Time Bomb

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think we all have someplace to be this morning?"

Bryan checked his phone.

"Yikes. Its after nine!" Standing he reached for his cast off pants. "I don't mean to be rude, given how much I appreciate you both right now, but Mia's right, I do have to go."

With a jolt Jodi remembered what day it was and her plans for later.

"Me too! Oh thank you so much Mia."

Jodi hugged the slim girl, their soft nudity pressed together sensually. Mia hugged back uncertainly and Jodi released the girl before she wanted to conscious of the other woman's discomfort.. Then Jodi hugged Bryan and he too felt hesitant so she cut it short. Too bad they weren't as comfortable with intimacy as she, it might mean there wouldn't be a repeat, which was disappointing.

Tick tick tick... 9:14 a.m.

In a daze Mia kissed Bryan goodbye and told him she wasn't angry about her dress. Walking away holding the torn garment she was stark naked, sweat, saliva and cum stained she traversed the hallway heedlessly while Bryan gawked at her boldness. Mia didn't feel brave she felt oddly dissociated from all the strange things she was doing.

As if watching herself from slightly out of her body she observed the woman she identified as herself walked the halls nude until that Mia found her own apartment and went inside. Stepping into the familiar smells and sounds of her home Mia felt more herself, but still distant and unmoored.

Tossing the rags of her sun dress into the laundry she strolled around the apartment still naked, and checked to see if her grandfather was still alive. The old man dozed in his favourite chair by the big picture window and Mia went and looked out at his view, her nudity of full display to the street if anyone happened to look over at her.

Beside the old man on the table lay the envelope she had gotten in the mail yesterday, the official form unfolded on top, the words it said burned into Mia's brain, but she refused to consider what it said and instead rubbed her sensitive clit, masturbating while watching people pass by. When a man stopped to watch the pale figure rubbing herself Mia lifted a leg to the window sill so he could better see her sex and she climaxed as he gaped at her lewd behaviour.

When her orgasm had wiped away the bad thoughts she turned to see her grandfather watching her.

"What a bad girl. You need to be punished." The old man smiled conspiratorially.

Stretching her slim form over his lap Mia offered her pert buttocks to the old man's hand and he spanked her for several moments while she silently wept from the pain and humiliation. He was right, she was a very, very bad girl and truly did deserve punishment. The need to be punished is what drove her to go up to the penthouse after her grandfather finished spanking his naughty granddaughter.

That and the letter on the table she was trying so hard not to think about.

Tick tick tick... 10:04 am.

In her room Mia dressed in a short-sleeved, white, button-down shirt that hugged her narrow torso and stretched across her small breasts with unseemly closeness. The thin materiel showed the dark of her areola dimly if one looked closely enough. A short plaid skirt, knee high socks and black Buster Browns competed the outfit. Once again she neglected wearing underwear.

Pulling her shaggy hair back with a hard plastic hair-band she looked at herself in the mirror in her bedroom and couldn't see any obvious evident that she had two loads of cum on her skin. Jodi had licked her very clean. Mia's well scrubbed, clear skin glowed with youth and vitality, even if the bags under her eyes and red rims from crying gave her a haunted quality in her opinion.

Knocking on the landlords door as she had been doing every month she allowed herself a few calming breathes before the ordeal that awaited her.

"Come in Mia. Sit down. Can I get you something to drink?"

Knowing it pleased him to show his wealth she asked for a sparking water which he provided, giving her an imported brand she'd never heard of. Mia stood in the front room of the penthouse which her landlord, Steven Langdon, used as a massive office to do his work. The huge wooden desk dominated the space. It had a tidy surface with few objects on it, the ledger he had been working on, a coffee mug, and a chunky copper stature of a woman laying prostate on her face, arms outstretched beseeching some unseen figure.

The final object was a black, leather dog collar with a thick silver ring on the front.

Kneeling beside his desk she donned the stiff neckband and submitted herself to her Master's whim. When he sat behind his desk she crawled subserviently to him and nestled her face into his crotch like a dog starved for attention.

