Till I Became Dad's Favorite Bitch Ch. 02

Story Info
Punished and pleasured.
1k words
3.67
31.7k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Days passed. Dad had left for another business trip the morning after that incident. I was worried. I still had his underwear. Thinking about the whole incident would turn me on and I would fap everyday. Now I wanted to see dad naked and feel his tool. My imagination had no limits.

Dad came back after a few days.

"Sammy, I have bought clothes for you. They are in this bag". He said, while handing me over a large shopping back.

"Thank-you Dad." I said.

I went to my room and opened the bag. It had a few t-shirts, a pair of jeans and another plastic blag inside. When I opened it, I was shocked and turned on at the same time.

That bag had g-string underwear of the same brand that dad wore. The undies were of my size.

At the dinner table, things were normal as usual. Dad was busy talking to Mum and Kevin. I tried to look at him in the eye but he wasn't paying attention. I diverted my attention to the food. Mum and Kevin went to sleep earlier than usual that night. Dad decided to work in the living room and switched on his laptop.

I was feeling sleepy and decided to call it a night despite all the weirdness in my mind.

As I was setting up my bed, a note fell from the shopping back. How couldn't I notice in the first instance? It was a handwritten note. I could recognise dad's handwriting.

"I know about your pervert act Sammy. We will deal with it in private and you'll know when it happens. I don't want me to call you dad from now on. Once you have read this note, you should message me YES SIR on IM so that I know."

I sat down on my bed, half worried and half aroused and texted him YES SIR. There was no reply. That worried me even more.

Days passed and nothing happened. Dad and I did have regular conversations but THAT topic never came up.

***

On that particular date, Mum was at her Sister's in another town and Kevin had gone out for camping. The door bell rang. It was dad. He was looking fresh with a new haircut. He was wearing light grey trousers and a blazer of the same color with a white shirt and a greyish tie.

He came in, sat down on the sofa and switched on the TV. I thought he'd ask me to prepare tea as usual but that did not happened. I sensed that something was different.

I went inside and started working on my blog. That's when I saw the notification. It was an IM from dad.

It read:

"Sammy, you will open my wardrobe and bring me the package that had fallen off your hand on that rather eventful day. Before you come out, undress and wear nothing but the grey colored t-shirt that I had gifted you for this punishment."

I had a huge boner. I undressed, wore that grey t-shirt and went to the living room with the package in my hand.

"Dad, I am doing what you have asked me to and I am sorry."

Dad shouted at me. "SIR IT IS SAMMY!"

"Yes SIR!" I corrected myself.

He was sitting on the couch and could clearly see my hard-on.

"We need to do something about this. Come and sit on my lap you fat piece of ass."

I sat down on his lap. His face wasn't visible but I could see myself in the mirror. Dad told me to open the package. It was a black eye mask which he had probably purchased for himself. He told me to wear it. I wore it and couldn't see anything.

Slowly, dad glided his hands towards my tool and started playing with it. I was already pre-cumming. I started moaning.

He started laughing. "I know what cock-sucking twinks like you want. They crave for me Sammy. But never thought my own son would lust for me."

I was moaning and couldn't say much. I realised that Dad was sleeping with other men and was cheating on my Mum.

"Don't tell her anything. Now we have our secret." I could only nod.

He took off my t-shirt. His right hand was already playing with my dick and now his left hand was on my nipples. I guess he had seen my erect nipples that day. I moaned the moment he touched me there. He pressed them, pinched them and tickled them nicely. I started moaning louder. He shoved one end of his tie inside my mouth.

"Those are some nice boy titties." He said and stopped playing with my nips.

"Get up". I got up. He took my hands and walked me to the mirror. It was a body length mirror. He took off the eye mask. I could see myself standing naked next to my dad.

"How does it feel Sammy?"

"Feels good Sir."

"There's no going back now. You have walked into this and you are in for a long ride."

He went behind me and inserted one of his fingers inside my hole. I moaned. He smiled at me and started fingering me so fast that I saw stars in daylight.

"Play with your nipples Sammy". I did so. It was ecstasy. I was stimulating my nipples and my dad was stimulating my dick and my behind.

"Sammy you are irresistible. Other boys call me sir but you will call me Daddy. Not dad. Daddy."

"Yes Daddy", I moaned and shot loads of cum on the mirror.

Dad was still dressed.

"I know you want to see me naked." I nodded. "But not so soon boy. Now lick off your spunk and clean the mirror."

I started at dad for a moment. "LICK IT BOY." He shouted. I obliged.

"It was never meant to be a punishment boy. I knew that you wanted it."

"Yes Daddy". I said.

"Good. Now go to the kitchen and prepare some tea. And no sugar, no clothes."

Dad smiled and went inside.