Timber Mountain Delights

Story Info
Incest on Timber Mountain has several rules.
7.7k words
4.11
115.7k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Plautus69
Plautus69
18 Followers

Incest on Timber Mountain has several rules. Restraint isn't one of them. Suzie, like her siblings before her, became a woman the night of her 18th birthday. What followed was more and more sex. Free and easy are the words she uses to describe the sexual activities of her family.

*

Prolog

My name is Malcolm Hargrove. My vocation is that of a writer. Portions of some of my works are a bit of an erotic nature. I don't fully understand what it is about me and my vocation that encourages people to share their most intimate experiences for me to include in my next novel but it seems to happen with some degree of frequency.

This instance occurred because of my willingness to probe further into the meanings surrounding a comment.

It was quite by accident that I met Suzie in Richmond, Virginia where I was gathering some research for a novel that I had in progress. The city had given me more than I had anticipated and I was at Rudy's Bar and Grill trying to glean the usable from the rest.

I had been studying my notes and not paying much attention of my surroundings. I noticed that my coffee cup was nearly empty and what was left was cold. I raised my hand to signal my waitress, a cute redhead in her early twenties. My hand struck Suzie in the right breast. Needless to say we both were surprised. I was quite embarrassed as well. I rose from my chair and apologized profusely. Suzie smiled and told me not to worry about it. It was an accident.

I was immediately struck with her beauty and asked her to join me and allow me to make up for my clumsiness by buying her lunch. It is beyond me why she should have consented.

But consent she did. I was a bit tongue tied, an unusual occurrence for me, perhaps because of her good looks and the erotic vibes that emanated from her.

She thanked me for my invitation and said that she was actually here to meet someone but had arrived a bit early. She smiled a lovely smile and suggested that perhaps a ginger ale would be nice while she waited for her date.

In the following few minutes she seemed intrigued about my vocation. She told me of her background of being raised in the back woods of Timber Mountain in West Virginia.

I told her that she talked like she had been educated in the DC area.

She looked away and responded that she had been learning proper English and etiquette at the behest of her benefactor here in Richmond.

I didn't have the right to probe but I suppose my writing wouldn't be successful if I didn't take advantage of every opportunity to broaden my experiences and those of others. Her lovely appearance and that last statement aroused my curiosity. So I probed.

She replied that perhaps another time. I reached into my briefcase and extracted a paperback copy of "The Anxious Victim", the most recent of my novels and asked her to read it. I gave her one of my cards with my cell phone number and asked her to call me if she would like to elaborate about her background and experiences.

She called me three days later and invited me to her apartment. Over the following month we spent over 30 hours discussing her story. You be the judge about the taboo that she and her family engage in. Being with her in person has prevented me from passing judgment. Her persona and her beauty belie her background.

As she told of her experiences in West Virginia she reverted to her uneducated pattern of speech.

Her story began...

Chapter 1

Grand-daddy's whiskers tickled when they brushed against my nipples. They was still ticklin'while he was a movin' down my belly and they tickled inside my legs when he pushed his mouth against my cunny. I forgot about the tickle when he begun to a lickin' and a suckin' on my cunny.

I begun to push agin' his mouth. His tongue was lapping up and down my slit. Then he seemed to suck my clitty into his mouth and was lapping it hard and fast with his good old tongue. I got my good time feelin' just then. It was real good too.

Grand-daddy lapped at my cunny for a little while longer and then raised up and said out loud, "My, my, that there is some real sweet cunny hunny!

Then he put his thing against my cunny and pushed hard. It went in and tore through that thing and it hurt like hell. I hollered out just like my sisters had afore me. Grand-daddy started humping agin' me like billy-dog-gone it.

The hurtin' went away pretty soon and it warn't too bad. It seemed like the longer he humped the better things got. I was startin' to feel like a good time feelin' was gonna be happenin'.

As it got better and better I started humpin back and squealed out, "Oh, grand-daddy I never had felt nothin' that were this good!"

I was a shaking and squealin' and my good time feelin' come on real big and I just dropped back on the bed and grand-daddy he pushed hard agin' me and bellered like a big ole mule. I could feel him a squirtin' in my cunny and it felt real hot.

Grand-daddy he raised up and turned to momma and said, "This here one's real good. Best of the lot I reckon. She's gonna make a man fergit all his troubles when he gets to pokin' her."

