Tim Stories Ch. 02: The Cigarette Girl

Story Info
A roughneck takes his friend's girl.
5.5k words
4.3
33.3k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loerics
loerics
959 Followers

Tim grew up near Oneida Lake in Central New York. Tim was bored in high school and found every excuse he could to skip classes. It wasn't long before he started hanging out with a bunch of stoners. One of his favorite places was a nearby house that had been divided into apartments. The ground floor apartment was occupied by a drug dealer by the name of Bill. There were always some people lounging around watching TV and getting wasted.

When Tim graduated from high school, he became an apprentice electrician. It was a union job and paid well especially since he was single and still living at home. Despite his success, Tim continued hanging out at Bill's little den of iniquity.

Tim was sitting on the couch smoking a cigarette in between hits on the joint that was being passed around the room. Tim looked up to see Daryl, a friend that he had known since grade school, enter the room. He had not seen Daryl in a couple of weeks and now he was accompanied by a gorgeous brunette. How in the hell had his friend picked up a ten? His friend wasn't particularly attractive and he was too lazy to work for spending money. The only thing he had to attract girls was an old rat trap of a car and it broke down as often as it ran. Tim was all too familiar with the car and had spent too many hours helping with repairs.

Daryl and the girl plopped down on the ratty couch with Tim. The girl sat in the middle and smiled at Tim when Daryl introduced her as his new girlfriend. Tim had his hand possessively clutching Tiffany's bare thigh.

"Hey Tim, meet Tiffany."

"Hi, Tiffany. I haven't seen you around. Where are you from?"

Tiffany giggled and said, "I'm from North Syracuse."

"Oh, so you are a big city girl?"

Well, Syracuse is a big city in Central New York but it certainly isn't a Big City in anyone's book.

Tiffany just stared at Tim blankly. She had no idea how to respond.

Tim asked, "What have you been doing today, Tiffany?"

Tiffany giggled and said, "Daryl took me to the Destiny Mall. I got this outfit today. I think it's totally kick ass."

Tim replied, "I didn't get a good look when you came in. Could you stand up so I can see?"

Tiffany giggled again and stood up. Her short shorts were a Western style and covered in rhinestones. The halter top left her firm midriff exposed and also showed a lot of cleavage. Some kind of magical pushup bra was straining to support her ample breasts.

Tim said, "Can you turn around so I can see the total effect?"

Tiffany touched her hand to her dark hair and blushed slightly, but she complied with Tim's request. Tim appreciated Tiffany's curvaceous ass and hourglass figure. Somehow Daryl had managed to find a magnificent woman. Too bad that she was a total airhead and a gold digger.

Tim knew that Daryl was making a big mistake. Tiffany was out of his league and she would dump him the first time a better opportunity came along. Even if somehow she stayed faithful, Tim knew that she would spend every penny Daryl made on herself. Tim realized he had to save his friend from a serious mistake.

Tim said, "I love the outfit, Tiffany. It looks great on you."

Tiffany giggled again as she sat down and said, "Thanks. Any chance I could bum a cigarette?"

"Is Daryl all out?"

"Hell, he took the last one of mine and didn't even ask."

Tim offered her one from his pack. "Help yourself but each one will cost you more."

"What does this one cost?"

"The first one is always free."

Tim gave Tiffany one of his Camels. He looked over at Daryl and said, "Hey Daryl, can I see you in the kitchen for a minute? It's about business."

When he had Daryl alone, he asked, "How long have you known her?

"It's been nearly two weeks. I think I am in love and she loves me."

"Are you sure?"

Yeah, pretty damn sure. Why do you ask?"

"Cause she's a pig. I could fuck her now if I ask."

"No way, asshole. She hasn't looked at another guy since we hooked up."

"Well, you've gone blind then because she sure as hell was checking me out. I don't mean my face either. Pretty sure she was hoping to get a rise out of me with her skimpy outfit. Tell you what. I was serious about talking business. I've got a few of bags of weed that I need you to deliver. You shouldn't take Tiffany along. Leave her here. If she doesn't willingly let me fuck her while you're gone, then you can keep the profit from the weed. Otherwise, you make the deliveries for free. Deal?"

By now Daryl was pissed. "Be prepared to eat crow."

Daryl went back to Tiffany and said, "I need to make a delivery for Tim. I'll be back in a couple of hours. I cannot take you along, but my friend will keep an eye on you. If you're good, I'll treat you to a steak dinner at the Turning Stone Casino."

Tiffany was excited about dinner and said, "Don't be long, lover."

