Tim & Peggy Ch. 02

Story Info
Two middle-aged confidants consummate their relationship
8.3k words
4.65
30.9k
9
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/18/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sparktj
sparktj
439 Followers

Note -

In the first part of this story I described meeting Peggy, a 60yo married woman, at a social function with our respective partners. If you haven't read that story, I recommend you do before continuing with this one.

------------------------

Looking back to that Friday evening in the restaurant with Peggy, several months ago now, it's hard to believe that she and I had the sort of frank conversation we did. We'd met once before in passing but didn't know each other well, yet we chatted so easily in the restaurant and got to share some very personal information. I guess it was a case of 'right time, right setting', one of those rare occasions when two people found their brains were completely in sync, and we grasped the opportunity to converse frankly. At the end of an eye-opening evening she discretely passed me her mobile phone number and left me in no doubt that she wanted me to contact her. Not wanting to appear over-eager, I left it for a few days before texting her. She called me back and made it clear she was very keen to meet and carry on our conversation, so we arranged to meet the following Friday during the daytime at her house while her hubby was out of the country.

I couldn't quite believe this was happening so wasn't that put out when Peggy texted me on the Thursday to say she'd gone down with a flu virus and couldn't meet up. At first I imagined that in the cold light of day she was looking for a reason to cry off. However after a few texts and then a phone conversation it was clear that she was genuinely under the weather and disappointed at having to drop our plans. Much to my delight she called me a couple of times the following week and we had some lovely conversation. She told me that she was very affected by the exchanges we'd had that evening in the restaurant and was anxious to pick up where we left off. She told me outright that she was sexually frustrated in her marriage but was devoted to her husband John. She explained that she was at her wits end and wanted help from someone she could trust and confide in, in the hope that could get her sex-life back again.

I shared with her some of the experiences I'd had since turning 50 and how my journey had helped me deal with my sexual appetite, not just the obvious thing of easing my frustrations, but also by enabling me to re-invent things in the marriage bed. She was really struck by that, said she was eager to learn from my experiences and said that I'd given her some hope. I found her to be such a lovely genuine lady and so easy to chat to, and she told me how amazed she was that we had met in such ordinary circumstances and how we'd talked so openly. Peggy said she'd never chatted to anyone like it before and felt it was maybe 'meant to happen', to meet someone who she could confide in and trust at this stage in her life. She laughed and said she'd assumed such a confidant would be another woman, but added that none of her female friends were comfortable at talking openly and naturally about sex.

Our respective home-lives limited the way in which we conversed and most of our exchanges were via email, text and instant messaging. We managed to speak most weeks on the phone, but I sensed Peggy was more comfortable with IM'ing than any other means, probably because of its semi-anonymous nature. I still had an open mind at that stage about whether we'd meet, and half of me thought that she just wanted someone to chat to about sex. That was fine by me, though the other half of me wanted to take her to bed and help ease her frustrations more directly! Bad of me I know, but I found her to be just the type I'm attracted to; an ordinary looking older woman, the typical lady-next-door, warm personality, upfront about sex, keen to be sexually active and possibly rather naughty when the right buttons were pressed. Anyhow, at 54 I'm old enough not to be all doe-eyed and over-eager, but if an invitation was offered I knew I'd happily accept.

We made tentative plans to meet before Christmas, at hers, but subject to her hubby's commitments. She told me that she wanted to find a day when she knew he'd be out of town and far away so she could relax with me. Sadly our plans had to change again due to our respective commitments and her hubby's work pattern. We resolved not to rush into anything and to defer meeting up until the new year. We agreed that we enjoyed the written and verbal contact we were having; it was unsaid but I think we were both getting turned on by the slow build up in chemistry being established between us.

