Till Death Do Us Apart Ch. 03

Story Info
Loss of our innocence.
6.8k words
4.1
36.8k
15

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/20/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bitefool
bitefool
44 Followers

It has been a short week since our new "arrangement". To tell you the truth, I don't trust my feelings any more. By now, I have watched "it" happen several times; each session igniting spontaneously (i.e. while sorting groceries), lasting an arbitrary duration - ending in outcome none of us could predict! I have decided to set aside my feelings and do what is best for Mona - my gorgeous Indian wife. I suppose I owe her this much, especially after what I have done! The memories that keep me up all night are those painful moments when I laid my hands on her. How Could I? What was I thinking? It is probably one thing I will regret for the rest of my life. One day when the storm is over, perhaps I will write a story about this whole ordeal to assuage my guilt. I suppose in real life, we never get to be heroes. At least, I am hopeful that she will be happy in the end.

I tried to reconcile my elusive feelings. I failed. I don't understand it. It's like I have these out of body experiences; I watch myself leave my rational mind and watch myself do things from a distance - humiliating and degrading things - that no husband should have to enact. Nevertheless, I find myself losing control, giving into a hideous form of lust that superseded my gradually diminishing self-dignity. When "the act" is finally over and I feel the blood rush back into my brain, I crawl back into a self-loathing state. What have I become?

I have known Mona all too well to doubt her as a person. She has always been a good heart. People may look at this little piece of our lives and think of her as a total bitch and me as a cuckold loser, but they don't know the history we had together - the loving relationship we had forged in three intimate years. They don't know how we helped each other through the most difficult of circumstances. For the most part, we only had each other. Therefore, when she says that she loves me, I believe her! Despite the craziness, she often longs for my attention. I can see it in her eyes. She had been sleeping with me for the last two nights. Her body language is kind and caring.

The problem, however, is that when she is with him I can sense a transition in her gesticulation. If I hadn't known her any better, I would have called it a matter of rubbing it in my face. She cared little to prepare me for a soft landing, making the erotic scenes evermore exulting at my expense. For example, on the third day, she abruptly declared she is going out to the Rockies for a romantic getaway in a cabin with Anil for a couple of nights. She didn't bother asking me for permission; she just told me what was happening on short notice. I watched them pack and leave! I could only fathom the blissful shrieks they made in the dark of the woods, while I lay in my bed cold, anxious and horny!

To add insult to my injuries, she declared that our mutual friend Karen is planning to go out with Anil. Apparently that is part of her "grand plan"! It seems obscure why I should be the only one kept in the dark about this plan. Mona, the mastermind who conjured this plan to life, has convinced Anil to extend his stay, for how long she won't say because I was not included in the circle of schemers that plan shits. Frankly, I don't get it. I find it very unsettling. Karen and I had a little bit of a history together (not an affair) unbeknownst to Mona. I never told her, but I knew she always suspected that I have some unresolved feelings for her friend. Is Mona trying to exact her revenge on me? Hasn't she done enough?

I woke up late in the guest bed face-down. Mona was not there. I freshened up quickly and walked to the kitchen. There, by the counter, stands the beautiful curvy body that is my wife - making breakfast! I thanked her in my mind. Right now, an ordinary uneventful day seems real good! She was wearing a light gray pair of yoga pants and a faded pink elastic top. The curves of her massive boobs were visible from my vantage point; I felt the tingle watching her sway from behind. Every Saturday morning, my wife meditates and practices yoga. It's her thing. She looked very pretty in that tight apparel - her hair straight and silky. Her fanny looked seductively curvalicious, inviting me in. As I moved closer to her, she turned around and simpered tenderly. I inquired where Anil was. She was smart enough to sense my despondent vibe and assured me not to worry. Apparently, he was still sleeping; nothing really happened!

I was flattered that she finally decided to have a normal day with me. We sat down at the breakfast nook stealing happy glances at each other. Mona looked simply awesome - irradiating a glow of fulfilment. Watching her in yoga clothes was a little bit arousing; her curviness is best served in tight clothes. She wasn't wearing a bra and her nipples slightly eluded the fabric of the sexy sportswear. For a moment, I felt that it was like our typical Saturdays. Other than a few diminishing love bruises on her voluptuous breasts, she managed to wash away the signs of her amorous escapades.

