Till Death do us Part

Story Info
Dad is done in by robber; mom gets estate; son suspects.
4.1k words
79.1k
44
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
clinton09
clinton09
1,688 Followers

[©2011 BY CLINTON09; ALL CHARACTERS ARE OVER THE AGE OF 18 WITH IDENTITIES DISGUISED; THIS PIECE HAS A 'HARDER EDGE' THAN MOST; IT IS EQUAL PARTS CRIME STORY AND ADULT THEME STORY; BE WARNED: HERE BE DRAGONS; FOR AGES 25 OR ABOVE]

[Away at school, the son hears he lost his father in a robbery; his incredibly hot mom now stood to gain his sizable estate. Mother and son collide...]

[FAIR WARNING: At least one character loses their life in this crime saga. Worse, the perpetrator may be one or both of the chief characters.]

*

Let me lay it out for you. I had had a cushy life for my first eighteen years. My mother was a gorgeous blonde who was the embodiment of 'trophy wife'. If you ever saw 'Goldfinger' and the babe that helped the villain cheat at cards from the balcony; well, that was an exact copy of my mom (minus the gold paint.)

Beautiful face, fantastic figure, shapely legs and demure soft feet, mom was the ultimate. My dad did well in marrying her...perhaps too well. You'll understand that later.

My father was ten years older than mom when they married. He had already amassed a small fortune. After I arrived on the scene, their baby production dropped to zero. Their sex-life was almost the same.

From that point forward, my mom was only 'waiting him out' in order to secure his princely estate. I'd like to say that she was willing to put up with him and give up sex for security. However, that wasn't MY mom; she had both.

My mother was offered a sizeable allowance for the household and herself. To my father's amazement, she declined it. She only said that he could cover the household but that she'd just have to earn her own 'pin money'. With a wry smile, he nodded agreement.

Now, what could a woman of almost forty (38 to be exact) with no college training or business experience do to earn money? I was only fourteen when she got a job as a 'model' at the local expensive retail store (similar to Nordstrom's or Macy's).

It's a funny thing about retail stores. A select few of them put on 'lingerie shows' for a discrete audience of upper crust customers. The audience might be all male, all female, or most interesting: wealthy couples.

The lingerie models in these few places that allowed this were, umm, available for private or REALLY private shows. That's where the interesting part came in: sometimes it was for the women in the audience--or her man as she watched.

I'd like to say that my mother was just a model and never engaged in these 'extra-curricular' activities, but at a certain point, I knew better. One time I came home from high school and found a note that dad was at work but so was mom.

For reasons I now forget, I took my bike and rode down to mom's work-place. I got to the 'runway' where the show HAD been, but there was nothing stirring.

Then I heard noises and went behind the curtains. There I saw my mother in the NUDE for the first time. As she stood before this older couple, the grey-haired wife was caressing my mother's fantastic figure. Mom's jugs were absurdly large for her height but not droopy or saggy. Her sculptured figure reminded me of Bo Derek in '10'.

The elder woman's shaking hands slid down mom's silky thighs before stopping at her beaver muff. It was so strange to see a grey haired woman bringing her barely steady head back up to mom's chest and locking a desperate mouth upon mom's erect nipple.

To me, it was like seeing a Playboy playmate come to life. As the older woman locked her mouth upon one of mom's erect nipples while pawing at her blonde muff, I left quickly, not wishing to make any noise. But, it was so f-cking hot!!

So, that explained why mom never ever was short of funds or had to ask for money for presents. Well, you didn't see me complaining; I got one of the first iPhones for my birthday and an LCD TV for Christmas. It was real cool.

We were a happy home until dad found out what 'modeling' was really all about. When he asked me one day what I knew that I was holding in, I finally broke down and told him about mom's job. He decided to see for himself and got to the fashion runway just after the show.

Like me, he accidentally poked his head behind the curtain. In his case, a wealthy black athlete and his girlfriend were admiring my gorgeous mother. My dad stood behind the curtain, looking thru the gap, as the black woman proceeded to 'prepare' mom for action.

My dad watched in ashen silence as the black woman massaged the pouting nipples on mom's Playboy centerfold boobs. She then fingered mom until she moaned in orgasm. My dad was excited and horrified to see that black woman's hand tapping away at the sensitive flower petal-like lips of mom's receptive pussy.

