt like everything said or done went sideways, meaning several things simultaneously. Especially after a hard day's work when we spent time together, there appeared to be a mysterious fog in the room that we both pretended we didn't see. It was tantalizing so say the least. I was growing weary of this torture – to see an unscratchable itch build up in both of us. And yet somehow every time I tried to move forward I felt myself hanging from a cliff. After battling my inner conflicts for days I finally spoke with Anil – Several times actually. The first conversation was just awkward. He seemed pretty nice. He was too shy to talk about anything of that sort in the first two calls. But he slowly opened up when I hinted that my wife has some deep feelings for him. I think he kind of understood my point of view. At least he tried his best not to be a jerk about it. He is seemed quite matured to me challenging what Mona told me about him. I can see why my wife would fall for him. He said he is working on planning a trip to Canada but he needs to secure a certain client he has been working for before he can come for a couple of weeks.

Despite the awkwardness my relationship with my wife blossomed. She seemed happier these days as if a stone has been lifted off of her chest. She always paid a lot of attention to me igniting our diminishing intimacy. For example, she was much more playful and fun in bed. She let me finger her asshole and also swallowed my cum, which she never allowed to happen before. She also increased her dirty talks calling me names and fantasized shamelessly about her boyfriend quite a bit. A number of times she made me eat cum out of her pussy. To be honest, I wasn't very fond of doing that and I just did it because she was totally into it.

About a week later she had a fight with Anil. I came home and she was pissed off. So I asked her and she babbled about how much she hates him and don't want anything to do with him any more. She was like this for two days and then she softened again. Over the following short weeks she went through these ups and downs with Anil. But overall, she worshipped me the whole time.

A couple of month passed by like this and one day I got an email from Anil detailing his travel itinerary. Finally, he is visiting us! He asked me to surprise Mona only the day before he's coming. I arranged some time off from my supervisor. I told her the news Thursday morning. She thought I was pulling her leg. I assured her that it's real. She gave me a tight hug looking up at me with a naughty glare. Her excitement was contagious.

I came home early from work that day. We went shopping. Mona went crazy buying some sexy outfits. She dragged me to the lingerie store. She picked up some very sexy undergarments. She tried some push up bra. With her big boobs it was almost bursting out. She asked me which colour he will like etc. I tried helping her as much as possible.

We came home. she didn't eat much for dinner. Her anxiety was catching up to her. I helped her relax. I massaged her necks and back I tried to calm her nerve by talking about different things. I think after my pampering she calmed down a little bit. None of us could sleep though.

She got up early next morning and went right into the shower. She was in the shower for an hour and a half. Then she started getting ready. She's not the type of girl who wears a lot of make-up. But today, it was different. Uncomfortable due to my constant staring, she kicked me out and asked me to do some chores. I prepared the bed for Anil in the guest room. Put some condoms in the night table (just in case), fresh towels etc. I cleaned the house and the car. We were getting late for the airport so I shouted for my wife.

Few minutes later she came out in a beautiful black Aztec skirt dress. It went up to the mid thighs and hugged her curves well. Her ass looked lusciously wide compared to her waist with faint dimple hinting her amazing crack. She didn't wear the push up bra, but I can tell she was wearing a sexy thong. Overall she looked gorgeous but very up-scale and presentable. She had hot pink lipstick on which matched the colour of the nails well. She wore the gold pendant I bought her last year (She never wore mangal sutra, we are not that religious). The way she did her hair was simply stunning. If fact, I thought she was way overdressed for a trip to the airport.

Anil came out the door almost as soon as we reached the airport. We didn't have much time to think. Anil came out and gave Mona a big hug which lasted longer than it should between non-spouses. He gave her some flowers and a present. She was blushing while thanking him. I shook hands with him and made small talk about the journey. Overall he seemed really nice. He looked buffier than the pictures. He's about 6'1" so he's a bit taller than I. He does have very strong muscular arms.

We got in the car. Mona sat with him in the rear seat. As soon as I drove out she started chit chatting. A lot of the conversations were just like "OMG did you know bluh bluh..."! They kept talking about different friends. I phased out a little and paid attention to the roads. It looks like they have some stuff to catch up together.

When we got home, Anil felt a bit jet-lagged so I offered him his room and the adjacent shower. He asked to wake him up in the afternoon. After he went for a nap, I started fooling around with Mona, who seemed to be in a curious mood. I cupped her breast from behind.

Mona: What are you doing? Anil is just in the other room.

Me: I need you right now baby.

Mona: Not now sweety, get off me. This is weird. Don't embarrass me.

Me: Are you excited about tonight?

Mona giggles while struggling to get out of my hold: May be...

Me: Are you turned on?

Mona: A little, but no fooling around for now, okay?

I hinted: I put some condoms in the guest room, u know?... I mean if you need for later.

Mona replied with a serious soft tone: Sweety, please don't get mad, but can you sleep in the guest room tonight? I just want Anil to sleep in the master bedroom tonight.

