Till Sex Do Us Part Ch. 02

Story Info
Mom & daughter experience two different forms of servitude.
15.2k words
4.55
54.5k
17

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/01/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,234 Followers

When Verna returned to the sofa with their third glass of wine she sat so close to Judy their thighs touched. Verna gazed at the younger woman and inhaled the sweet fragrance of her perfume.

Damn, she thought, Judy had only gotten prettier over the years. Some women truly are their most beautiful when they reach their thirties.

Verna slid her hand around Judy's shoulder and stroked the soft flesh of her upper arm.

The pretty blonde leaned in closer to the older woman. Verna had been so nice and comforting -- allowing her and Johnny to stay at her house -- the years of animosity between the two of them faded from her mind.

When Verna kissed Judy's cheek the pretty blonde smiled at the tender gesture.

Maybe things won't be so bad for her and Johnny. If they could live with Verna for a while, maybe they could build a new life. It wouldn't be the lavish lifestyle she'd become accustomed to, but she didn't need the garish luxuries money could buy to live a fulfilling life.

Verna gazed at the creamy white flesh of Judy's thigh below the hem of the short skirt. She placed her hand on the silky skin of her upper thigh and slowly stroked the hot flesh.

So smooth and soft, she thought. She felt her panties moisten with her growing excitement.

It had been a long time since she'd been with another woman, and on that night, she'd been forced to play the submissive role contrary to her true nature.

Not tonight, she said to herself.

Yes, Verna thought to herself, inviting this blonde bitch and her dullard son-in-law to live with her was going to work out just fine, and maybe even pay big dividends as well.

Between the wine and Verna's soft caressing of her flesh, Judy relaxed and finally felt safe and secure. The horrible events of the day disappeared and she began to feel hopeful.

When she felt Verna's hand on her thigh, her legs tensed and closed, but she soon decided the older woman was just soothing and comforting her.

With the growing heat and wetness in her pussy, Verna couldn't wait any longer. She began to unbutton Judy's blouse.

At first, the pretty younger woman didn't understand what her older friend was doing, but when the third button on her blouse was undone and she felt a cool rush of air on her upper body she was awakened from her reverie.

"W-What are you doing?" she asked in a high-pitched squeal.

Verna chuckled, kissed Judy on the cheek, and continued to open Judy's blouse until all the buttons were undone. She cupped a bra-encased breast in her hand and lightly squeezed.

Judy tried to push away from the older woman but she had a strong grip on her shoulder and held her firmly in place.

The tenderness was gone from Verna's voice. Judy was overcome with panic and fear when she saw the look of bitter hatred on the older woman's face. Verna suddenly became old and ugly before her very eyes.

"Listen to me, you little cunt -- if you and that simple-minded boy want to stay with me you're going to pay one-way or another...I know you don't have any money, so I'll let you earn your keep with that pretty mouth of yours!"

Oh my God! What is going on here? She's sweet and nice and all of a sudden she's mean and nasty to me? Why is she doing this?

"Take off your bra...I want to see those big tits that your husband raved about all these years!"

"Verna, please -- no, I can't do that -- Johnny and I will pay you when we get jobs...why are you acting like this?" Judy said as calmly as she possibly could, considering the circumstances.

A thin, cruel sneer crossed Verna's lips. The older woman reached beneath a sofa cushion and showed Judy a piece of paper.

"Does this look familiar, bitch?"

The look of fear and horror on Judy's face and in her eyes caused Verna to laugh out loud.

"W-Where did you get that?" Judy demanded to know. She recognized it as Achmed's final letter to her.

"Well, dear, when you were soaking in the bathtub I went through your things...imagine my surprise when I read this letter," Verna said with condescension in her voice and a smug expression on her face.

She continued: "I've done many things in my life I'm not proud of and would rather forget -- but I've never done anything as despicable as selling my own daughter's virginity to an Arab pervert -- your husband -- her own step-daddy, for God's sake! You should be in prison for what you did!"

"You don't understand," cried Judy. "He was going to leave me for another woman -- we would be broke -- my daughter would have nothing!!"

Judy buried her face in her hands and broke down. Verna was afraid her loud sobbing would awaken the boy in the next room.

"Quit crying, bitch...you don't deserve to shed tears...you were going to pimp-out your only child for money...you're the lowest form of animal I've ever met!"

"Y-You don't know how sorry I am -- it was all a mistake -- I want my baby-girl back -- I want her here with me more than anything in the world!"

