Till Death Do Us Part

Story Info
Some ideas sound exciting until they hit home, then aren't.
5.6k words
3.93
86.3k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,297 Followers

I knew as soon as the words left my mouth I'd made a mistake. "Stupid, stupid, stupid," I said to myself, but it was about thirty seconds too late.

Carol and I'd gone on mini vacations with our neighbors Kevin and Jill for the last two years. The cruise was fun and so was the trip to St Augustine. So when Carol planned this year's excursion, she invited them without even talking to me first. I wasn't happy.

"Hon, I was hoping to have you alone this year. When you travel with other, we sometime do what they want instead of what we want to do."

"Steve, why didn't you say something? I'm not a mind reader, and you can't say you didn't have fun with them." She had me there.

This year we were going to Sanibel Island for a little sun and sand. For once I wanted to kick back and be a tourist. We booked sixth floor adjourning rooms at the Holiday Inn. They wanted to car pool but I nixed that idea when I saw what my wife was packing. I considered renting a moving van.

"Carol, it's five days, not two weeks," looking at her three large suitcases.

"I need to make sure I've got everything covered. How about if it rains or get cold?'

"Babes, this is Florida. Somewhere it's going to rain every day and cold? You'll have to wait until November for any of that.

We left at the crack of dawn Saturday morning and drove the eight hours only stopping once. We couldn't check in until 2:00 and my wife wanted to be there at 2:00 and not a minute later. Carol talked non-stop with Jill giving her a blow by blow where exactly we were. Hell, they were only twenty minutes behind us and had a GPS, they weren't going to get lost.

At 2:10 we pulled in the parking lot, got our key cards and with a huge cart dragged everything we owned up to our room.

"Steve, look at this view," Carol said, opening our patio door. She was right it was a spectacular ocean view."

For the next half hour we unpacked and put everything away.

"Guys, you see the view," Kevin said bursting into our room. "And how about that pool? They've got a damn swim up bar. Carol you did a great job picking this hotel. Give us twenty minutes to get settled and then let's hit the pool. Time's a wasting."

I looked at Carol. "See what I mean?"

"Steve, kick back and go with the flow. This is a vacation and I don't want to schedule anything.

I took her advice and with swim trunks, sunscreen and sunglasses we hit the pool but also hit the bar harder than we probably should have. We didn't have anything substantial in our stomach and by the third round I was feeling no pain.

I'm a touchy feely type of guy and while I was putting sunscreen on Carol, I did everything but fuck her right there on a pool deck lounger.

"Get a room!" Jill said laughing.

"Wait a minute, we do have a room. Come on hon, we've got a bed to crisen."

Like I said, we were pretty wasted. Carol and I ended up crising both beds before taking a little nap afterwards.

When I woke up I felt like shit. I took a quick shower, brushed my scuzzy teeth and then realized that we hadn't shut the door between the two rooms. Shit, maybe they hadn't heard us. Over dinner I realized we hadn't been that lucky.

"Well Carol it sure sounded like you had fun this afternoon," Jill said playing with her salad. Carol smiled, I blushed. "I would have had the same fun if Kevin hadn't fallen asleep on me."

"Well, there's always tonight," Carol, said, squeezing my thigh under the table. "And we'll even shut the door to give you guys more privacy then you gave us."

Dinner was great. I could cut my steak with a fork and everything else was top notch. I ordered a bottle of wine and sipped it over dinner instead of gulping it down like I had this afternoon. Kevin and I talked sports while the wives whispered among themselves, looking our way once in a while.

"Kev, I think our wives are planning something I said softly."

"I don't know what Jill has planned for tonight, but what I've got planned will probably keep you guys awake at least for a couple of hours. If you've got ear plugs you might want to use them when we get back."

"Funny, I was going to tell you to turn on your television extra loud because I wouldn't want to ruin your concentration." Okay, we both talked trash at each other until our wives put a stop to it.

"I'd be thankful if he lasted fifteen minutes in the saddle," Jill said, looking at Carol.

"Same here, but at least Steve's got a secret weapon he can fall back on if his little head doesn't get the job done. He just can't talk when he's using it," she replied back to Jill, as they both smiled.

"See boys, woman can trash talk too," they said in unison. With that, our first day ended.

We got it on again but it was nowhere as wild as it had been this afternoon. After a quick shower, we were spooning with pillows over our ears. Looks like Jill and Kevin were trying to entertain us.

