Till Sex Do Us Part Ch. 04

Story Info
Achmed takes his daughter; an evil plan is born.
9.7k words
4.05
28.2k
24
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/01/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,247 Followers

Jennifer gave her father's hand a squeeze as they walked down the aisle towards the large bed.

She was giddy; light-headed. She was proud to be on display in a room full of lust-filled Arab men. She stared upwards into her father's eyes. She saw his desire for her, but something else, as well.

Her heart leapt with joy as she gazed at the tenderness and love in her father's eyes.

This wasn't about sex, thought the young girl, no, it was more...it was the consummation of the deep love they felt for one another. She would willingly give herself to him to prove that she belonged to him; he was her Daddy and her Master.

Her father held her hand and helped her step onto the platform; the stage on which she would surrender her virginity to the gawking eyes of her Daddy's closest and most trusted friends.

The room was still; the spotlight blinded the girl from everything except her father. They stood beside the bed. He held her shoulders and their heads slowly came together for a long and lingering kiss.

Jennifer's nipples instantly became hard; visible thru her sheer negligee. Her father slowly ran a hand down his daughter's supple body; caressing her breasts; rolling the nipples with his fingers.

Then as his hand stroked her belly, and worked its way lower, Jenny opened her thighs and allowed his hand to cup her sex thru her panties. His fingers stroked the girl's labia; the man elicited groans of pleasure from his daughter, and a sudden wetness flooded her cunt.

Her father's hand was covered with her moisture. He brought it to his nose and sniffed at it with a smile on his face.

"Display yourself to the men -- show them your excitement," said her father.

Jennifer at first thought her father's voice was unnecessarily loud, but she instantly remembered one of Marya's instructions to her: "Raise your voice when you speak -- the men in the room expect to hear your every word and utterance."

"Yes, Daddy," she replied with a raised voice.

She opened her legs further and faced the audience; the wet crotch of her panties clearly visible for all to see. She heard moans from some of the men in the room.

Her father then licked her wetness from his hand and smiled.

"Open my robe," her father ordered the girl.

"Yes, Daddy," she said.

Jennifer's hands untied the knot on his belt. Her hands were steady; sure of themselves.

She saw his manhood pushing out the front of his robe. She felt even more moisture flood her cunt as she was about to part his robe and expose her father's hard cock.

In the final second, just before she opened his robe, Jennifer experienced the exhilaration she'd felt when she opened a Christmas present she knew beforehand she was receiving, but it was so highly valued and coveted, it none-the-less took her breath away when she first laid eyes on it.

She stared downward when she parted his robe. Jennifer wanted to feast her eyes on the gift her father was giving her.

Her eyes widened, and the sweet look of adoration filled her pretty face. Her father removed the robe and threw it near the end of the bed, and he stood naked before his daughter. All the while her eyes remained on her father's magnificent cock.

"Take it in your hand, girl," he ordered.

"Yes, Daddy," she said.

She held it by its underside in the palm of her hand. It rested in her hand for a few seconds before she curled her fingers around its girth. She moved her hand very slowly back-and-forth. Her father demanded another kiss and she raised her face to meet his.

This time, his tongue darted into her mouth and she readily sucked on it. Their tongues licked and danced together while she stroked his turgid cock.

"Go to your knees, girl," he said loudly.

"Yes, Daddy," she replied.

Her mouth was now level with his manhood. She saw pre-cum leaking from the slit. His aroma filled her head and she swooned and became dizzy with desire.

"Kiss my cock," he commanded.

"Yes, Daddy," she said.

She slightly parted her lips and pressed them to his purple cockhead. With the fragrance of his crotch pleasantly assaulting her senses, she kissed all around and up-and-down his entire throbbing organ.

"Lick my cock," he said.

"Yes, Daddy," she sighed.

She made sure the men in the room could see her tongue lapping at his flesh with long and slow snake-like movements.

"Daughter of mine -- SUCK YOUR FATHER'S COCK!" he commanded.

"YES, DADDY!" she said as she slid her lips over the glans and sucked more than half of his cock into her mouth.

Although she wasn't told to do it, she did what comes naturally to women everywhere in the world. While she sucked his glans and bobbed her head back-and-forth over his length, one small hand grasped his shaft and began stroking. Her other hand cradled his scrotum and massaged the balls in his sac.