Over Christmas, we got into a regular exchange of emails that became a revelation. Peggy confessed that she found it easier to be more frank in an email than on the phone or in-person, and our exchanges become progressively more intimate and revealing over the following few weeks. She told me her story, about how her lack of sex had made her turn to online pornography over the past few months. But she had mixed feelings about it, as she put it "I'm a grandmother who's heading towards 61, I shouldn't be looking at that stuff". I told her I too enjoyed online porn, which comforted her a little. I also reassured her that she was among many in her age and social groupings that consumed pornography in a perfectly healthy manner. We talked about our preferences in porn and found we had a shared enjoyment of older women being pleasured, often by a couple of men. I was so anxious not to freak Peggy out that I couldn't bring myself to tell her I'd experienced MMF play for real on several occasions over recent years. She also told me she enjoyed movies involving bisexual men, and confessed to getting "very soggy" when watching mature men having sex together.

I had a real dilemma at this point, wanting to tell her about my own bisexuality, but worried I'd scare her off if I revealed too much. So I played it softly-softly, trying to assess her limits before sharing too much of my sexual history. From our daily exchanges it became clear how much her mind had been opened towards sex as a result of watching online porn and how she'd learned to manage her frustrations from a lack of sex with her hubby. However, because Peggy had not been able to confide in anyone she'd come to the view that she was in a minority, that she shouldn't be doing this at her age and that she was perverted. I had to do a lot of reassuring that she was among many out there, that her age was irrelevant, and that there was everything right about having a healthy interest in sex.

In the end I bit the bullet and told her the full extent of the journey I'd been on in recent years, about how I'd strayed beyond my marriage and had met more than just a few women of her age for recreational sex. I sought to reassure her that it was more common than she would believe, that older folks grew more confident with age, lost some inhibitions and still wanted to be sexually active. I felt I was taking a bit of a gamble admitting to my indiscretions and that maybe she'd not want to associate with someone who had cheated on his wife. I shared with her the changes that my wife had experienced in the past couple of years and how she was now far less inhibited about sex. Peggy seemed to draw some comfort in that and discretely asked about my own sex-life at home. I told her how much my wife now adored sex, how she vocalized her desires and feelings to me, and that things she previously found dirty she now enjoyed hugely.

As I shared more with Peggy, answering her questions and reassuring her, she started to respond in a way that went well beyond my expectation. She told me that for most of the past year she had wanted to find someone with whom she could have no-strings sex, that she didn't want to compromise her marriage by having an affair, and that she simply wanted someone she could trust and with whom she could try things she was increasingly curious about. She told me she didn't want to get to old age and have regrets that she hadn't taken her deepest desires seriously, but was understandably afraid of taking the ultimate step. She told me she wanted someone who could give her confidence and treat her as an equal. I wanted so much to offer myself but kept my powder dry, as I was keen that she did the running.

Then, a few days later she emailed me and blew me backwards with her request. She came straight out and asked if we could go to bed when we eventually do get together. She told me that from our conversations she realized that I'd learned a lot over recent years and that she wanted me to share my experiences with her and introduce her to new pleasures. She said she wanted a thoughtful soul she could trust and who'd hold her hand while she experimented. Even though we'd been talking more and more frankly over the weeks and months, I was still amazed to find myself in this position. I wanted her badly, but remained anxious at the responsibility she was prepared to place with me. I reassured myself that I was not the 'fuck & forget' type; that I loved nurturing a sexual relationship and that I would relish looking after her properly, respecting her mind and body. I re-read her email and realized I was very hard. Maybe Peggy had been right all those weeks ago when she said this was meant to happen.

We started making plans to get together. She told me her hubby would be overseas in a further month for a few days, and that she wanted me to spend a day with her then and, in her words, "if we're not completely exhausted I'd like you to come back the next day so we can carry on". We agreed our dates with heightened anticipation and I sensed a palpable relief in Peggy that she'd finally taken the plunge and made a commitment. Over the next few days we exchanged messages about our sexual likes and dislikes and found we had a lot of common desires to explore.

