Tim & Sally

Story Info
A romantic story.
2.7k words
3.68
11.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My recent thoughts of this beautiful lady compelled me to write of our lone erotic encounter. As the years have passed, my longing for a second day with my beautiful Sally have only increased. We made a true connection that day. One single lonely man and an unhappily married woman took their suppressed passion and let it out for the other to see and experience. I will never forget it.

Sally and I met at the grocery store we both worked at in the early nineties. She worked in the meat dept and I was a pharmacy clerk. Due to the close proximity of our two departments, we met and developed a strong friendship. We both shared a love of college basketball and athletics in general. We would speak at great lengths about our passion for sports; but in time, we began to talk about sex and how we both were unsatisfied at the present.

Sally, at this particular time was in her early thirties. She was a wife and mother. Her figure can be described as curvy with full buttocks and breasts that were proportionate to her frame. She was medium height in stature with a face that lit up when she smiled. She often wore her light brown hair in a pony tail. Her eyes though were sad and wanting. I could see the hurt in them when we spoke at length.

Sally's husband was an inattentive man. He often ignored her needs and indulged himself on a whim. There were times she told me that he would go away for days and leave her and their daughter to fend for themselves. She later found out that he was having an affair with a woman she had known for years. As for their sex life, it was non-existent after the birth of their daughter.

At this stage of my life I was struggling to make ends meet. I lived in a shabby apartment I was ashamed to say I lived in. I was also in my early thirties at this time. I was of medium height and build and though I'm african-american, my skin color is very light. I was called handsome on many occasions by some of my female co-workers. I was extremely flattered by their comments but I never asked anyone on a date. I just didn't want anyone to see my living arrangements at that time.

My sex life was also non-existent. It had been for almost 10 years. I look back at that period of my life and know that I was suffering from depression. I worked at my job, came home, fixed a little dinner and fell asleep watching tv every night. I felt hopeless and was in serious need of a re-awakening. Sally was to provide me with that wake up call.

It was a Sunday. I had the day off and was watching sports when I got a phone call. It was Sally. We often spoke on the phone, but this time she had a little surprise for me. She was outside of my building and wanted to know if it was alright to come up and see me.

"Sally, why didn't you give me some notice before coming over here?" I said.

"It was just a spur of the moment decision, please let me come up and see you. " she replied.

Now by this time in our friendship, our talks often ended in a hug or kiss on the cheek. Sally would sometime try to hold on to me a little longer than I desired. I had strong feelings about her being married, and didn't want to involve myself in that aspect of her life. But, I was very attracted to her. I liked touching her and feeling the warmth of her body close to mine. On occasion I would imagine us together in bed making love. It was then I would stroke myself to orgasm and wish I was inside her.

"Ok hon, just give me a minute ok?"

"You're not upset with me are you?" she said in an almost defeated tone of voice.

"No, I just wasn't expecting anyone today. " "I'm not really proud of my current living situation right now. " But, you know all that right?" I replied.

"I do know that you don't like having people over but I'd really like to see you. " "I want my best friend. " she said.

It was then that I heard a little noise in her throat and realized that Sally was crying. I opened the door and she was standing there with tears in her eyes. She had on a simple white blouse and blue jeans that accentuated her curves nicely. Tennis shoes on her feet; and her hair in the usual pony tail. She wore no makeup and still looked as desirable I've ever seen her.

I took her very slowly into my arms and held her lightly. I rubbed her back with my right hand and felt her labored breathing against my chest. I also caught a faint whiff of her perfume.

I led her to the couch and offered her something to drink but she declined. She then proceeded to tell me why she was here and what had made her cry. Her husband was leaving her and their daughter for good this time.

"I've known all along about him having this affair, but I couldn't confront him because I needed him to stay with me and Elsa" she cried.

She went on at length about all of the financial trouble this break up was going to cause and how she wasn't going to be able to make it on her own.

I listened intently and rubbed her shoulder as I did. I thought of their little girl at 4 years old not having her father on a full time basis anymore. I could feel my own heart breaking.

What came next, I will always remember the most. Sally had been quiet for a little while and the tears had subsided. I noticed she was making a subtle shift in her position and was now closer to me. She took my hand and placed it on her left breasts. Even over the blouse and bra she was wearing I could feel her nipple grow. I began to withdraw my hand but Sally held it there firmly. I looked in her eyes as she was holding me and for the first time I realized she was in love with me.

"Sweetie, you're still a married woman. " "And as much as I'd like to take you in the bedroom right now and try to take away some of your pain, I just can't do it. " I said.

"I know that you're a good man, Tim. " "I know you don't go around sleeping with every girl that looks your way. " "That's why I fell in love with you all those months ago. " "Don't deny me this please. " she said.

I lowered my head and thought about everything she ever told me about her husband. I went back in time to those first conversations we had about him and all of his shortcomings. I never questioned Sally's proclamations about him because I looked in her eyes when she spoke and knew she was telling the truth. Now she was here with me. And I had to make a decision about how to proceed. I hemmed and hawed a while longer about the sanctity of marriage and how we both would be just as guilty as her husband if we made love. It was then that I saw another tear fall from her eye. But this time, there was anger behind those tears.

"What the hell I can I say to you to make you understand!?!" she cried. " Am I really putting you in a such a moral crisis, Tim!?!"

"I wasn't raised that way, Sally. " I said in a hushed tone trying to diffuse some of the tension.

"Being married means being faithful in my book. "

"Yeah, in your book. " she said.

