Tim and Jim Ch. 01

Story Info
Tim is a fast learner in the art of gay love making.
3.4k words
4.57
3.3k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2024
Created 06/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

I was at work and received word that my parents got a divorce after twenty years of marriage. I was overjoyed and happy for my dad. They married at a young age; Howie, my dad was twenty and mom only eighteen. I was born a short eight months later. I was their first and last. They separated when I was twelve, and I would live with mom while in school and with Howie during the summer months. I enjoyed living with dad. He had a large number of male friends that would stop over for a visit and one or two of the guys would spend weekends sleeping overnight at his house.

It was a fun time for me getting lots of attention from the guys playing hide and seek, playing poker and taking walks in the park and sometimes fishing. When we played hide and seek, I could never find my dad and one or two of his friends. The summer I turned sixteen was when I discovered that Howie was gay. A horrific thunderstorm woke me. Sitting up in bed I heard noises coming from dad's room. I got up to investigate to see what was going on. His bedroom door was closed and locked, but I could hear three men's voices as they, what I assumed, sexually pleasing each other. That afternoon I asked Tony, one of the guys that was in Howie's bedroom what was going on.

"How old are you, Tim?" Tony asked as he stood closer to me while checking out my thin body. At five feet six and having shoulder-length brown hair I appeared girlish to a lot of boys at school and I'm sure Tony thought so too. Girls said I have an ass any chick would kill for.

"Almost seventeen. I heard you guys last night during the storm," I said looking at his deep blue eyes as he rubbed the small of my back with delicate pressure. "Sounded like fun. Was there a girl in there with you guys?" I smiled at him.

"Well, Tim, if you were eighteen, I could give you a bunch of information." Tony kept his fingers busy on my back. "But all I can say is, there was sort of like a girl in there with us. Maybe you need to ask Howie."

He removed his hand from my body, and I left the room we were in. I didn't ask or say anything to dad about what I heard and never heard any sounds from his bedroom the rest of that summer.

That winter living with mom I turned eighteen and some of my friends threw me a party because mom was busy working twelve-hour shifts at the hospital.

Richard was the ringleader of our small group of five nerds. He had a car, and we were off to his parents lake cottage to party. Richard and Sam were remarkably close and people at school rumored they were more than just friends. He parked his car close to the back door and popped open the truck lid to reveal a case of beer and two bottles of Jim Beam and two liters of ginger ale.

"Holy shit." I said. "Lucky it's Friday. Where's the birthday cake?" I picked up the Jim Beam and made my way into the cottage and placed the booze on the kitchen counter. Richard made his way to the utility room, turned on the water and fired up the hot water heater and furnace. Sam got the beer and Alan and Pete carried in the snacks and hamburgers and hot dogs.

After everyone had one beer they sang Happy Birthday to me.

Richard, being the biggest and strongest, grab me and placed me over his knees while sitting on the family room couch. He pulled down my pants and underwear then gave me eighteen smacks on my ass and one for good luck.

"Damn. That hurt Richard," I said rubbing my ass cheeks.

Sam came over to me and looked at my bare ass and pointed at my dick. "Look at that piece of meat and no hair."

Alan and Pete walked over to where I stood in the middle of the room half naked. Pete placed his hand on my cock and bent over and gave the head a kiss. Alan kissed my ass cheeks at the same time. I was getting hard.

Pete looked at me and asked, "Is it okay if I suck your cock? Me and Alan do it all the time. You'll love it." He had his pants down at his ankles and I felt Alan's finger playing with my anus. I looked over and was surprised to see Richard sucking on Sam's dick.

"I think so," I said. "I never had anyone play with my private parts, but that little kiss felt nice." I pointed to Sam and Richard. "I think they like it."

Alan stood up and removed all his clothes and placed them on an easy chair with Pete's. "Oh, those two have been lovers since their freshmen year of high school. They love cock. Sit down in the other easy chair and me and Alan will give you your birthday present."

I did what they asked and before too long I came in Pete's mouth who then kissed me and gave me my first taste of man juice. Richard stood above us as we kissed. Once Pete left my mouth Richard gave me a French kiss and his mouthful of Sam's cum. Pete replaced Richard's tongue with his semi-hard cock. Not knowing what to do with it, Sam whispered in my ear. "Just suck like you were sucking on a straw. Move your mouth up and down like Pete did you. You'll love it, Tim."

Richard and Alan were making out on the floor and from time to time encouraged me to make Pete cum in my mouth which he did with some help from a hand job by Alan.

After one hour and only one beer I learned to suck cock and swallowed three guys cum.

Standing up I undressed and got naked like the other four guys.

"Guys, what just happened was complete heaven for me," I said. "How long have you guys been doing this?"

Alan looked at everyone and said, "About four years now. You always go away in the summer, and we didn't get a chance to teach you before now. What do you think? Do you like it? Want to learn more gay stuff?"