They clearly heard the men in the audience whistle and grunt their approval.

Suddenly, her father pulled back and his cock came free of her mouth. Jennifer had her eyes closed and had become lost in the sucking; she'd loved the taste of the cock in her mouth.

She opened her eyes and her first instinct was to move her head forward to try and recapture his cock with her lips. Her father held her head still and she whimpered with disappointment.

"Stand up, girl" he said to his kneeling daughter.

"Y-Yes, D-Daddy," the replied the frustrated girl.

He turned Jennifer so she was facing the audience. He stood directly behind her. She felt his strong hands on her shoulders.

Suddenly, in one swift and violent motion he ripped the negligee from her creamy white-fleshed body and threw it in the air, it landed on his previously discarded robe.

His mouth went to her neck and kissed as much of her soft skin as possible. His hands gripped her breasts; he twisted and kneaded the sensitive flesh until Jennifer moaned and pushed her panty-covered bottom against his rampant cock.

His hands traveled downward until they stroked her hips and belly. He caressed her buttocks and cunt through the panties. His teeth nipped and bit at her ear lobes. The front of her panties was soaked with her juices.

His hands crept inside the panties, his fingers took hold of the lacey waistband, and with a quick yank of his hands, the flimsy material easily was torn from the girl's quivering body. Those too were tossed on the heap of clothes at the foot of the bed.

He did not pause; he pulled the girl backwards into his body. His arms reached between her legs from the rear, he grasped her inner thighs with both hands he lifted his daughter upwards until she was off the floor.

Jennifer gasped loudly when she found her buttocks resting on her father's arms, her back against his chest, and her thighs held wide apart by his strong hands. Her cunt was open for all the men in the room to stare at and admire.

Her father slowly walked from side to side, holding his daughter off the floor with her virgin cunt totally exposed to his closest friends.

Jennifer heard the men shout their approval; she heard much commotion in the room.

If she hadn't been blinded by the spotlight, she would have seen that each man had brought a girl with them, most likely their favorite concubine, and now each girl was naked and servicing their Master with the orifice of his choosing.

Her father suddenly turned to the bed and gently laid his beautiful, virgin daughter on the black satin sheet.

It was apparent to all why he had chosen a black sheet: even the men gasped as they saw the stark contrast between the black sheet and Jennifer's smooth and soft, milky-white flesh.

"OPEN YOUR LEGS FOR YOUR FATHER!" an increasingly agitated Achmed shouted down at his trembling daughter. The lust in his balls was boiling; his eyes were narrow slits staring down at his irresistible white daughter lying on the bed before him.

"Y-Yes, Daddy..." the cowering girl replied. Her eyes fixed on her father's throbbing and pulsating erection. It looked to the girl to be huge, purple and angry.

She watched her own father position himself between her open thighs. He slowly, tantalizingly teased the girl by running his cockhead up and down the lips of her virgin cunt. He made sure she wanted it as much as he did.

He stared into her eyes and said, "I will make you a woman now,"

She was now fearful and scared. She had thought about this moment a thousand times in her life. Until recently though, she never dreamt it would be her own father kneeling between her open legs, his erect cock in hand, pressing the mushroomed-shaped glans against her quivering pussy-lips.

Achmed waited for the telltale signs; he teased her cunt-lips with his cock. He could feel the wetness oozing from her slit.

Suddenly, he felt her nether lips flower open; blossom. He felt the lips take hold of his cockhead. In one sudden and violent action he rammed his weapon hard into his daughter, bursting through the thin membrane of her hymen until he was buried completely inside the shaking girl's awakening cunt.

"ALLAHU AKBAR (GOD IS GREAT)!!" he shouted.

The assembled men wildly cheered and clapped their hands. Even the naked concubines screamed their approval.

The girl's cry of "UUUNNNGGGHHH" was drowned-out by the shouts of the lust-crazed audience.

Marya thrust her hips downward impaling herself on the boy's cock at the exact moment they watched Achmed deflower the boy's pretty wife.

The older woman sat on the boy's cock as they both watched the man rest atop his daughter before he began his long, hard thrusts into the girl.

Marya perfectly timed her fucking of the boy with that of his young and beautiful wife.

Beside them, Judith sobbed and tears ran down her cheeks as she witnessed the spectacle of her daughter's innocence taken from her by the girl's father.