During this exchange Sally had risen and stood off to my right as I gazed at my navel. I stood and told her some more things I was feeling and then turned my back to her. How she did it so fast and so silently I'll never know; but when she beckoned me to face her, she was completely nude.

I noticed no socks or underwear on the floor so all she had to do was take off four garments as quickly and quietly as she could. She stood before me with a look of defiance as if she was testing me in some way. Her sizable breasts were a sight to see. The nipples were already hard with excitement and were begging to be tweaked. But the sight that took my breath away was the triangle of hair above her vagina. It was trimmed and neat. Sally touched it as she looked at me.

"I remember you saying once that you liked girls with hair down there and pretty feet. "she said.

"By the look on your face I can tell you like my hairy pussy. " "What about my feet?" she said coyly. "Are they pretty enough for you?"

She had painted her toe nails a bright red and they were absolutely enticing. I revealed my foot fetish to her during one of our talks and I guess she remembered. She also knew to have some hair on her vagina. It was too much to resist anymore. I walked over to her and attempted to embrace her but she held out both arms and stopped me before I could.

"Listen to me, Tim" she said. "I love you. " "If you don't want this I'll put my clothes back on and go. " "If you don't want to go all the way, just touch me now so I'll always know what you felt like. "

With that said I took her hand and lead her to the bedroom. I was wearing a t-shirt and shorts with no shoes or socks. I took off my clothes and we both sat at the foot of the bed side by side. Sally was on my right and I reached over with my right hand and began to caress her back. Her skin was so soft. I grazed lightly with my nails and I saw goosebumps rise on her arms. It was then that I gave Sally the most passionate kiss I've ever given a woman. She opened her mouth and I tasted her tongue. I heard a soft moan from her as I extended my tongue to hers. I broke off the kiss because I couldn't wait to tell her what I wanted to do.

I pulled her back on the bed with her legs still dangling over the edge and whispered in her ear.

"I want your pretty feet in my mouth. " I said quietly in her ear.

"I've never had a man do that for me before. " "Does that really please you?" she said.

"It does sweetie. " "May I?" I said.

I arose slowly from the bed and stood before her. My penis was now hard with the anticipation of tasting her beautiful feet. I've never measured myself but I'm pretty sure it's at least 7 inches.

With Sally still reclining on her back I took her left foot in my hand. I placed it on my chest and she gave it a playful rub. She smiled. I took her foot in both hands this time and lifted the sole to my face. She had showered that morning but there is always a distinctive aroma from a foot that cant be washed away. I loved that smell. I stuck out my tongue and started with the heel and licked upward with a soft pressure. Sally squirmed with ticklish delight as I did this.

"That feels so weird. " she said softly.

"Do you like it?"

"You tell me. " she said.

She brought her other leg up and placed the heel of her foot on the edge of the bed. She layed it astride and exposed her glistening pussy. It was so wet it had made a damp spot on the quilt. I now saw that there was hair around her vagina as well. I wanted to lick up every once of her sweet cream. Instead I turned my attention back to her beautiful foot. I kissed the prominent arch and licked the sole again. This time Sally reached for her breast and pinched a nipple. I took her big toe into my mouth and she lifted slightly off the bed with a soft moan. I sucked it and saw she had her right hand on her breast and her left between her legs. The bedroom was now pungent with the smell of musk and sex. I remembered then how wonderful it was. I moved on to her other toes and saw how each one I sucked brought on more pleasure for her. By the time I got to the little toe she was fingering herself wildly.

"I can't believe I'm going to cum from you doing that!" she exclaimed.

I didn't answer her. I just kept sucking and massaging her sole with my other hand until I heard her scream out her climax. She was breathless when I released her foot and she curled up into fetal position on the bed. It was then that I saw her beautiful ass in all it's glory. Shapely and thick and soft as silk. I wanted it next but Sally spoke.

"That felt so strange to me but I've never had an orgasm like that. " she said.

I arose and took her other foot in my hand and repeated the process for her and produced another screaming climax that left the quilt soaked this time.

"What can I do for you?" she said as we lay quietly in the now darkening bedroom. Our boudoir was filled with her scent as were her fingers and hair. I was still hard after all that and I needed some relief. I looked over at her naked body as she lay on her side and I began to stroke myself.

Very slowly, I went up and down the length of my shaft. I just barely grazed the sensitive head and knew not to touch it again. I didn't want to cum too fast for her. Sally had now joined me and was stroking her clitoris and pinching her nipple as she had done before. I could hear the squishing sound as she went in and out of her vagina and teased her hard clit. I was getting closer to my own climax and began to touch the sensitive head.

"Let me see your face when you cum. " she said breathlessly. "I want to see it. "

I turned on my side to face her all the while still stroking my aching penis. I felt my orgasm coming and I held off no longer. I shot four spurts of hot cum all over the quilt and some onto Sally's belly. She was bucking wildly as she looked into my eyes and had her third huge orgasm of the day. Tired and satisfied, we inched closer to each other and embraced. We slept that way until morning woke us.

Sally left early that morning. She had to pick up Elsa from her mother's place and get her off to school. She was scheduled to work that day at the store and needed some time to herself too. I was scheduled to work also and needed to get my head together.

Although Sally and I loved and cared for each other, we never had another intimate session. Shortly thereafter, she was offered a job in another state and was going through a messy separation with her husband. There just wasn't time for us and too much going on in her life. We kept in touch through social media for awhile. I also got my own act straightened out and moved into a house I'm now very proud of. I date occasionally and have a very active life. Still there are days I think of my sweet Sally.