Till Sex Do Us Part Ch. 01

Story Info
A tale of lust, greed and illicit sex. What could go wrong?
16.2k words
4.23
44.9k
50
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/01/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,241 Followers

"OH DAMN...." he cried out as he sprayed his young wife's pubic area with his pent-up lust and desire. His exclamation was borne more out of frustration than excitement from his orgasm.

He and Jennifer had been married four days, and he had yet been able to control himself long enough to deflower his pretty bride.

He didn't have a problem achieving erections; on the contrary, his virile, young penis seemed to constantly be hard; the problem was his staying-power and lack of control.

He desperately craved the sensation of his wife's pussy-lips clinging tightly to his thrusting shaft. He wanted to hear her screams of pleasure while he filled her full of his love; he wanted to hear her begging for more, but....

The first three nights, after kissing and caressing until her pussy was warm and wet he took her small hand and placed it on his penis. The moment she lightly squeezed it the cum in his balls began to boil and after she gave it two-three strokes he sprayed all over her hand.

Tonight he decided to try something new: when her juices began flowing, he immediately climbed on top of her—that didn't work either. The second his prickhead touched her soft pussy-lips he couldn't hold back and flooded her crotch with his sperm and semen.

It was the lowest point of his young life. What kind of man couldn't please and satisfy the woman he worshipped and adored? What kind of man couldn't control himself long enough to give his woman proper lovemaking?

"Johnny—you know I don't like it when you curse," she reprimanded him.

"Sorry, sweetie..." he replied feeling sorry more for his failure to consummate their marriage than his use of a swear word.

He felt her hands push his shoulders and knew that was the signal to get off her. He rolled next to her on the bed.

"Goodness gracious...she said, "...you made another big mess on me—how much of that stuff do you have inside you?"

She lifted the blanket and rolled out of bed and rushed into the bathroom to clean his fluids from her body.

She slammed the bathroom door again. He hated that sound; he considered it 'the sound of failure'. He thought: I deserve to hear that sound.

He felt helpless and alone as he lay in the dark room waiting—praying for sleep to overcome him so he could finally put an end to another miserable night.

When he heard the toilet flush he waited for the sound of the shower; that was her routine.

The first three nights he tried to stay awake until she finished her shower. He wanted to hold her and tell her how sorry he was and that he would try harder and would get better at sex, but he had fallen asleep while listening to the spray of the showerhead.

Tonight would be no different....

WHEW--THAT WAS CLOSE! Jennifer thought as she sat on the toilet seat wiping her husband's sticky semen from between her legs. He almost got that 'nasty-thing' inside me.

A cold chill ran up and down her spine; her body shuddered at the very thought of it.

Her mother had warned her to expect the worse from Johnny after they were married.

"Dear, I'm sorry to have to tell you this, but that boy is going to want to stick his 'nasty-thing' in you every chance he gets...they're all like that—like rutting pigs...they can't help themselves—they're men...."

When she was satisfied she was clean, she flushed the toilet and stepped into the tub. She adjusted the water to as hot as she could stand it then stood beneath the pulsating showerhead and reveled in the hot water cascading down her soft and supple flesh.

She slowly soaped her ample breasts, stroking and kneading the flesh. Her nipples had remained hard throughout the ordeal, and she rolled them in her fingers; occasionally pinching them hard enough to produce small squeals of pain and pleasure from deep within her throat.

She moved the soap downward toward her nether region. She spread her legs further apart and gently ran the soap up and down her vaginal lips until she felt the familiar warmth envelope her loins.

She set aside the soap and instantly reached two fingers 'down there' until they lightly pinched her pussy-lips together; she slowly stroked herself this way until her breath caught in her throat and waves of intense excitement engulfed her quivering body.

Her middle finger found her 'magic-button' and moved counter-clockwise around it. Her eyes closed, her head resting back on her shoulders, she increased the friction on her clitoris until the movement of her hips and her deep guttural moans signaled the closeness of her release.

Suddenly in her minds-eye she pictured her secret fantasy. It was a hard penis. Not her husband's small prick, but a real cock—a cock so long and thick it took her breath away whenever she thought about it.

She'd only seen two erections in her entire life, but the first one had burned an everlasting image in her minds-eye.

She was both fearful and disgusted whenever she envisioned it, but when she became aroused it relentlessly invaded her thoughts until her basest animal-desire was satisfied.

