Time for a Change

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never wanted her to pull out but I felt her soften inside of me until her cock plopped out. She moved down and engulfed my cock and balls into her mouth. She sucked my soft cock until it was hard. It easily fit in her mouth, even with my balls. Her tongue swirled around my cock until I grabbed her head and shot my cum in her mouth. She lifted up and came in for another passionate kiss, but this time we shared a load of my cum. Her tongue pushed it into my mouth as our tongues played with the thick cream. I swallowed my entire load. I looked into her eyes "What does the 'B' stand for?"

She started to laugh, "After all that that is the only thing you ask? You're so cute. It stands for Bobby but I prefer Bridgette."

I was so spent. I lay in the afterglow of the best fucking I've ever had. My life has changed for that I'm sure, now I just have to figure out how to proceed. Bridgette gathered her things, slipped on her boots and jacket. Her tits were clearly visible when she zipped up only a fourth of the way. So hot.

"You like my tits huh? I had them done a couple of years ago. I love my dick and love fucking newbies and breaking in a nice virgin piece of ass. You're very sexy. I hope you liked it." Bridgette looked at me as she was picking up her shirt and placing it in her bag.

She took out a few things from her bag and added them to my pile. "These are for you to try on. I think you'll like them. You will be a great pussy boy." She crawled on the bed and kissed me again. My head spun, she was such a good kisser. She got up and walked out the door.

If we don't win the account I would probably not be coming back to Minnesota, but what a memory here. I lost my virginity. I could feel her cum dripping down my ass. I got up and took a shower. I leaned against the shower wall and jacked off, my orgasm wouldn't come. I need more stimulation, from the inside. I dried off and went into my room. I picked up the six inch dildo that looked just like a real man's penis. I put it to my lips and touched my tongue to the tip. I shoved it into my mouth like the little pussy I want to be. I started to suck it, to feel my mouth being fucked by a cock. With my other hand I reached for the lube to squirt some on my ass. My hole was still opened up. I rubbed it all over and dipped my finger easily into my hot hole. I pulled the dildo out of my mouth and shoved it deep inside my pussy.

"That's it bitch take it like the pussy you are." I lifted my legs up to allow better access and started pumping the dildo in and out, long strokes. My cock was hard and I started to jack off. I felt my cum boiling to the surface. I shoved the dildo deep in my pussy. I hit my battered prostrate. The pressure was intense. I pulled on my cock a couple of more times and shot my load all over my stomach. I rolled onto my side and went to sleep, cum dripping down my chest and the dildo deep in my ass.

I awoke early in the morning, of course the dildo had fallen out at some point and the cum had dried up, but the sweet smell of cum lingered in the air. I called for morning coffee while I packed. I picked up most of my new toys and garments before I picked up the things Bridgette had left me. A leopard print panty and bra set, a one piece see through body suit, and a red nightie. I had to try them on. I slipped on the red nightie. It was sheer and I could see my cocklet, that's what I call it now.

There was a knock on the door "Room Service". Crap, I grabbed the hotel bathrobe and slipped it on. I couldn't find the belt that went with it so I held it closed as I opened the door. It was Andrew. Perfectly pressed bellboy suit, so good looking with his wavy blonde hair, blue eyes, rosy lips, slim body and tall, at least six foot which towered over me.

Andrew pushed the cart in with my coffee, fixings, and some Danish. "How are you doing this morning? I brought your order up. I see you're checking out this morning, I can help you pack if you need?"

He bent down and picked up my new leopard print panties and bra, "I bet you look really nice in these." He looked at me and winked. My eyes went right down to his crotch. I could see the outline of his hard cock perfectly, he didn't have underwear on.

He walked up to me and lifted my chin up with his finger, "Please show me how you look in these." Andrew dangled the panties on the end of his finger.

My hand went up to grab them from him allowing my robe to open up, revealing my red nightie. I went to close the robe and Andrew stopped me, "Don't cover up, you're beautiful." He bent down and kissed my lips. I melted into his embrace as he moved me to the bed without stopping our kiss. He pushed the robe off my shoulders and let it drop to the floor.

I moved onto the bed and watched him undress in front of me. He was a god. I've never seen a six pack on a guy before, or at least not this private and close up. His body was everything mine wasn't. Then he dropped his pants. His cock sprang up, slapping his stomach. It was long and thin like him. It was a tad longer than the dildo but about the same thickness. The head was more pointed and flared out past his shaft. He had blond pubic hair that was nicely trimmed down and his balls were shaved smooth as they dangled very low.

I sat on the bed like a deer in the headlights as Andrew came closer to me. I wanted to touch his cock, I wanted to taste it. As if he read my mind, he stood on the side of the bed, put his hand behind my head and guided it down to his cock. He brushed the tip of his cock across my lips spreading his precum like lipstick. I inhaled his scent, fresh soap as if he just showered. Andrew rubbed his cock on my cheeks letting me enjoy the warm softness as it glided over my face. I opened my mouth and he inserted the head. I ran my tongue over the head. I felt his piss slit with my tongue and scooped out his precum, sweet tasting, smooth, and so delicious. I moved my head down engulfing the shaft. I built up as much saliva in mouth to allow it to move in and out of my mouth easier. Each stroke I went farther down on his shaft. I didn't know about gagging until his head hit the back of my throat and I choked. Andrew pulled out to let me catch my breath. I went down on him fast. I didn't want his cock out of my mouth. I moved my mouth down his shaft again, inhaling as his cock hit the back of my throat. This opened my throat and allowed me to go down until my nose was buried in his soft pubes. I took a deep breath, his pubes smelled like flowers from the soap.