"They can't still be going at it,' I said looking at my night table clock. "I think they're trying to show us up because of this afternoon."

"We did get a little crazy didn't we?" Carol said with a wicked look in her eye. "Jill asked me if you were as good as I sounded." She paused I think for effect. "I told her you were better." At that point she tried to take out my tonsils with her tongue. She was thirty-five years late but we had had fun anyway. I don't even remember falling asleep.

"Where in the hell are you going?" Carol asked the following morning, watching me lace up my tennis shoes.

"On my morning run. Where do you think I was going?"

"Steve, we're on vacation. What about sleeping in don't you understand?

"That's why I'm leaving, so you can rest up. Because, if I stay, I can guarantee you, you won't be sleeping." I let my hands wander under the sheets.

"Go. Just go so I can sleep. When you get back, make sure you shower before coming back to bed."

"Yes dear," I said before walking out the door.

Three mile out and three back about did me in after yesterday's activities. I'd drunk more yesterday than I normally did in a week. I'd watch it today.

When I hit the lobby, I saw Jill heading towards the restaurant. "Morning Jill, Kevin still asleep?

"Steve, you're all sweaty. What the hell have you been doing so early this morning?"

"Went out on my morning run about an hour ago."

"You've got way more energy than I have this morning. You want to grab a bite out on the main deck?"

"Sure, just let me get a towel from down by the pool and then I'll join you." Instead of just getting a towel, I took my shoes and i-pod off and jumped into the pool fully clothed. I needed to cool down and wash off the sweat. I dunked myself a couple of times before getting out. Now I needed the towels.

"What did you do, go swimming?" Jill asked watching me dry off.

"Yup. But unlike at home, I kept my clothes on here."

"You are one strange bird Steve."

We ordered breakfast and had a great time. She, like me, was a morning person. Our spouses would have slept until noon if we'd let them but, we were on vacation and it was already past 10:00.

"Oh my God, get up hurry," we both yelled running into our rooms. I think we got the same response, fear, surprise and then anger. "Honey, it's past 10:00, the day's half over. Come on get your lazy ass up and hit the shower then we'll have breakfast." Carol was not happy with me but did as I asked anyway.

Over breakfast I saw Carol and Kevin talking quietly to each other. I suspected they were planning on getting us back somehow, but this was our vacation and I didn't want to waste one minute of it.

Kevin and Jill went parasailing while Carol and I rented jet skis. After lunch we switched activities. Overall it was a fantastic afternoon. For dinner we picked a nice club that had fantastic food and a dance band. We ate and danced until after midnight. Hell, I even dance with Jill when Kevin said his legs had given out and to knock myself out.

You don't dance half bad for a white boy with two left feet," Jill told me walking back to our table. We ended the night with drinks on our patio. While the girls talked, Kevin and I planned tomorrow's activities. I was having a fantastic time. After calling it a night and shutting the door this time, we slipped into bed. We quietly made love. A perfect end to a perfect day. I was cuddling with my wife when it all began.

"Jill says I'm lucky," my wife said as we spooned. "She says that she envies the way you treat me."

"See, even others think I'm perfect."

"Please!" she came back with immediately. "She says she thinks you're a hunk and asked how you were in bed." That took me aback.

"Should you be talking about what happens in our bedroom with strangers?"

"Jill is no stranger and besides, I know you guys compare us to one another." I didn't that's for sure. "I just said you were a lot better than most and never left me unsatisfied." I felt a bit of an ego bump at that statement.

"Well at least you didn't exaggerate my abilities," I said with a snicker as I reached around and grabbed her breasts.

"Steve, do you still find me sexually attractive? I know my breasts aren't as big and perfect as Jill's and she does have a dynamite ass I'd give a months salary for, but you're still satisfied with me aren't you?"

"What brought this on, and yes, you're perfect in my eyes."

" Now I'm glad our medical insurance doesn't cover vision or you'd probably have already left me for a hot babe like Jill, who by the way thinks you're hot!"

"She thinks I'm hot!"

"Well that's what she said to me, but you can't breathe a word of it to anyone. She'd never confide in me again if she thinks that I'm blabbing to you about what we talk about."

Jill thinks I'm hot! My ego was doing flip-flops. If a babe like Jill thought I was hot, even at thirty-six I must still have it. I slept two feet off the bed that night.