One thing she was keen to know was how I'd like to see her dressed in the privacy of her own home. She told me how her hubby took no interest in her appearance or clothing, and how she was looking forward so much to preparing herself for me. I was quite choked up when she told me this and asked her if she wanted me to help her choose her lingerie. I explained how I adore lovely feminine lingerie. She replied, "Oh god, yes please, I haven't worn sexy undies for years and would love to again." Warming to her subject she added "tell me exactly what you'd like me to wear, however risqué, and I'll enjoy shopping for it so much Tim. It'll make me feel so feminine for you." Oh god, bless her.

I think she was slightly surprised when I went into such detail about what I'd really wish for. I told her I was a leg man and would love her to wear fully fashioned, point-heeled seamed stockings in a tan or barely black shade, a deep, lacy black suspender belt or waspie with metal clips, matching bra & panties, and black high heels. I expected her to laugh it off but she called my bluff, said she loved the sound of it and that I had good taste in lingerie. She told me she'd not worn anything quite like that before and asked if I knew where she could purchase retro-style lingerie and the right stockings. I did, and directed her to an internet supplier I'd used in the past.

Peggy told me the next day that she'd placed an order for what she said was "a late Christmas present for us both to enjoy". She told me she'd tried using sexy lingerie to interest her hubby, but without success. She said she loved the fact that I knew my way around nice lingerie, and that she couldn't wait to wear it all for me. I told her I'd enjoy her no matter what she was wearing, but she was clearly very excited at the prospect of dressing up for me in the bedroom. Nevertheless, wanting to keep things simple at the outset, I asked her to greet me at her door wearing just a bath robe, and that we'd work up to the gorgeous lingerie a bit later so we wouldn't get distracted to begin with. She agreed that was a good idea.

So there I was at the start of the new year, looking forward to taking Peggy to bed in a few weeks time. I'd had my eyes opened so wide in the past few years by people and their sexuality that part of me was no longer surprised, but I was still expecting Peggy to have cold feet on the day. This would be the first time she'd played away and I knew from my own experience that it's impossible not to be affected by it, unless you're really hardened, which neither of us were. I still have bad feelings about cheating on my lovely wife, but I guess that at least stops me taking outrageously stupid risks. At 60 going on 61, I knew Peggy was mature enough to deal with it and I was thankful that she regarded our liaison in the same way I did, as an opportunity to have recreational sex with a trusted confidant.

As our dates got closer we continued to chat and share intimate details. She told me how much she'd been using her vibe at the thought of us going to bed. She explained that she hadn't had penetrative sex for nearly a year and that if it hadn't been for her toys she'd have gone mad. She described her soft silicon vibe she used for penetration and her small egg vibe that she liked to press onto her clit. We even had phone sex, the first time for us both, and we listened to each other masturbate while sharing our thoughts about what sharing a bed would mean for each of us. The sounds of Peggy's increasing arousal was a huge turn-on and it didn't take us long to each reach a climax over the phone.

On the day of our planned date I woke early with my head full of thoughts, eager with anticipation but still expecting Peggy to cry off. Bless her, she must have sensed it and as soon as she knew it was safe to text me, sent me several messages to tell me what was going through her mind. I got to her house at 930am, thankfully just a 30-min drive from home. It was a large, modern detached house set well away from the neighbours and not overlooked at all, so I parked as instructed on the drive and walked to her front door without fear of being seen. I rang the bell and Peggy answered it within seconds. My heart was racing as she opened the door. I was desperate to see her again after almost 3 months. She had a huge smile for me, and welcomed me in with giggles and with a flush appearing immediately around her neck, just as I remembered from that evening in the restaurant so long ago.

She closed the door, turned to me, gasped my name and wrapped her arms around my neck. We held each other tightly, not speaking, standing in her hall while we gathered ourselves. I buried my face in her soft hair, loving her warmth and her smell, and just wanted to hold her close, no thought of sex in this immediate moment. As we held each other I could start to feel her body tremble with little sobs and then I felt her warm tears trickling down my neck. We needed reassurance from each other in that moment, and we simply stood and hugged, whispering our thoughts softly to each other. Peggy slowly pulled back, held me at arms length and looked at me, tears running down her face. I reached out and cradled her face in my hands, called her name softly and we re-embraced, this time our mouths coming together softly for our first kiss. God I was instantly hard, that sort of emotion is hard wired directly to my sexual response. This was so right and I needed her badly.

