Time

Story Info
Making her move before graduation.
1.8k words
3.56
38.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,909 Followers

Time was running out.

Trish and Gina had met on the first day of Band Camp, well before Orientation for the first-year university students. By the time the non-band/non-sports first-year students arrived, they were already building a solid friendship. As fall became winter, they spent many a cold night crossing the wind-swept campus between each other's dorms, where they would spend many hours laughing, consoling, or even just sitting in silence while sharing a cup of hot chocolate. Spring Break was spent together on a Florida beach, flirting with just about anyone around their age, tanning in their bikinis during the day and dancing in the clubs at night until the music finally ended.

Their sophomore year brought on a new dimension: They were roommates. Certainly, they had their spats as roommates, but any anger was very short-lived as their friendship only deepened. At times, they would even share a guy, sometimes both of them teasing him mercilessly, sometimes with Trish watching and touching herself as Gina and the hunk of the night engaged in rather vigorous sex, and sometimes with Trish being the one fortunate to have something long and hard repeatedly spearing her as Gina provided encouragement.

Yet through it all, Trish wanted nothing more than to give herself to her best friend.

That only continued through their junior year, again as roommates. Fights were far fewer, and sexual threesomes in equal decline as their studies took more and more of their precious time. That was when they discovered bondage, when Trey, who had been their threesome partner a few other times, wanted to restrain Gina before fucking her, and as Trish watched and caressed her best friend's face and reveled in how her roommate's breasts moved upon her chest as she was reamed, she was amazed at how Gina's demeanor changed, how she became somewhat submissive, how she struggled in the bonds not for escape, but for enjoyment.

It was prime information to be filed away for potential usage later.

Their final year of university began as usual, with Band Camp. It was great for Trish to see her best friend and roommate after the summer break, and the tight hug they shared was incredibly exuberant. Yet Trish knew, deep in her heart, that she needed to make her move.

Time was running out.

Yet studies quickly came first, and all too soon, it was the Holiday Break. As Trish sat in her bedroom on Christmas Night listening to her parents arguing downstairs, she sighed dejectedly, wishing she could be with Gina, wondering what Gina was doing, hoping that Gina was happy.

She thought back to that night when Gina had been bound to the bed, the ropes biting into the wrists and ankles. She remembered the expression of submission in her best friend's eyes, the way Gina had sensuously whispered "Use me," the sultry manner in which she had writhed upon the bed to appeal to Trey's vision.

They had not enjoyed a threesome with Trey since that intriguing night, but Trish had an idea...

Shortly after returning to campus and before Gina returned from the Holiday Break, Trish finally wrote the e-mail she had been composing in her mind for nearly two weeks:

Trey -

Do you remember that night last spring when you brought some ropes with you and tied Gina to the bed before you fucked her? The way she responded simply amazed me. I've never known such a strong-willed independent woman to turn so suddenly submissive like that. My guess is that she'd long fantasized about being bound and used, and that was exactly what happened that night.

You've known Gina and I both for quite a while, so perhaps this won't surprise you: I've fallen for her. I know it's strange, and it still surprises me, but I think I love her, but no matter what, I haven't had the courage to broach that issue with her.

Time is running out. This will be our last semester together before we go our separate ways into the world. Even if just for one night, I want to love her and hopefully have her love me.

For that, I'd like your help. Specifically, what I have in mind is for you to come to our dorm room one night when I'm not there, and eventually get her naked and bound to the bed again, with a blindfold over her eyes, then you'd leave. A few minutes later, it would be me who steps into the room, and I can take things forward from there.

I realize I could be putting you in a very difficult position with this, but I've considered many possibilities, and I think this is the best way.

Please reply as soon as you can.

- Trish

She pressed the "Send" button and sealed her fate.

A few hours later, she received a reply from Trey:

We'll talk later. I think we can do this.

Trish was elated, and that joy increased exponentially when Gina opened the door a few minutes later.

*****

Since Gina would be student-teaching in her final semester and the local school system had a different week off for Spring Break, Trish decided to stay on campus that week as well so that Gina would not be lonely. However, on the cautious side, Trish had also reserved a hotel room for that week, in case her plans created an uncomfortable situation.