She was ashamed of her weakness and prayed the good Lord would forgive her.

She fantasized of being helplessly pinned under this powerful man; unable to move a muscle while his huge organ slid in and out of her open, wet pussy. There was nothing she could do to stop this man; he was having his way with her.

Suddenly, she began to feverishly rub her clit. Her hips ground into her finger. Her body began to shake; her breasts heaved and jiggled. She wantonly squeezed and pinched her clit until her mouth opened wide and she silently cried out as her body quaked and trembled and the liquids flowed from her pussy.

OH MY GOD—OH MY GOD—OH MY GOD—THANK YOU JESUS....

When she regained her composure, she washed her slick vaginal lips then turned off the shower. As she dried herself with an over-sized towel, she smiled and hummed her favorite song.

In another bathroom in the same large house, Judy gargled with a strong mouthwash then spit it out. She filled the cap again and gargled one more time. This time when she spit she was satisfied her husband's foul taste was completely gone.

She sat on the closed toilet lid and waited. She refused to go back to bed until she heard Achmed snoring; even through the closed bathroom door she would be able to hear him. Then, and only then would she feel safe to climb into bed beside him and finally get some sleep.

She wondered about her daughter and son-in-law at the other end of the house. She prayed to God that the pretty-boy hadn't ruined Jennifer tonight; hoped his little hard-on squirted before he could put it inside her virgin daughter and ruin all her plans.

How sick and perverted, she thought as tears welled in her soft blue eyes. What kind of a woman am I? she wondered; but she was all too aware of the answer.

After fifteen years of marriage to Achmed, she was deathly afraid she was losing him. That he had lost interest and was getting bored with her.

All the signs were there: He spent more and more time at the office; and when he finally did come home he was remote and distant. He barely spoke with her.

In the bedroom, his unquenchable thirst for sex had changed, as well. Lately, his demands were becoming more disgusting and degrading.

In the past, whenever he demanded she kneel between his legs, and ordered her to lick his brown hole, he would be satisfied with her running her tongue over his anus and perineum. That in itself was enough to horrify her delicate senses, but she could live with it.

Now however, he commanded her to fully insert her tongue into his hole and lick the walls of his asshole for long periods of time. It was the most demeaning act she'd ever performed for a man.

And when he tired of that, she would have to use her mouth and hands to bring him to ejaculation. Of course he demanded she swallow every drop of his putrid-tasting cum; she'd learned the harsh consequences of failure on their wedding night when she missed just two drops.

He rarely fucked her properly anymore; it had been over two weeks since she felt the delicious excitement of his long and thick cock pounding her pussy. Instead, he settled for her hands and mouth; caring only for his pleasure; treating her like a common street whore. At least she had stood firm all these years and refused his big cock entry into her asshole.

And then there were the rumors of Achmed's young and pretty receptionist....

So, yes...she knew he was losing interest in her, and she had to act fast to prevent a catastrophe.

She couldn't shake her latest revolting encounter with her husband out of her mind: Her tongue lathered the walls of his asshole; her lips pressed firmly to his puckered anus. Her mind raced trying desperately to think of anything besides what she was actually doing for her husband.

Suddenly Achmed said: "Oh, by the way, my mother is coming to the United States for medical treatment. I will be flying to Miami next week to be with her...."

Her mind had screamed. I'M TONGUE-FUCKING HIS ASSHOLE AND HE'S TELLING ME ABOUT HIS MOTHER? WHAT A TOTAL PIG THIS MAN IS.

As usual, she finished him off with her hands and mouth careful to swallow every drop of his acrid semen. As soon as he fell asleep, she rushed into the bathroom and gargled mouthwash for ten minute before she went back to bed.

At breakfast the next morning, Judy searched her daughter's face for any signs or clues of what happened the night before. Jennifer seemed happy and contented and Judy felt a shiver of fear rush up her spine.

Oh no, she thought. Please don't tell me that boy finally stuck his little thing inside her. Please no—that would ruin everything.

Her husband left for work, and John went outside to do his chores. The young couple was allowed to live with them in the house under the condition that John, since he couldn't find a job, would do the yardwork, and anything else that needed to be done.

Jennifer was off to her room to get ready for her job at 'Clown Castle'—a fast food restaurant. Judy followed her daughter to her room and watched as she laid out her work uniform then stripped to her bra and panties.

