Tim and Erin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We didn't have it.

Ever.

I don't know but I couldn't say for sure that Tim ever got 'morning wood'. He just got up and left the bed to go pee then shower.

Always

With Frank mornings were a whole different matter.

I woke up with a full bladder at 3:00 AM. Frank had spooned in behind me with his arm over me and his hand gripping my breast. His breathing was so peaceful that I hated to disturb him but nature was calling loudly. I was slowly removing his hand when he shifted and he pushed his hard penis between my butt cheeks. Damn that felt good. I was instantly torn between enjoying the moment and the bathroom. Mother nature won. I slowly scooted off the bed and hurried to relieve myself. After I finished I grabbed a wet wipe to temporarily clean myself. His cum was still dripping out of me and I heard several globs hit the toilet water so I cleaned Franks pussy the best I could with a wipe and went back to bed. We had set the alarm for 3:30 and I probably wouldn't get to sleep again so I thought I might hone one of my new skills.

I was face to face with my new lover and slowly rolled him onto his back. His dick was still hard so I moved down and started licking him like he had taught me. We had not practiced this very much so I was unsure if I was doing everything right but I was determined to learn this.

I had been bouncing on the head of his dick for maybe five minutes alternating with licking his shaft and testicles when Frank started humping and moaning. His large penis got even harder and I had the head in my mouth while stroking him when his first squirt entered my mouth. I didn't get much of a chance to taste his sperm because I had to swallow so fast but it didn't make me gag so I swallowed everything and was licking the shaft to clean him when he spoke.

"You are the best alarm clock. Ever."

I giggled at his comparison. "You were so hard between my butt cheeks. I didn't want you to wake up and try to poke me there so I thought some practice was in order. Did I do it right? Was I okay?"

"Amazing. I must admit I was surprised to feel your lips on me but you did everything I like. With practice you will be the best cock sucker I ever had. Now come up here and plant my pusssy on my mouth while I recover.

Frank had me aroused in minutes. I was leaking his leavings from his pussy down his chin when I noticed his soldier awake again. I bent over and took him in my mouth once again and swirled my tongue around the head until he was hard enough to penetrate me once more. When I felt that he was ready I quickly pulled his pussy from his tongue and switched ends. When I was hovering over him I grabbed it and guided that glorious piece of meat between his pussy lips. I very slowly sank down until I was impaled on my lover.

"MMMMMMMM God you fill me so nice Frank." I started to move back and forth while slowly rotating my hips and crushing my pelvis on his. He reached up and started tweaking my nipples. He pinched and twisted them while I rode him. When I started cumming he grabbed my hips and lifted me then dropped me onto him repeatedly.

"FRANK I'M CUMMING PLEASE FUCK ME. FUCK MEEEEEE"

I raised enough for him to pound me from underneath while I continued my rolling orgasm.

"POUND THAT PUSSY FRANK!! MAKE IT YOURS!! CLAIM IT WITH YOUR BABY MAKING SPERM!! GIVE ME YOUR BABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBYYYYYYYYYY!!"

He suddenly stopped on his upstroke. I could feel his jizm filling me once again. I collapsed on his chest while we caught our breaths. After what seemed hours I opened my eyes and noticed it was 3:45. "Frank we're late. We need to get ready and leave."

"I own the plane. They can't leave without me but you're right we need to get ready."

While I ran a bath for myself Frank showered. I asked him to select the clothes he thought I should bring while I soothed his pussy with the water jets. When I felt better I dried myself and styled my hair, put my makeup on and walked still naked into the bedroom. My luggage including a new purse and briefcase was packed and a traveling outfit was lying on the bed. There seemed to be a lot for only two days but I wasn't complaining.

I dressed and packed whatever I was going to need for personal care and makeup then went to find Frank. He was in the kitchen throwing a light breakfast together.

"While we eat breakfast I'll have your bags picked up and loaded on the plane. Even though we got started late we are still early so don't hurry."

Frank had the delivery guys there in minutes. I blushed when I thought of these hunky guys seeing the state of disrepair of the bedroom. The bed was a wreck. I know we had left several wet spots from this morning's activity and there had to be spots from his dried cum and my juices all over the sheets. Our clothes had been strewed all over including my used panties and bra. Nothing was said or implied though. I didn't even see a smirk or grin as my things we're whisked away. Finishing our breakfast, we secured my condo and left.