He climbed off the bed and ever'one started clapping and rushin' to the bed. They was huggin' and kissin' me and I felt real proud. Grand-daddy had a made me officially a growed-up woman.

Ever'one amounted to momma, daddy and my two sisters, Sara Mae and Sally Mae, my three brothers Sammy Buck, Sheldon Buck, and Steven Buck. You see in our clan when a gal reached her eighteenth birthday Grand-daddy was to be the one to give her the first time poke. Grand-daddy takes his responsibility real serious.

He always says, "No child in our clan was to get a poke until they was all growed up age wise."

So all us youngins' was virgins until we reached eighteen. Sometimes it was real hard to obey grand-daddy's law. But after 18—well Katy bar the door we was a pokin' right regular. The whole bunch of us is supposed to watch grand-daddy poke one of the gals for the first time.

The boys they was to get their first poke same way as the girls. Usta was grand-momma was the one that gave them their first. Now was momma's job. I had seen my all my brothers and sisters get their first poke and I seen them get it agin' with others in the family.

We ain't necessarily supposed to watch the others but I never could resist to be sneakin' around and a peekin' when I heard some one of 'em goin' at it; which with the Bucks was just about any time. I even snuck and watched momma and daddy doin' it. I guess watching made me want to get old enuf so's I could get a poke too. I was always a rubbin' my cunny and it would git real wet. Sometimes I could get my good time feeling usin' my finger on that clitty thing while I watched.

After Grand-daddy had his way with me I knowed that that I was gonna git poked by all three of the Bucks and daddy too. Probably not tonight but I knew that I was gonna be real busy for the next week. After that they would lose interest some but like my sisters I reckoned I was not goin' to havin' to use my finger for a good time feelin' very often.

The oldest Buck, Sammy, was the first to take a turn after grand-daddy. He hopped on me that very night after grand-daddy had left me alone. He never asked nothin'. He just climbed in bed with me and pulled my legs apart and stuck his thing in me and humped like one of the dogs in the yard. He spurted in me pretty quick.

I never even got close. I was surprised cuz I had watched him work on Sally Mae a couple of times and he lasted purdy long. She acted like she got her good time feelin' both times.

He had got me worked up pretty good so when he pulled out and left I was wantin' a lot more. Now I was kinda sore this night bein' my first time and all but I still wanted more. I begun to finger myself and was feelin' real good when I opened my eyes and daddy was standin' there a watchin' me go at it. I stopped real quick.

He grinned, "Little girl you go right ahead and finish what you started. I can wait."

I was really hot so I closed my eyes and worked over my clitty real fast and hard. Purdy quick, I reckon knowin' daddy was watchin' made it special, I raised my behind off the bed and shook with a real good one. I opened my eyes and daddy was a smilin' and holdin' his thing. I could tell he was real hard and I just knew he was gonna take a turn with his youngest.

Shore enuf he got on the bed and rolled me over on my belly. He got behind me and pulled my butt up in the air and pushed his thing in my cunny and began to hump like he had never had a poke before. I was amazed at how good my daddy was at this. He seemed to reach places that even grand-daddy had not touched deep in my cunny. He was movin' steady but not real fast. It was real good. After what seemed like a nice long time he begun to groan and hump faster. Then is when things got extra special good.

I was a pushin' back agin' him as he pounded agin' me. My good time feelin' came over and over and over. I thought that it was gonna last forever. But it slowed down and daddy squirted in my cunny a bunch of times and pulled out. His stuff came out with his thing. Stuff was running' down my leg and onto the bed. There just was no room in me for all the stuff that was pumped in me that night.

Daddy slapped my butt and said, "Grand-daddy was right you is one hell of a poke."

He left me alone and I went right to sleep.

Chapter 2

That was the only time that I was to get a bed alone. Our house had a kitchen where we cooked and ate too. We had a pump at the sink so we could get water in the house. We were real proud of that. Sleeping situation was—girls in one room, boys in 'nother room. We each had our own pallet on the floor. Momma and daddy had a room with the onliest bed we owned.

Grand-daddy had a place of his own in one part of the barn. We never had any animals so that was all the barn was used for. Grandma had passed some time back. So grand-daddy he slept alone most nights. He had a straw bed that he and grand-mama had shared.