As we both sat there with our breakfasts, she reminded me that her friend Karen is coming around 2:00pm to take Anil out. Karen, a close friend of ours, is a super-hot redhead. She had the right mix of cruelty and passion in her personality that made her highly desirable. She is the perfect Yin to Mona's Yang nature. At one point in our lives, Mona warned me about her. She told me that Karen had the hots for me, and before I get frisky with the idea I should know that if I ever dared to indulge, she would cut my balls and feed it to stray dogs. I guess she didn't know about our history after all, or did she? I felt a stab in my chest - an icy cold spasm of dismay! As jealousy spread through my veins, I wondered - Why Karen? Mona has so many female friends whom she could have chosen to hook up with her boyfriend - Anil - to help him "move on". Why in the rotten hell did she have to pick Karen? And why did Karen agree to this ridiculous proposition? Have they all lost their minds? Or are they testing my breaking point?

"How are you feeling darling?" I faked a loving voice, setting aside my inner turmoil.

"Really good sweetheart... I meditated a little bit in the morning; Feel like I can take on the world now!"

I couldn't help but notice that Mona's face darkened. So I inquired "What is it baby?"

"Nothing..." she said toying with her food to avoid eye contact with me.

I guess all good moments last briefly. In our case, we got interrupted as Anil apparated abruptly out of the master bedroom. He approached Mona from behind gave her a little kiss on the neck and roughly squeezed her boob while pinching her nipple. I found this sudden gesture kind of grotesque!

Mona shoved him away furiously and yelled, "Hey!... Didn't you have enough? What the hell is wrong with you? Do you not see that I'm here with my husband! Pay some respect you jerk!"

"Aren't we past that already?" Anil shrugged.

"You're such an asshole." Mona screeched pounding her fist on the table.

She got up and stormed away into the living room, abandoning her meal. What the hell is going on? I went to the living room and plopped beside her. She got up and sat on my lap and cuddled with me. The warmth of her body felt soothing.

"Hey! Heyyy... Are you okay? What's wrong?" I inquired while trying to comfort her by running my hand across her back.

"Please Vijay... He can be such an ass sometimes!" She yelled so that it could be heard in the other room.

I continued to stroke her back softly until she calmed down. "I had a nightmare about you last night." She said in a somber gaze. I held her real close. My emotions are running pretty high too. But a man must never speak of his emotions!

"I feel like I am going to lose you babe. I know I haven't been very good lately. I know I don't deserve you. What are you going to do Vijay? Are you going to leave me?" she said trembling.

"Of course not baby. Last time I checked, we both agreed to this. I truly care about your happiness, Mona." I condoled.

Mona glanced at me and asked "Promise?"

I nodded, tucking away the doubts brewing in my own subconscious mind.

Mona looked away and sighed, "I know what you did for me. I know what I did to you. And I know what I must do. None of that is easy for me Vijay! You must trust me when I say that. But you and I - We opened Pandora's Box together."

I could not make sense of what she was saying; I could only feel the storm that was raging inside of her. I put my arms around her and held her tight. She needs me right now and that's all that matters.

Anil sauntered into the living room to assess the situation. He came close and sat on his knees in front of us. He touched her cheek and played with her hair. Mona was slowly starting to let go of her anger.

"I didn't mean to yell at you! It's just that you are too much sometimes." She apologized to Anil. "I'm a mess right now."

Anil interrupted her, "Hey... It's okay. I understand what you are going through."

Mona started sobbing, "Can't get the thought of you and Karen together out of my mind. But, I guess the world is bigger than just me. Can't have it all to myself, can I?"

Anil wipes her tears and looked into her eyes, "Hey... This was your idea, we talked about this."

"I know..." said Mona. She sighed deeply. "Shit... I want this to work baby - For our sake."

Anil continued massaging her back, slowly moving his hand under her breasts. I noticed that she was aroused. Her nipples grew hard and bulged through the elastic fabric.

"Baby! What are you doing? Stop! You are turning me on." Mona complained and yet her voice trembled in lust. "Anil Devan, My husband should just kill you now. You deserve it!"

Anil didn't back away. He continued to fondle her and she's lost in delight.

"Stop that,... Oh please! Anil!" She begged "This is so wrong! Please let me go."

