Tilted Kilt Ch. 04

Story Info
Danika experiences a Japanese Encounter.
6.1k words
4.73
32.5k
13

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 02/19/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like most mornings after a late shift at the Tilted Kilt, I awake around 11 am and lay in bed as the day comes into focus. The sheets felt cool on my nude body and I realized my roommate, Shari, had left the air conditioner on before she left for work. It's Summer in San Diego and the days of late have been unseasonably warm. After a few minutes, I slid out of the covers and found my way to the bathroom. Sitting down on the cool toilet seat, I pissed a stream while pointing my morning-firm eight-inch penis into the bowl. I washed my hands and face and walked the hallway to the kitchen. Thankfully, Shari had left me half a pot of coffee.

Crawling back under the sheets, I grabbed my laptop to check my e-mail while sipping my coffee. There were a couple notes from friends and an add from my credit card company. I almost deleted the fourth one down, dismissing it as junk since it was from an unknown sender. Just as I was about to hit delete, I realized it referenced Susan in the subject line. Seeing her name intrigued me, and made my soft penis wiggle just a bit at the pleasant memories of her. It was from a woman in Japan named Miki Mizuasa. She said she would be visiting San Diego in three days for a business conference and that Susan had suggested I might be interested to meet her. The note was vague, but Miki implied it worth be well worth my time to meet with her.

I was intrigued, to say the least. I replied that since Susan had referred her, I would be happy to meet her in the hotel lounge on Tuesday evening, as she suggested. The Omni Hotel was one of the finest in the downtown area. I wasn't sure what to expect, but I was sure it would be interesting!

#

I decided to wear a sheer, black dress that stopped mid-thigh and four-inch heels. I'm 5'7", so the heels made me nearly six feet tall and accentuated my long, tanned legs. It was pretty clear the intentions of the evening, so I figured I should advertise my assets. The bar was moderately crowded for a Tuesday evening with a decided Japanese clientele. I took a chair at the bar and ordered a martini. My long, shoulder-length blonde hair and bare legs attracted more than a few looks and even a couple drink offers from older Japanese guests.

I chatted with the bartender, Skip, an old friend from when he worked at the Tilted Kilt with me while I waited for Miki. Half-way through my martini, an tall, attractive Japanese woman took the seat next to me. "Danika?," she asked. "I'm Miki. I hope you haven't been waiting too long." Her english was very passable - it was obvious she was no stranger to America and dealing with Americans.

I had watched her approach in the reflection of the mirror behind the bar. She is taller than I had expected, probably the same height as me. Her attire was more subdued, but she is here for business and probably knows some of the men and women in the bar. I turned on my chair to face her and saw her beautiful face for the first time. I gauged her to be a bit older than me - perhaps 30 or so. "No, not too long. I got here a few minutes early anyway." I extended my hand and felt the soft, but firm grip of her hand.

She ordered a glass of red wine and then we moved towards a table near the back of the bar. This allowed us a little privacy to discuss her offer to me. We made a little small talk as we got comfortable with one another. Miki told me she works for a large Japanese firm in their finance group and comes to America four to six times a year. She said most of her business dealings were in New York or San Francisco and this was actually just her second visit to San Diego.

I asked about the connection to Susan. Miki said she had done some business with Susan a couple years earlier and they had become long-distance friends. When Miki learned of the location for the conference, she contacted Susan but was disappointed to learn she'd be out of town. Susan told Miki she knew of someone that might share some common interests.

As Miki talked of Susan, I could feel myself becoming moderately aroused. Susan and i had shared some wonderful times together and I even had the privilege of being with her daughter - and her friend. When Miki said "common interests", I became very intrigued.

Skip brought us a second round of drinks and Miki handed him her American Express. Her face turned a bit serious when she held her red wine to her lips and asked, "Do you know the term 'new half'?"

"I'm sorry, I don't. Should I?"

Miki smiled, "Don't be sorry," as she leaned in closer, "it's the Japanese term for transsexual."

I now understood the 'common interests' as I took a drink from my martini. I smiled at Miki to let her know I understood.

"I have a full day of meetings tomorrow and then a dinner to attend in the evening. I would like you to join me in my room tomorrow after dinner. Would you be available for that?"

"I have a shift tomorrow evening," I said even as I was already thinking I'd switch with Shari.