Verna handed the trembling blonde woman a tissue and Judy dabbed the last of the tears from her face.

When Judy was able to speak she asked, "What...what's going to happen now? What are you going to do with that letter -- please don't show it to Johnny!"

Verna relaxed and inwardly smiled. She had the pretty bitch right where she wanted.

"So, the boy doesn't know what you did to his wife?"

"Oh, God no -- no one knows!"

"Except me and your husband -- and he's living half-way around the world...well, dear, if you want to keep this horrible secret just between the two of us I would suggest you do whatever I tell you to do...you know, Achmed was a big man in this town. He knows all the powerful people -- he was very important -- think about the huge scandal it would create if I gave this letter to the newspaper...."

Judy's eyes opened wide and with a look of disbelief on her face she said, "You wouldn't -- would you?"

Verna chuckled and stroked the woman's tear-streaked cheeks and said, "Not as long as you're my obedient bitch...do you understand what that means?"

The color drained from the pretty blonde's face as she answered, "Yes...I know what it means...."

"Good girl...now then, like I said before -- take off your bra and show me your big tits!"

Sometime during the middle of the flight Jennifer realized they weren't going to Miami. She became restless and felt uneasy. The next time her father came back from first-class to sit next to her she asked him about it.

"Princess," he said. "I wanted to surprise you, but I guess you figured it out. We're going to Saudi Arabia -- I want you to meet your relatives!"

When she saw him smile and heard his calm and gentle voice she immediately relaxed. She decided not to ask him about the cute red-headed girl in the back of the plane he visited a couple times.

They exchanged a few pleasantries before he went back to his seat. She was tired but didn't think she could sleep in the awkward sitting-up position, but soon, her eyes closed and she did in fact sleep. When she awoke the plane was moving slowly on the ground.

They had arrived in Riyadh, and the young girl had no way of knowing that her father intended to keep her there for the rest of her life.

"OH-GOD-YES...WORK THAT TONGUE, BITCH...LICK MY CLIT—OH-YES-YES-YES-YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS...."

Judy struggled for oxygen. Her nose and mouth were trapped in Verna's wet pussy by the woman's powerful thighs. When the older woman's orgasm subsided and she relaxed her legs, Judy quickly moved her head where she could breathe fresh air.

Verna laughed at Judy as she placed pillows behind her back. She sat against the headboard with hands clasped behind her neck.

"Not bad, sweetie -- for a beginner," she said to Judy. "You know though, with all the practice I'm going to give you, hell, by this time next month you'll be eating cunt like a pro!"

Judy's face flushed deep red and Verna burst out in laughter once again.

The pretty blonde was tired from her long day. She crawled next to Verna to slip under the covers.

"Whoa Bitch -- not so fast - I'm not done yet," said Verna. "Gimmee a little time to rest then I'll let you go muff-diving again."

Oh my God, Judy thought. Not again! I can't believe I thought Verna was a nice person...

"You know, dear, you can help get me in the mood a little quicker," Verna said with a wry smile on her face.

Oh my God! "W-What do you mean?" Judy fearfully asked.

"Well, dear, I've been pretty selfish -- I've had two orgasms and you haven't had any yet -- you know, I think I want to watch you masturbate -- yes, I would like to see that...turn around, lay on your back with your head by the far end of the bed so your legs are close to me."

Judy stared dumbfounded at the woman. She couldn't do that! She didn't like doing it in private, much less with someone watching her. It was one thing when Achmed wanted to watch her, but here? With a woman watching? No way....

"Verna, please -- I can't do that!" She said and held her breath waiting to see what Verna would do or say.

Verna calmly said, "I understand, dear, but we'll have to do something about your disobedience, won't we?"

Verna swung her legs off the bed and sat upright on her side of the bed.

"Do you see that big hairbrush on my dressing table, dear?" Verna asked Judy.

Judy wondered what Verna was up to. "Ah, yes...I see it."

"Bring it to me, dear."

The older woman's voice was calm and even. Judy didn't understand why she'd want her hairbrush, but she climbed off the bed and went to the table then returned to Verna with the brush; all the while acutely aware of the older woman staring at her nude body.

Verna took the brush from her and said, "Thank you, dear, now lie across my lap and get ready for your spanking."

WHAT? She couldn't be serious!

