Till Sex Do Us Part Ch. 03

Story Info
Jenny's transformation while her mother searches for her.
13.6k words
4.3
29.3k
16
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/01/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,247 Followers

In dawn's early light, the time of morning when dreams of passion co-mingle with the fog of sleep, it is difficult to know if the previous night's assignation was real or imagined.

Jenny's tousled blonde hair rested comfortably on Marya's heaving bosom; rising with every inhalation and falling with each exhalation.

The young woman's eyes open, unblinking, as she stares out the window at the increasing brightness of the new day; a million thoughts race helter-skelter by her minds-eye.

Unable to focus on a single image or thought, she is contented with simultaneously looking out the window, and then at her lover's breasts, rising and falling with her own gently swaying head.

She will lie quietly until her Mistress awakens and directs her next action. Her heart swells with joy and pride as she realizes in the growing sunlight that last night's passion was real, not imagined, and she is now Marya's eager and willing concubine.

When she feels her lover's first stirring, she shifts her gaze to Marya's beautiful face.

She watches the woman's lips form a wide yawn and see her dainty nostrils flare. The long sigh of fulfillment from her Mistress sounds like music to the young girl; her awakening face is a work of art, in progress.

Her lover opens her eyes and fixes her gaze on Jenny's adoring eyes.

"Good morning, my Beautiful Arab Mistress," Jenny barely whispers, not wanting to break the peaceful quiet of a new day. "May I pleasure you this morning? ...please...."

The widening smile on Marya's face is all the encouragement Jenny needs.

It is a short journey to her lover's nether region and her Mistress aids Jenny by opening her legs wide allowing the girl to kneel and pay homage to her feminine alter of worship.

Jenny inhales her aroma; strong and pungent to her nose; it makes her mind giddy; her pussy wet. The smell takes Jenny back to last night, and the two-hours she knelt between her lover's legs, closely following every command and suggestion until her Mistress exploded in orgasm after orgasm after orgasm after....

It is a new day and Jenny is possessed by a deep hunger to recreate the pleasure she gave her Mistress a few short hours ago.

This time she knows what to do from the beginning. No more experimenting with her lips and tongue, to find her lover's erogenous zones - she knows where they are now.

She hears her Mistress call down to her: "Play with your cunt, Slave-Girl."

Her Mistress wants Jenny to share in the pleasure. Jenny loves her Mistress for her unselfish generosity; her concern for Jenny's climax.

The lips of Jenny's mouth kiss her lover's nether lips. Her tongue slowly, tantalizingly teases Marya's cunt. She feels her lover's inner thighs pressing against her head then releasing her.

Jenny's long tongue dives into the wetness; her brain becomes dizzy with her lover's taste; her flavor. Jenny inhales deeply once again -- she can't get enough of her lover's fragrant aroma.

Her Mistress begins moving; squirming; pressing her open cunt against the young girl's constantly-probing lips and tongue.

Jenny's fingers become a blur between her own legs. Her middle finger strokes her engorged clitoris. The young girl finds her lovers elongated bud and traps it between her lips. Her tongue laps up and down and around the clitoris between her lips.

Marya's hips buck and jerk wildly, but Jenny refuses to relinquish control of the clitoris until her face is flooded with her lover's juices.

Jenny pinches her own clit as her teeth nip at the clit in her mouth.

Both women scream and thrash about the bed in wild abandon. Jenny's face is flooded with her lover's warm juices.

Afterwards, Jenny lies on top of her Mistress; feels her Mistress stroking her back and telling her how much she is loved.

They live in a timeless world -- there is no need to rush and prepare for the coming day - they have nowhere to go. They caress each other's smooth and moist flesh. They lightly kiss and exchange murmured terms of endearment.

"I love you, Mistress...."

"I love you, too, my Pretty Slave-Girl...."

They fall asleep in each other's arms for one more hour of freedom.

Jenny marveled at the golden flow bursting from Marya's pee-hole. Her face was inches away with her eyes glued to the spectacle.

Jenny watched as the strong stream slowed to a trickle then stopped altogether. Without hesitation, the young girl's tongue lapped up the 2-3 drops that stubbornly clung to Marya's nether lips.

The older woman had been right: when two women spend an inordinate amount of time naked with each other, they will learn and assist one another even with their most personal ablutions.

