Time

Story Info
A meeting between a Master and His sub.
3k words
4.16
13.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wondered why the only time she could feel his love was when he was striking her. When he drew his arm back and struck her bottom with his belt, or with the crop, or even his bare hand, were the times when she knew he loved her. Or when he punished her other ways. She wondered if that is why she was such a pain in the ass sometimes? She needed to feel his love, and she'd get it any way that she could. How fucked up is that? She knew even when she was being disobedient that she'd be punished, somewhere deep inside her head she knew that. Maybe that's why she did the things that she did, and said the things that she said. The only times that she had felt truly happy in a great many years were when she was with him, or when she was writing about him.

She knew the rules, she knew them very well, she just chose to not follow them on certain occasions. Her motivations were known only to her, he didn't take the time to figure them out. And for that he would lose her. And someday, when he looked around his life and saw that there was no one who would love him like she did, he would be sorry. But sometimes money is more important to people than love, as sad as that is, it's still very true.

The first time they had met she had been so scared, so intimidated, so fearful. He had made her feel comfortable and safe, and she gave up to him feelings that she'd never given anyone else before. She'd never been bound, she'd never been struck, and she held all that newness up to him and gave it freely, trustingly, lovingly. He took it. Just took it from her and gave her, in return, the knowledge that this was indeed the kind of life she would choose. He gave her little else, his Time was just too limited and valuable elsewhere. His Time was more valuable to him than she was.

She thought about all this as she drove south, heading towards where she knew he would be. She was happy and sad at the same time, because she knew it would probably be the last time they were together. She sensed this intuitively as she drove along in her Jeep, going anyway, in spite of that knowledge. She would risk everything to see him one last moment, even her heart.

He called on the cell phone within minutes of her pulling in to the parking lot of where his business was located. The Goddess always watched out for her in little ways like that. He was in a hotel right across the street, and she drove to it immediately after their brief conversation. She pulled her jeep around to the side door and she went in to the room number he had given her. As soon as she opened the door she could see that grin of his, that lovely, sweet smile and those eyes looking right in to hers. She stepped right in to his arms and they hugged for a few minutes, God, she had missed him so much.

They went out and carried her bags back into the room. He had to go attend to some business across the street, but he wanted to get her punishment out of the way before he left, punishment for her latest indiscretion. She had been very disrepectful in an email, had pleasured herself without his permission on several occasions, and they both knew she needed to be punished. As he held her for a few moments before the punishment, he slid his hands down the back of her jeans and rubbed her bottom, skin against skin, it made her quite wet. All he had to do was touch her and her body responded with that throbbing, damp feeling between her legs. His hands on her bottom was especially lovely and it sent her in to that spacey frame of mind where she would deny him nothing.

"I want you to pull your jeans down now Lynn," he said to her.

She didn't even hesitate, she unzipped them and down they went. She hadn't even taken her boots off yet, she stood there with her jeans down around her ankles, boots still on, waiting for direction. There wasn't even any humiliation in that stance, just the utter need to obey him. It overcame her, as always.

"Turn and bend over the couch," she obeyed promptly, turning and placing her hands on the back of the couch with her panty clad bottom exposed to him. He walked toward the closet and she snuck a peek over her shoulder. He had a new belt, black leather with little silver stars embedded in the leather. She wasn't even scared, she wanted it, badly. He pulled her aqua colored, bikini panties down around her ankles as well.

"Do you have any explanation for your behavior Lynn?" he asked her.

She turned her head slightly toward him and said, "temporary insanity?" and giggled. She could see a quick smile pass over his mouth, but then he raised the belt. Her inclination to giggle madly abruptly departed with the first blow. It HURT, bad! He struck her bottom very hard with the belt, moving to a different area of her skin with each blow. The ones he peppered across the bottom of her buttocks near her thighs, didn't hurt quite as badly as the ones up higher on the fleshy part of her bottom, but they all hurt much more than anything she'd experienced from him so far. She tried very hard not to tense up with the blows this time, and she felt contrite and punished and loved. She wanted it to stop, but she also never wanted it to end. She wanted him to do that to her every single day for the rest of her life. The thoughts that this would be the last time left her head completely and she simply existed in that moment, alone with him. There was nothing else in the world for her at that moment, just him and the belt. She loved it.