"I can't believe you dare to seduce me on my hubby's lap!" She mumbled while lust took over and her body caved in.

As the scene unfolds, I remain pinned under her. Anil cupped her breast while kissing her intimately. Mona slowly eased her back on my chest and stopped resisting to Anil's intrusion altogether. Instead, she spread her legs and advanced her hips to draw him closer. Anil slowly shed his garments. His massive dark penis sprang free fully erect. He rested the snaky flesh on top of her yoga pants, brushing his balls against her mound. My wife relaxed her head on my shoulder, raised her hand and pulled my face against hers. She is simply lost in passion; her usual coyness is nowhere to be found! Anil utilized this opportunity to pull her top above her chest - letting those eager honey melons out! They have been aching for his attention. Her sexy top became an elastic wrap under her armpits. Her boobs were heavy and round, sagging slightly to the sides. Her nipples pointed away from each other. But every now and then, Anil clasped them out with his fingers and brought them closer. The sun was shining onto our naked skins through the blinds. There was enough daylight to notice the nearly invisible white hair on her milky tits giving it a soft glow. As his fingers glided across her velvety flesh I noticed tracks of tiny blue veins glamorizing her beautiful melons. I looked down and saw the tip of Anil's fully erect cock on her belly button. Mona had her legs wrapped around her boyfriend's waist while he gyrated his hips slowly grinding the base of his penis on Mona's eager honey pot. The locomotion caused his penis to lift up and rub down on her upper belly. His precum formed an elastic string with my wife's plush skin. It was quite an erotic scene to watch him flex his abs while my wife squirmed in heavenly bliss. There was an awkward silence in the room. The only prominent sounds were made by the friction of our bodies and my wife's heavy breathing through her mouth. The sexual tension was simply nerve wrecking! How long is this foreplay going to continue? My Penis ached to let me know that it too wanted a piece of this surreal action. Regrettably, they are so much into it that they've forgotten that I was right there under her! I am being driven to insanity!

Anil lowered himself and started licking her nipples in a smooth sliding motion - bottom to top. He held them in his hands cupping them from the bottom to make sure both of us had a tantalizing view of his exquisite play. He made her nipples point straight towards him - protruding so hard that I bet it was painful. Each time his tongue scooped up her nipple, Mona would break the silence moaning loudly while clutching my hand and my face. Her nails were digging into my skin and it started to hurt. The sunlight flooded our bodies revealing the goose bumps forming all over her arms, tits and thighs. She was desperately trying to anticipate what Anil would do next. It is such a wonderful sight of passion - wrong at so many different levels and yet irresistibly delicious!

I was really turned on by this, but at the moment, my job entailed reassuring my wife throughout this raunchy coitus. Mona let go of me and put her hands on Anil's hairy masculine chest. She slowly slithered them down to his abs and suddenly grappled his large manhood. She leaned her head forward with an eagerness to play. At this point, I am able to see her face. She is biting her lips while looking at his cock. Her breasts came together seeming round and firm. Her fat and hard nipples glistened with his saliva. She glided her tight grip up and down slowly along the length of his shaft. This is when I noticed that she was drenched under his cock - forming a large wet spot around her slit. Anil moved back a little pushing Mona's feet away to the sides. She playfully kept them apart and sneered at him. He grabbed the base of her fleshy bottoms and massaged languidly for a while. This made her pussy protrude prominently through the yoga pants. I realized that she wasn't wearing any panties after all. Anil ceased his movement and grabbed the fabric around her ass and pulled it apart forcefully. With one swift motion, he managed to tear and expose her pussy and surrounding area. Mona gasped at this vulgar sight. Anil expectorated a mouthful of spit on her pussy. It dribbled down slowly and disappeared into the slit. Mona did the same on her hands and rubbed them against his penis.

He smeared the tip of his penis against my wife's pussy, revealing her inner lips. Not finding enough friction despite the pressure his tip slowly approached and engulfed her clit. Mona let out a loud moan into my ear. It was sudden and deafening! I reached under her thighs and pulled them apart towards me suspending her feet up in the air. This gave Anil wide access to her pussy and he started entering her slowly. The mushroom tip already disappeared into the love cave which made my wife breathe through her teeth rapidly. She heaved her pelvis to welcome the penetration. I noticed beads of sweat perspiring all over her body. The aroma of her excitement filled the air.