I used to look like that, Judy thought, as she drank in her daughter's taut, smooth flesh. Her skin was unblemished; her body perfectly proportioned.

So pure and naïve, Judy said to herself. The girl has no clue that her beautiful face and figure was being wasted on a mere boy; a boy with no means; a boy whose future was probably going to be a succession of menial, low-paying jobs with no prospect of ever improving himself.

What a waste, she thought. Her daughter deserved better; her daughter should live in luxury, and that would never happen as long as she was with Johnny.

Judy loved the boy; she even felt her loins stir when he was next to her, but she knew he needed strong guidance from a woman if he was ever going to make anything of himself.

I'm going to do Jennifer the biggest favor of her life, she thought.

"So, dear, what happened last night? Was he finally able to make a 'woman' of you? Or did he get your hand all sticky again?"

"Oh, mother..." Jennifer replied; she was accustomed to this kind of talk from her mother. They always had frank and graphic discussions. "He almost made it...he got on top of me and almost got it inside...but, no—it squirted all over me 'down there'...."

"Oh, dear—I'm so sorry..." Judy said while in her mind she was ecstatic. She decided she couldn't wait any longer—she would have to put her plan into motion immediately after Jennifer left for work. The boy was bound to deflower his wife soon just out of dumb luck.

"Dear, I've been reading quite a bit about this problem...it's fairly common--many boys and men go through this...you have to be patient, dear...when you're in bed at night just hold each other...kiss and caress each other—like you used to do in the front seat of my car whenever you borrowed it...."

"Huh? Ah...how did you know we did that?" asked Jennifer.

She laughed: "Dear, I know the aroma of a man's semen when I smell it—and that car reeked of it...."

Jennifer blushed for the first time in a long while.

"Anyway, dear, here is what you do...stroke his penis with one hand and rub his balls with the other hand—have you ever felt his balls, sweetie?"

"MOTHER!" she exclaimed.

"Well—have you felt his balls? Answer me, girl!" Judy insisted.

Jennifer sighed. There was no arguing with her mother when she got into one of her moods.

"Yes, mother—I've felt his balls...as a matter-of-fact, if you must know--they're big and heavy..."

"Good! Has he ever gone down on you? Has he ever kissed and licked your vagina?" Judy inwardly smiled as she watched her young daughter squirm with embarrassment.

"Mother---please!"

"Well—has he?"

"N-No, mother...."

"Okay, good...now you and I both know he won't last long with your hand stroking him...so when his thing starts squirting—take your hand away immediately...let him finish, then scold him—make him feel shame...he must be thoroughly humiliated for his failure to satisfy you...when he's whimpering in self-pity—that's when you demand he licks your pussy...that's the only way you can help him...."

"WHAT? Are you sure? That doesn't sound right...that sounds real mean...." she stared hard at her mother.

"Dear, who has been studying this—you or me? It's for his own good—you must humiliate him for the sake of your marriage...the only cure for his problem is psychosomatic—it's in his head—if you succeed in making him feel like he's less than a man—eventually his mind will cure the problem itself..."

"I don't know, mother—that seems awfully extreme...I don't want to hurt him."

"Do you love your husband, dear? Do you want to help him with his problem?"

"Well, yes I love him...."

"Then do as I say...tonight when he makes a mess in your hand say this: YOU ARE ONE PATHETIC EXCUSE OF A MAN—A REAL MAN CAN SATISFY HIS WIFE—A REAL MAN HAS A REAL COCK—NOT THAT TINY THING YOU HAVE—NOW GET BETWEEN MY LEGS AND EAT MY PUSSY UNTIL I CUM—OR CAN"T YOU DO THAT RIGHT EITHER, YOU SISSY-BOY?"

Jennifer was in shock. She'd never heard anything as cruel as that.

"Dear, if you really love him you'll want to help him...it's like reverse-psychology...telling him he's LESS than a man will encourage him to be MORE of a man...trust me—have I ever given you bad advice?"

No, Jennifer couldn't remember her mother giving her any bad advice at all, and it did sound logical. It just seems so mean and cruel.

Jennifer hurriedly dressed and left for work. As Judy entered her bedroom she heard the sound of the lawn mower. She peaked outside a hallway window and saw John riding the mower.

A smile spread across her lips as she stripped off her clothes, and pulled out her sexiest bikini from a drawer. She admired herself in a mirror.