She obeyed the exotic woman's orders, and played with her own cunt. The slaps she had received on her face served as a stinging reminder of the violence of which the woman named 'Mistress Marya' was capable.

The three of them watched with wide-eyed amazement as Jennifer suddenly threw her arms around her father's shoulders and clung to him; her spread legs slowly rose on their own volition and wrapped around her father's back.

Jennifer timed her hips to meet her father's every thrust -- frantically trying to draw every inch of his manhood into her cunt.

The window through which they were watching was slowly fogging-over by the intense heat inside the room. There were now eleven couples madly fornicating as their eyes remained fixed on the bed.

Marya thought it exciting; feeling the boy's long cock sliding in and of out her cunt while watching thru the moisture on the glass, Jennifer's frantic writhing against her Master, and the sounds of the young girl's squeals and screams of joy.

When she saw Judith's closed eyes and open mouth, with her hands working frantically between her legs, The raven-haired beauty allowed a smile to cross her face as she realized with great joy how easily the woman and boy would be totally enslaved.

She eagerly looked forward to personally 'training' the boy and the woman he called 'Mommy'.

When Akbar finally raised his mouth from the woman's cunt, he smiled and watched her writhing on her back, gasping for air. Even when he released her restraints, she left her legs wide open. He knew she needed the cool air to refresh her pleasantly burning cunt.

He never counted the number of orgasms he gave to the woman, but he knew Helen had taken to his tongue well; he'd heard her screams of ecstasy for over an hour.

Akbar could hear voices in the next room. The male servants were beginning to assemble for the white woman's final descent into debauchery and total slavery.

Master Ali wanted no time wasted with this woman; the sooner she accepted and embraced her new role in life, the quicker he could move on to more pressing matters.

Alkabar walked into the room and greeted the men. They were life-long and devoted servants and slaves to Master Ali, and even though this had been a hastily arranged 'Celebration,' when the men had been ordered to refrain from sexual relations with their wives tonight, they knew it would be worthwhile and extremely pleasurable for them.

Especially since their prize would be a beautiful white woman. All of the men enjoyed defiling white women and filling their holes with their lust.

While the men ate caviar and oysters and drank the native sweet liquor, Akbar set about his work.

He opened a cabinet and looked at the twenty pairs of phallic devices that were neatly arranged from small and thin to grotesquely long and thick. He selected the pair Master Ali had instructed him to use.

They were made of a hard and smooth rubber, and appeared to be exact replications of erect, dark-bown cocks. They were six-inches long, and an inch-and-a-half in diameter.

Master Ali was always kind to a woman the first time she 'Rode the Horse.' Later on, the woman would be forced to ride the longer and thicker cocks.

In semi-darkness, Akbar screwed the base of the cocks into the metal receptacles on the 'saddle' of the horse. When they were firmly in place, from the cabinet he retrieved a large, red can -- the size of a coffee can, and took off the cover.

He went to the horse, scooped his hand into the can until his fingers and hand was coated with a soft paste-like substance. He smeared the paste onto the cocks until he was satisfied they were covered from the tip to the base with the gooey paste.

Akbar immediately washed his hands then went into the other room to retrieve the woman.

She was just as he'd left her, but he noticed she'd finally closed her legs.

He helped her to her feet. She was slow to respond, and unsteady on her feet. He pulled her alongside him, around a corner and into the other room.

The men's voices became animated with excitement and anticipation when they saw the woman. Yes, she was old, maybe forty, but her body was in prime condition and shape, and she had one of the more beautiful faces they'd ever seen on a white woman.

Helen couldn't see much in the near darkness of the room. She thought she saw something in the middle of the mattresses strewn about the floor.

Why are there mattresses on the floor? she wondered.

Then suddenly she was blinded by a large spotlight. She squinted and had to wait until her eyes became accustomed to the bright light. It was then she saw what looked to her to be a large, child's hobby horse in the center of the room, resting on a three-foot high platform.

What the hell? Why is THAT there? She thought it looked ludicrous standing all by itself.

It was then she recognized what was obscenely protruding from the saddle: two large cocks. She looked twice -- she wasn't mistaken, they looked exactly like men's cocks, and they were a dark brown.

"My dear Helen," said Akbar. "Master Ali says you will Ride the Horse for an hour, and then we will release you."