"I understand but I will make it financially advantageous for you. You are very beautiful and I understand very ... talented."

I think I blushed as Miki said this to me. "I didn't mean I wasn't interested. I just meant I'd have to talk to a friend to change shifts. And you don't have to give me anything - I'm sure I will enjoy being with you. You too are quite beautiful." I thought of the body she hid beneath her conservative attire.

"Great! We'll worry about that other stuff tomorrow. My room number is 2314. I should be there by 9 p.m." As Miki stood, she shook my hand and palmed me her room key. "Until tomorrow night."

I finished drinking my martini, a bit in a daze actually. I had never been propositioned in such a way and it actually turned me on thinking about it. I swallowed my martini and slid from the seat. I knew most of the eyes were on my ass as I walked out of the bar.

#

I got Shari to cover my shift on Wednesday night for me. She was curious about the short notice so I told her the whole story from the email to Susan to drinking martini's with Miki. Being the great friend she is, she just told me to have fun and be careful.

I knew I'd be in Miki's room before she got there so I didn't bother to dress extra sexy or anything, just a plain blouse, stylish jeans and heels. Of course, the lingerie in my oversized bag was a different story all together. I walked through the lobby and up the elevator to the 23rd floor. I slipped the room key into the slot and walked inside her room. Actually, it was a suite. I walked to the sliders and opened them on this warm Summer night. The view to the west and the setting sun was amazing.

I must admit that curiosity got the best of me and I quickly looked through her luggage and the closet. All her clothes were very professional except for her underwear. Those were both demure and sexy - night and day, I presume. A note on the desk told me to order anything from room service that I desired. A bottle of cold champagne arrived about 20 minutes later.

By the time I heard the keycard slipping in the lock just before 9 pm, I was sitting in an overstuffed chair in the corner of the suite wearing an undersized lace bra that accentuated my 36C breasts, stockings and garters, and lace panties that were struggling to conceal my near-erection while holding my second glass of chilled champagne.

Miki walked inside and stopped when she saw me sitting cross-legged on the couch. She smiled and slipped the suit jacket off her shoulders. I watched as she walked across the dimly lit suite and poured herself a glass of champagne. Miki raised it to her lips as she kicked off her shoes. Setting the glass on a side table, she unbuttoned her blouse and let it slide from her torso. I studied her lace, white bra covering her 36B breasts contrasting against her asian skin.

As she lifted the glass back to her lips, I uncrossed my legs and stood. I walked over to her and set my glass on the side table beside her. Looking into her soft, brown eyes, I reached down and unfastened her slacks. Miki wiggled her hips and they fell to the floor around her ankles. Matching white, lace panties matched her bra. She took a drink from her glass as she casually stepped out of her slacks. We were now inches from one another.

When Miki lowered the glass from her lips, I leaned forward and pressed my lips to hers. I could taste the champagne on her tongue and she on mine, as we kissed passionately without touching one another. I moved closer and pressed my thighs between hers as my hands wrapped around her ass and pulled her tightly to me. Our breasts pressed together as the kiss grew even more urgent. I broke our kiss and picked up my glass from the table. Lifting it to my lips, my eyes never left hers and Miki too drank from her glass.

I reached around her and unsnapped her bra and slid it from her breasts. Miki's breasts are beautifully shaped with sexy little nipples. I reached behind and unsnapped mine as well. I watched her eyes as I let my bra drop between us. My nipples are large and dark and at the moment, quite hard. Her left hand reached out and cupped my right breast. Miki ran her thumb over my nipple as she lifted the glass to her lips. Nearly twenty minutes have elapsed since Miki walked into the room and neither of us had yet to say a word to one another - we both knew why we were here at this moment.

I moved to the bed and pulled the down comforter to the foot of the king-sized bed. Having done that, I tipped the last of the champagne into our glasses and led Miki to the bed. She sat down on the firm mattress and slid to the middle of the bed. Before I got onto the bed, I reached over and hooked my fingers into her white panties. Looking into her eyes before I did, Miki lifted her hips and I pulled the panties down her thighs. Her cute four-inch cock was erect and lying against her sexy, dark pubic hairs. She really doesn't have a visible sack so the lines from her cock to her sexy asshole is quite smooth. I took one more drink from my glass before setting it on the table. I crawled onto the bed and moved between her spread-for-me thighs. Bending over, my lips kissed her nipples and caressed her breasts.

