Tim, Lisa, & I Ch. 1

Story Info
Sharing of a wife can begin even before the marriage.
1.6k words
4.25
82.4k
61
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jam X
Jam X
358 Followers

Chapter 1: The Beginning

My wife, Lisa, and I are both 32. We've been married for eleven years. She is just as stunning today as she was when we met in high school, although slightly filled out. Despite having an eight year old son and a ten year old daughter, she still is only about 10 pounds above her high school weight. With short brown hair and blue eyes, she has a sweet innocent look to her. Her 36a breasts and cute, round ass add to her cuteness. Not built like a supermodel, but a beauty that is actually attainable to men.

We started dating in high school. Both of us were the first true love of the other person. We dated for about six months before our "playing" led us to taking each other's virginity. We had sex whenever we could after that...never being able to get enough. We often had to sneak it in our parents' homes or in the car--not the most comfortable place. However, we made do and had a pretty decent sex life. Nothing too extreme, but the frequency left us both content. A typical session for us consisted of kissing and petting, whereby I would get her off with my hand or mouth, then I'd don a condom and fuck her. Where so many people tell you how their girlfriends have these explosive orgasms the first time they have sex, I'll be honest and tell you that she didn't cum very easily from just sex. It took us well over a year before she had one from just intercourse and no other stimulation. And that wasn't even from me...oh wait, I'm getting ahead of myself.

Let me tell you how it began. In high school, we hung around with a large group of friends. It was not uncommon to find us going places in groups rather than just as a couple or individual. Quite often, when we went out to a movie or a party, we had a friend or friends along for the ride. This put a little bit of a crimp in our sex life, but we managed to find time, usually after dropping everyone else off. I nearly always drove, because my mother let me use her car anytime and it was big enough to carry people in.

One night after a movie, my friend, Tim, was riding in the backseat while we were driving around. It was rather late and we were trying to find something to do. The city we grew up in wasn't all that active and seemed to shut down by 10:00. It was too early to call it a night and there weren't any good parties that we knew of, so we just drove around, looking for fun or trouble. We had gotten something to eat earlier, so that was out of the question. We found ourselves on the edge of town and a back road that skirted the city.

Tim said, "I have to take to piss. Just find a place here and pull over."

Lisa replied, "That's the nice thing about you guys. You can just whip it out and go wherever."

I pulled over and Tim got out. Lisa pointed toward some houses just up the road. "Aren't you afraid that someone is going to see you?"

Tim replied, "Nah, there's no one around."

"What about me?" She asked.

Tim laughed, "What? Do you want to watch?"

"I don't want to watch you going, but...I wouldn't mind sneaking a peek."

Tim smirked, "We'll see." He headed for some bushes and proceeded to water them.

I was just shocked that she had said that. Here was my steady girlfriend of over 1 1/2 years, talking about wanting to look at my best friend's cock. I should have probably said something, but I was curious and wanted to see where this was heading.

Lisa and I stood next to the car and waited for Tim to return. It was a rather bright night. The sky was clear and the moon was full, so everything was pretty well bathed in a bluish glow. Tim walked up and started to get in the car.

"Well?" Lisa asked.

"Well what?" Tim replied.

"Am I going to get to see that cock of yours or not?"

I was surprised again. Not only by her wanting to see him, but by her aggressiveness.

"You first..." He goaded.

Lisa stepped back and unbuttoned her blouse, letting it hang open. Tim reach forward and pushed the sides open, revealing her small, firm breasts encased by a lacy white bra. Tim unzipped buttoned his jeans and pulled the zipped down. "That's about equal if you ask me."

Lisa unhooked her bra in the front and let that swing open. Tim again boldly reached forward, this time he pushed her blouse and bra straps off her shoulders, so that it swung open to fully reveal her breasts. The bright moonlight bathing her breasts made them glow. The cool breeze made her nipples hard are rocks.

"Go ahead, if you want to see more..." He gestured downward. Lisa didn't even look at me, but slowly reached down. I was behind him and could see what she was doing, but as his jeans and underwear slid down over his ass, I knew exactly what she had done. I watched over her shoulder as he reached up and touched first one breast, then the other. Slowly massaging them and then lightly rolling the hard little nipples between his fingers. Her eyes were closed and she was grinning....moaning very slightly. His hands slid to the side of her body and moved down to her hips.

I stepped to the side to get a better view of what he was doing. That's when I first realized that Lisa had been stroking my friend's cock the entire time. Although it was dark, I could tell that his cock was a lot bigger than mine. She was stroking him fast enough to keep him very hard, but not to get him to cum.

Tim, meanwhile, hooked his fingers in the waistband of Lisa's shorts. She opened her eyes and I thought she was going to stop him, but instead, she just looked into his eyes and smiled. With one quick pull, he yanked her shorts and panties down to her knees. He stood back up and she immediately resumed stroking his cock.

He pushed my girlfriend against the car and lifted her up onto the hood. As he did so, he hooked his foot in her short and panties and pushed them all the way off of her. He laid her on the hood on her back. He stepped closer to her, slowly pushing a finger into her obviously wet pussy. At this point, I thought about putting a stop to them, but it felt like they were moving fast, while I was moving in slow motion. It wasn't but a few moments when he placed the tip of his hard cock against her pussy lips. He paused for a second, glanced at me and gave a thrust, pushing his cock all the way into her. She moaned first in discomfort as her pussy expanded around the largest cock ever to enter her, but it quickly turned to pleasure. She rocked her hips into him as he quickly picked up his pace and pounded into her pussy.

Finally, I managed to force out a few words, "Lisa, he's not wearing a condom." I had never fucked her bare, but here was my friend sliding in and out of her without the burden of protection.

"It's okay. It should be a safe time..." she mumbled. Tim just continued to fuck her hard and fast. Her moans were becoming more audible as it was obvious that she was approaching her first orgasm from just intercourse. With a loud gasp, she came...the muscles of her stomach rippled as her body shook violently for several seconds. Tim gave two or three hard deliberate thrusts, then I saw his ass tighten and I knew that her pussy was being introduced to cum for the first time. After he had cum, he stayed pressed against her with his cock still buried deep inside her pussy for several minutes.

"That was great, " she said. He finally stepped back and his softening cock popped free from her pussy. A big rush of cum flowed out of her and onto the hood of the car.

I figured it was my turn and stepped toward her. As I reached to undo my pants, Tim pointed down the road at approaching headlights, "Somebody's coming!"

Lisa jumped off the hood and grabbed her clothes. She climbed into the front seat with only her blouse and bra hanging loosely off her shoulders. Tim had zipped up and climbed back into the backseat. The approaching car was, in fact, a police car. It slowed and shined his spotlight into our car as we slowly pulled back into the driving lane and drove away. Lisa had her shirt buttoned, but no pants on. She did her best to appear innocent.

Shortly after that, we dropped Tim off at home, then I drove toward her house. I asked if I was going to get some and she said that she was too sore from Tim's big cock. However, she did give me a quick (I was so turned on it didn't take long) blowjob in her parents' driveway. She got out and walked in the house.

When I got home and looked at the car in he light of the garage, I saw cum stains on the seat where she had been sitting. Plus there was dried cum on the hood of the car. I just knew things would never be quite the same. The next week, she went and got a prescription for birth control pills.

We knew that this was only the beginning.

Jam X
Jam X
358 Followers