"Verna, please, be reasonable, I can't—"

"GET ACROSS MY LAP, YOU CUNT -- I'M GOING TO TEACH YOU A LESSON - YOU WILL NEVER DISOBEY ME AS LONG AS YOU LIVE IN THIS HOUSE!!"

A cold chill ran up Judy's spine as she scrambled to lie across the older woman's lap. Verna's tone scared her and she didn't want to risk a punishment that might be worse than a spanking.

Judy held her breath as she awaited the first smack on her naked bottom.

The older woman stared at Judy's round and shapely, creamy-white buttocks. She gently stroked the soft flesh -- so smooth to her touch. The sexy and alluring cheeks momentarily caused her to forget what she was doing.

She shook her head to regain focus. She became mad that she'd lost control of herself. Now she was determined to turn the flesh of those perfect white globes into a mass of glowing-red, angry welts.

She raised the hairbrush high in the air and brought it down hard on Judy's quivering bottom-cheeks.

SMACK—SMACK—SMACK....

Three quick strokes of the brush and the younger woman's buttocks were already turning pink.

Judy winced in pain but refused to cry out. She was not going to give Verna the satisfaction of knowing how much it actually hurt.

SMACK—SMACK—SMACK—SMACK—SMACK—SMACK—SMACK....

Tears rolled down Judy's face and fell silently on the floor, but she still didn't cry-out.

SMACK—SMACK—SMACK—SMACK—SMACK—SMACK—SMACK....

The young woman's body quaked and shook. The searing pain she felt made her think her buttocks were on fire. Her mind screamed in agony but she bit her lower lip to keep quiet.

SMACK—SMACK—SMACK—SMACK—SMACK—SMACK—SMACK....

"PLEASE VERNA -- I CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE...PLEASE STOP—YOU WIN---I"LL DO WHATEVER YOU WANT---I'LL BE A GOOD GIRL, VERNA...I PROMISE!!!"

Judy was sobbing uncontrollably when Verna set down the hairbrush. She stared at her handiwork: Judy's cheeks were fire-red and quickly turning purple.

Verna reached into the bedside table and brought out a tube of cream. She squirted cream on the woman's asscheeks, and gently rubbed it into her searing flesh.

The older woman noticed her own breathing was ragged, and her nipples were painfully swollen. She felt the juices flowing from her vagina.

She stroked Judy's battered flesh and when Judy shifted one of her legs, Verna saw an opening and began caressing the younger woman's cunt. It too was wet and overflowing.

Verna shook her head to clear her mind. She suddenly collapsed her legs causing Judy to tumble to the floor.

Verna stared down at the sobbing woman and said, "Don't make me do that again...."

Judy sadly nodded her head in agreement; her crying prevented her from speaking.

Suddenly, Judy watched as Verna opened her legs wide. A smile played across Verna's lips as she glanced down at her pussy. Judy understood what the woman was telling her.

She knelt between Verna's legs and quickly buried her face in the older woman's pussy. She couldn't believe how wet the woman had become.

"Play with your cunt, sweetie...." Verna said softly.

Judy quickly obeyed.

Verna lovingly caressed Judy's hair as she ground her cunt into the younger woman's face. She looked down and watched Judy feverishly masturbating. That caused her even more excitement, and soon both women were shaking and crying-out their pleasure.

Verna loved watching the jiggling of the younger woman's big breasts when she climaxed.

She's very pretty AND she needs me, thought the older woman. This arrangement has definite possibilities.

They rode in silence from the airport to her father's compound in a limousine with the two big brown men in the front seat occasionally sneaking backward glances at the pretty white girls sitting beside Master Achmed.

Jennifer still wondered who the redheaded girl was.

For her part, the redheaded girl fumed that her fiancé had brought along a pretty blonde girl on their wedding trip. She would tell Ached of her displeasure when they reached his house.

They drove thru the city and were soon surrounded by nothing but hot desert. Twenty-minutes later an oasis appeared in the distance; a very large oasis, indeed.

"That is our family compound," Achmed said aloud to neither girl in particular.

When they got closer, Jennifer remarked to her father on the big wall completely encircling the property.

"It is solid concrete, twelve-feet high and on top of that is another six-feet of barbed wire...no one from the outside can get in!" said her father.

And no one from the inside can get out, thought Jennifer.

When they were allowed to enter the gate by heavily armed men, they travelled a road lined with palm and tamarisk trees.

Green grass was everywhere. Jennifer saw numerous waterfalls and park and picnic areas. She was highly impressed.