Looking up, I see Miki drinking absent-mindedly from her glass as she feels my lips on her breasts. My kisses begin to move over her firm belly, pausing to tongue her navel. My lips lightly brush her magical pubic hairs before I turn my attention to her hard cock. With index and middle finger on the top and thumb on the underside, I begin to stroke her small cock. My fingers practically cover it as I lower my lips to her crown. I dribble spit past my lips and onto her cock. My fist strokes her cock using my spit as the lube. My tongue snakes past my lips and flicks at her pee-hole as my fingers continue to stroke her.

I have only been with a couple transsexuals and not many men either and none of them have had a small cock like Miki. I'm intrigued and aroused by it as I continue to slide my fingers and thumb over the smooth skin of her cock. Miki is very sensitive to my touch as she starts to writhe on the sheets. I love fucking her cock with my hand and watching Miki squirm to my touch. But soon I want more and my lips slide past her crown and down her short shaft. The index finger of my right hand presses against her exposed rim. I pop the finger inside and Miki lets out an audible moan of pleasure.

Her little cock, hard and firm, slides in and out of my mouth. My tongue licks her crown as I nearly let her cock slip from my lips only to slide back down her shaft. My finger is sliding in and out of her tight asshole and I begin to wonder if she will be able to take my cock. Miki starts moaning and crying out in Japanese as her body begins to thrash underneath me. I bury her cock in my mouth and feel a jet of cum splash against my cheeks. Miki thrusts her full female-like hips upwards as I suck on her cock and pull the cum from her.

I sit back and savor the taste of her cum in my mouth. Miki's small, hard cock continues to thrust involuntarily before my eyes. It's really quite erotic to watch her. When I'm certain she is finished, I crawl up her body with my tits pressing against hers. With my mouth a few inches from hers, Miki opens her lips and extends her tongue. I part my lips and drizzle her cum onto her tongue. Miki seems to enjoy snowballing as much as me. I see her eyes open wide when she realizes when her own cum hits her tongue. She smiles at her own taste. Miki wraps her hands around my body and squeezes my panty-covered ass cheeks as we kiss. We both swallow and I break our kiss. "Good Evening, Miss Mizuasa. I do hope you are enjoying the bed turn-down service."

"Yes. Thank you very much. But you are much over-dressed." She rolled me over onto my back and covered me with her body. She kissed me quickly on the lips before starting to move down my body. Miki thoroughly understands the pleasure spots and it seems she is paying attention to everyone of them as she moves over my body. Miki slowly pleasures my nipples - my very hard nipples - with her tongue and lips. My nipples seem to grow and feel electrified by her tongue. I find myself grinding into her belly as she delights my body.

My firm stomach feels the touch of her tongue as she kisses from my tits to waist. I find myself squeezing the pillow behind my head as Miki nears my panties. Her lips begin to press against my erect cock through the thin panties I'm wearing over my garters. She can feel just how large I might be and she looks up at me in wonderment with a smile crossing her lips. Her fingers slip inside the waistband and begin to roll my panties down my hips. Lifting my ass, the panties begin to expose my cock to Miki. My cock is eight-inches in length and more than an inch and a half in diameter. And after the fun we've had so far, it is rock hard and leaking precum from the tip.

Miki looks up again, "Susan no lie Danika. You are Amazing!" As soon as the words were out of her mouth, her lips slipped around my crown. I could feel her tongue tasting and drinking my sweet precum as she does. Her small mouth opens wide to take the crown of my cock between her lips. Her fingers begin to caress my sack as her mouth slowly slides down my cock. Her touch on my skin is alternately soft and rough as my hard cock begins to fill her mouth. I try to hold still but involuntarily my hips begin to thrust into her mouth. Soon I feel my cock pressing against the inside of her cheek. The sensation of being pressed against her cheek further heightens my arousal.

My fingers begin to pull on my nipples as Miki's mouth is driving my cock to the brink. As I fuck her mouth, her hands tug on my sack and she looks upwards into my eyes. I know what she wants and I relax my body and feel my hot cum shooting into her mouth. A second warm, full stream blasts into her mouth and I can feel her gag on my cock and my sticky white cream but she keeps me inside of her. Miki manages to swallow all that I give her and sucks my cock clean before letting it slip from her lips. Miki moves up beside me on the sheets and pulls the top sheet over us as the room suddenly feels much cooler.