I don't know much about planes but this one looked big. I wondered briefly why two people needed such a large airplane for traveling but then I saw the inside.

Luxury was everywhere. We had a full crew including a personal stewardess all of which Frank knew on a first name basis. We we're shown to our seats in the lounge area, buckled in and given the short version of the safety lecture. The plane had started its engines shortly after we entered so we we're ready for takeoff by that time Ellen our stew had buckled herself in. Ellen looked to be in her mid thirties, short blonde hair, a beautiful face and fair sized boobs, maybe 36 c or a small d cup. Trim waist and an incredible ass. Her short skirt showed her long shapely legs.

The takeoff was smooth so when we had reached cruising altitude I relaxed. We were offered drinks and breakfast but I opted for just coffee and orange juice.

Frank showed me our office and explained we had satellite, internet and communications just like on the ground. I briefly thought of calling home and leaving Tim a message but decided it was too early and to wait until I was in the hotel. The less communication I had with my husband the less chance I had to accidentally say the wrong thing.

Frank continued the tour with the full kitchen staff then the bedroom with a private ensuite bath. I was amazed. This was how the rich people of the world traveled. Waited on hand and foot, pampered and every wish granted.

Did I say I loved my job?

"Would you like to join the 'Mile High Club' Erin?" Frank asked me with a grin.

"What is this club. Explain please." He did and my face got red as I came to the realization of us having sex with his crew so close. I had never entertained the thought of public sex before. When I voiced my concerns Frank allayed my fears. "They are all totally devoted to me. Nothing we do will ever leave the confines of this plane. Erin you have to trust me. We are as safe here as we would be in your condo."

"Okay Frank you convinced me. Let's make it something special though. Something we haven't done yet."

I had started undressing as we spoke. Frank was mesmerised when I took my dress off and posed for him in my sexy underwear.

"You are so beautiful Erin. I love just looking at your sexy body."

I climbed onto the bed slowly in anticipation. I got up on my knees in the center of the bed and slowly unsnapped my bra while rotating my hips then holding the cups with my forearm. "Frank we can't do anything unless you get naked. Come on big boy let's see what you got."

I had a sexy smile on as I let my bra drop to the mattress. Then I pulled my panties off as I lay on my back. Playfully I fliped my panites at him with my foot. They landed on his face as he pulled his pants off. He grabbed them and sniffed the crotch noisily. Then while still on my back we kissed for several minutes then he started nibbling on my ears and neck then behind my ears. My nipples had been hard ever since I took my dress off but when Frank used his tongue on them they got hard as stones.

"Move over so I can get on my back in the center then I want you to lay on top of me facing my feet. I want you to practice your oral skills while I worship my new pussy.".

I tried to keep my focus on his dick but when he started working his magic on his pussy I'm afraid my efforts we're not up to his standards. His first nibbles on my lips got my juices going. First he slowly kissed my upper thighs and worked his way up to his pussy. His kisses then nibbles on one lip then the other then back and forth. His fingers were busy tickling my butt hole while his mouth stayed busy with my lips. When I felt his mouth move to my clit I almost bit him but pulled my mouth off until his dick was between my closed teeth and my lips. He put a finger into me then and started rubbing my g-spot while he sucked my clit hard. I'm afraid I screamed too loud as his pussy convulsed and my juices started running down onto his chin. My body was shaking uncontrollably with pleasure. How could he so take over my body with his tongue and a few fingers?

I'm sorry to say that must have been the worst blowjob I ever gave him. This man was so adept at giving me pleasure. He was continuously raising the bar. I was coming down now, my post orgasmic shakes and quivers had calmed so I once again started concentrating on him.