The first month after Mia had moved in she had received a Rent Due notification under the door of her Grandfather's apartment. Reading over he letter she discovered that her grandfather hadn't been paying his rent. For days she combed over his messy filing system to solve the problem and discovered that her Grandfather had no money left, all his retirement saving had been spent.

With a sinking sense of doom she had gone to see the landlord and during a humiliating negotiation lasting an hour she revealed to him her desperate plight and her Grandfathers predicament. Using her studies to aid her in the negotiations Mia discovered and exploited a sadistic streak in the older man and she offered herself as payment for the apartment. Although the landlord thought he was being cagey Mia saw right through him and knew before he did that her offer was going to work.

Every since she had paid the rent with her body.

Tick tick tick... 10:10 a.m.

Steven Langdon was a thick, short man who lifted weights often and had once been a college level wrestler. An angry, selfish man with a huge chip on his shoulder Steven enjoyed humiliating the pretty granddaughter of the senile old fossil who couldn't pay his rent. Their misfortune meant he got to do whatever he wanted to the pretty girl and he took full advantage of her desperation. No-one ever did him any favours so he exploited the situation thoroughly with no qualms.

"Proceed." He ordered and a thrill ran along his cock as she obeyed.

The girl never denied him anything. Steven had pillaged his sordid imagination searching for every unrealized lust he had ever denied himself to act out on the bewitching tenant indebted to him so deeply and nothing had been off-limits. The destitute student unzipped his trousers and pulled his semi-erect member from his underwear, leaving his belt buckled and button done up.

The cute brunette took his hardening cock in he little hands and stroked him lightly, kissing the tip gently edging him toward erection. Teasing him with her soft mouth Mia rubbed her lips on his skin, the tender friction arousing him fully. With slow, deliberate attention to detail Mia caressed her whole face with Steven's rock hard manhood, anointing herself with his scent. Steven no loner had to instruct her in this ritual abasement, the girl understood fully that as each session started she was to mark herself fully with him, proving she was utterly his for the time being.

When she had rubbed her entire face and neck with his cock Mia proceeded to remove all her clothes and caress herself against his cock until her entire body had been brushed by his manhood. When she had been fully claimed by the older man Mia was worthy of being his slave once again.

"Go to the rack."

Mia shivered as she understood what kind of session it was going to be. Padding on bare feet to the rear of the condo she entered a bedroom converted into a weight room, exercise equipment of all varieties filling the space. One large rack made of the same grey metal as the other equipment had no weight attached or any obvious use in the pursuit of fitness. It did however have several rings to clamp bondage cuffs to.

With leather cuffs on her ankles and wrists Mia was bound spread eagle on the wrack, her naked body stretched taut as most of her weight hung suspended by her wrists, her toes just able to support some small part of her weight to assuage her aching shoulders as she dangled. Once she was restrained the sadistic landlord began to extract an unscrupulous rent payment from the poor girl.

Beginning with her buttocks Steven began to flog Mia with a soft leather cat-o-nine-tails he had purchased when they embarked on this arrangement. Watching closely he felt a salacious thrill as her pale flesh reddened with each stroke of the whip. Moving his strikes up her back then back down over her glowing bottom he abused her legs down to the ankle then walked around to her front and flogged her all the way up her legs to her vulva which he whipped mercilessly, delighted by the welts that appeared on her thick labia.

The tears she shed excited him and when he needed a rest after all the attention on her sex Steven leaned close and licked her cheek tasting the salty tears with a thrum of lust pulsing through his erection. Rubbing the tip of his cock between her raw nether-lips, grinding himself against her tender clit Steven drank her tears gleefully, enjoying the wet caress of her sex on his throbbing member.

Then when she stopped crying he resumed whipping her, focusing for a time on her chest, battering her small breasts stretched tight to her ribs as she hung suspended from the rack. The keen delight Steven took from hurting her little tits made him curious, uncertain why her meagre bosom incited such a need to cause pain, but he was grateful he was allowed to unleash whatever pent up compulsion it was. Steven hated denying himself anything.

As Mia's chest grew crimson and welted her nipples grew dark red and hard, her face crinkled as she wailed and snot flowed with her anguish. The whip no longer satisfied him and Steven began to slap her tits with his bare hand, the sting of impact helping him resist the urge to jack off his achingly hard cock. Being unfettered in his lust almost caused him to go into a frenzy. The ability to unleash his dark animalistic side caused a sadistic euphoria every time Mia gave herself to him. That was why they could only meet once a month, her body needed time to recover.