Sometimes he would take one the Maes to spend the night. Momma took a turn ever so ofun too. So he was never short on getting' his fill of pokes. Daddy had built a room on the back of the house that we used for takin' baths. When nature called we had to go out back to the outhouse. I reckon we lived like most folks on Timber Mountain.

Once a month we'd go to town down in the valley. Town amounted to a gas station and a store that we could buy some supplies. There was a old barn outside a piece. Dances was held there right regular. We was able to go there ever so ofun. The town called Timber Ridge was a good hour drive in our old rusty pickup.

Daddy and the Bucks worked the land as best they could what with the crappy soil. Nothin' grew good on Timber Mountain. We tried growin' some cotton and beans was tried some. Mostly the men folks would hunt for meat and the Bucks were real good at bringin' back a good bit of it. Momma growed some corn and stuff out front. We gals had to help with that as well as the cookin and takin' care of the men folks. She managed to put up a bit for winter eatin' so we never was hungry.

Money bein' hard to come by my clothes amounted to two flour sack dresses that I had out growed a long time ago. The Bucks they wore cotton shirts and bib overalls with patches on the knees. They had one change each. Momma had couple of dresses that daddy had bought last year. They didn't fit real good but clothes never seemed too important to the gals in our clan. Daddy and Grand-daddy wore bib overalls and such like the Bucks. My sisters were pretty much dressed like me.

I don't know for sure but it seemed to me that momma made our dresses a lot shorter and a lot tighter than she should've. Occasion when we would go down to a valley dance them valley boys seemed to be always a reachin' under our dresses and trying to grab a feel. Some of the other girls wore store bought dresses that were down to their knees or lower and had lots of material.

Our dresses showed our figures and the boys noticed. More than once at a valley dance I seen a bunch of boys talkin' to one of the Maes and some of them had their thing a pointin' agin' their britches.

My sister, Sally Mae, is not real tall but not short either. She has a really big set of titties and her butt is real round and tight. Sara Mae, the oldest, has by far the purdiest body. Her titties is a lot smaller than Sally Mae's but are bigger than mine. They stand out real proud like and her nipples seem to be always pointy. They show right through her tight dress. Not neither one of them is what you call pretty. They would best be called plain but with good bodies. Sally Mae's titties bounce when she walks and the way her butt moves causes ever'body to watch her as she struts away from them. I mean the girls watch as much as the boys.

Me, I am small. I call myself real pretty. I been tole that by boys too. My titties are all growed up just fine. They ain't as big as Sally Mae's but I suspect they is real fine. I'm tiny all over where my sisters are bigger. Like I said most of our clan is real plain. Now I don't mean ugly but not real good looking in the face. I'm not sure why.

Sally Mae claims that the onliest ones what looks kinda like I do is the sheriff and his brood. I don't know why that would be. My face and hair are special. My reddish hair is different from the others. My nose is perky and my lips are full. My skin is soft and milky. Like I said the boys in the valley are noticin' me real special like. I kinda like that cuz they was always paying special attention to Sally Mae and Sara Mae.

Chapter 3

Come the next summer we was swimmin' in the crick that we had dammed up to make a pool of water that had growed to be 6 or 8 feet deep in places. We was to swing out over the pool on a rope that Sheldon Buck had tied to a limb of the big oak tree that hung out over the crick. We dropped into the water and swum to the bank and went over agin'.

I said afore bout our clothes. Other than coats that we wore in the winter that amounted to all our clothes. We did have some shoes to wear to town and such. Nothin' fancy just plain. Mostly we liked to go barefoot. None of us had any underwear. So we always swum in our birthday suits. I had been on the rope and in the water a bunch of times and now was laying back on the grass above the bank next to the pool. I was watchin' the Bucks swing out and drop into the water.

I had been poked by all three of the Bucks a bunch of times by then and knew exactly how big their thing was. Both soft and hard. When they came out of the water their things would be pulled up tight and looked so tiny. I watched and wondered how they was to grow so much when they wanted a poke.

I had come to really look forward to when one of the Bucks was a takin' me out back and doin' it to me. If they was to ignore me for very long I'd take one of them by the hand and make them go out back and do me. My favorite was Sheldon Buck but they all was able to get the job done.

