Time Flies When You're...Ch. 01

Story Info
He uses ability to stop time & enjoy coeds.
2.7k words
4.35
160.8k
65

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 10/26/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Time Flies When You're Having Fun Ch. 1

I can make time stand still.

Yes, it's just that simple. Well, okay, maybe it's not as simple as that. In fact, even I don't have all the answers yet, and I probably never will, but I'll explain to you what I do know.

It all started a few years ago. While I was alone at home one day, I went to the fridge to get a cola bottle. The surface of the glass bottle was wet and it slipped out of my hands. In a reflexive motion, I held my hands up in the air, waiting for the container to shatter at my feet.

But I never heard anything. The bottle had just frozen in mid-fall, a couple inches from the floor. At first I just stared at it, not knowing what to think. I got down on the floor to get a closer look at the bizarre phenomenon. I touched the bottle with a finger, and as soon as I did, it fell the rest of the way to the floor, not breaking, just clinking and rolling around a bit.

I was freaked out, of course. I picked the bottle up and placed it on the counter. It seemed perfectly fine. I figured my mind had just played a trick on me. After all, how could what had just happened happen? Sort of dazed, I went into the living room and switched on the TV. I looked out the window and saw a bird hanging motionlessly in the air. That made me realize in a hurry that it wasn't over yet. In a panic, I switched off the TV and stared at the stopped bird. I looked down the street to where a man was walking a dog. They weren't moving either! I was really getting worried. Had the whole world stopped? What if nothing ever moved again? I continued to panic for a bit, until finally, everything started moving again, as if nothing had happened. The bird sailed away, and the man kept on walking the dog. But something had happened. I was sure of it.

I tried to reason it through. Apparently, I had caused everything to stop completely when the bottle fell, but time had then restarted on its own. The bottle had stopped in the air, but then continued its fall when I had touched it. The TV worked when I turned it on. How long had time stopped? I needed to test it again.

I picked up a tennis ball and tossed it towards the ceiling. I raised my hand to stop it, and again, time stood still. I was scared, but also intrigued. Maybe I was starting to realize the possibilities of this incredible discovery. The watch on my wrist still ran, and I watched as the second hand went around the dial. When the ball finally fell to the floor, about seven minutes had gone by. So there was my answer: This strange power lasted seven minutes each time, as far as I could tell.

I messed around with the weird new skill over and over that day. It was so hard to believe that I needed constant reassurance that it was real. I went to sleep that night thinking about how I might use the power the following day.

I woke up after eight hours according to the clock on the wall, but it felt like quite a bit less than that to me. I didn't understand why that would be at first, but then I thought of the time stoppage of the previous day. Suddenly it hit me. All the minutes I had borrowed from time had to have been taken back again while I slept. That's why it hadn't felt like I had slept enough. I was rather shocked by this but then realized that it was a good thing it worked out that way. After all, if I didn't give the minutes back to the universe (or whatever), my age would get thrown off after a while, plus there would be jetlag. Ugh, well, let me tell you, after that, I didn't try using the power for quite a while. It was all just way too creepy.

But, of course, you knew that I couldn't resist using it forever, right? A few weeks ago I was sitting through another boring lecture on a hot day in June. There was a girl at the end of the row I was sitting in, just a few seats down. She was quite pretty. Not beautiful, but certainly pretty. I was more interested in her awesome chest anyway. Since it was such a hot day, she was just wearing a thin little red top, almost like a swimsuit, and you could practically see everything. Obviously my eyes kept straying in her direction. I couldn't help it. Then, when I suddenly remembered the power I possessed, I almost jumped in my seat. Should I dare, with all these people around? I wasn't even sure what would happen. I had never tried it on a person. Heck, I had never even tried it with a person nearby.

Well, I decided I had to try it. What was the worst that could happen, after all? Keeping my hands low and focusing my mind, I quickly flung out my fingers...

It was incredible. The professor stopped in the middle of his sentence. There was no sound whatsoever, in fact. Nothing was moving after all, so how could there be sound? I knew I had to hurry, but I had to be careful too. I reached over to the girl, tapped her on the shoulder, and then quickly pulled back. Nothing had changed; she was still frozen. I was scared that she might spring into life, as the bottle had done. It must be that living things can be set in motion but they don't become conscious. A minute had already gone by. If I was going to get crazy, I had to hurry.

I got up, stepped over her, and stood in the aisle, looking down at her. I couldn't help but stare in awe at the rest of the class. One girl was drinking out of a can. Another looked like she was about to sneeze. But I turned my attention back to the first girl. How could I just play around with her though? My mind was spinning. Five minutes left.

I forced myself to make a move, knowing I would regret it later if I didn't. I reached for the two thin straps on her shoulders. I pulled them down a bit. Still she didn't budge. Finally, I just let myself go and literally yanked her top down, bringing her big boobs into view in one quick motion.

I was stunned. Talk about a perfect chest. I mean, I could tell that they were great when her top was still on, but I was still thoroughly amazed. I reached out and touched them. They were warm and smooth. Fabulous. I grazed her nipples, trying to get them to harden. They did, as she continued to look blankly at the front of the room. My cock was extremely stiff. Three minutes were left. I got my hands under each of her tits and quickly squeezed them firmly several times, then made to pull her top back on the right way, but I had one last naughty thought. I hurriedly grabbed her orange highlighter and wrote between her breasts, "Nice Tits!" I just couldn't resist. I could almost imagine how she'd react when she found the message later!

