Time for a Break

Story Info
Rest area fun.
1.4k words
4.3
28.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
margobicd
margobicd
16 Followers

So, I'm driving down the highway dressed in a cute little flowered summer dress. Kind of flimsy and kind of short but it's so comfortable and it feels so good on. I've been on the road for 4 or 5 hours and I'm feeling a little tired and am looking for a rest area or parking area to take a little break.

Finally I spot a parking area coming up in a few miles and feel relieved. Pulling in I see it looks pretty busy but mostly trucks. For some reason as soon as I park I get that feeling of having to pee. Why does that always happen anyway? Of course I'm at a parking area and not a rest area so there are no bathrooms. But there does seem to be a woodsy area behind the parking area that I guess will have to do. So here I go traipsing into the woods hoping I can pee without anyone realizing what I'm doing (or that I could stand to pee) and get back to my car for a quick nap.

Of course just my luck I'm doing my business behind a tree and look over and see a guy smiling at me. He really startled me at first but then to be honest I got a little turned on. I quickly finished and started back to my car and he followed me. As I'm walking down the path I notice a couple of other guys talking as well as what looks like a couple of guys that seem to be having a little fun off in the woods a bit.

I have to admit I never saw any of these guys when I was walking into the woods I don't know if I just didn't notice them as I was in such a hurry or they were hidden. I've been driving the interstates for quite awhile and just never saw anything like this going on. I guess I've been leading a sheltered life.

Anyway I get to my car and the guy that was smiling at me walks towards my car and says hi. He seems pretty nice and very non-threatening so I say hi back. He compliments me on my dress and says I look very nice. OK, so now he has my attention after all what self-respecting girl like me wouldn't be flattered at this point. I'm sitting in my car and he leans against the car and is talking to me through the drivers window and he looks really great. I also notice he's looking down my dress and enjoying the view. I'm braless and with my recent HRT growth I feel pretty good about myself. He's very nice and we talk for quite a while. He's a long distance trucker and has stopped for what I learn is a mandatory rest period. I tell him I'm heading to see some friends a few hours away and you know we kinda get comfortable with each other.

After a bit he asks if I'd like to take a walk with him. I'm feeling a little frisky so I say yea sure. As we're walking I notice and ask about the other guys that seem to be hanging out in the woods. So he proceeds to tell me all about the phenomenon of Rest/Service Area Sex. I guess I've gotta be the last one in the World that didn't know anything about this but it sure seemed like fun to me.

After we get into the woods a bit we stop and he pulls me tight and kisses me. I have to admit I really loved it and his kiss felt so wonderful. We keep kissing and his hand drifts down to my ass and starts plying with it, and my motor is starting to run. He pulls me

even closer and I can feel his hard cock pressing into me. I can't help but reach down and run my hand over it I just had to feel it. He moans and I know there is no stopping, that something is going to happen and I really need to feel that cock in my mouth.

We continue to kiss and he pulls my dress down and starts caressing my breasts which after being on hormones for a few months are starting to grow nicely. My nipples are so freakin hard and are crying out for him to suck on. He gets the message and fondles me and sucks my nipples till I think I'm going to cum. He starts biting my nipples and that really puts me over the edge. I just have to taste his cock and I'm down on my knees and unzipping his pants in a flash. I pull that hard cock out and completely engulf him and he lets out a giant sigh of relief.

While I'm going to town on his delicious cock I spot a couple of guys out of the corner of my mouth watching us and enjoying every second of what's going on. At that point I wouldn't of cared if the rest of the world was out there I was totally focused on my job of sucking that wonderful delicious cock. He was so turned on his hands were grabbing the back of my head and was wildly face fucking me and loudly yelling how great it felt. I could feel him stiffen and then do that little shudder you know the one guys do just before unloading that wonderful juice and then he just erupted inside my mouth. I was in ecstasy it felt so good and tasted even better.

It was so intense that I was exhausted. He pulled me off my knees and passionately kissed me and we both knew that it was going to be one of those blowjobs you don't forget.

What I didn't notice but did now was that a few guys had inched their way closer to us and were now looking at me with their cocks out. My new friend looked at me and then looked at them and then asked me what I thought. I had to be honest with him and whispered to him that I was so worked up that I'd really love to take care of all those beautiful cocks staring at me. He got a big grin and told the boys to come on over!

And come over they did. I was pushed back down on my knees so fast I didn't even have time to think. Instantly there was a cock in my mouth and it was quite awhile before I didn't have one inside me. It got crazy it was just guy after guy sticking his cock in my mouth and cumming in me and on me. There I was on my knees with my dress down and tits hanging out and literally covered in cum. What a sight I must've been. But I wasn't finished yet there was one more guy walking up the path with a big smile asking if he could join the party. What could a girl say but sure why not. He picked me up off my knees and bent me over evidently he had other things on his mind then getting a blow job.

He bent me over pushed my dress up over my ass, pushed my panties aside and used his hand to wipe some of the cum off my hair and face and then used it to lube me up. He then stuck his cock deep inside me. He just rammed it in to the hilt and I must've been so hot that it just slid in cuz it felt wonderful. He started fucking me hard and my tits were going back and forth till a couple of guys decided to start feeling me up while he was fucking me. Quickly I felt him stiffen up and felt his cum shooting inside me and then on my back.

I now had cum all over my face and hair and running down my legs and my dress and panties at that point falling down to my ankles. Most of the guys were still there and just stared at me and then my friend came over and kissed me. He helped me over to his truck and gave me a couple of towels to get cleaned up with. And then helped me get my dress back on and walked me to my car. He thanked me for a wild afternoon and said it was something he wouldn't forget. I told him it was an adventure I would never forget as well. All those cocks it still makes me shudder when I think about it.

Thus was my indoctrination into rest area sex. I noticed a couple of guys caught it on film because I heard their cameras going off so somewhere out there it's recorded for history.

margobicd
margobicd
16 Followers