When the shaft was half burrowed, Anil gyrated his hips fucking her slowly in circular motion. The pressure from her lover's cock spread her pussy lips apart, stretching it to its widest extent. Mona was moaning pretty loud now. She eagerly pulled his face towards her and they embraced in a passionate kiss. I could hear soft whimpers and slurping sounds coming from her mouth. Judging by the pressure on my groin, I can feel that he had quickened the pace and his dick now slammed its full extent into my wife's cunt. The impact noises grew harder and more rhythmic. It's causing her hips to recoil on my bulge causing affliction. They broke their kiss shortly and I can see that her boobs are moving wildly in rhythmic circular motion. It was hard for Mona to speak but she couldn't resist the dirty talk.

"Fuck me hard you arrogant mother fucker." Mona said in one short breath.

She let out a moan and totted, "Oh my god! This feels so good baby."

Anil spat at her. "You like that bitch?"

"Oh yessss... I can't believe you're fucking your bitch on her husband's lap." She whispered but loud enough for us to hear.

She then whispers into my ear, "Oh honey! He fucks me so good! Do you want him to continue fucking me like this every day?"

"Sure baby if that's what you want." I played along in a broken voice.

Mona grabbed my hair said in a coarse voice, "But what do you want?"

"I just want you to be happy and satisfied..." I said. "I mean watching him make you cum so hard is a turn on for me."

I don't think she was satisfied with my answer, so I continued, "I don't mind if he is around."

Mona looked at Anil and said, "You hear that Anil?... Hubby needs a real man to satisfy his wife."

Anil responded in a harsh voice, "Do you want to be my whore forever?"

"I do baby, I do... Now show him how a real man gets it done.", She encouraged him.

Anil pulls out of her and sat next to me. His cock is completely covered in thick white juices. It dripped onto the carpet when he stood up and now started to dribble down his ball sack. She got up from my lap and started mounting Anil. I, free at last, quickly took my clothes off relieving myself of the excruciating pain caused by my super hard cock. I don't want to miss a beat.

I held his cock with my hand and moved Mona up and down a few times until he was in all the way. Anil was slowly licking her tits. Mona lifted his face and locked him in a hypnotizing gaze. She kept riding him slowly but steadily. She was so wet down there that the juices around her pussy lips were bubbling into a layer of thick cream. They kissed a few times. They kept eye contact while they fucked each other in slow but powerful progression. It was very passionate and romantic.

"Oh your cock is so deep in me! Make love to me like a true lover baby." She said in an agonizing voice.

I kept stroking myself and got down from the sofa to get a view from behind. It was wildly erotic to see her pussy bob up and down her lover's thick shaft in broad daylight. Her love juices now gave her a thick white mustache around her pussy. She met each thrust with powerful contraction squeezing her butthole. I licked my finger and inserted it into her anus. She went wild. They were in tight embrace and she kept moaning in his mouth. The more she tried to squeeze my finger out, the more forceful I became.

After a few minutes, Anil lied down on the couch so that Mona can ride him better. She leaned closer to him and continued to kiss him deeply. She rode him moving up and down gyrating her hips. Her boobs wiggled on his chest. I spread her ass a little bit and started licking her butthole. From her loud moans I felt she was really enjoying it. She quickened her pace. The smell and the view were maddening. Occasionally, Anil would pull out until I could see the base of his knob and Mona would thrust her fleshy hips towards me taking it in balls deep with a loud slapping sound. After a few minutes like this, Mona started moaning really loud. Anil ramped up the pace to at least two powerful thrusts every second. Finally after a minute, he started grunting while building up an orgasm. At the point of climax, he kept his penis as deep as it would go and his ball sack convulsed vigorously ejaculating his sperm right into my wife's cervix. Mona welcomed each spurt of his thick cum in earth shattering screams. The way she swayed her hips reassured me that she was cumming at the same time. They both kept howling like wild animals while writhed and buckled in heavenly bliss. After ages it finally ended as she collapsed on her lover. Anil's cock shrunk and popped out of her pussy. There was a thick blob of cum on her gaping hole. I couldn't bear this sight anymore and so it was my turn to ejaculate loads after loads on her butt.

bitefool
bitefool
44 Followers
12