The skilled black female lover got her off twice before literally moving her like a living doll and lifting her on board her black boyfriend...a famous wide receiver.

My mother moaned again as she took in inch after steely inch of black cock. Mom was making a very pretty penny for this tryst, but she also was getting off—big time.

I'd like to write that my father, indignant and righteous, stormed onto the backstage and put an end to this ugly scene. Yes, I'd LIKE to write that. The truth was, however, that he watched in rapt awe, even giving some 'attention' to his own thing as he saw that black snake slowly enter the unprotected, fertile depths of my gorgeous mother--his legally wed wife.

The action went on for almost twenty minutes, with the black girlfriend caressing mom's wonderful breasts, bending down for a quick suckle, in between long sexy bouts of frenetic French kissing with mom.

After those twenty minutes, the famous black player and mom both looked up as they moaned out their pleasure. Their first coitus and it was simultaneous in every way. Mom bent over to kiss him (he had been sitting this whole time as mom slid up and down on his telephone pole-sized cock.)

As my father looked in on this vignette, he had been 'doing his own thing'. When he saw the white froth that surrounded the base of that huge black cock, he came furiously. He knew that if there was a puddle of cum and potent black baby-making sperm outside of mom's pussy, then she must have been filled to overflowing with the virulent seed of black Africa.

Just then, he had wild thoughts about my mom having a big belly swollen with black child. He also thought of her perfect breasts being filled with mother's milk for those black babies. He thought of the embarrassment at the hospital where they both did volunteer work if mom gave birth to a black baby. The derision and humiliation was a huge turn-on for him for some reason. As my 'old man' regained his composure, he zipped up and slipped away quietly.

All of this occurred on the day before my going away party. I was going to college. At the party, the mood was ruined when dad told mom that 'a friend' had stumbled upon her activity during and after the fashion shows. He recited what the 'imaginary friend' told him. Mom was thunderstruck about being 'outed' as a slut, a tart, a tramp, a... (you may refer to Roget's Thesaurus.)

The tension in the room was palpable. I thought there'd be trouble, but they kept it under wraps for the sake of my going-away party. My departure for school the next day was uneventful.

A month later I received a call at 8am. It was a police woman. She asked me about my whereabouts during the last 72 hours; whether I'd spoken with my mother or anyone else back in California; and anything else I might want to state officially. The recorder's 'beep' could be heard as I spoke softly. I was in shock.

The shock was engendered when the police woman informed me that during the course of an apparent burglary, my father had chanced to be home and was killed by the intruder.

Of course, I immediately got permission from my Colorado school to leave for home. Once there I watched the police scour our home and everyone in the area. My dad had had a prominent and successful brokerage and this news hit hard.

The police had no leads, but they had a lot of evidence. Nike sneakers could be seen (from their tread marks) leading up to the property and throughout the house. It was a male intruder from the particular tread mark. Also, the manner of death could only have been performed by a fairly strong man. They knew it was robbery as a motive, as the easily seen valuables were gone and the place was ransacked.

As for suspects, I had an 100% airtight alibi, being several states away, with classes that didn't allow enough time to travel all the way home and back.

My mom was even more 'in the clear'. She'd been out shopping. She had receipts. She wasn't a burly man, having massive brutish arms like the perpetrator must have had from the 'insult' to my poor father's larynx. She also didn't wear men's Nikes, or any lowly 'sneakers' for that matter. Finally, she had no reason to rob her own possessions.

Well, I felt like I was engulfed in a real-life 'CSI' episode. I settled into my old room before the elaborate dinner that my mother had planned. Being the way she was, mom didn't cook but had it catered. After dessert was served, the caterers left, with dishes due to be picked up the next day.

Enjoying a dessert sherry and brandy-soaked cake, we settled down in the plush living room overstuffed couch. I was still so nervous from the police presence earlier that day I hadn't noticed that mom was wearing a frilly house dress.

Worn properly, with conservative matching bra and undies, the dress was very modest. However, after the caterers left and I had to use the bathroom, mom had quickly removed the bra and underwear elements. Now, her outfit was smoking hot, her breasts pushing/thrusting out against the blouse. The big white buttons on the blouse were about to pop off. Mom's erect nipples could clearly be seen against the tissue thin filmy gauze of that blouse.