After Daryl had left, Tim sat back and relaxed. The TV was playing reruns of Jeopardy! Tim yelled out "Box of Rocks!" when one of the contestants repeatedly failed to respond in the form of a question. Tiffany laughed every time Tim yelled at a contestant.

After a bit, Tiffany asked, "So what do you do?"

Tim said, "I work for Holt Electrical. I'm an electrician."

Tiffany gave Tim a longer look before replying, "I'll bet that pays well."

"Well enough that I don't have to bum cigarettes."

"I wouldn't be asking for a smoke if Daryl had the sense to buy some before abandoning me here. Speaking of cigarettes could I bum another?"

Tim said, "You know this one is going to cost you a kiss."

Tiffany glared at Tim slumped next to her on the couch, "It's just a cigarette!"

"Still I told you each one was going to cost more. I meant it. Smoking is a filthy habit."

"But you smoke."

"Still you are the one that wants my cigarettes. You can ask someone else if you want."

Tiffany glared at Tim before getting up and asking one person after another around the room.

Tiffany sat back down on the couch in a huff, "Cheapskates!"

Tim just waited.

Finally turned to Tim and said, "OK, but I'm not going to kiss you in front of everyone. I don't want anyone telling Daryl."

"Why not? He won't care. Besides we're best buds and share everything. Just last month I shared my date with him. I'm sure he won't care about a little kiss."

"That's disgusting. What kind of a pig are you?"

"I'm the kind of pig you are begging for a cigarette."

"Damn you! But I still won't kiss you here. Let's go into the kitchen."

Tim followed Tiffany down a hallway into the kitchen.

Bill was making out with some brunette. He had his hand up the girl's skirt and it looked like things were getting interesting.

Tiffany gasped and turned around headed back into the hallway. There was an empty bathroom next to where they were standing. Tiffany grabbed Tim's hand and pulled him into the tiny room. Tim pulled the door closed and wrapped his arms around Tiffany. He kissed her hard and drove his tongue into her mouth. Tiffany struggled momentarily before relaxing. At first Tim just held her tight and kissed hard. She squealed when Tim grabbed her ass and ground his body against hers. Tiffany moaned when Tim's hand pressed between her thighs and rubbed her crotch.

Tim pulled back and said, "OK, I think you've earned a cigarette."

Tiffany was breathing hard and staring at Tim like a deer in headlights. Tim opened the door and went back to the couch like nothing had happened. Tiffany joined him a few minutes later after she fixed her appearance.

Tim gave her a cigarette and went back to watching Jeopardy. Tim turned to Tiffany and gave her a couple of bucks. He said, "Tiffany, go into the kitchen and get us a couple of beers. There is a can on the counter for the money. Bill is willing to give out free joints for regular customers, but he is stingy with his beer."

Tiffany said, "I'd better not. Beer makes me want to smoke."

"Suit yourself. Just go buy me two beers. If you change your mind before I get to the second one, it's still yours. It's free, No obligations."

"What if that guy is still making it with that girl?"

"Bill doesn't mind if you watch, but I saw them go into the bedroom a couple of minutes ago. So better get a move on while the coast is clear."

Tiffany grabbed the money and headed for the kitchen. She returned shortly with two cans of cold Utica Club lager. Tim popped the top of one and took a long swig. It was warm in the room and the beer felt especially refreshing. Tiffany watched Tim enjoying the cold brew. She tried to distract herself with the tv show but eventually gave in.

"Please, could I have the beer?"

Tim handed her the can and went back to watching the show. He could hear Tiffany guzzling the beer. Evidently the warm room combined with the joints had made her very thirsty.

Sure enough, Tiffany turned to Tim and said, "OK, so what does another cigarette cost?"

Tim leaned in close and whispered, "I told you smoking was a filthy habit. If you want another cigarette, then I get to stick it in your pussy."

Tiffany jerked back as if slapped. "No way I'll fuck you for a cigarette."

Tim laughed, "Who said anything about fucking. If you want a cigarette, I get to push a cigarette into your pussy. Just the filter tip."

"You're a sick pervert."

"Hey, it's your choice. I suppose you could wait until Daryl takes you to the casino."

Tiffany sat back and stared at the tv. She downed the last of her beer.

"Damn you! Bring your cigarette with you."

Tiffany got up and headed toward the bathroom without looking back. Tim put a cigarette behind his ear and sauntered down the hallway to join her in the tiny room. Tim resumed his kiss where he'd left off.

Tim's hands held Tiffany's slim waist and pulled her in tight as he held the kiss. He slid his hand up her sides and cupped one of her breasts through her bra. His other hand was playing with her bra clasp. Tiffany squirmed as Tim unfastened her bra and dropped it to the floor. Tim bent down and sucked a firm nipple into his mouth. Tiffany shrieked when he flicked his tongue across her sensitive nub.