Pulling her nipples hard Steven felt a throb in his cock as she screamed in pain. The sound of her voice, fuzzy and raw from her screams made him smile and he once again slurped her tears from her flushed cheeks.

Mia's pain made him feel so good he decided to share some pleasure. Retrieving the huge, bulbous vibrator from its cupboard Steven proceeded to grind the buzzing device against her vulva and vibrate her clit with high the powered probe. The moment the cool, plastic knob pressed to her suffering sex Mia wailed with anguished bliss. Struggling in her bonds she bucked and humped as needles of pleasure stung her welted vulva.

With one hand the big man ground the vibrator against her sex and with the other he groped her stinging titties tormenting her with endless blends of pleasure and pain as he exploited her small body for his own sadistic delight. The more pain she appeared to be in the more he smiled, but he never stopped mixing pleasure into his torture so the small girl was always on the verge of climax or helplessly thrashing in the violent throes of explosive orgasm while hanging painfully from the metal rack.

Eventually Steven's arm grew sore from flogging and using the vibrator on Mia. The girl was half unconscious and her hands looked dark from blood as her weight dangled painfully from them. Releasing her, Steven was forced to help her to her knees, Mia was so fatigued she couldn't stand on her own. Powerfully aroused by her feebleness he shoved his cock into her mouth and fucked her slack jaw as she weakly licked him, her basest instinct was to please which amused him deeply.

Mercilessly fucking her face the way he loved he didn't mind the occasional scrape of her teeth as he moved in and out, she was too delirious to avoid his aggressive assault. The periodic discomfort was ameliorated by the delightful kiss of her esophagus when she choked on his knob.

Drool flowed from her mouth and spilled down her red tinged chest. Marvelling at her capacity for abuse, grateful she was strong enough to withstand his worse abuses Steven fucked her mouth, holding her skull in both hands, watching her eyes as they rolled back and fluttered with intoxicated delirium.

When he used her so hard Steven perceived she went inward to some mental place that allowed her to take pleasure in being violated so aggressively. Part of what he enjoyed so much about using Mia was her capacity for enduring anything he did to her. It was a challenge to see if he could puncture her defences and see actual fear or reach her limit for pain. Unaware of what he would do if it happened Steven none-the-less yearned to see either fear or hear her beg him to stop. Either would do.

Knowing her ability to absorb anything he did to her orally he stopped looking to defeat her that way long ago. His cock would hurt long before she gave up from him fucking her face, he only did that for himself at that point, and as he contemplated hurting her he lost interest in her sucking his cock.

"Go to the bed." He ordered.

Following the staggering girl to the next room he slapped her ass to urge her onward. A large bed with bindings affixed to each bedpost stood in the middle of the room away from the walls so he could approach from any angle.

"Strip me."

The middle-aged property owner loved having the petite girl undress him, it was one of his favourite things to watch her act like a servant of old to a nobleman. Gazing at her gorgeous body now criss-crossed with lash-marks and welts, her tear blotched face still adorable, but now reduced to a humbled, subservient expression of obsequiousness filled him with a sense of power that intoxicated him.

Every few seconds her big brown eyes would flick to his scanning for his next order, her hands shaking, her movements unsteady with the extremity of what she had already been through. The older man had no idea if she was aware of how much her frightened glances inflamed him, but her cowering titillated him to no end.

When he was fully naked he ordered her onto the bed and climbed on top of her easing his thick girth into her tight, wet cunt.

Another way he enjoyed tormenting her was to make love to her face to face, slowly, tenderly kissing her mouth, claiming her passion as his right, caressing her like a lover, intimately and possessively. Mia clearly felt mortified by the forced intimacy and as she grew more and more passionate being treated nicely he took malicious glee in getting her steadily more aroused by gently making love to her. Lightly brushing her nipples, or cupping her small breasts he urged her bliss to build. With careful, ginger touches he teased ecstasy from her clit while easing his thick cock in and out of her quivering sex.