"On your knees," he told her.

The blows had stopped and he had given her a direction and she had to take a moment for it to register in her mind. She quickly fell to her knees in front of him, bottom resting lightly on her feet, knees apart, hands on her legs, palms up. Her bottom felt like it was on fire.

"Take out my cock," his voice was so sexy, sensual, dominant.

She reached up her hands and felt as if she were fumbling, but managed to get the button unsnapped and the zipper down as the object of her entire obsession came into view. GAWD, she loved his cock, she worshipped it....she still does. He never wore underwear, and she loved that as well. She didn't know if she was going to be allowed to touch it or not, so she looked back up into his face.

"Suck it Lynn." She was veryyyy happy at that moment.

She licked the length of it and sucked it into her mouth after several months of not seeing it, she was in total rapture. The taste of him, now familiar, the texture of his skin on her lips and tongue, the length and width of him was utter perfection. She thought for a moment that she might be more in love with his cock than she was him, and she smiled around it as he pumped it very slowly in and out of her mouth. He had his hand in her hair and guided her head roughly while he fucked her in the way that he wanted to at that moment, in her mouth.

"I have to go for a little while," he said to her as he pulled his cock from her mouth. "Put it back in my jeans," and of course she obeyed, lovingly placing his now hard cock in his jeans and zipping them up. It was an incredibly sexy thing to see, his hard cock in the confines of a pair of faded blue jeans.

He kissed her and told her to put her things away and out the door he went. Time once again won out, for now. She cleaned herself up, put away her things and turned on the tv to wait for him to return. Conflicting feelings went thru her mind, love, hurt, extreme lust and a bottom that stung very badly! She was a patient woman, she waited. She seemed to spend a lot of time waiting for him. Time was a whore...

He called her again and told her to be ready to go out to eat, so she showered and got ready to go. They had a nice dinner and came back to the room. He sent her on a little errand for something he wanted, and when she came back to the room she was very pleasantly surprised. He had candles lit in the room, and he had everything laid out on the table next to the bed and the bed itself was neatly turned back. Her black lacey thongs were on the bed for her to put on, hose and a pair of heels that she had brought along with her. She thought it was very sweet and sexy that he had been in her suitcase to find the things that he wanted. She loved that.

She went into the bathroom and put on the thongs, the hose and the heels, and she liked the look in his eyes when he came to her. The hose were crotchless and his hands ran over her bottom and his fingers probed at her pussy, making her pulsate in anticipation.

"I want you to crawl in to the bedroom now Lynn." His voice was low and incredibly sexy. She started crawling, he was right behind her with the crop in his hand. She thought that no man had ever looked as sexy as he did at that moment, standing naked with a riding crop in his hand.

"Kneel with your upper body up on the bed," he directed her.

She was on her knees her arms resting on the bed, her bottom up in the air. He bound her hands behind her back with the soft wrist restraints. She could feel how wet her pussy was getting.

"Your ass looks really sexy like that," he said, and then he struck her a stinging blow with the crop on her bottom. It felt much different than the belt, she discovered that she LIKED the crop! He tapped at her inner thighs with it to get her to spread her legs apart further, and he probed at her pussy with the tip of it, rubbing her clitoris. It was all she could do to not try to fuck it and make her hips stop thrusting. She wanted his cock in her pussy at that moment so badly, but every time her hips started moving of their own accord he struck her bottom with the crop. It was like an exquisite torture to her, extreme arousal and pain all mixed together.

He came around to her side and told her to suck his cock again, so she turned her head toward him. She felt that her movements were awkward as her hands were bound behind her back, but she managed to obey him and suck his cock. She loved sucking his cock more than anything else in the world. She loved it when he came all over her face and in her mouth, he tasted lovely. She was hoping that he would give her all his cum in her mouth, but he had other ideas this time.

Just when he started to cum he grabbed her drink off the table and came in the glass. She was surprised, they had talked of this in the past, but she wasn't expecting it.