"Damn it! You're groping my breasts. Would you just do the cigarette and let me go!"

"I was raised better than that. No gentleman goes straight for a woman's pussy. There is a proper order for things. Since you insist, I'll skip a few steps.

His hand was now rubbing her mound through her loose shorts. When Tiffany moaned and arched her back, Tim pulled down on her zipper. He hooked his thumbs in her shorts and pulled off both her panties and shorts in one motion. The small room forced Tim to drop to his knees as he pulled down Tiffany's shorts. His mouth was inches away from Tiffany's gorgeous shaved pussy. Tim ran his hands up the back of Tiffany's thighs. He clutched her firm ass and pulled her pussy against his mouth. He worked his tongue up the length of her slit. When he reached the top, he worked his lips around Tiffany's clit. Tiffany's hands held Tim's head in a tight grip. Tim worked a finger into Tiffany's wet vagina.

"Oh jeez, what are you doing? You said you were just going to put a cigarette in my pussy."

Tim paused and looked up at Tiffany's startled face. "I don't want to hurt you. No way I'm going to push a cigarette in a dry pussy."

Tim shoved Tiffany's bra into his pants pocket before while continuing his stimulation of Tiffany. He licked Tiffany's pussy again before focusing on Tiffany's sensitive clit. He removed a hand from her gorgeous ass and pushed a finger into her moist pussy. Tiffany moaned and arched her back. Tim worked his finger across her G-spot. When he pulled his finger out, he replaced it with two. Tim flicked his tongue across Tiffany's clit over and over as he thrust his fingers into Tiffany's pussy. She was gasping for breath and twisting her body on Tim's fingers. Tim could tell she was getting close to a climax when he pulled his fingers from her pussy.

Tiffany looked down at Tim and said, "You can't stop now!"

Tim laughed and said, "Well I just did."

He took the cigarette from behind his ear and easily pushed the filter into her dripping pussy. He rotated it around to coat the filter in the poor girls juices. Tim inhaled deeply to savor the aroma of her nectar.

Tim stood up and said, "You can have a cigarette when you come back to the tv room."

Tim left Tiffany standing frustrated in the bathroom and walked back to the couch. Bill was back with the girl he had just fucked.

Tim held the cigarette under Bill's nose and said, "See if you can tell the aroma."

Bill sniffed the wet cigarette and wrinkled his forehead. His girlfriend was also puzzled. Tim walked around the room and asked one person after another. Finally, the light went on in someone's eyes.

"It smells like a pussy!"

Bill laughed and said, "Let me smell it again."

By the time, Tiffany came back to the room everyone was laughing. Tiffany looked at Tim in puzzlement.

Tiffany whispered to Tim, "Do you have my bra? I'd like it back, please.

Tim replied, "I'll return it later. It was a pain getting it off. I'm sure you'll want another smoke."

Tim said, "Speaking of cigarette, here is your reward. You earned it."

Tiffany took the cigarette from Tim and sat down. She lit it and took a deep drag. Tim put the flavored cigarette back in the pack upside down. It was his lucky cigarette. He was hoping for another.

She looked around the room and said, "What's the joke?"

"I guess no one knew that Camel came out with a line of flavored cigarettes."

Tiffany wasn't the brightest person but eventually even she understood the joke.

Tiffany leaned in and hissed, "You fucking bastard!"

"Hey, I warned you there was a price."

Tim sat back and relaxed for another tv rerun. Smoking weed always made him hungry.

Tim asked Tiffany, "Are you hungry?"

Tiffany said, "I'm starved, but I don't think I can afford your price."

"Hey, no worries. I told Daryl I would take care of you. Everyone needs to eat. It's totally free. I only charge for bad habits."

He called up the local pizza joint and ordered delivery. He knew the delivery man so he asked him to pick up a six pack of Labatt's Blue.

When the pizza and beer arrived, Tim generously shared both with Tiffany. He was surprised at how hungry she was. He wondered if Daryl had fed her at all today.

Tim kept an eye on Tiffany after she finished eating. She was fidgeting and biting her lip. Tim knew the symptoms. She was getting desperate for a smoke; however, she was nervous about what it would cost.

"When do you think Daryl will be back?"

"One of the customers wasn't at home in Utica so he has to run out to Camden to make the delivery. I'd say he'll be gone another two hours or so."

"Shit!"

Tiffany went back to fidgeting. Tim was patient and just waited. Tiffany begged a couple of new arrivals for a cigarette. One of them as if he was about to offer one, but Tim shook his head behind Tiffany's back. Frustrated, she flopped down on the couch again.