His dick looked harder and larger than I remembered from last night and this morning. I was determined to make him feel better. I used my tongue and lips on his hardness, making love to the one thing that would ensure my babies would be a reality. I even started speaking to his pillar as I rubbed it on my cheeks and chin. "Are you going to give me my baby today? I love the way you make me feel. You are so hard and you fill me so completely. Would you like me to rub my tongue up your shaft or my lips on your head and my tongue trying to enter your slit. How about if I suck your balls into my mouth and swirl them around with my tongue." I decided the tongue roll would get the results I was wanting. I had somewhat modified the training that Frank had given me to include holding his penis head in my mouth while swirling my tongue around the head then trying to stick the tip of my tongue into his slit all while jacking him off with my hand. It had the desired results when I put his dick in my mouth I tasted his pre cum fluid then I moving my tongue while I grasped his shaft. My hand looked so small as I gripped his manhood. I had him as hard as ever when he suddenly threw me off him. I squealed loudly as he positioned me on my hands and knees then entered me. I wasn't prepared for the forcefulness but I knew he wouldn't hurt me intentionally so I waited for his entry.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH fuck me Frank!!" I screamed as he entered me in one push. This was the first time he had been so insistent since we became lovers. Franks pussy immediately accepted his invading member and I pushed back until I felt him bottom in me.

AAAA RRRR GGGG FUCK ME BABY YEAH YEAH YEAH DO ME FUCK ME GIVE ME YOUR SWIMMERS HIT THAT PUSSY LIKE YOU OWN IT GIVE ME YOUR SON FRANK LAY THAT PIPE UP YOURPUSSYFRANKFFFFFUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKK MMMMEEEE...

It must have been several hours later when the captain announced our arrival in approximately 1 hour. I was still naked and on my stomach. Frank was in the shower so I stepped in with him. His cum immediately started dribbling down my leg. "Frank is there anything else we need to do to become members in 'The Mile High Club?" I asked.

"Nope we are full card carrying members now," he laughed.

"Good because I think you broke your pussy again," I said as I rinsed my body while trying to keep my hair dry.

" Let me check to see if there is something I can do to fix it," he said as he reached down to my smooth hairless lips. "Mmmm I think it's not broken, maybe bruised a bit. Maybe if I rub it a while I can get it to feel better," he said as he reached between my legs with his soapy fingers.

He was very gentle as he massaged my clit then when I moaned he slipped two fingers into my kitty and started bumping my g-spot. I could feel yet another orgasm approaching as he expertly tap tap tapped my hidden pleasure point. This one was coming slowly at first but within two minutes was roaring towards completion. When he reached behind me and stuck a finger into my butt and at the same time pinched my clit lightly the tsunami hit the beach and destroyed me. I couldn't stop my scream.

AHHHHH FRANK WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY PUSSSSSSSSSSYYYYYYY!!

I went limp with emotion. I started crying as if he had just shot my dog.

"Erin what's wrong?" he said fearfully. I couldn't answer him because I didn't know myself.

"I don't know. When you made me cum I just felt emotional," I said between sobs.

"Frank just hold me please for a minute," I collapsed into his strong arms as he turned the water off. He reached for a towel while holding me from collapsing and wrapped me up in its soft comfort. Reaching down to my knees he picked me up and carried me to the bed.

I had my eyes closed until I was lying prone on the soft mattress. Then I opened one eye and said, "Frank I don't know what happened there but whatever it was, I loved it."

"You scared me Erin. Please don't do that to me again," he said with a look of concern.

"I'm sorry Frank but you had me going and then you did that thing with my butt. I guess I just lost it for a minute."

"Did I hurt you? That was not what I wanted to do. Mary and I sometimes did that and her orgasms seemed more intense."

"No it didn't hurt. I was more surprised than anything. It was the combination of things and the eroticism of the shower sex. I don't want to do that again unless we are alone. You made me cum harder than you ever have. I kinda lost control of my emotions."

The captain announced our arrival in 15 minutes so we got up to dress.

I noticed our clothes had been removed and replaced by fresh clothing. Had that been Ellen? I wondered what she had heard, or seen...

I had never been to Seattle. My first impression was not very positive. It was cool and foggy with a light misty rain. After disembarking from the plane we immediately were picked up by a limo and taken to our hotel. By the time we got to the hotel I had changed my mind. The fog had lifted and the rain stopped as the sun came up to unveil an amazing skyline. Having seen it many times Frank was more interested in looking over his reports and planning the meeting.

