Tilting the Balance of Power

Story Info
When she's been too bossy, he puts her in her place.
2.8k words
4.05
34.3k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After my last visit a week prior, dread had begun to grow in my chest. The balance of power in our interactions had been growing, to be honest, a tad rocky; I adored you still, but what had once been a balance had begun to lean much too far, to which one could hardly call me a 'switch' if one were to look at how I acted around you. I needed to shake things up, and soon.

When you invited me over for dinner, telling me that I would be tied up and used for your pleasure, I bit my tongue and quietly agreed, meekly lowering my head and bowing my eyes and agreeing to come along, letting you believe that everything would be as planned.

I don't let things go just as planned.

And so our dinner date went as expected. You wore a beautiful strapless black dress that looked like your breasts were almost falling out. I had worn simple black slacks and a white button-up shirt. We relaxed and started with a movie. You laid your head atop my chest, you stroked my arm and leaned in to kiss me, you pulled away when I tried to kiss you, and you had me make dinner while you got changed and ready. Acting coy, I obeyed completely, moving to the kitchen and preparing a simple stir fry with chicken, sleight of hand enacting my plan.

And before the rope came out, dinner came out in your room. And at dinner, I fed you, sitting beside you. For a moment I even used my fork to guide a piece of the food to your mouth, slipping it between your lips and watching you, leaning in to kiss you after you swallowed. Our lips touched and I smiled. It seemed you were rewarding me. I just smiled and let you reward me, and I laid back, watching you throughout dinner. Throughout dinner I was quiet, and didn't seem to be all there to be honest. There seemed to be something distracting me, every time you looked.

Of course I wasn't really all that distracted, I was just waiting. I pretended not to notice as it seemed your movements grew slightly sluggish and you seemed tired. The slight yawn was a hint for me to sit up and lean closer, and lean in to kiss you. Weakly, you pulled away, refusing to give me a kiss. And when you leaned back, I grasped your wrists and pinned you down to your own bed and took my kiss, invaded your mouth with my tongue, climbed on top of you. There was resistance. Not much, but there was, and the confused look in your eyes said that you expected more resistance. But I didn't.

"Did you enjoy dinner?" I asked, as you squirmed. "The sauce was pretty good. It was a teriyaki sauce that I sweetened with honey and diazepam," I lied as a joke. The diazepam wasn't in the sauce, or I would be as helpless as you are. "Let me go," I heard you whimper, as in your voice I detected anger, fear... the slightest hint of arousal.

"I don't want to," I said as you struggled, trying your hardest to push me off. Your body was refusing to obey you, and was instead obeying me. Surely, your heart must be trying to beat right out of your chest, but sedatives are really quite fun. You squirmed, trying to kick out, trying to lift your hips against mine, but I pinned you, held you down, and forced my lips against yours, my tongue into your mouth as the drug took more and more of a hold over your body.

You were a strong, gorgeous woman, an absolute amazon, and physically a little stronger than me, so I evened the playing field.

After pulling away from the kiss, I moved off and flipped you over unceremoniously. "Let me go," you said, but I ignored you as I took the rope that you'd laid out, shrugged, and began to work. Tying your hands together, I tied them in a somewhat practiced knot, one I remembered you using on me before, your wrists held outward as to make the binding less comfortable and discourage struggling. With your arms tied, I drew out a couple other fun things, pulling out a blindfold that I had brought along and a pair of earplugs, slipping the former over your eyes, and trying to slip the latter in your ears.

You resisted, of course, pulling your head away with what little strength you could, and I frowned. Grabbing your hair, I jerked back violently, leaning in and blowing air in your ears, admiring the tiny shiver of your body afterward. "Bad girl," I admonished with the slightest of whispers, lifting up your skirt and striking your ass, ignoring the cry of pain you made, looking over and trying once more to push the plugs in your ears. More resistance. With a sigh, I shook my head, and announced, "You disappoint me. I was going to be gentle," I said before pulling out a long strip of cloth that had once been a towel, shoving it in your mouth and tying it to gag you. As you let out sounds of disapproval and resistance, moved to sit down, and pulled you across my lap.