Marya helps Jenny into her squatting position and the young girl releases a veritable flood.

Comfortable now with empty bladders, the two women hold hands and descend the stairs into the bathing pool. Each woman holds a cleansing sponge and runs it over the other's body.

"Mistress, please tell me more of your story. I wish to learn everything about you - how many 'owners' have you had?"

Marya softly laughed as she ran the sponge over Jenny's quivering breasts.

"I don't understand! Did I say something funny?" asked the young girl.

"My Sweet Little Girl," smiled Marya. "If you had asked your father such an impudent question, he would now have you over his knee using the spanking paddle on your bottom -- in fact, I am thinking about doing that to you myself - you need to learn your place here."

"But I, ah...it was meant as an innocent question -- don't I have a right to ask questions?" Jenny stammered; eyes wide with a sudden panic.

"Darling," Marya said as she kissed the girl's forehead, "...this is NOT America - you have no rights here! You will never ask your Master any question, and you will speak- only when he demands to hear from you. As for me, I love you and will always allow you to speak your mind."

"I'm sorry, I guess I don't fully understand what it means to be, ah, well...."

"A 'concubine'?" interjected Marya.

"Yes...a 'concubine'."

Marya sighed and continued washing the girl.

"Do you remember the words he used last night when he discovered Jillian had spilled his seed?"

"Well, ah -- kind of..."

Marya interrupted: "He called her 'Whore' and 'White-Trash' -- he said 'she was like all white women: they had no respect for Arab men'- now do you remember his words?"

"Y-Yes...it was awful the way he yelled at her."

"My Darling Girl, that is how he feels about ALL white women...it runs deeply in his family...white women fuel his lust more than any other, and he loves using them for his pleasure, but he despises their independence and hubris. Do not give him an excuse to abuse you like he did Jillian!"

"Marya -- you're scaring me!" she said, her eyes filling with tears.

The older woman took the girl in her arms and held her tight.

"Darling, you SHOULD be scared! I WANT you to be scared! But remember this: If you obey your father -- if you pleasure your father the way I know you can -- you will be fine...dear, promise me you will obey and pleasure your father, I want to hear you say it!"

"Marya, I...I, ah, yes...I promise I will obey and pleasure my father."

"Good girl...." smiled Marya.

The women had finished drying each other when a knock came from the door.

"Mistress Marya -- I have your breakfast tray!" a soft-feminine voice said thru the door.

"Open the door and take the tray from her," instructed Marya.

"But I'm naked! I can't—"

The look Marya gave her told her to SHUT-UP and do what she'd been told.

She slowly opened the door and revealed herself to the waiting girl. When the girl saw Jenny's nudity she carefully looked Jenny up and down and gave her a derisive smile.

"Take this to your Mistress!" the girl abruptly told Jenny. It sounded like an order.

Jenny took the tray from the girl. It was awkward; she had to hold the tray out front ahead of her breasts.

The girl's eyes mocked Jenny as she said: "Be careful -- if your tits touch her food she will give you a thorough spanking! Or, is that what you want?"

The girl turned and walked away leaving Jenny standing red-faced and feeling very foolish.

When Marya saw Jenny's embarrassment she said: "Oh, I see you met Kaieesha...."

"I don't think she likes me," said Jenny.

"No, probably not," replied Marya. "You're the girl who took her place in my bed...."

Jenny raised her eyebrows but thought it wise to say nothing. She was learning.

After devouring the fruit and fresh baked breads and cakes, and drinking a full urn of very strong coffee, Jenny placed the tray outside their door and lie down on the bed next to Marya.

"Let's see -- where was I? Oh, yes..." and Marya continued her story:

"Like I said, my father worked very hard and provided us with the necessities, but there was little or no money for anything else. He owned a very small tobacco shop in town, and I would go there to work for him a few days a week - I was happy to be with him, but even more happier just to be out of that little shack. One day a group of men came into the shop -- they were very well dressed in modern suits and ties, not in the traditional robes I usually saw men wear. They talked a long time with my father -- I didn't know what they were saying -- I didn't care -- I was a good Arab girl who respectfully gave men their privacy..."

"Oh, damn," Marya said. "That coffee went right thru me -- come...."

Jenny stood at her side as Marya squatted over the hole. When Jenny didn't move, Marya stared at her. Jenny immediately dropped to her knees and her nimble fingers opened Marya's inner lips. Marya released a torrent of hot piss.