"Ride the Horse?" she asked out loud. "What do you mean?"

Before Akbar could answer her question she had figured it out herself.

The small hairs on the back of her neck stood straight as she became paralyzed with fear.

"NO-NO, PLEASE...."

One of the servants helped Akbar hold her in place.

Akbar whispered into the woman's ear: "You are Master Ali's white slave -- you will perform whatever act he demands -- you will Ride the Horse for one-hour tonight -- if you refuse or fight me -- I will whip the flesh off your body until you pass-out from the pain."

They dragged her towards the horse. Her resistance faded; she allowed the men to place her on the platform next to the horse.

"Put your foot in the stirrup and climb on the horse...."

Her entire body shook and trembled; she missed the stirrup on her first try. The man beside her reached down and physically placed her foot in the stirrup. Two more men appeared, and they helped lift the woman up and over the horse and fastened her other foot in a stirrup.

Helen was forced to stand in the stirrups; the rubber cocks prevented her from sitting.

Suddenly Akbar was besides her adjusting the cocks. She cried out when she felt the flaring head of one cock inserted between the lips of her cunt. When she felt the other cock pressing firmly against her anus she screamed.

"NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO---PLEEEEEZZZ-NOOOOOOOO...."

She carefully balanced herself between the two cocks. She stood perfectly still so neither of the cocks would get too far inside her.

Her hands were fastened on handles on either side of the horses head, and she had to readjust her grip to maintain her balance. Her feet were firmly fastened into the stirrups.

She was totally aware of the vulnerable and dangerous position she was in. She felt the gooey paste on her cunt and anus.

Her final thought was: At least when these damn things go inside me, they'll be lubricated.

Helen was alone on the platform atop the horse.

A servant was on each side of her with a menacing whip in hand.

Standing in her precarious position, Helen heard Akbar address the men.

"Master Ali welcomes you all and thanks you for your hard work and dedication to him...he wishes to reward you tonight with his newest acquisition...she is a beautiful woman from the United States of America that Master Ali sincerely hopes you find desirable..."

Suddenly Akbar shouted: "MAKE THE WHITE WOMAN RIDE!!!"

Immediately, the men on either side of her brought their whips down hard on her buttocks. They cracked so loud they sounded like pistol shots.

The woman screamed as she tried to avoid the whips by falling forward, it was then the front phallus became deeply embedded in her cunt. Her body fell forward, then the tight and lively springs of the child's hobby horse sent her reeling backwards. Another piercing scream filled the room as her asshole became impaled on the rear phallus.

A loud cheer from the men in the room drowned out her cries of misery.

The two men set her pace with their whips. If they wanted her to ride faster they would use the whips on the sensitive flesh of her buttocks. When they were satisfied she was riding the way they wanted, they ceased whipping her and enjoyed the show.

She soon found their desired pace. She rocked back and forth at the pace they wanted to escape the brutal whipping.

Her screams and shouts became mumbled cries; groans and moans. Her body perspired as she fought for air. The alternating cocks inside her no longer hurt. She became accustomed to their length and girth.

The sticky paste on the cocks began to dissolve into liquid inside her holes. The walls of her cunt and asshole became saturated with the liquid. Her eyes suddenly bugged wide open.

"OOOOooooooooooooo...." she cried out.

She'd never felt such pleasure. The liquid in her holes stimulated her lust. When a cock plunged to the depths of her cunt and the rear cock vacated her asshole, her asshole cried out to be filled.

When she thrust backwards to satisfy her rear need, her cunt ached to feel the frontal cock inside her again. She clung to the horse's neck and rode at a quicker pace; a pace that satisfied the craving she felt in both her cunt and asshole.

Her voice was singing her pleasure. She "OOO'ed" and "AHHH'ed" each and every time her cunt or asshole was filled with a rubber cock. She was close to her orgasm and vigorously rode the horse.

She felt the pleasure building deep inside her. The men could hear the springs of the horse squeaking louder and louder.

Her climax was deafening. The men stared and listened with amusement as the white woman embraced and clung tightly to the horse. The look of pure rapture on her face caused a couple men to open their pants, take out their hard cocks and masturbate as they watched the woman shake and jerk and wildly buck her hips aboard the hobby horse.

bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,247 Followers