Smack. Smack. Smack. A thunderous sound filled your bedroom every few seconds, as I unceremoniously spanked one cheek of your ass, turning it redder and redder, marring your perfectly pale skin with a flushed pink color before turning it red. Your legs squirmed and flailed but did nothing as I continued to slap your ass. Smack. Smack. Smack. Eventually, your legs stopped flailing, stopped trying to kick me, and went limp, as if accepting of your fate.

The earplugs went in easily afterward, as you seemed to acknowledge that you could do nothing. Curiously, I lifted one of your legs and dipped my hand between your thighs. You twitched and jerked away, trying to keep me from discovering your response to my treatment, and a second after a finger slipped between your puffy pussy lips, even through the earplugs you could hear a cruel bark of laughter as I took amusement in your plight.

It was convenient that your dress was strapless. My fingers began to unzip the back, and you were back to kicking and struggling, so I lifted up the back of the dress, saw that red area that had been horribly abused, and struck it again. Your entire body went as rigid as it could while pumped up on tranquilizer, then went slack as I undid your dress, pulling it off and setting it aside. Watching my handiwork, I admired your nude body, I admired your beautiful, strong and amazonian form completely helpless on your chest, watching you. Even if you tried, you could barely stand up, but leaving you as you were simply wasn't enough.

Spreading your legs from behind, I bent them so that your heels were touching your ass, before I tied your lower legs to their thighs, watching you remain uncomfortably. Reaching up, I stroked your hair. Pulling out one of your earplugs, I leaned in, and whispered in your ear. "You're beautiful..." I said, before I kissed you on your ear. I kissed your ear, I kissed beneath your ear, I kissed down your neck, all the way to your collarbone, before I gave the tiniest nip to shoulder playfully, and looked at you, putting the earplug back in.

Standing up, I looked around, scrounging around your apartment for something that I knew you had at least one of, and with a grin, I found your camera. With your own camera, I took a picture of your helpless body, one side of your ass as red as a strawberry, your arms bound uncomfortably, your tugged hair completely disheveled. An idea came to me. I grabbed and ripped your hair back, taking a picture of your face, pain visible even with the blindfold over your eyes the gag in your mouth.

The way you seemed to struggle after I took the picture of your face tipped me off to the fact that some part of the flash must have gotten through, and I grinned, pushing your face down into your bed, before I moved away.

Sitting behind you, I reached up, and touched your thigh, watching you go completely silent and still. My fingers brushed up and down your leg, coming milometers away, but never quite touching your pussy, the lips of which were puffed up and practically dribbling with your lubrication. In, my fingers would come, transfer thighs, and go out. I repeated the process, leaning in and kissing your thigh as your body begged to be touched, and I deprived you, each and every time. You began to struggle harder, as I refused to touch you, and I watched, once again giving your thigh a kiss, this time looking at your engorged, puffy lips, and blowing air lightly against them.

You squirmed and squirmed, and as you squirmed I would come ever closer, until eventually I brushed my fingers just a single time along the outside of your sickened lips and began to run them through the adorable blonde hairs that decorated just above your entrance when you were right-side up, and continued to run my fingers through them, teasing them as you squirmed, trying to make my fingers come closer, before you eventually gave up. Upon feeling you give up, I smiled, and leaned in. "Good girl," I said -- not that you would hear -- and kissed your entrance straight on, before pulling back, positioning myself between your legs.

So I kissed your lower lips, and I tilted my head, wrapping my lips around one side of your entrance, sucking on it. My tongue flicked along before I pulled away, slipping a pair of fingers into you, pressing them up against your inner walls as my tongue flicked your outer walls. My fingers began to pump in and out of you as you moaned through the gag, squirming and trying to pant, your body squirming and struggling as your legs tried to break free of their bondage to spread wider.

I paid no attention to toes curling or fingers clenching into their palms, I just continued to go to town, viciously pumping your pussy as you helplessly squirmed, beginning to pound your inner walls and attack them with an almost violent determination, feeling your inner walls clench my fingers as they began to twitch harder and harder...

Before I pulled my fingers out, gave your pussy one more kiss, and pulled away sharply, leaving you to whimper and buck, brought to the edge of orgasm and ripped away. You squirmed and twitched as if burnt, your body needing climax, your body begging for it, throbbing harder and harder as I moved to sit beside your upper body, grabbing you by the hair and pulling you back, ignoring your moan as I pushed you onto your side. Unzipping my pants, I pulled out my erection as it throbbed and pulsed, and grabbed it, slowly running it along your cheek, close to your lips, telling you what I wanted.