They drove by two large houses before the limo turned into the circular driveway of a third, even bigger house. The young girl assumed this was where they would stay.

Men, boys and women came out of the house and greeted her father. They all seemed excited to see him.

They unloaded the luggage, while her father escorted her and the redhead inside.

The redhead was agitated. She finally spoke up.

"Achmed, who the hell is this girl? Why did she come with us? You better not be fucking her too!"

Jennifer winced at her profanity. Her father appeared displeased, as well.

"This is my daughter and you will treat her with the respect her position in my household requires!" her father said angrily to the girl. "Her name is Jennifer..."

He turned to his young daughter and his hard features suddenly softened. "Princess, this little foul-mouthed girl is Jillian."

Jillian's face flushed as red as her hair.

"Oh, God -- I'm so sorry...I didn't mean to—"

"SILENCE! You and I will discuss this later," her father said through narrowed-eyes.

Jennifer saw something in Jillian's eyes that made her believe Jillian was truly afraid of what might happen later.

They walked thru the house and not a word was spoken. Both girls understood the man was angry. He didn't say a word about the elegant rooms filled with priceless and opulent furnishings.

Jennifer gawked and soaked in the rarified atmosphere. She was more than impressed with the original paintings and vases and statues that were hundreds-of- years-old.

Her father's family was obviously very rich and powerful to obtain so many artifacts and historical treasures. At that moment she had never been prouder to be his daughter.

They walked down a long hallway and suddenly her father stopped, he produced a key from his pocket and unlocked a door.

He opened the door and guided Jillian thru the entry way.

"You will wait in here," he said sternly. "I will teach you manners when I return!"

Jillian's eyes flew wide-open with alarm, she protested loudly but as soon as the door was slammed closed, the sound of her voice disappeared.

"The door and walls of this room are made of the finest imported oak and they are two-feet thick," Achmed casually explained to his daughter, "...sounds from inside this room cannot be heard out here -- even the screams of a frightened young girl will not penetrate the thick walls."

A cold chill ran up Jennifer's spine. Why did he tell me that? She didn't care much for the redheaded girl named Jillian, but she suddenly felt inexplicably afraid for her.

Jennifer followed her father as they climbed an ornate, brass spiral staircase and walked down another hallway. He stopped before a door that looked similar to the door of the mystery room in which Jillian awaited her fate.

She relaxed when her father opened the door and she saw a beautifully furnished bedroom, and like all the other rooms, the interior contained tasteful and expensive furniture, paintings and bric-a-brac. However, the focus of the room seemed to be the very large bed.

From anywhere in the room the bed caught one's eyes, almost as though its importance was not to be underestimated.

"This will be your room, my darling, I trust it meets with your approval?" he asked his wide-eyed young daughter.

"Oh Daddy! I love it!" she said with a beaming smile.

Again, Jennifer quizzically looked at the oversized bed. To her, it looked big enough for three people to sleep comfortably.

"Wow," she exclaimed when her father showed her the bathroom.

'Elegantly feminine' was the phrase that she thought of immediately. It even smelled of fragrantly powdered women.

The furnishings were old, probably antique, but polished brightly and everything was clean. The room oozed of class and sophistication. There was even a small pool of clear blue water.

Her father took her hand and led her back towards the bed.

"Come dear, we must talk," he said.

They sat side by side on the bed. She felt their legs touching. She was keenly aware of her father's size and strength sitting so close to him. He was a powerful man and she felt small and vulnerable beside him.

A strange and curious thought briefly entered her pretty head. She wondered if her father had ever made love to a woman on this bed. It occurred to her the bed was made to accommodate a man of her father's size.

"Darling, I will get straight to the point," he said as his brown eyes bore into his attentive daughter. "The girl you met, Jillian, has come between your mother and I. Divorce proceedings have begun, and in all likelihood, I will never see your mother again."

The girl's eyes opened wide in shock. "Daddy, that's terrible -- I didn't know...is there any way you and Momma could get back together? Is there anything at all I can do?" she asked.

Achmed took her small hand and lightly stroked her flesh.

"Princess, your father is not a perfect man...I succumb easily to temptation...the pretty redhead invited me between her open legs and I was too weak to refuse...sweetheart, your father prefers the soft and supple flesh of a younger woman to that of your mother...there will be no reconciliation."

Feeling the heat from her nubile body so close to his, Achmed's manhood gradually stiffened inside his slacks until a very noticeable 'tent' appeared.

bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,234 Followers