Tim Enjoys His Luck

Story Info
His mother's friend fulfills his fantasy.
2.1k words
4.48
244.9k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 01/25/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jeff818
Jeff818
37 Followers

“Miriam is going to be dropping off a package for me around 11:00. Will you answer the door and put the package on the kitchen table for me?” Sandra called to her son.

“Sure, no problem,” Tim called from upstairs. Tim was Bob and Sandra’s 20-year-old son who was home during a break between his first and second semester in college. He had grown into a nice looking young man, standing nearly 6'2" and weighing 200lb. He had nicely trimmed dark brown hair and deeply set blue eyes. He kept himself in shape by working out daily at the college health and fitness center.

Miriam Bailey, a long time friend of Sandra’s was 49, and had been divorced for nearly six years. Even though she was more than twice his age, Tim had often fantasized about having sex with Miriam. She was a petite woman, standing only 5'2" and weighing less than 115lb. Despite her small stature her breast size was a full 36D. She kept her auburn hair trimmed short, and with her black rimmed glasses, she always reminded Tim of a prim and proper school librarian. Tim was convinced this was part of the turn on for him.

During the past six years or so Miriam would often drop by Bob and Sandra’s house once or twice a week. And during her visits Tim would try to sneak peeks of her thighs as she crossed and uncrossed her legs and adjusted her skirt while sitting on the couch. The times she wore her semi-transparent white blouse revealing her bra and well-formed breasts would drive Tim nearly crazy. More often than not, after, or even during these visits, Tim would make an excuse and rush upstairs to his bedroom and lock the door. With Miriam’s image planted squarely in his mind, he would slide out of his pants, and after just a few furious strokes on his cock, would cum what seemed like gallons.

Now he was a sophomore in college and living on campus. And though he had been involved with two or three girls his same age, all of it consisted of just heavy petting. He was still a virgin.

And to be honest, during more than one of those heavy petting sessions, he closed his eyes and imagined the girl he was with was Miriam. Was it normal to fantasize about an older woman? If not, he didn’t care. Miriam had provided him with many nights of orgasmic ecstasy.

The thought of seeing Miriam again after a 3-month hiatus was arousing, even if it was just for a moment as she dropped off the package for his mom. I have a package I’d like to give her, he thought, and smiled.

It was only 9:00am and Miriam wasn’t due to arrive for another two hours. He couldn’t wait that long. He searched in his closet for his stash of porn videos and selected one. No one was home, his father was out of town on business, and his mom wouldn’t return before 4pm. Why not just watch it on the wide screen downstairs, he thought.

Tim finished unpacking his clothes and took a shower. He put on a pair of sweat pants and headed downstairs with the video. It was 9:45. That gave him plenty of time to watch the video, jerk off, and hopefully be able to answer the door without a raging hard on pointing at Miriam as he received the package.

He put the video in, rewound it, and hit the play button. He fixed himself a coke, and then walked back upstairs to get a small jar of vaseline from his parent’s bathroom to assist him at the right time. He could hear the faint sound of moaning coming from the downstairs television.

“Damn, where is it?” Tim said aloud, as he rummaged through four or five drawers. After searching for several minutes, he found the jar sitting almost directly in front of him on the sink counter. “Finally” he muttered, as he took the jar and a towel, then headed back downstairs.

As Tim came down the stairs, he caught the faint smell of something familiar. It was perfume, but not his mother’s. At the bottom of the stairs he stopped. He found the source of the perfume . . . Miriam. She was standing just beyond the foyer no more than three or four steps inside the family room. She was staring at the television.

When Tim saw her, he tried to turn quickly and run back up the stairs. Then he heard her voice. “Tim?”

Tim tried unsuccessfully to hide the towel and vaseline.

“Mrs. Bailey, I . . .” he stammered. He could feel the heat rise in his cheeks.

“Tim, I’m sorry, I didn’t know you were home. I told your mother I would be dropping off a package for her at 10:00 this morning.” Evidently Tim’s mom had misunderstood the time. “The door was unlocked so I . . . I’m sorry.”

Tim was caught with a porno video playing right in front of his mom’s friend, and not only that, but it was the woman he had secretly fantasized about for years. And he was standing directly in front of her wearing only a pair of sweat pants and holding a jar of vaseline only partially hidden by the towel he was holding.

“Mrs. Bailey, I’m sorry about this,” Tim said, as he avoided eye contact. He wanted to get to the video and shut it off. He had never been so embarrassed in his life. “I’ll turn that off,” he said, starting to make his way around where she was standing.

“It’s ok if you want to leave it on,” Miriam said.

“Huh?”

“I don’t mind, I’ve seen them before,” she said. Tim stopped and turned to face her. She had an expression on her face Tim had never seen before.

“You . . . have?” he asked.

“Of course” Miriam moved toward him and touched his arm with her hand. “Have you ever watched one of these videos with a woman before?” she asked.

“Uh, no,” he stammered.

Miriam knew Bob was out of town until the next day and Sandra wouldn’t home until late in the afternoon. She slowly ran her hand along his forearm. “Would you like to watch one with me?” she asked in a soft voice. Tim couldn’t believe what was happening.