I pulled the gag down, and heard the word "Please-" before I outright shoved my cock into your mouth, grabbing you by the hair and pulling your mouth onto it, pulling it as deep, forcing you to take every last inch into your lips to where it remained in your mouth, pulsing and twitching in your mouth, the taste of precum reaching your tongue. I held your mouth on me for a full ten seconds, feeling you swallow once before using my hand on your hair to pull you back, and thrust my hips into your mouth again. It was a testament to your skill that you didn't gag even a little bit as I began to fuck your mouth.

I was merciless, pulling your hair back when I wanted to pull back and ramming your face as I wanted you to take it, my influence on your head slowly fading as I felt you beginning to move on your own, your mouth taking me in as you moved all your own, finally beginning to obey me, sucking on me harder and harder, the only sounds in the room being the soft sounds of my breath and the slurping sounds of your mouth all over my cock.

I felt myself coming closer as my cock grew increasingly rigid inside of your mouth as I began to groan, grabbing your hair tighter before ripping my cock from your mouth, watching a little bit of drool and precum mixed together dribbling from your mouth. "Please, fuck me, please," I heard you panting, before I moved away from you, stripping my pants the rest of the way off as I repositioned myself between your legs, reaching down and fingering you again, smiling as a moan escaped your lips.

I grabbed your hips and pulled them up, lifting them so that you were on your knees, though with your knees still tied it was obviously a difficult balancing act. Grabbing my cock by the base, I slapped the head against your lips, punctuated by a 'Please'!

I was almost tempted to leave you alone for my own amusement.

So I did. I got up, and went into your kitchen, leaving you begging, squirming as you expected to be fucked roughly and pleaded.

For all of thirty seconds. I climbed on your bed again, lifted your hips again, and rammed my cock into your pussy, feeling your inner walls throb around me as you let out a cry, and I jerked back on your hips, pounding your pulsing, wet pussy. I showed no mercy as I dug my nails into your hips, pulling back and slamming mine into yours. "Fuck me, fuck me!" I heard you, not really listening to the exact words but understanding their meaning.

I didn't hold back at all, slamming you again and again, my cock twitching harder with each thrust, feeling you tightening around me before I heard you let out a cry, your back arching harshly as you gripped me like a vice. Panting, I let your hips go, grabbing your hair with both hands, grabbing a handful as I drove into you harder. Drugged, tied, and no longer having your balance supported by my hands your legs fell so you were flat on your stomach; something that didn't stop me as I laid on top of you and continued to pound you.

I showed no mercy, pulling your hair hard enough to lift your face and neck from the bed, mercilessly taking me from behind as I felt my flesh pulsing harder, heat rising through my body, the desire to cause me to growl in your ear and bite your neck like a wild beast. I bucked into you from above harder and harder, feeling myself tightening, feeling myself beginning to spasm, about to erupt, about to fill you with my hot, sticky cum.

Seconds before I came I ripped my cock from your body, flipping you onto your side again and ramming it back the head back in your mouth.

You obediently sucked the head as I grabbed your hair from that angle and, with a cry, pulled your head all the way onto my cock as I came straight down your throat, my back arching and nails digging into your scalp, my world nearly whiting out as I panted, holding your head tight against me as you swallowed all around me, sucking on it, groaning all the while, my nails continuing to dig into the back of your head as I twitched, my brain going numb as I held onto you, moaning.

I held you there, sucking on it for more than a minute. I let you enjoy yourself and I enjoyed you before slowly I pulled away, no longer ripping violently, looking down at you. The first thing I did was undo the rope on your hands. Then the rope on your legs. I watched you pant, watched you moan before I flipped you over, climbing on top of your naked form, staring down at you as you could not stare down at me.

My body fell atop yours, and my lips fell atop yours. I took a kiss, but rather than having stolen it like a cruel mugger, I stole it gracefully as if I was a pickpocket that simply lifted it. I felt your tongue not meekly but softly flick against mine and come into my mouth, exploring and tasting as I tasted your mouth, my hands falling onto your shoulders as your hands wrapped around my body.

I chuckled and smiled, pulling out your earplugs and taking off your blindfold and looking into your eyes. "Why don't we get you cleaned up?" I asked, more telling you than asking.

It seemed that the balance of power had been restored, at least for a little while.