Tiffany put a hand on Tim's upper thigh and stroked her hand up to his crotch.

She leaned in and said, "Maybe I could give you a hand job for a cigarette?"

"No way, I'm the one who sets the price."

Tiffany glared at Tim. "Ok, so what is the cost this time?"

"I get to stick a cigarette in your ass."

"You disgusting pig!"

"Take it or leave it."

"Please, I need the cigarette!"

"You'll survive without it. Definitely better for you."

Tiffany stewed for several minutes.

"So that's it? Just the cigarette in the ass?"

"Well, it'll take some preparation. You cannot just stick a cigarette in someone's tight ass."

It was several more minutes before Tiffany sprung to her feet and said, "Let's get it over with."

Tim followed her to the small bathroom. He started off like the last two times. He kissed her hard while rubbing her mound through her shorts. His fingers found the zipper and he pulled her shorts and panties to the floor. Again he knelt on the floor and grabbed her firm ass. He drew his tongue up and down her moist slit. This time, he worked two fingers into her vagina while he licked her clit.

"What are you doing? How is groping my pussy going to help you get a cigarette into my ass?"

"Well, first off, you complained about leaving you short last time. Second, I need some moisture to lubricate your ass."

When Tim got Tiffany back to where he'd left her the last time, he stood up. He kept rubbing her slit as he turned Tiffany around and bent her over the sink. He pushed her feet apart and pushed his erection between her thighs. He rubbed his hard cock along the length of her engorged pussy. Tiffany moaned every time the head of his cock brushed against her clit. Finally, Tim pulled back and placed the head of his cock at the entrance to Tiffany's dripping vagina. He held still except for his fingers circling around her clit.

"What are you waiting for? Just get it over with."

Tiffany pushed her hips back at the same time Tim drove forward. His hard cock plunged into the depths of Tiffany's warm, wet pussy. Tiffany moaned.

Tim pulled Tiffany's hips tight against his straining cock and said, "Jeez, what a sweet piece of ass you are. With a body like yours, you could have your pick of guys. I have no idea why you are hanging out with Daryl. I love him like a brother, but he'll always be a loser. The best you can hope for is that he doesn't spend the rest of his life in jail for dealing drugs. You need someone with a real future."

Tiffany ground her ass against Tim's cock and said, "What I need is for you to shut up and get it over with. All I really want is a fucking cigarette. Spare me the lecture!"

Tim pulled back very slowly until the head of his cock was barely inside the lips of Tiffany's pussy. He held still for a second before plunging back into her engorged pussy. Tiffany squeaked from the force. Again Tim pulled back slowly. This time when he pushed back in, Tiffany met his charge with a thrust of her hips. Tiffany was regularly squealing as they set up a slow, steady rhythm. Tim kept one hand on her hips for leverage while using his free hand to tease her clit.

Tiffany felt a warm feeling building in her pussy and begged Tim to pick up the pace. Instead when Tim though Tiffany was getting close to an orgasm, he slowed down and moved both hands to her hips. He held her tight to prevent her humping him to obtain her relief. Time after time, Tiffany got close to an orgasm only to have Tim frustrate her.

"Damn you, fuck me, fuck me hard, you bastard."

Instead, Tim pulled back as far as he could and pushed a finger against Tiffany's ass. He had just wet his finger with Tiffany's nectar that was running down her thighs. Tiffany was trapped between the hand on her hip and the finger pressing into her ass. He worked his finger around in her back-channel until he was satisfied. He pulled the cigarette from behind his ear and pushed the filter end into Tiffany's stretched ass. He rotated the cigarette around before putting the flavored cigarette back behind his ear.

Tim heard the rumble of Daryl's beat up car pulling up to the house When he heard his friends voice from the living room, he began to slam his cock into Tiffany. Their bodies slapped together hard and fast as they both picked up the pace. Tim pinched Tiffany's clit and rolled the sensitive nub between his fingers. Tiffany screamed as her body shuddered in release. Her pussy clenched around Tim's cock over and over, causing his sperm to flood the warm depths of Tiffany's pussy. Tim grunted as Tiffany milked every last drop of his seed.

Tim collapsed against Tiffany's back as the pair slid to the floor. Tim recovered first and he quickly slipped Tiffany's panties into his pants pocket. He pulled out a marker from his pocket and deftly scrawled his initials on Tiffany's ass cheek. It was the same mark he used to indicate his electrical work was complete on items like a junction box. He had dressed before Tiffany finally roused herself.

loerics
loerics
959 Followers
12