That old man I'm married to might not want me anymore, she thought, but that cute little boy out there is about to have the time of his life.

A dewy moisture formed on her pussy-lips as she strode confidently outside into the view of her innocent, young son-in-law.

John was still riding the mower; he was almost finished with the lawn. She smiled and waved at him and even from fifty-feet she could see his eyes bug-open wide when he saw her. She giggled to herself when he narrowly missed running into a tree.

She sat in a chair near the edge of the large swimming pool. She needed to adjust the bra of her swimsuit to keep her 36C breasts from completely spilling out.

When he was done mowing the lawn he drove the mower around the house to the work shed, and the noise from the mower was suddenly gone. After a few minutes he came into view; walking towards her; trying desperately not to stare at her.

To her amusement, she watched him awkwardly shift his gaze from the ground then to her breasts then back to the ground.

"Sweetie," she said when he was standing beside her. "You worked hard today—you deserve some fun—go put on that new bathing suit I bought you...."

"Ah...okay Missus Faisel...." he said shyly.

"Sweetie, how many times do I have to tell you? You're my son-in-law now...I want you to call me 'mom'—alright?"

His face flushed as he mumbled, "Oh—I'm sorry---I forgot—'mom'."

"...and Johnny, when you come out bring the tray from the refrigerator—the one with the pitcher of ice tea and the chilled glasses—okay?"

"Oh, okay—yes 'mom'...."

The boy didn't take long to return. Judy watched him walk across the lawn to the pool. She stood facing him then bent over and cleared an area on the small table where he could place the tray he was carrying.

She wanted to give him a good view of her breasts. She knew he couldn't resist looking at them.

She lifted her eyes at the approaching figure and saw the prominent bulge in the crotch of his tight swimming trunks. Whenever he got aroused around her, his hands would suddenly cover his groin, but with his hands carrying the tray he was unable to cover himself this time.

The heat in her loins was building as she stared at his bulge. She briefly thought, that sure looks bigger than the way Jennifer describes it.

When she looked at his face he was beet red. He was well aware of where she had been looking. His hands were shaking as he placed the tray on the table.

Judy poured each of them a glass of iced tea then directed him to sit beside her on the outdoor loveseat. He was uncomfortably shifting and swaying; trying hard not to look at her breasts, and at the same time, shielding his crotch from her view.

She took a deep swallow of tea then placed the glass on the table beside her; she slid her hand over his shoulder and moved close to him; her creamy thigh pressing tightly against his.

She felt him shiver and tremble beneath her touch.

"Sweetie," she began, "...you know how close I am with Jennifer..." He nodded. "Well, we have very open relationship—she tells me 'everything'...now sweetie, don't be embarrassed but she told me about your 'little problem'...."

Suddenly, his face flushed red and his eyes grew wide with panic. She knew he wanted to be anywhere but sitting next to her right now; her hand began a gentle stroking of his back and shoulders.

"Sweetie, it's nothing to be ashamed of—young boys like you have that problem all the time...it's natural...but if it goes on too long then it does become a problem—A BIG PROBLEM..."

The crotch of her swim suit became damp with her juices. The boy's flesh was so soft and firm to her touch she felt her excitement building.

"Sweetie," she whispered in his ear, "I'm going to help you—I'm going to teach you how to control yourself..."

"P-Please Missus---please mom—I don't think we should be talking about this...."

"You're a darling boy but you don't understand the world...if you love my daughter and want to stay with her you have to solve your problem---she's not going to tolerate this much longer...."

"W-What do you mean?" he asked in panic and distress.

"She's going to divorce you," Judy lied. "She's going to divorce you and find a man who can satisfy her—can you blame her?"

The boy was shaking and trembling. "Oh my God—oh my God...no—please no---what can I do? I love her so much I'll do anything—I can't lose her—I just CAN'T"

"I'm going to help you, dear—I'm going to cure your problem but you have to do everything I say...I need you to obey me, Johnny—can you do that?"

With tears in his eyes he slowly nodded his head in agreement.

"Sweetie, I can see from the bulge in your trunks you have an erection right now—this is a good time to begin your cure...show me your penis, darling, pull down your trunks and show it to me."

His eyes grew wide with disbelief at what he was hearing. His gorgeous and sexy mother-in-law wanted him to expose himself to her. This was crazy!

bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,241 Followers