One minute left. I quickly, but reluctantly, covered her back up (getting in one last feel as I went), put her highlighter where it had been, climbed over her, and got back in my seat, trying to position myself exactly how I had been a short while ago. I sat there, waiting for time to resume, with a big grin on my face. About thirty seconds later, the professor continued with his sentence, as if he had never paused. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see the girl reach for her chest, then lower her hand again. So that proved that she must have felt something, however briefly. The lecture ended and I walked out of the classroom in a state of giddiness, my mind going a mile a minute. I was sure that the girl's breasts would remain in my memory forever. It was a shame that I had only had those few minutes to enjoy her chest without her knowledge; I would have liked to have had and hour or two!

I walked through the park that same afternoon, looking for another victim. There were all kinds of students here and there, reading, napping, or sunbathing. I could tell right away that I had found another good location to try out some more time stoppage. I glanced around, waiting for the perfect opportunity to present itself. I was not disappointed...

I spotted a nice-looking girl in a bathing suit lying on her back, warming herself in the sun. She got comfortable, placing her arms at her sides and stretching her legs out. A few seconds later, I had frozen time for the second time that day, because the moment I had done so, the girl had yawned.

And I think you can probably guess why I would choose that precise moment!

I was so excited that I nearly forgot that my seven-minute timer was already running. I ran over to the girl and stared down at her open mouth. Just the site of it was making me hard already. I didn't want to waste any time. I pulled down my shorts and underwear, briefly hesitating as I realized I was exposing myself to the whole motionless world. I admired the sight of her once more. It really could not have been more perfect. With me standing over her with my nearly erect cock out, anyone would have guessed that the girl lying on the ground wanted nothing more than to have her throat fucked mercilessly.

With that dirty thought in mind, I certainly couldn't wait any longer. I got down on top of her, my cock dangling right over her head, and slipped my penis right into her yawning mouth, past her tongue, and into her throat, balls-deep. The sensation was magnificent. I fucked her as fast as I could, having neither the time nor the discipline to go any slower. The wet sound was fabulous also. Since there was no other noise around with everything frozen, the sound of my thick cock invading the young girl's mouth was somehow magnified.

Three minutes left. I wanted to feed the girl my cock all day, but I was ready to come. Where would I shoot my spunk? Why, right down her throat of course, where else? I pulled out a little so I could jerk myself off. I placed my other hand at the back of her neck and pulled her up a little. She seemed to wait obediently. I came at last and shot my sperm right into the girl's waiting mouth. I saw it hit her tongue and flow even further back. It was a great feeling to be depositing my cum directly into her throat without her having even the slightest idea of what was going on. I rubbed the rest off the end of my dick onto her face, just below her eyes. I admired my work for a second, then quickly zipped up and retreated.

I watched from a distance to see her reaction when time started up again. After a short while, all the sounds of the world came flooding back and things went back to normal, except for the poor girl I had just used. She immediately sat up with a startled look on her face and raised her hands to her mouth. I saw her swallow whatever remained of my sperm then cough a few times. When she stabilized, she looked around her and upward, trying to make sense of the situation. When she couldn't, she shook her head slightly and lay back down. I could tell that it would become quite easy to let a power like this go to my head.

And indeed, on that very same day, I still wasn't satisfied. Or maybe it was just that ideal situations kept presenting themselves. On the side of the path that went around the nearby pond, yet another good-looking girl was out and about, enjoying the nice weather. She was wearing a short tight outfit that revealed just about everything. One could even see the slit between her legs with a close inspection. She looked like she had just finished a brisk run around the pond because there were a few sweat marks on her. I watched closely as she continued to pace back and forth, coming down from the high of running. Just the sight of her great ass behind those tight little running shorts was already driving me crazy. Even if the perfect moment hadn't come along, I still would have found a way to have fun with this one. But, yet again, luck was in my corner.

The girl stopped pacing and started stretching her legs. I waited excitedly while she took each of her ankles and stretched her quads. Then, the time came. She bent over at the waist with about three feet of space between her feet and stretched her hamstrings. My time-stopping fingers shot out instantly, almost without my telling them to do so, and time stood still for the third time that day.

I went right over to her and admired her buns close up. I pulled her shorts right down, already getting used to having my way with these girls. Her cunt appeared right in front of my face, momentarily taking my breath away. Her bare pussy lips peeked out at me from between her tight buttocks. It was a heavenly sight, no doubt.

I held on to her waist (so she wouldn't fall over) and started eating her. I slurped the sweet sweat right off her crotch. I even tongued around her asshole a little bit. That girl had a feast down there and I was glad to dine. Five minutes left. I stood up and pulled out my dick again, which was harder than ever. I plunged it right into her lubricated pussy. God it felt good. I fucked the girl doggy-style as she obediently kept her legs open. I reached forward and fondled her chest while pumping into her even further. Two minutes left. I wrapped my arms around her abdomen and came deep inside her on my last thrust forward, with that great ass of hers pressed against me. I savored the moment a bit before finally snapping out of it and running off, getting myself together as I went.

At a safe distance, I looked back at my most recent fuck-buddy. She still remained balanced in her stretching position. But now, she was mooning the world with cum dripping out of her cunt. I hadn't had time to fix her up again, you see, or maybe I planned to leave her exposed that way, I don't really remember which. When time started up again, she continued her stretch for a split second, then quickly pulled her shorts up in surprise. She looked around, and lucky for her, I was the only one who had seen anything. She felt along her crotch with her hand and found the wet spot I had provided her with. Then she just walked off, in a daze.

Did the power go to my head? Of course. I was hooked. Every day was an adventure from then on. Maybe I didn't have as much fun as that first wild day, but I always came pretty close.

And now, if you'll excuse me, I have a little more pleasure to attend to. And who knows, I might just find a message written on my penis one day that says, "Nice Cock!" But I really must be going. Time flies, right?