If I didn't know better, I would have sworn Jill and I were being thrown together. I usually sat between Kevin and Carol when we ate. Now I was positioned between Jill and Carol; not that I was complaining.

It was the same thing at the pool and instead of me going for the next rounds of drinks; Kevin said he'd go. It did give me a chance to get to know Jill a little better.

After dinner, we ate at a new club and like the last one; it had a decent dance band. It wasn't the loud rock or the hip hop that all the kids loved, but easy listening music.

"Dance with me honey," Jill asked Kevin who looked like he'd had one too many again tonight.

"I think if I went out there on the dance floor, I'd embarrass the both of us. Why don't you dance with Steve, he's not doing anything."

I looked over at Jill first then at Carol.

"Go ahead Jill, get him warmed up for me if you don't mind." I wasn't sure about it, but hell if everyone else was okay with it I figured why not.

We danced and talked looking over at our spouses every other dance. After dancing for at least a half hour, I told Jill I'd better dance with Carol.

"He's all yours," Jill said, handing me off to her.

I scooped up my wife and headed to the dance floor. After the second song she started talking to me.

"I didn't know you were that good of a dancer."

"Carol, I've dance with you hundreds of times."

"I know, but this is the first time I actually watched you dancing with someone else. It was kind of sexy and when I get you back to our room, I'm going to show you how hot that made me." We only danced two songs.

Damn she was vocal tonight and wasn't satisfied with just one time. A little lip action and fifteen minutes later I was making her scream once more.

"That was nice," Carol said playing with the hair on my chest. I was ready to jump your bones after your third dance with Jill."

"Why didn't you?" I said now facing her.

"Because, the longer I waited the hornier I got. Hell, I could have wrung out my thong out by the time we got back to our room."

Then we heard it. "Shit, oh my God, don't stop, I'm almost there."

"Guess I wasn't the only one that got turned on." She snuggled in a bit tighter.

The next day was more of the same. You'd think Jill was with me instead of Carol. When Kevin and Carol went in to get the four of us lunch it felt awkward but nice being alone with Jill but at the same time nice. We talked about other than the bullshit items we usually did and I found out she was intelligent and not just a pretty face.

"What's taking them so long? I could have cooked the burgers and pizza myself by now." Ten minutes later they showed up with four plates.

We all went snorkeling that afternoon and Carol surprised me with a new bikini that about knocked my socks off. That is until I saw what Jill was wearing. Well, what little there was of it. Under the water, and looking up, I know I got a hard on. Who wouldn't have? She looked liked like a mermaid without the scales.

We decided to clean up and take a nap before dinner. I tried to get friendly but Carol said that she was tired and not to worry I'd get taken care of later tonight. A fun shower together, a change of clothes and we headed to another quieter place this evening for dinner. It was so dark inside; I had a difficult time even reading the menu.

After dinner, it was almost scripted. Carol and Kevin passed on dancing and Jill and I at first didn't until at our spouse's insistence we stepped on the small dance floor. Again it was nice holding her in my arms. Then I made the first blunder of the night. I thought about Jill in her bathing suit. I got a raging hard on. We were dancing so close I know she felt it.

I looked at her. "Sorry," I said trying to give us some room.

"Don't be, I'm flattered that I can still arose a man outside of my husband."

"Don't take this wrong, but you're a walking wet dream." Then I realized what I'd said. "Jill, that didn't come out like it was supposed to," trying to back track. "What I meant was..."

She never let me finish. "Don't apologize, I was flattered." We only danced two more songs. I had my hand on the small of her back, leading her to our table.

"I don't know about you, but I'm ready to call it a night," Jill said, reaching for her purse. "Coming Kevin?"

"Yeah, it's getting late," Carol said standing up. "If you don't mind, I think I'll hit the ladies room before we leave. Coming Jill?" I watched the two of them walk away.

"Jill's really a good dancer isn't she? So light on her feet and she feels so natural in your arms."

"If she was my wife, I'd be dancing every dance with her."

"Used to, but she like variety. That's why when she asks if I mind if she dances with someone else, I let her. Am I jealous? Not really. We've been married for over twenty years and no matter what, I know that she loves me." I looked towards the restrooms, what was taking so long.

Two smiling women came walking out. "Thought I'd have to go in there and get you," I said with a snicker.