We talked subsequently about that greeting in her hall, and were both surprised at how intensely it grabbed us, tugging at our emotions. We might have been meeting up just for sex, but we agreed that in the immediacy of my arrival at her home we realized just what a deep bond we had formed over the previous weeks. Thank goodness we had, because Peggy confessed that she had been having a major wobble just before I'd arrived, at the thought of crossing a line in her life. She said that our first hug had reassured her she was doing the right thing and how much she needed the physical closeness to get her emotions in check again.

Our equilibrium restored, we French kissed deeply, moaning softly into each other's mouth as our tongues started to entwine. There was nothing tentative about Peggy at all; she pressed her body into me, placed one hand on the back of my head and the other around my back, and proceeded to eat me like a woman possessed. We struggled to get air as we snogged each other and covered each others faces in gentle kisses. It's indescribable to encounter such passion but we were both so hungry for each other. The feeling of her pressing her tummy into my straining penis was so arousing, making my erection twitch against her.

She looked down and giggled. "Oh god, you are pleased to see me aren't you my lovely man?" she murmured, almost to herself. I managed to pull away and hold her at arms length to look at her. She was wearing a short white terry-towelling robe, no make-up and her bare legs and dainty feet looked gorgeous. I spotted her toenails freshly painted in her favorite shade and looking so sexy. I groaned inwardly. She giggled at the sight of me drinking her in and asked me softly if I still wanted her. I promptly pulled her back into my arms and cuddled her to reassure her. I whispered the same question in her ear and she looked up at me, stroked my face with her soft fingers, nodded her head in answer and told me straight that she wanted us to go to the guest suite and spend the rest of the day there.

I slipped off my deck shoes and she took my hand to lead me through the ground floor to a small guest annex at the rear of the house, a lovely garden room that backed onto a private garden. The room was beautifully appointed, bathed in natural light, and dominated by a large comfy looking king bed all in white bedlinen. It was a perfect lovenest. Peggy faced me and placed her arms loosely around my neck; pressing her body into me she looked up at me. Putting on a semi-serious face, her eyes still smiling, she offered herself to me in that moment and quietly spoke in a way I guessed she'd been practicing in her mind.

"Tim, I've waited so long for this, I trust you completely, do whatever you want with me, I want you to open my mind in the most wonderful way possible darling. But please forgive me if I'm a bit shy to begin with, this is all so new for me. Hold my hand and take me with you my sweet".

"Oh angel," I was choked up again and held her tight, my own tears running down into her lovely hair.

My penis made his presence known as soon as her words entered my brain, already hard and pressed against her soft tummy, he twitched uncontrollably as if to signal his readiness to comply with her wishes. Peggy groaned and pressed her tummy against him more firmly.

"Oh fuck," she murmured breathlessly. He twitched again hearing her talk dirty.

She'd confessed to me in one of our previous chat sessions on-line that she'd only started using the word 'fuck' with me, having always considered it a horrible profanity. She'd explained how she now regarded it as a word that made her horny when used for sex. I'd empathized with her at the time and told her that my wife had gone though a similar transformation, and I'd added that I'd had identical feelings over the word 'cunt'.

"Oh fucking hell, he really is ready for me isn't he?" We hadn't discussed this beforehand but I think we both came to the view at the same moment there in Peggy's guest suite, that we wanted to talk dirty to each other.

Peggy looked at me intently as she started to unbutton my shirt. "Baby, I want your cock inside me so badly, I want to feel so full." Her lips were parted and her breathing was getting more obvious as she continued to gaze up at me while peeling off my shirt.

"I want you just as much my darling," I replied, "is your cunt getting lovely and wet for me?"

"Oh fuck, I'm dripping, have been since I woke up this morning."

"Did you play with yourself before I arrived?" I asked her directly.

sparktj
sparktj
439 Followers