“I would like to watch one with you very much,” Tim said.

Miriam walked back and locked the front door and closed the blinds in the family room. She took the jar of vaseline from Tim and said, “I don’t think we’ll be needing this” as she set it on the coffee table. His head was spinning. She took him by the hand and led him to the couch.

Miriam was wearing a knee length plaid skirt and one of her semi-transparent blouses. Her skirt slid up to her mid thighs when she sat down, and through her blouse he could see the outline of her nipples.

On the television screen a man was slowly licking a blond woman’s breasts, and she was moaning with pleasure.

Miriam asked, “have you ever done this to a woman before?”

“Yes a couple of times,” Tim answered.

“Would you like to do this to me?” she asked. She didn’t wait for his answer, and was already unbuttoning her blouse.

“Oh yeah,” Tim said. He was already getting hard.

Miriam slipped out of her blouse and then unhooked her bra and let it fall by her side. Her beautifully full breasts and bright pink nipples were now in view to Tim.

Tim gasped. “They’re wonderful.”

“Then be sweet to them and eat them up,” Miriam sighed.

Tim dove between her breasts, moving from one to the other, kissing, licking and sucking. Miriam cradled his head in her hands. She began to moan softly.

Tim slid his hand along her right thigh while he continued licking her breasts. She opened her legs slightly. Miriam pulled his face away from her breasts momentarily and kissed him deeply. Their tongues were rolling and exploring each other.

“Have you ever had a woman do that to you?” she asked, pointing to the screen. The blond woman was now sliding her lips up and down the shaft of the man’s huge cock.

“Uh, not really, I had a girl touch me down there before, you know.”

“Then it’s time for you,” Miriam said, as she slid her hands inside the waist band of his sweats. Within seconds Tim’s straining 7 inch cock was released.

“Oh how nice and hard you are,” she said, as she gently cupped his balls in her right hand and lowered her lips to his shaft. The feeling of her warm moist lips and tongue on his cock was incredible. He told her to stop or he was going to cum right away. Miriam looked up, smiled, and said, “You just relax and enjoy this.” A moment later the sensation was too great, and Tim felt the pressure in his balls pass the point of no return. He groaned loudly, and felt the release of spurt after spurt of hot cum as he held her face to his cock and shook with pleasure. Miriam swallowed most of it, but there were a few droplets that fell onto the floor.

“Now it’s my turn,” Miriam cooed. She stood, sliding the zipper down the side of her skirt, letting it drop to the floor. She stepped out of her black lace panties revealing a neatly trimmed dark bush. When she reclined on the couch and spread her legs, Tim could see small beads of wetness surrounding her pussy lips. Tim dropped to his knees, put his hands on her small hips, and pulled her gently to his mouth. Her musky odor was causing his cock to swell again. Moving his hands he used his fingers to gently open her lips and began licking her wetness, letting his tongue caress slowly up and down her slit. She raised her hips to give him better access.

“That’s right Timmy, just like that,” she moaned. When his inexperienced lips and tongue found her clit she cried out, and convulsed with her first orgasm, holding his head firmly and grinding her pussy against his face. When he pulled away, his lips and chin were covered with her juices.

Tim was rock hard again and wanted to fuck Mrs. Bailey more than he had wanted anything else in his life. He stood and positioned himself above her on the couch. Miriam was more than ready to. She reached between them and stroked him two or three times before guiding him to her opening. She gasped when the head of his cock entered her. She felt like an animal in heat now. She wanted and needed this young man to possess her. She needed him deep inside of her, and to fuck her until she screamed.

She reached around his body and pulled his ass forward, burying him into her completely. Her pussy felt warm, wet, and gripping. Because she was petite, Tim tried to prevent placing all of his weight on her, but she continued pulling him into her.

Tim reached under her and squeezed her ass as he pumped in and out of her.

“Oh . . . God,” Miriam panted, as her young lover quickened his pace. “You . . . are . . . so . . . good!” she said between thrusts.

Tim could feel the pressure in his balls building again. Miriam knew she was about explode with her second orgasm. The world became a blur. Both Tim and Miriam were reaching the peak of ecstasy as they held each other, locked in a rhythmic embrace. Tim made two more long, quick thrusts, and then buried his cock as far as he could deep inside of Miriam, and groaned deeply. She felt his cock begin to spasm, and this sent her over the edge. She buried her face in his chest and screamed out her pleasure, as wave after wave shook her body. Tim could feel her pussy milking him as he released his load.

They relaxed in each other’s arms for several minutes, and then went upstairs and took a shower together. While they were drying off Tim confessed his long term fantasy about her.

Miriam smiled and said, “Your not the only one with fantasies.” On her way out the door she stopped and said, “Oh by the way, I left your mom’s package on the kitchen table. Tell her she doesn’t have to thank me, I think it was a fair trade.”

With that, Miriam walked to her car, and Tim watched her drive away until she was out of sight. He closed the door and thought, I’m the luckiest guy who ever lived.

Jeff818
Jeff818
37 Followers