Me: Okay no problem at all. But remember our deal. I get to watch everything and may be participate if I want.

Mona giggles: Oh you pervert, always thinking dirty! May be I just want to talk all night with an old friend.

We both laughed.

Mona: Hey I thought I heard him call me. Wait a second. Let me tuck him in I'll be right back.

Mona walked into the guest bedroom leaving me in the couch and closed the door. A few minutes have passed. Probably more time than a simple tucking in job should take. I got anxious and walked closer to the door. I heard giggling and talking inside. I heard Mona say Stop. Then it got a little quiet. After a couple of minutes the door opens and Mona walks right out facing me. Her hair is a little bit dishevelled, lip stick smeared lightly and dress a little untidy.

Mona looked surprised and upset: Were you eves-dropping? You men are such perverts.

I interjected: Hey! I thought you said no fooling around until tonight!

Mona got defensive: Oh nothing much really happen.

Mona's voice softened: He got carried away a bit; you know, we haven't seen each other for such a long time!

She looked into my eyes and took hint of the gesture.

Mona raised her voice again: Ow you men are such perverts.

Me: I love you baby.

Mona smiles and says: I love you to death baby. But I'm serious; no fooling around for now. Don't ruin the day for me. Let me get some chores done.

Anil woke up in the evening. When he finally got out wearing a tight dark grey t-shirt and white pants, it had already started raining. My wife came out to surprise us after being locked inside the bedroom for an eternity. She was wearing a stunning red spring low cut dress. We can clearly see her push up bra and lacy G-string through the lacy sheer. Her one piece had wide straps and a low cut exposing most of her milky tits. The bottom part was tightly wrapped around her upper thigh. Even when she's sitting legs closed you can almost see her panties from the triangular gap. She wore a matching pair of red piano finish high heels amplifying the new ankle bracelet Anil brought her as a present. On her neck, she had a thin white gold necklace with a diamond pendant at the base of her inviting cleavage. It went really well with the thin bangle earrings. This is what I call dressed to perfection. These are the perks of being married to a total knock-out! I was feeling a sense of pride.

Anil, for the first time complimented Mona and told her how stunning she looked. They were constantly exchanging weird glances at each other. I told them that the weather forecast appears to be bad tonight, so unfortunately we should come home early. So we decided to have dinner only and come back. As usual I took the driver's seat and my wife sat with Anil in the back. This time they were both quiet. Did their chit-chat run out? I looked through the mirror and saw Mona just resting her head on his shoulder. She was holding hands. At the restaurant I felt that there was an odd tension in the air. Mona was really quiet. So Anil cracked some silly jokes to lighten the mood which made my wife laugh. None of us seemed too interested in eating. We wanted to kill a little bit more time and drove to the nearest mall and window shopped a little bit. After the mall closed at 9:00pm, we decided to head back home. This time however, the rain was pouring in. All of us got a bit wet and Mona wiped Anil's hair and kept caressing him. Once again, there was this weird tension in the car as if something is going to happen. Other than holding hands they kept pretty still. I didn't have many opportunities to look through the mirror though. The driving condition was bad.

Despite the ruthless downpour and the harsh traffic, we got home a little before 10:00pm and we decided to watch a movie. Mona put on a hindi movie. It was about a very romantic affair full of songs. There were intermittent thunders and lightning flashes bleeding through the blinds. I got a call from my supervisor demanding a paper edit ASAP, so I excused myself to work from the kitchen. They cuddled up in the couch under a blanket since they were both a little bit cold. I rushed through my work halfassed (couldn't even think straight) and finished it by 11:30pm. I came back to the living room bringing some drinks and saw them in a passionate kiss. My heart skipped a bit. This was too sudden and raw - completely catching me off guard! They saw me and broke the kiss and readjusted themselves. All three of us felt really awkward. They kind of pretended it never happened. Anil tried to start a conversation:

Anil: Vijay did you know Mona is a really good romantic dancer?

Mona rolled her eyes: Ya right!

I looked at her amused: Really?

Anil looked serious: I am not kidding Vijay! We were just talking about this romantic song and we practices this classic ourselves a while ago for a wedding. It was especially flavoured to make Mira jealous.

Me: Is that so? Let me see!

Mona exchanged glances with Anil and then with me. Looks like no one is coming to her rescue.

Mona complained: This is stupid guys. I'm not doing this. Let's just finish the movie.

I ignored her and stopped the dvd. I put the music on from my laptop. It started but none of them would move. I stopped it and waited. Anil stood up extending his hands to Mona and asked her for the dance. Mona looked up and smiled at him and reluctantly stood up and started dancing. It was mild and not an up-close dance but since it was slow (and involved some booty shaking), I found it erotic. Her sexy dress raised the bar a notch higher. The way she carried around her wide ass, her milky thighs and her bouncy tits and the way her dress stretched with her movements can make a man cum in his pants. The fact that there was raging a storm outside had made it even more romantic. This was the first time I'm seeing them together. Oddly enough, I felt less jealousy than I thought I'd be battling. I was in a state of heightened arousal and anticipation.