"Kneel up," he told her.

She struggled to get her balance and came up on her knees as he helped to steady her, hands still restrained tightly behind her back. He held the glass up to her mouth and she never hesitated, she opened her lips and he poured the cum filled glass into her mouth, she swallowed it all, savoring the taste of him.

"Maybe we'll put that on the menu as the new drink. What do you think we should call it baby?" he asked her.

"Irish cream Sir?" she responded, and they both laughed at that. She'd never be able to drink another glass of Bailey's without thinking of him.

He pulled her up onto the bed with him and held her for a few minutes, kissing her and just being there with her. No phone ringing, no interruptions, he was truly present with her, and she loved that. It seemed that when they weren't having sex he was always so preoccupied with work, never really totally just THERE with her, so she was very pleased at his attentiveness. This time she had won over Time.

She could feel the wetness and throbbing in her pussy as his hands roamed over her body at will. She had never wanted anyone inside her the way that she wanted him. He would stick his fingers into her pussy and bring them to her lips for her to suck on. And when he used his tongue on her, she thought she would die from the pleasure. And then finally...finally...he fucked her.

He had her back on her knees, head resting down on a pillow and bottom up in the air, and he ripped the crotchless panty hose wide open, pulled the thongs aside and plunged his cock into her pussy. At first he just stayed still for a few moment, deep inside her and then he started to fuck her. His hard, pounding thrusts felt incredible, it felt like he was all the way up to her cervix and she never wanted him to stop. She wanted him to stay inside her for hours and hours and just keep fucking her. He'd been in every orifice of her body now, and she loved to think of that. She was his...but HE belonged to Time.

He allowed her to cum and it was so good having him there with her, in her, making her bend to his will. She would put him before herself at every chance she got, if only she would get more chances to do that. Before he was ready to cum he pulled out of her pussy and again came to her side, telling her to suck his cock. She took him into her mouth with no hesitation whatsoever, whatever he wanted, she gave him. She could feel the tightness of his testicles and the heaviness, she was learning to tell just by the feel of his balls when he was going to or needed to cum. His head fell back slightly and the white, creamy substance that she was obsessed with flowed out of his cock and spurted all over her face and she had her mouth wide open trying to get as much of it in her mouth as she possibly could. He was in the throes of ecstasy and his aim wasn't perfect at that moment, so a good portion of it landed on her face.

"Oh Master, may i PLEASE have that last drop right there on the end of your cock Sir?" she couldn't stand to see it just hanging there, ready to drip off and go to waste.

He smiled and moved his hips up so he could place the head of his cock onto her eager lips. She licked it off, and tried to suck his cock back into her mouth, she wanted more, but that was all he allowed her at that moment, so he pulled back. She lost her balance and tipped to the side, with her hands still bound behind her back, and she was dying to be let loose so she could use her fingers to wipe away the cum from her face and taste it. He saw what she wanted, and released her hands and watched her as she ran a finger thru the cum on her cheek and sucked it into her mouth. The wrist restraints still dangled from her wrists as she sucked her fingers, getting every last drop of his cum that she possibly could.

"Mmmmmmmmm Master, i love the taste of you Sir," she told him as she gathered as much cum on her fingers that she could and tasted it. He smiled watching her. She loved that smile almost as much as she loved his cum. Almost.

She slept in his arms that night, she wasn't afraid to curl up to him when he slept this time. Before she had been afraid to even touch him without permission, but now she had learned what her limits were. She loved to feel the heat of his body on her breasts, her stomach, her thighs as he slept. She woke up much earlier than he did and just laid there feeling him, smelling him, just being with him before Time reclaimed him. He was hers when he was sleeping. Time could just kiss her ass when he was sleeping.

Of course the day had to begin, even though she didn't want it to. She wanted it to stay dark, for the sun not to come up that day. She wanted to hold back the light and keep him there with her in the bed for just a little longer, but as the light grew so did the heaviness in her heart. She knew that ultimately Time would win that day, but she also knew that there was ALWAYS a chance that in the end that Time would run out and Love would win.

She hated Time.

She still does.