Miki spoke of her career in Japan and how difficult it is for her to keep her secret as a 'new half'. She spoke of a senior counterpart at a competitors firm that is also in San Diego for the conference. He is married but the two of them get together when time or travel schedules allow. Miki says he will get her off but enjoys fucking her - his wife will not allow him to do so. As she speaks of him, her hand is caressing my cock. I too, am playing with her cock. "i have never been with one so ... big. Do you think you could fuck me?"

Delighted she asked, I smile at Miki. We press our lips together and kiss as lovers do. Miki reaches into the bedside table drawer and pulls out a tube with Japanese writing. I presume it's lubricant and hold out my hand. Miki squeezes a generous amount into the palm of my hand as I get to my knees. My cock is hard and I rub the cool cream on my shaft. "How would you like to do it?," I ask.

"I want to see your beautiful face over me."

I reach down and press my well-lubricated middle and index fingers against her rim. I coat her asshole liberally as I move in between her thighs. Miki pulls her knees up towards her tits and her asshole is now exposed to me. I press the tip against her rim and push it inside. Miki contorts her face as she feels me beginning to open her up with my thick cock. I take it slowly as I press myself deeper inside her. My rhythm has me sliding deeper inside of her with every stroke of my cock. My tits hang over Miki and occasionally she reaches up to caress one or the other as I fuck her beautiful ass.

Over twenty minutes, I slowly fuck deeper into her asshole until I feel myself fully buried against her body. Miki moans or squeals as my cock splits her tight hole open wider than I'm sure she has ever felt. I lean against her thighs as I begin to fuck my cock long, deep strokes. As I feel her body accept my cock's thickness, I begin to increase my rhythm. Miki is crying out my name and begging me to fuck her. I feel my orgasm and plunge deep inside her asshole and hold myself firmly against her. I smile as cum erupts from my cock and fills her bowels. I'm panting and breathing hard as my cock thrusts and shoots a second time. Finally I push myself off of her and roll on the bed beside her.

Miki lowers her legs and tries to resume normal breathing. "Danika. You are amazing! I have never felt this way from fucking. I love your cock!"

I see it's after one and know she has work in the morning. "I should let you get some sleep," as I crawl from her bed. I go into the bathroom and clean my cock and take a piss. I put my blouse and jeans without my underwear. It's just a short cab ride back to my apartment. When I walk out of the bathroom, Miki is standing in a hotel room robe. I'm sure my cum is running down her inner thighs but she doesn't seem to care. She kisses me good night and smiles as I walk out the door. It's not until I look in my purse to pay the cabbie that I realize she left me an envelope. Once inside my building lobby, I open the envelope and count ten 100 dollar bills!

#

Being nearly two in the morning when I crawl into bed, sleep comes easy for me. The rush from great sex and the unexpected envelope of cash has me smiling as my eyes close on an eventful evening.

To my surprise, I awake a little past nine. I roll around on the cool sheets and try to find my way back to sleep, but thoughts from the not-so-distant night before has my body tingling. My fingers reach between my thighs and lightly touch my semi-erect cock. After a few moments, I crawl out of bed and walk to the bathroom. Sitting on the toilet, I lean forward slightly as I point my now-hard cock downward. A long, satisfying stream of piss courses forward. Shaking my head, I wash my face and hands. Pulling on my long robe, I tie the belt and walk downstairs to the kitchen.

Shari is surprised to see me so early. She smiles and asks how my night was. I'd left the envelope with the $1,000 on the counter and it's obvious she noticed it while making coffee. I proceeded to tell her all about the night with Miki and my surprise when I saw the envelope. We both laughed and talked about a pending shopping spree!

I finally checked my phone and read the one text message I'd received this morning. Miki sent it just after seven. "Danika. Thank you for a wonderful evening. I spoke with my counterpart this morning. He asked if he could join us this evening. He would be most honored to be on the receiving end of your attentions. It would be after ten tonight. Please text back if interested." I read it out loud to Shari.

Shari looked at me with her eyes wide open. "WOW! Are you going to meet them both?"

12