As the fateful night approached, Trish and Trey strolled across campus together one evening, quietly discussing the plans. Clandestinely, they had met periodically over the previous eight weeks, for while Trey had been very new to BDSM when he had roped Gina to the bed, he had learned much more in the interim, and even semi-routinely dominated a member of the women's volleyball team. His discussions of bondage methods, how to properly flog someone, and the awesome beauty of a woman denied orgasm for nearly an hour filled her imagination as she wondered how Gina would react to all of that and plenty more.

The plans had finally solidified, and the Thursday evening before Spring Break, as Trish sat in the downstairs lounge studying for a test the next morning, she looked up as Trey passed by, a backpack upon his right shoulder, and she smiled at his knowing wink.

Trish's heart raced. As each minute passed, her heartbeat seemed to double, and her breathing seemed to become more and more difficult. The moment of truth was very nearly upon her.

No longer could she study, so Trish picked up a campus newspaper which someone had left on the coffee table, yet she could not force herself to even attempt to read it. At one point, she glanced down her front, and could just subtly see the front of her sweater pulsing ever so slightly from her intense heartbeat.

And then she heard footsteps descending the staircase behind her. She tried not to turn around and check if it was Trey, but ultimately did.

...and it was not him.

But perhaps three minutes later, Trey did finally descend the staircase, and with a knowing wink and smile at her, he left the dorm.

The time was at hand at last.

With visions of Gina bound naked to the bed and unable to see, Trish gathered her things into her backpack and headed upstairs. Each step seemed more difficult to take, for nearly four years of a close friendship could potentially be shattered.

At last, standing before the door to her own dorm room, Trish took a deep breath, released it slowly, and quietly opened the door.

Gina was sitting cross-legged on the bed, wearing a red see-through camisole and a black thong. The lights were off and the blinds were closed; other than the light from the hallway, the only light in the room came from the candles upon each dresser. "Glad to see you, girlfriend," she said softly, smiling with her lips and with her eyes.

Trish was dumbfounded.

"Close the door, Trish," Gina said as she slipped from the bed and stood on the tile floor. "I'll explain."

Even after the door was closed, even after she had set the backpack beside her desk, even after she was in her roommate's arms, Trish's mind was still clouded by utter confusion.

"I've known for quite a while," Gina finally admitted. "I've known you're interested in me as more than just a best friend and a roommate. I've felt it in the way you've touched me as some lucky guy reams me good. I've seen it in your eyes as we sit and chat. I've sensed it emanating from you in the night as you gaze toward me. And I thought about all that and what it could mean, and I realized that even though we've shared ourselves with others, we've never shared ourselves with each other, and it made me realize that we've lost a lot of time looking for fulfillment elsewhere when fulfillment resided in this very dorm room. And the more I thought about that, about you, the more I realized that you have virtually every quality I've been looking for in someone to love, and I just wish I would've recognized it a lot sooner..."

As those soft words truly permeated her mind and filled her soul, Trish began to realize that, at last, what she had wanted for quite some time was finally coming true.

...minus the surprise.

"But... I don't... Trey was..."

"Trey told me a few weeks ago about your plan," Gina admitted. "It was just after I confessed to him that I was falling in love with you. We talked about it for several days and finally reasoned that, while your plan to surprise me had its merits, it would be best for me to give myself to you without bonds, without a blindfold, so that there was no question that my actions were truly genuine.

"Plus," Gina added, "it gave me time to go buy what I'm wearing, just for you."

It took a few heartbeats for Trish to realize that Gina was kissing her, but then the initial shock dissipated, allowing her to truly enjoy the moment, to revel in the acceptance and the love of her best friend and roommate.

...and now girlfriend.

Time passed both slowly and quickly as they truly undressed and explored each other for the very first time. This was not for the visual benefit of some lucky guy, as had often occurred in the previous few years - this was strictly for them. The touches and the kisses and the gentle bites were so much more meaningful, and the gasps and the cries they uttered were not for someone else's benefit, but for their own.

When their initial coupling had finally come to two beautiful completions, as they cuddled lovingly upon Gina's bed, Trish finally had to ask: "I have virtually every quality you've wanted in someone to love? What quality don't I have that you've wanted?"

After a short quiet laugh, Gina looked directly into Trish's eyes and smiled. "You don't have a long hard cock, but with your skills given the toys we have and the way you just used them on me, you definitely don't need one!"

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,909 Followers