We were escorted to our penthouse suite without going through the hassle of checking in at the desk. The suite was 3 bedrooms and a view to die for. It was up to me to direct the handling of our luggage so I made short work of unpacking both of us. I took the bedroom next to Franks so their wouldn't be any cause for rumors to reach Tim

Speaking of my husband I figured he would be just getting to work so I rang his desk at XYZ. We had a short chat and I had to reassure him that all was well, the flight was boring, the hotel is nice, yadda yadda yadda bla bla bla. Before hanging up I made sure that Tim had gotten the supplies for the paint job and that the project was running smoothly. He seemed evasive when I asked if he had kept up with the housework but as long as everything was clean on my return I was ok with his backsliding while I was away.

Frank was constantly on the phone so between calls I got his preference for breakfast and ordered room service. Our meeting wasn't until 10:00 so we had several hours to relax and prepare. Frank had the whole meeting planned to include my introduction as Mary's replacement. Our first meeting would be at the penthouse so lunch would be catered by the hotel staff. There was surprisingly little for me to do so I concentrated on setting the meeting up then dressing properly for the executives. The outfits Frank had packed for me were a bit risque for my normal taste but Frank assured me I looked absolutely perfect. I had never had sexy lingerie before but when I put the thong and bra on I suddenly felt like I would be on display for these people The dress was a stretchy aqua knit fabric that fit my every curve perfectly down to halfway down my thighs. Boobs were showcased a bit imodestly but mostly covered. My butt looked absolutely scrumptious in the mirror.

When the people arrived I almost felt left out after the introductions. Everyone gathered around the conference table with Frank at one end and me by his side and without hesitating started the meeting. My duties were to keep notes and fetch any documents that Frank may need. I was mostly ignored by the four men and two women.

The refreshments were handled by the hotel staff so I had little to do but type my notes on my laptop and look good.

The meeting took several hours but was over by lunch so at it's conclusion we moved to the lunch buffet.

"I must say Erin that Frank has outdone himself with Mary's replacement. You are very beautiful and even with your youthful looks you appear competent at the same time," said one of the two women present. She was older, maybe in her late 50s but stunningly beautiful.

"Thank you. This is my first trip with Frank so I'm still on a learning curve," I answered.

"From what I've observed so far you have learned very quickly and very well. I noticed your rings. Are you married?"

"Yes, a bit more than six months now." Erin returned.

"Your husband must be very understanding. You are traveling alone with a very rich single man," she said.

I didn't know what this conversation was trying to accomplish so I took the high road. "We trust each other implicitly and Frank is much older than my husband. My husband supports my decision to be Frank's secretary so I haven't given him any reason to worry."

I had a thought that this woman was fishing for information on my relationship with Frank. Or to put it bluntly, if there was a relationship beyond employee-employer.

I wondered at her motives briefly but before I could seriously engage her the leader of the entourage decided the time had come to end the day. With handshakes and well wishes on my behalf for my new position the people left the penthouse.

"Frank I expected our conference to last longer, possibly into the evening. It's barely afternoon. We have the conference scheduled for the two day stay. Will we be leaving now?"

"No Erin the conference concluded on time. We had discussed most of the points before we left. I needed to get with these people in person because I've found that teleconferencing has it's advantages but there is something about a face to face meeting that uncomplicates things. As to your other question we won't be leaving early. In fact I have been considering extending our time here to over the weekend. Do you think your hubby would be upset if we came home Sunday instead of tomorrow?" Frank had a smile on his face that told me I would very much enjoy our stay in the penthouse.

"I'm sure Tim can be persuaded. He has only painted two rooms. I bet since he has done such a good job he won't mind painting the kitchen and master bedroom. I would think he can keep his worries about his wife at bay for another two days. Should I call him at work or when he gets home?"

"I would hate to bother him at work. His job performance would suffer if he got the news today. Call him when he gets home tomorrow. That way you can have the supplies waiting for him to begin then and he can have the whole weekend to complete the painting," Frank had unzipped my dress as we conspired.

I knew where this conversation was headed. I had a question for Frank before the afternoon sexfest got much further though.

"Frank that woman, Sharon, was asking some probing questions after the conference was over. Do you know her very well?"

1...678910...13