"You enjoy walking into women's restrooms?"

"Well, it probably would have cleared everyone out!"

"And you'd probably have to do more than a little explaining to the police once they arrived."

The ride back to the hotel was quiet. I was nowhere ready to go to bed yet. I was changing into more comfortable clothes when Carol said that she needed to talk to Kevin and Jill about something. Out of the refrigerator I pulled out a bottle of wine about the same time as Carol came back. She had a serious look on her face.

"You know I love you don't you?"

"And I love you too," I replied.

"Steve I trust you implicitly and I know we're going to grow old together."

"Okay," I said studying my wife's face. "Where is all this going Carol?"

"I'm going to give you a one time only pass; do you understand that? This is a free card that after tonight can never be used again."

"Honey, are you drunk?"

"No I'm not, but after tonight I just may want to get drunk." I started to say something again before she stopped me.

"There's no easy way to say it, so I'll just say it and get it out in the open. Jill wants to sleep with you tonight."

"What?" I said way to loudly. "What the hell are you talking about?"

"Jill told Kevin she wants to sleep with you."

"Shit, he's probably going to want to punch me out. Damn, I knew I shouldn't have danced with Jill tonight."

"He, like me, has given her a free card for only tonight. Tomorrow we go back to the way it was before."

"Carol, if I sleep with Jill, it'll never go back to the way it was. How could it?"

"Steve, it'll just be sex not like the love making we do. And don't stand there and tell me you've never thought about it before." She was right there.

"Where would you sleep?"

"I'd be in Kevin's room and before you ask, yes, I'll be sleeping with him." I didn't like that one bit, but then thought about me sleeping with his wife.

"I don't think this is a good idea."

"Why not? Don't you trust me as much as I trust you?"

"I do but..." that's all I got out before Carol kissed me full mouth.

"Okay, do you or do you not want to do this? Their waiting on your answer."

I let my inflated ego do the talking. "What guy wouldn't want to take Jill to bed?" I never got to finish.

"Good, as long as that's out of the way," she walked towards the door. "And for God's sake, don't do anything crazy or over the top. I don't want Jill coming back screaming that you're some kind of pervert."

"But hon..."I never got to finish it again.

"I'll send Jill over. Have fun but not too much fun tonight." With that Carol was gone.

When no one came through the door I though it wasn't going to happen and I was relieved. Then Jill walked through the door. She looked like I felt inside.

"I was about to have a glass of wine, you want one?"

"You got anything stronger?"

"Sorry no."

"Well then pour me a glass, a big glass, I'm going to need it."

Forget the pregnant pause, neither one of us spoke or did anything for what seemed like forever. Then we hear it.

"Holy shit! Not so fast. Oh God yes, just like that!" It looks like Carol and Kevin had all ready started. I got up and shut the door between our rooms. I sat back on the bed and stared at the floor and then back up at Jill.

"This wasn't your idea was it?" Jill asked. I shook my head no.

"The way Carol played it, you were hot to trot for me and talked Kevin into letting you have one night with me."

"Steve, don't take this wrong, you're a nice guy and all, but I wasn't the one that asked."

"Kevin said you told him that you'd give anything to have one night with me. He thought what the hell, we're all friends and all it'll be is sex. No harm in a little physical pleasure. Another, "not like that," broke the silence.

I got up and started pacing our room. A room that had become a lot smaller.

"You don't want to do this do you?" I shook my head no. "Than why in the world did you give your approval for Carol to sleep with my husband?"

"I don't think I actually said yes. It was more implied." She sat down on the bed next to me.

"I know one thing for sure. I'm not going to sit here and listen to my wife being fucked by your husband. You want to get out of here for a while?'

"With pleasure." Then she stopped and looked at the door to her room. "Steve, I left my purse in my room."

"Jill, do you really want to go in there and get it?" She just looked at the door. "I thought not. I've got plenty of money."

We spent the next half-hour in the hotel bar. "You want another tequila shot?" I asked motioning the bartender over.

"No more, two is my limit, but I would like a beer."

"Bartender, two Corona and one more shot for me." I slammed down the shot and did a beer chaser.

"You know we were played don't you?" Jill said.

"Yup. And we can't go up there now and beat them to a pulp because we both agreed to it. What I don't understand, is if you didn't want to swap, why did you agree to it?"

Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,297 Followers
12