"Fuck yes. I always thought I was into guys but afraid to say anything, but now I know I like guys more than girls. I do like the taste of sperm. Please teach me all you guys know how to pleasure a man. I love the taste I get with my mouth. My dad has a few friends I'd like to taste. Maybe even him too.

"Before that let's have a few more beers," Richard said. "I'll get the television set up and get some of our sex tapes to teach sissy Tim on how to use his man pussy." He gave me a kiss and went to one of the bedrooms.

We sat around and drank more beer and had a few shots of Jim Beam.

"So, Sam who taught you to make love to a boy or man," I asked sipping on a beer.

"My uncle Joe got into bed with me and taught me a whole bunch one summer." He played with his balls. " I was hooked. I dated a few girls, but guys are much cooler. A girl's cunt is so ugly. Smells too."

"Yea, I know," I said. "The only girl I ever saw naked is my mother. It didn't get me hard, but I saw my dad's cock and I dreamt about it for weeks."

"Would you suck him off?" Richard asked jerking his cock.

I smiled at all the guys and said, " I don't know. Maybe."

"Well, if you ever do we want to hear about it," Sam said.

"Yeah, some pictures too," Pete said. "I gave my older brother five or six blowjobs when I was learning. He said I was excellent at it."

I reached over to Pete who was sitting next to me and felt his hard cock. I opened my mouth and engulfed it and began to bob my head up and down. It felt good in my mouth. I swirled my tongue around the head to get more taste of him. He placed a hand on my head to let me know I was doing good.

I lifted my face off of him and said, "That is one great tasting dick." I kissed him and said, "I'm ready to watch a training movie."

*

Over the weekend we watched four hard core gay movies. I sucked each guy five times and drank every drop of their cum. I let Alan finger fuck my ass--- now called my pussy. I loved the feeling of his fingers in me. But I want someone special to take my cherry as my friends call it.

Back home Sunday night I laid on my bed thinking about Daddy Dick.

Chapter2

The next two weeks flew by for me until I got caught sleeping in my History class and was awarded two days of detention class which is held after school for one hour in an empty classroom. The first day I was able to do all my homework. There were only eleven of us, but the second day had twenty-two of us, all boys. Jim, a childhood friend of Alan's sat next to me. Not allowed to talk because of the rules, Jim handed me a note. I know what you guys did over the weekend of your birthday and I have a stiff one, can you help?

I looked into his eyes and then his crotch and smiled and gave him thumbs up. Jim was a senior who stood just shy of six feet and thin. I never saw him with a girl and had a few nerdy guys as friends. I didn't care and now wanted to see what he had for a cock. He penned another note that said, I have my house all to me until six tonight would you like to join me there? I put the note in my pocket and gave him a thumbs up again. He gave me a big smile just as the teacher said dismissed and we all walked outside. I followed Jim to the student parking lot to his beat-up Ford F-150. While he drove to his house, I looked at the bulge in front of his tan pants. My mouth began to water as I tried to guess how big his cock is.

"Alan said you really love to suck cock and drink cum," Jim said. "Do you know what?" He smiled and continued. "Alan and his older brother taught me to suck. I also have a few older guys I suck and let them fuck me."

Listening to him talk gave me a hard on and I had to adjust my dick. "Who are the guys you blow? How much older are they?" I asked as he drove into his driveway of his house that surprisingly was only two streets from my mother's place.

"I'll tell you inside," Jim said. "We'll get a soda first in the kitchen then I'll show you, my room."

I looked the house over as we walked to the kitchen. It was spotless.

Jim got two cans of Pepsi and we sat down at the kitchen table, both a little nervous of what was going to happen next.

"I've never done this before," Jim said. "You know...pick-up a guy to have wild sex with." He sipped some soda and placed his left hand on my thigh and gently rub his palm over it stopping an inch from where my balls were.

I had to laugh as I said, "Jim, up until my birthday party I never sucked a cock or drank cum. Fuck, that's all I did for the whole weekend. and believe me I'm happy you asked me over. I'm horny and want to see your cock. Can we finish our drinks later?"

He stood up and kissed my lips and said, "Of course, honey, let me take you to my room."

We were both naked by the time I was on my knees with his seven-inch cock in my mouth. I placed my left hand on his ass and played with his ball sac with my right. I used my tongue to caress the head of his penis as I sucked hard on his shaft. When I bobbed down on him my nose buried itself in his curly brown bush. I loved it, pure fucking guy sex. He placed one hand on my head and pinched my tit's nipple that got me super hard as he played with me.

"You better stop," he said. "I want to sixty-nine with us on my bed." He pulled his cock out of my mouth and kissed me saying, "You are a great fucking cocksucker." We crawled onto his bed and got into the sixty-nine. I felt his warm, wet, mouth take me as he reached around and fingered my pussy. I did the same. I was all over him with my mouth and tongue licking his balls, his thighs and belly button. He knew how to get me going and we both said simultaneously, "I'm going to shoot my wad."