When Marya finished, Jenny licked at the few remaining drops. Soon they were back on the bed.

"Anyway, I noticed one of the men would look away from their group and stare at me. I didn't know why -- I was dressed like all the other Arab women: a heavy dress from my neck to my ankles, and a thick veil from below my eyes down to the top of the dress -- all he could see of me were my eyes, anyway, he would keep taking these glances at me and I liked it -- I felt my face grow hot under the veil...when the men left, I excused myself from father and went into the store room and took off my veil and gulped at the air and fanned myself to cool down."

A ray of sunshine suddenly appeared on the bed. Marya looked outside the window.

"It is a beautiful day...we shall go for a walk after lunch," she said.

"To make a long story short, the men returned to the shop three more times while I was there and that same man kept staring at me...when he wasn't looking at me - I looked at him...he was much bigger than my father -- he had broad shoulders and he looked very strong - I thought he was the most handsome man I'd ever seen..."

"Anyway," Marya looked at me, "...one day I was inside our shack when my father came home, he motioned for my mother to join him outside...I couldn't hear their words; my father talked for a long time then suddenly my mother began screaming at him -- suddenly I heard a SMACK!! -- it was the sound of my father slapping my mother on her face -- that had never happened before -- I became scared -- my father spoke some more and all I heard from my mother was her crying...finally, my mother tried to say something but my father interrupted and shouted: "MY DECISION IS FINAL!" -- my father opened the door and came inside. My mother refused to look at me as my father told me I was going to go live with a nice family and they would give me everything he couldn't..."

Jenny expected to see tears in Marya's eyes, but saw none.

"I told him I didn't need anything -- I was happy right here. All the time I spoke my father sadly shook his head and I knew my words were falling on deaf ears. I learned later that the men were in real estate and construction, and my father's shop was in the middle of land they wanted to develop into a modern business and entertainment complex. They offered him money for his shop, and promised to build him a bigger store, and they would give him a free, lifetime lease. Sometime later I learned that I was included in the business deal."

"Mistress -- I'm sorry for interrupting, but may I go pee?" Jenny asked.

Marya chuckled and said, "I'll be here listening to you, my Darling...."

When Jenny returned to bed Marya continued her story:

"Anyway, the next day a huge car came to pick me up - they said it was a 'limousine,' I'd never heard of such a thing. So, I'm driven to an enormous compound, many miles outside of town, a huge wall surrounding the entire estate - riding thru the winding roads I see trees, waterfalls, parks and bushes and flowers -- I'd never seen anything so beautiful."

Marya stopped, looked at Jenny then gave her lips a long kiss.

She continued: "In the distance, I see three big houses -- mansions, really. They take my breath away. The car goes into the first driveway, and a very big man escorts me into the house..."

"Oh my God," Jenny suddenly blurted-out. "You're here -- you were in this compound! You went into that first house I saw! Who lives in that house?"

Marya laughed and said, "Patience, my Darling -- I'm getting there..."

Her story continued:

"I followed the man through a labyrinth of hallways until I found myself in a small room with a large desk. Sitting behind the desk was the handsome man who'd been staring at me in my father's shop. To say I had mixed emotions would be an understatement; here sat that gorgeous man I'd admired so much, but now, as far as I was concerned he was a kidnapper.

'Why am I here?' I demanded to know. I was trembling with fear -- I'd never said anything so bold to a grown man.

He sat back in his chair and smiled at me -- I felt as though he were mocking me.

He calmly said, 'Remove your veil.'

This was unheard of -- no man had ever seen my face outside my parent's shack.

When I hesitated he said, 'Remove your veil or I shall have Akbar remove it for you!' That was the name of the big man who had escorted me into the house.

I had no other choice but to remove my veil. I was so humiliated I couldn't look at the man. I stared down at the floor.

'Look at me, girl,' I heard him say. My eyes were filled with tears when I looked at him.

He wore that beautiful smile I saw in the shop. My heart beat a million miles a minute.

'Yes,' he said. 'I could tell by your eyes you were a rare beauty.'

I was thoroughly embarrassed, but I felt something else, too -- excitement. No one had ever complimented me before in my life.