This was one of those days when I was a wantin' to get a real good poke. I layed on the grass and was a rubbin' my clitty when Sara Mae came and layed down beside me. She reached over and moved my hand away and started putting her finger in me and moving it in and out. I shut my eyes and just let her do it. I then felt another finger rubbing my clitty and then someone was sucking on my left tittie. Then someone was sucking on my right tittie. Pretty soon I just had to open my eyes.

Standin' up over me was Sammy Buck a holdin' and a rubbin' his thing. Sheldon Buck was suckin' on my right tittie and Steven Buck was suckin' on my left tittie. Sara Mae and Sally Mae were a working on my cunny. I was getting' real hot and was a whinin' like a baby goat looking for his momma's teats.

Sammy Buck moved the Maes away and got down and put his thing in me and started humpin'. The other Bucks continued to nibble and suck on my titties. The Maes were sitting next to me a watching Sammy Buck humpin' me. Sally Mae made her move and pulled Sheldon Buck away and grabbed his hard thing and pulled him to her. She didn't stop until he was inside her all the way.

Sara Mae did the same thing to Steven Buck. There we was all a humpin' and a grindin' when momma and daddy came to see what was a goin' on.

They laughed and daddy spoke out, "Swimmin' looks a lot more fun this way"

Daddy pushed momma down and pulled up her dress. He bent down and started a lickin' and a slurping on mamma's cunny.

Momma hollered, "Grand-daddy, git your ugly self over here and join in on some family fun."

Grand-daddy got right to it. He pulled daddy off of momma's cunny and dropped his overalls and put his thing in momma and made her squeal with delight. Daddy just sat there a watchin' all the goin's on and was a hand pumpin' on his thing. I was just then a gittin' my good time feelin'. I think Sally Mae and Sara Mae had already got theirs.

Sammy Buck pushed real hard into me and hollered, "Here goes; I'm shootin' my stuff in little Suzie Mae."

Next thing ever'one is a headin' to the pool to cool off. It don't take much to set off a family poke.

Chapter 4

Family wasn't the onliest times I had a boy a rubbin' and a lickin' my cunny though. Wilber Wayne Higginbottom, that's his name, comes upon me whilst I was pickin' berries one day a couple a months ago. I was bent over plucking blackberries oft the low branches. I reckon my behind was a up in the air and kinda showin' stuff'.

That there Wilber Wayne Higginbottom snuck up behind me and put his hand betwinst my legs an scared the pee out of me. I mean I done wet all over his hand. Course he pulled back real quick and all but I dropped my basket and turned round and slugged him real hard. Made his nose bleed a bit. I had pee runnin' down my legs and he had blood runnin' down his face.

Wilber Wayne Higginbottom was about 2 years older than I was. He was kinda cute sorta. Tall and lean like. Nice shoulders and curly hair. I had wondered bout him some. I felt sorry for him for the perdicamunt he was in. I mean he was only bein' extra friendly like and all he got for his trouble was pee on his hand and blood on his face. I felt sorry for him and tole him to come with me to the crick and git cleaned up. He follered me like a lil puppy.

When I got to the bank I pulled my dress over my head and walked into the water. I splashed water on my legs and on my cunny and bottom. I looked over at the bank and Wilber Wayne Higginbottom was a watchin' me with his mouth open. I reckon he hadn't seen many girls with no clothes on afore. I hollered for him to git out of his overalls and git in here with me. He proceeded to do just that. I splashed water on his face and rubbed the blood off.

I noticed that he was a havin' another problem. His thing was a get'n hard and stickin' out right proud like. His thing warnt as big as my brothers but it was right proud lookin'. He reached over and put his hand between my legs agin' He was actin' like he knowed what he was a doin'. I waited for him to put his finger inside but he didn't. I figured out that he must have watched some but never done anythin'. I figgered that it was up to me to teach him some lessons on takin' care of a gal's needs.

I grabbed his hand and pushed his middle finger in my cunny and made him move it in and out. He caught on real quick. I was glad. I figgered that while he was a fingerin' me I should be a doin' some for him as well. I begun pumpin' on his thing. I had seen the Maes and momma doin that for the men folks. After a bit he began to squirt some strings of his stuff. He had a bunch to squirt too. I warnt getting off yet but he quit a fingerin' me after he finished squirtin'.

Plautus69
Plautus69
18 Followers
12