After the song ended, I asked them if they wanted to dance some more? It looked like what had started reluctantly had now gotten their juices flowing. My wife looked at his eyes for a little bit holding his hands and after a pause nodded. I put on some erotic jazz music this time. At first they kept a distance, holding hands. Then Mona held her hands above her head and slowly swayed her hips. God, I never knew my wife had such talents in her curvy bottoms. They turned towards each other and slowly Mona succumbed to an embrace. She kept her hands behind his neck pressing her tits against Anil's chest and was looking into his eyes. It was surreal for me to watch. Even with the loud music on the house felt quiet. They slowly kept moving and my beautiful wife kept grinding her crotch against his pants. Anil turned her around and held her waist from the back and they kept dancing. Mona was breathing heavily and grinding her hips with the beat. For most part she had her eyes closed and her mouth ever so slightly ajar! Anil kissed behind her ears and was teasing her neck and shoulders. Mona just looked at me once in a helpless trance then closed her eyes again. Something in my glare assured her of the continuance of her vows. Her mouth was more open. Her dress pervasively rolled up from the thighs due to the intensified grinding. I had a clear view of her G-String occasionally revealing some darker spots towards the bottom.

It felt like forever and none of us wanted this to end. They kept dancing song after songs. I didn't bother them in this state and they ignored me for most part. But finally the playlist ended and the next song never played bringing us back to reality. It was closed to 1:00am. The sounds of the storm raging outside now became prominent to my senses. My wife took an couple of strides and sat on my lap. Anil came and sat on the other couch. Mona looked into my eyes and had a concerned expression. One of the perks of being married to woman for a long time is that you learn to talk with your eyes. She kissed me and then bit her lips and peered longingly. I understood her expression, she was asking for permission. I nodded and kissed her and gave her a smile. We picked up our drinks and made some small talk. Mona asked me if I liked her dancing. When I said I did, she blushed. Her skin felt a little clammy, her overwhelmingly intensifying aroma of sexual excitement began to overthrow her flowery perfume.

Right then, the electricity went out. It was pretty dark. I used my phone to get to the kitchen and started lighting up some candles. I asked them if they can put some candles in the master bedroom while I try to figure out the circuit panel. They obliged. I tried to fix the breaker but looks like the line is cut-off for the entire block. I went back to the bedroom and found them still doing the dance grind except there is no music. This time however, Anil softly cupped her breasts and she started massaging the massive bulge that was trying to escape the white khakis. It was very warm in the room and I can see beads of sweat forming on my beautiful wife's chest and forehead. Everything about her expressions told me that she was in tremendous heat. I think all three of us were in a state of trance that demanded only one outcome.

Anil said softly while massaging her tits atop her red dress: I missed you so much baby

Mona had tears rolling out. She held his dark hand fondling her milky breast in upward squeezes. Her wedding ring was sparkling in the candle light.

Mona whimpered: I missed you too baby. I wanted this for so long! Can't control myself any more.

Mona said to me trying to keep her eyes rolling away from me: Vijay, tell him how much I need this.

I rationalized the air of sexual perversion: Anil, Nothing matters to me more than my wife's happiness. Please be gentle, don't hurt her. She means the world to me.

While talking, my wife unbuttoned Anil's trouser and it fell to the ground. His massive penis formed a big tent in his underwear. My beautiful wife grabbed his shaft by the knob.

Mona quivered: I have always dreamed about this Vijay. I can't believe you are letting me do this darling. Look how wet I am.

She ain't kidding! There are two viscous droplets forming on the dark wet patch of her panties - Her dress rolled up to her belly button. Her big bare white ass glistened a little bit. Anil started sucking her neck and already gave her a bruise of passion. She was looking at me with her eyes half closed and constantly biting her lips. She slowly fished Anil's penis out of his underwear. My god it is monstrous! She could barely cover two third of the girth with her hands. She started rubbing his penis on the side of her bare ass. His pre-cum kept sticking to her butt cheeks. She looked at me and motioned me to come closer and slowly moved her hand that was gripping Anil's hand to the back of his neck. Anil had already pulled down her red dress to her belly exposing most of her milky boobs. He freed the right boob from the bra and started caressing her nipples.

I got really close to her, but didn't touch her. I can hear her breath very heavily with occasional whimpers. Her skin is all sweaty. It's strangely arousing to see his dark hairy hands playing with my wife's milky boobs. At this distance I can smell her hair, perfume and his cologne. I got closer and smelled the soft moans coming through her teeth. I can also smell her sweat from her silky smooth armpit. Her eyes are now wide open probing deeply into me. It's almost as if she's trying to say "look what you have done!"

bitefool
bitefool
44 Followers
12