When Mia began to climax, and she always did, he carried on moving inside her, rubbing her and soothing her aching skin as she trembled beneath his weight. At some point, and that day it didn't take long, his cruelty forced him to hurt her when she least expected it. Leaning down he bit her nipple until she cried out and then he switched breasts and did it again, still driving his cock in and out of her clutching cunt.

Huge brown eyes implored him to stop hurting her, but she didn't say the safe word so he bit her all over her firm titties leaving bite marks that made his cock twitch in her grip. Not wanting to cum just yet he pulled out and told her to get on all fours. Steven spat on her anus and forced his wide phallus into her tight bung-hole, making her whimper delightfully.

Pillaging her rectum for a time he slowly built up speed, the burning friction of her tightness giving way to the warm caress of loosened bowels. Grunting as she absorbed the impact of his thrusts Mia gasped and panted as she accommodated his invading prick. By the time he was gripping her hips and fucking her hard and fast she was mewling with suppressed pleasure, her climax hovering close, but not quite arriving.

Reaching around her Steven began rubbing her clit hard and the girl bucked and drove herself back onto his cock as she jolted at his touch. Rubbing rapidly over her clit Steven fucked her ass and made the girl climax in a yowling, twitching, orgasmic frenzy.

Steven had things to do and it was the middle of his work day so he settled into taking his own pleasure from the girl now that he had wrung enough orgasms from her reluctant libido.

"Get on your back."

When she was in position Steven once again plundered her ass and crammed himself into her tight rear entry. Fucking her hard and fast he drove toward his own orgasm watching her face, the expression of mingled distaste, obedience and lust. Groping her welted tits, staring at the lash marks he'd left Steven pummelled Mia's ass and felt his climax begin deep in his balls. As he reached the point of orgasmic inevitability he pulled out and ordered her to kneel.

Allowing her to take over stroking his cock Steven stood hands on hips relishing his dominance over the gorgeous young woman who was forced by terrible circumstanced to humiliate herself for his pleasure. Nothing else in his emotionally withered life gave him more joy than degrading the pretty tenant who couldn't afford her rent.

Mesmerizing the sight of her on her knees below his erection, little hands both caressing him, messy hair pulled back by her head band, smooth face turned upward, mouth wide, tongue extended to receive his load, wounded eyes beseeching him to cum and end her torment he began to climax. As he spilled his cum onto her outstretched tongue Steven moaned aloud as the bliss he felt overwhelmed him. The adorable girl smiled as his sperm rained down onto her skin and he saw the abject, animal lust fill her brown eyes as thick gouts of jism spattered over her. Even after everything he did to her she took pleasure in her defilement, which incited Steven to continue climaxing as she jacked his shaft.

Tick tick tick... 11:15 a.m.

All good things must come to an end and Mia felt Mr. Langdon's climax abate and his cock stop pulsing in her grip. Warm spunk dripped over her face, warming her skin getting in her eye and trickling into her mouth. The sordid ooze of his jizz sliding over her skin made her shiver with degradation and lust.

Wrapped himself in a robe her landlord told her to follow him to the office. Usually he gave her a little more time to collect herself after their encounters, but she rose on weak legs and stumbled after him, her body sore and raw from the flogging.

"Sit down. Try not to get any cum on my chair. Put your shirt under your cunt too."

the cold one in his voice alerted her that something was wrong. The letter on the table down-stairs intruded past her resistance to the alarms it set off when she'd received it.

"Calculating your debt, and placing the agreed upon value to our sessions I have assessed that its going to take you seven years to fully pay your debt and maintain paying your rent."

The big man made eye contact and Mia felt a sinking sensation in the pit of her stomach at the look in his eyes. None of the usual post-coital kindness radiated from his usually cold stare. Looking at his hazel eyes she saw nothing at all, just cool indifference.

"I've had an offer to buy the building and I am going to have to end your tenancy and that of your grandfather in order to balance my accounts." He smiled a movement of his mouth that didn't even reach his cheeks. "Nothing personal, you understand."

"What? We have to leave?"

"Yes. You have thirty days as per the letter I sent. It was registered mail, you signed for it."

"But... my grandfather...?"