As she sat down, mom let the slit skirt fall to either side of her legs. She now looked like some smoking hot starlet on a late night talk show, her legs so sexy that I could not remove my eyes from them.

With a wicked smile, she folded them again, letting me see her panties (which looked disturbingly like her blonde muff). I now noticed that she had been barefoot the entire evening, wearing only turquoise beaded bracelets on her gorgeous smooth sexy feet.

Mother or not, here I cum. I was close to blowing my cum about six feet into the air when I somehow got under control. I reminded myself that this was my mom; I wasn't supposed to get turned on by her. To get my mind off of this incredible piece-of-ass, I changed the topic to the much more mundane matter of the robbery:

Me: "So mom, are you satisfied with the police work up till now; I mean, they have evidence but they said they had no leads or suspects..."

Mom: "They're doing their best and that's all we can ask. At least they know the intruder was a male, maybe six feet tall from the Nike Air Jordan's he wore. A strong man, he easily ransacked the place and dispatched your father with a twist of his powerful arms."

Me: [Pausing for several moments.] "Did the police tell you their case before they spoke to the two of us about what evidence they had?"

Mom: "No sweetheart, why?"

Me: "Well, the detective told us the intruder wore Nike's, but he didn't mention 'Air Jordan's'. How did you know that?"

Mom: "I...I just assumed; those are the only ones advertised, aren't they?"

Me: "Actually no; they've advertised other lines recently as Jordan's career slowly fades into history. Now you have ME curious."

To my mother's amazement, I leapt up from the couch and ripped open her blouse. She arched her back, delighted that I had broken down and was now firmly under her control. But, that's not what I was doing.

Me: "Stand up mom...right here right NOW!"

My mother stood up, now exhibiting modesty by covering her 36D breasts.

Me: "What I want you to do is stand up straight and just 'make a muscle' for me."

She feigned ignorance and put her arms up limply. Not an impressive show. Angry, I got up and tightened her fists so they were like piano wire as she flexed. NOW, it was clear as I suspected. To keep her incredible figure, mom had worked out for hour after hour.

As a side benefit, she had some serious guns, like maybe eighteen inches. It wasn't the 'look' she was working towards, and she kept them under long sleeves, but there they were. The police had no idea that mom sported arms of steel like many a gym fiend before her...

Me: "Sit down mom." [She did. Her face was arctic white; she was terrified of what might be coming out next.]

Me: "I see it all now! The police will attribute this to an unknown intruder...a simple burglary gone bad. However, the truth was that before you went to work, you decided to shorten the time it would take for you to secure all of dad's money AND also be free of him. So, you used sheer muscle power to 'do him' and make it look like some burly ex-con did it. You'd already purchased those Air Jordan's and tracked them thru the yard, safely hidden from view by our stone walls."

"You entered thru that old storm window we never fixed and tore the place apart to make it look good. Then you just had to take dad's cash on hand and Rolex. You kept the money and dumped the Rolex. The police found that but figured out it was a 'Times Square' Rolex worth $5. I couldn't believe that—that they thought a burglar would have the time to assay a watch during the frenzy of a robbery."

"One final touch that was so 'CSI': I noticed that both yours and dad's things were scattered across the room. However, HIS stuff was also trashed, torn and cut up. Your things were absolutely immaculate, whether on the floor or spread across your bed."

I expected my mother to give a tearful explanation, or to accuse me of being nuts. Instead, she came up to me and fell to her knees. My cock was grabbed, stroked, and prodded into full erection.

Mom paid homage to my young, innocent manhood. She cupped my testes which now swelled with liquid power as she held them in her palm. Soon they were bloated, with a 'fistful of love' for my mom. It was a terrible betrayal: I had just outed my beautiful mother as a cold-blooded killer. However, thinking with my 'lower brain', I was mesmerized and determined to fuck my own mother, regardless of what she'd done!

My mother's modest house frock soon was history, a pool of material on the floor. Her genteel socialite soccer mom hand grabbed my manhood and led me to her bedroom. I was putty in her hands.

She pushed me back romantically onto her bed and soon was atop me. As she went up and down on my cock, her breasts bouncing and heaving, I was overcome with passion and desire. She begged me to 'feel her' (i.e. caress her popping nipples), which I did.

My manhood was now in a tight sheath, a loving, cloying, gripping, dripping home that was my gorgeous mother's welcoming pussy. As her vaginal walls squeezed and released like a machine, I found my seed being drawn up my shaft towards her fertile depths.