'Your father sold you to me -- you are now my property, but I want you to consider yourself one of my 'daughters'...I will feed and clothe you - you will grow-up with my other two daughters -- they will teach you how to behave -- listen and learn from them. I will not harm or mistreat you in any way, but I demand total obedience from you. From this day forward, I expect you to call me 'Daddy.' That will be your only obligation to me -- for now.'

I was numb as I stared at him. How was this possible? I wondered. In one short day, how could I go from a happy, carefree young girl to a commodity that is bought and sold by men?

Suddenly he told the big man, "Akbar -- take her to my daughters room -- they have been told she is coming.'

'Yes, Master Ali,' the man replied."

Jenny nodded her head knowingly. "Uncle Ali, yes, I should have seen that coming."

"Master Ali lived up to his word, I was treated with dignity and respect," said Marya, "and I loved living in that house. His two 'daughters', Shada and Waaheeda, accepted and embraced me as one of them from the start. They were isolated from everyone else in the house -- they were happy to have a new playmate. The three of us did everything together - we almost had to because we never left the compound. They were older than me and I paid close attention when they talked of strange occurrences they'd witnessed in their house, as well as the other two houses...."

The women suddenly heard the chimes of the antique clock.

"It is later than I thought," said Marya. "Come -- let us get dressed for lunch."

Once Verna had decided on a specific goal or outcome, she would formulate a plan, and doggedly pursue her final prize and reward. Regardless of the obstacles that may thwart her success.

She drove slowly down the street, staring at each townhouse, hoping to jog her memory. It had been many years since that night inside the townhouse, but she was sure she would recognize the exterior if she saw it.

Suddenly, a thrill ran up her spine and she exclaimed, "Oh my God -- there it is!"

She parked the car, and retrieved the manila envelope that contained the photos of Judy and Johnny from the glove box. She walked, emboldened, to the front door.

She rang the doorbell and waited. Thirty-seconds passed and she rang it again. She found herself becoming increasingly nervous.

Please, oh please be here, she heard her mind saying. If he wasn't here, her plan would crumble into a thousand pieces.

Suddenly, the door slowly opened and she was staring at a familiar face of a woman. A face that scared her, but nonetheless a face that assured her she had found the right place.

"I am here to see Ambassador Ali, please," Verna announced to the woman.

"He's not here -- he doesn't live here -- he lives in Washington DC," the woman said in what sounded like a standard speech the woman gave everyone.

Verna had her answer pre-planned: "Tell him 'Helen of Troy' is here -- and give him this," she said and handed the envelope to the woman, who now wore a puzzled look on her face.

Verna waited in the foyer; confident she would soon have an audience with the only man she feared more than Achmed.

She waited a full ten-minutes; she heard a clock on the wall tick-off the seconds. It felt like an eternity. Doubts began to poke holes in her confidence.

What if he doesn't care anymore? she thought to herself. Ten-years ago he lusted for his brother's wife, what if he doesn't want her anymore? If this doesn't work I don't know what will become of me....

The woman appeared before her again. Verna saw something in her eyes; there was a crooked smile on the woman's lips. Verna's fears had been for nothing.

The woman simply said "Come" and Verna followed her down a long hallway.

Verna saw the door to Ali's study at the end of the hall; she looked at the woman's plump ass sway beneath her skirt. Suddenly the memories of ten-years ago appeared in her mind as clearly as though they happened yesterday.

She found herself wondering if Ali still had the intricately-woven Persian rug in front of his desk, the rug on which he had her kneel before him; she guessed the big mahogany desk was still in the room, it had been in the family for years, the desk she had laid across as he used his favorite orifice.

The swaying of the fat hips in front of her caused her to shiver as THAT memory came back to her as well.

Once Ali had discharged in her mouth, he had tapped her on the head and pointed. She turned her head and was horrified to see his servant-woman sitting on the edge of a rattan chair, her skirt pulled up over her waist -- her thighs wide apart, and a jungle of jet-black pubic hairs covering the woman's nether region.

Verna remembered the feel of her swaying and jiggling breasts, as she was forced to walk on hands and knees until her mouth was firmly planted on the woman's wet cunt.

Verna was shaken from her reverie as the woman opened the door to the study, put her arm around her shoulders, and almost pulled her into the room.

A deep and visible shudder ran thru Verna as she quickly noticed that nothing at all had changed inside the room.

"Helen of Troy?" she heard a man's puzzled voice.

bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,247 Followers