I also added, "I want it in my mouth." My one finger in his ass hole was joined by a second to help him shot a nice big cum shot into my faggot mouth. We both came and cleaned up any cum that didn't make it in our mouths. We then faced each other and embraced as I kissed his neck and ear lopes. I whispered into his ear, "I love your cock. We have to do this again. Soon."

"I'd like that," Jim said. "You're a great cocksucker. My older friends would love to meet you." He got off the bed as I did, and we both dressed.

"Really?" I said. "Who?" I slipped on my shoes and followed him back to the kitchen.

"In time, honey," he said. "One guy, a lot older than us lives near your moms place. He has a nice cock and is completely hairless. He likes to dress up his lovers as a woman and does a particularly good job of it. He loves anal."

"Near my mom's?" I asked. "I'd like to meet him, but I don't fuck guys I don't know very well, plus I'm a virgin." I drank my warm soda while thinking who the gay guy could be. Finishing my drink I said, "I'm saving my pussy for someone special. I don't know who yet, but I'll know him when I do."

"I'll call my older friend tonight and see if the three of us can get together. I'll fuck him and you can use that great mouth on him, he can cum in mouthfuls." He tossed the empty cans in the trash, and we walked outdoors. "I'll give you a ride home, no trouble. Oh, he may want to have me wear a bra and panties and maybe even you too."

"I'll try anything that feels good," I answered.

In the truck I kissed him. "I had a great time but sorry it took so long for us to get together." I squeezed his tit.

"I know," Jim said. "But now we know we can be real good friends."

*

Two weeks later on Saturday night me and Jim sat in the family room of Mr. Don Javis who was Jim's older gay friend. Javis was also a member of my mother's Bridge Club. At sixty-five years old he was in fantastic shape at five feet and nine inches tall and about one hundred sixty pounds. With his salt and pepper hair, a Roman nose and square jaw he looked like a Hollywood movie star. He smiled when he saw who Jim's friend was. He walked right up to where I was sitting. I stood up to shake his hand.

"Oh hell," Don said. " Tim, I wish I had known you were into men we could have been together long before now." With a strong right hand, he pulled me into his body that was covered by a silk knee length robe. As he held me close his mouth found mine and we kissed. He used his skilled tongue and lips to play with my cock sucking mouth making my cock get hard as I enjoyed the feel of his manhood pressing against me. With a lover like him who needs a fucking woman I said to myself.

"Okay men," Jim said. "Save some for me."

Jim showed me his stiff cock that I love to suck. I knew the wonderful taste it gave me and how it got super hard as it pumped its warm cum into my mouth. I needed to show Don my skills on Jim before giving him the best blow job he'll ever get and want to take me to his bedroom as a sex starved girl.

I left Don's embrace and got on my knees between Jim's smooth thighs and sucked his balls into my mouth using my educated tongue to make love to the sack. Jim could only moan as always and caressed the back of my head as I played with his cock. My mouth engulfed his cock and began to do my cock sucking magic using my tongue and lips to drive him nuts before he nutted his sperm into my loving suck.

I felt Don rubbing the back of my head and neck as I performed for Jim's happiness. In my ear I heard Don say, "What a good cock sucker you are dear. I want soon, in my bed, only you. Jim will have to leave."

As Jim's baby maker became rock hard, I knew he was about to fill my mouth with his love juice. I wanted it and sucked like a baby on its mother's tit. I went down on him until my nose was in his beautiful bush. I loved the silky feel of it. I sucked harder as I move to the head as he shot a full load into my mouth. I swallowed as fast as he came not missing a drop. I clean his cock better than any cum rag could. I loved the taste of him in my mouth but let him go as I lifted off of him and ran my tongue over my lips.

Don smiled at me. "You are a beauty to behold as you suck cock. I want you here tonight in my bed." He kissed my lips and then looked at Jim. "He seems to be as good as you say. I need to be alone with him. You can stay if you like and join us in the morning."

Jim pulled me up to him and kissed me deeply. "I love you, Jim."

I didn't know how to react. Did he love me because I'm a good cock sucker or was he in love with me.

"What? I asked him. "You what?"

"I love how you make me cum," he said whispering in my ear. "Have fun with Don tonight. I'll be here when you two are done. He wants to fuck you so be careful. I know you are saving yourself for someone special."

I gave him a kiss knowing he did love me more than just for a blow job.

I followed Don into his bedroom, and I gave him his blow job but left when he tried to have put on a bra with panties wanting to fuck my pussy.

"I don't do that," I told him.

"You have the perfect ass for it."

"Maybe so but I have one person in mind to take my cherry," I said. "You have a great cock, and I hope we can do this again, but right now, we have to go."

He looked dumbfounded and maybe a bit sad or even pissed. "I hope also. Say hi to your mom."

I found Jim and we left.