As my cock was being pounded mercilessly from the cowgirl above, mom swooned to French with me. She bent over and whispered that she wanted a baby...MY BABY! Well, instinct being what it is, I excitedly grabbed her warm and slightly moist behind and shot my cum.

With unbelievable force and purpose, my seed was propelled up and into my mother's receptive and totally unprotected womb. I had never EVER dreamt that I could have such pleasure, such complete ecstasy! When I finally exploded inside of her, she seemed to have her own big 'O' simultaneous with mine.

We both collapsed in utter exhaustion. It had taken every scrap of my youthful strength to transfer my seed into my mother's fertile depths. Ever so slowly, like the head of a proper malted ale, foam started oozing out of mom's sperm-filled pussy.

I now had visions of settling down with my own mom. God, imagine the most beautiful blonde on the planet, sporting a swollen belly bearing your babies. Her breasts engorged with warm, sweet mother's milk. My eyes closed at the prospect, a day dream to end all day dreams. Unknown to me, my dear departed father had had the same fantasies about my mom, though with a different partner in his case.

Reality came back in a flash. My mom quickly grabbed her clothes off the floor, went to her room, and emerged minutes later in a full professional wool outfit. She mumbled about an appointment or something and left.

Two hours later she returned.

Me: "Well, it's about time! While you were gone I worked out our new arrangement. I'll be sleeping with you, now. You will serve me breakfast in bed AFTER you've done the chores, taken care of the growing herd of kids, etc. Face it, I've got YOU by the balls..."

I thought she'd take this 'defeat' as the price of not being turned in. Well, that's what I THOUGHT. Instead, she came up to me and grabbed ME by the lapels.

Mom: "Listen, you little boy. I just came from the parenthood clinic. Just to be safe from any of your vile and pathetic seed, I had a procedure done. As a part of the deal, they vacuumed all of the male genetic material. At my request, I had that cryogenically stored, telling them that this was part of a police complaint that I hadn't filed yet."

Now it was MY turn to sweat! She continued holding me by the lapels but now pressed me against the wall. Jesus, she was damn strong!! I was thankful she didn't just beat the snot out of me.

Mom: "I think even you could work it all out now. As long as I'm free as a bird, so shall you be. The instant that you even call the police, I will get that sample of your pathetic seed-free cum from the parenthood-planning clinic and let them know how you, my own son, assaulted me. Oh, with the press in this town, that story would be front page news across the world in 2 hours."

Mom: "So, we are going to have a slightly different world at home than the one you planned. YOU will be serving ME breakfast in bed. Plus, that will be breakfast for TWO. Right now there's a lockout and that NFL wide receiver has got a ten inch cock and lots of time. Yes, I think he'll fit nicely into my plans, and into my sopping wet pussy. Oh, the things he will do as you watch."

"If you're a good little boy, I might just let you sneak off and dump your tiny load onto the floor or hopefully down some drain. As for the real man callers, THEY will get a chance to make the next baby. I will discriminate but not by race; only by cock-size. So, it might be a 'stretch' for you."

And so it went. My own treacherous mother had eliminated one man from her life (my dear departed father) and then imprisoned another (me) into a degrading cuckold. Using her astonishing sex appeal, she'd lured me into seeding her, only to find that that seed was the potential padlock to my future. My only hope now was to keep her happy.

What followed was weeks of circus-like evenings, with bouts of nymphomania that made my mom do things I can't describe. She made it with so many men—and women--in one single evening that I was tempted to contact the Guinness record book people. I always had to work like a slave, take abuse, and be ready for even more work the next day.

This could not go on. I went to that parenthood clinic and showed the clerk my ID; I said I was concerned that they lost that biological sample that my mom had left. The clerk was surprised that I knew about it but 'bought my cover story' and fetched the sample (of the seed I'd put into my mom.) I gave her $200 and said the sample had been lost after all. She checked the $100 bills front and back, smiled, and quietly mumbled: "Whatever you say."

So, now we were once again on a level playing field. That very night, mom was getting ready for her usual night of debauchery. She had a dress with tear-away sections laid out on the bed along with front-less thong bikini bottoms, front-less push-up bikini top, and clear plastic 'stripper' platforms.

clinton09
clinton09
1,688 Followers
12