I backed off his cock. Andrew pulled out of my mouth and pushed me down onto the bed. He lifted my legs and aimed his cock to my stretched and freshly fucked hole. His cock head slipped in, no pain, no lube, it was heaven. He pushed in a bit more, pulled out, and pushed back in several times until his balls lay resting on my ass. He looked at me and smiled. He fucked me long and hard, with long strokes, followed by the sound of his balls slapping against my skin. I heard myself yelling to be fucked harder.

Andrew fucked me for a good ten to fifteen minutes before he finally arched forward and filled me with his cum. His cock pulsed over and over. I knew he was filling me up with his hot cum. We were both panting as Andrew pulled his cock out of my pussy. My legs lowered and I noticed cum all over my stomach. I came and didn't even touch myself. I didn't even feel it come out. I must have cum when he did.

Andrew grabbed his clothes and went into the bathroom. He reappeared fully dressed. I gave him a $20 tip and he left. I felt like a cheap whore, and loved it. I took a shower, packed my bags, and headed for one final business appointment. After spending all day with the client I finally headed to the airport. A five hour delay and dinner at the airport we finally took off at 10pm. A smile crossed my face, 24 hours ago I was losing my virginity.

Another good thing about living in Vegas, the airport has flights and shuttle services 24/7. By the time I got home it was 1:30am. I was beat. I opened my door and was hit with a heat wave. I guess they didn't fix the air conditioning unit or they just didn't put it on. I quickly ran around the house opening up the windows. I went to the control unit and flipped it on, nothing happened at first and then a loud popping sound and the house went dark. This wasn't good.

I found my way into the kitchen and started to feel around in the drawers for a flashlight, candles, or anything else that would give me some light. There was loud knocking at the front door. I stumbled to answer it, falling over my luggage and catching my head on the edge of the library table in the entry. I grabbed the back of my head with one hand and reached up and unlocked the door with the other. It swung open and I was hit with beams of flashlights. I thought the SWAT team had burst into my home. It was Jason and Stephen.

Jason was down on his knees in my face right away, "Are you okay, we heard a loud popping sound and I saw your house go dark? Crap you're bleeding. Stephen help me get him to our house so we can see what we're dealing with." I felt hands roaming up and down my legs, arms, neck, and back. A bunch of "does this hurt" before I had each of them lift me up under my arms.

My head was a little woozy but I managed to walk with them next door. We got into their home and immediately I had two of the hottest doctors work their magic. Doctor bags were opened up on the coffee table; packages were ripped open, again lights in my eye. I didn't even realize I was bleeding until they put some crap on the back of my head that made me scream. I looked down and my shirt had blood on it. I waved them off "What happened?"

"Looks like your new air conditioner must have been wired wrong or something, blew out your electrical box. We came over as soon as we heard the explosion and found you on the floor bleeding. Did you get electrocuted? How do you feel?" Jason was talking a mile a minute.

Jason grabbed my wrist and took my pulse for the hundredth time. "I just tripped on my suitcase trying to find the door. I'll be fine. Do you have candles or something so I can get home and put my things away? I'll call the insurance company tomorrow and see if they can get out here to fix their mistake. I'm tired and need to get to bed. Thanks for your help." I said.

Stephen looked at me shaking his head, "No way pal, you're here for the night or you spend the night at the hospital your choice. We have to watch for concussion."

I began to sit up and argue his point but when I did the room spun fast. I grabbed my head and plopped back down, "Ok you win. I must have hit harder than I thought."

Again, lights in my eyes with Jason checking me out again, "Your pupils are good but a little slow to react. We'll watch you tonight. You can make your call from here in the morning. Right now I'm going to give you a little something for the inflammation and to help you sleep."

"Right now? Here? Are you crazy? I'm sure it's just a cut that will heal on its own. I feel fine." I was scared of needles, who isn't?

"Who are the Doctors here? Head injuries are not to be taken lightly. I'll just give you a little shot to help the swelling and pain." Jason explained with a calming voice but I wasn't calm. I was starting to shake with fear.

Stephen sat next to me, grabbed my hand, and started to rake his fingers through my hair, "Shhhh, it will be ok, just squeeze my hand as hard as you want."

I gave his hand a squeeze thanking him, and then he climbed on the couch behind me and pulled me back into his bare chest. He continued to sooth me as we held hands. Jason came forward with his needle and I squeezed Stephen's hand really hard, "I'm sorry if I'm hurting you."

Stephen laughed, "Its ok I like it rough."

And then the sting of the needle came. I was still squeezing Stephen's hand and I could feel his cock getting hard underneath me. His cock felt massive as I felt it growing up my back. I felt my cock begin to get hard before I passed out.

When I awoke I was in a strange bed in a strange room. I lifted my head and it felt like it weighed a hundred pounds. I let it fall back against the pillow as the nights events became clear to me. This time I rolled off the bed and stood up. A little dizzy but my head was clearing. I think it was more from the shot than the injury. I felt my head, ouch, that was a knot the size of a golf ball. Then I noticed I was wearing the red babydoll lingerie from my suitcase. I looked around the room and my clothes were gone. I looked in the closet and there was the sheer white robe B had given me. I put it on and walked out into the hallway.

I stepped into the kitchen and I heard Stephen and Jason talking. I was embarrassed and ashamed, I wanted to leave. I cleared my throat, "May I have my things and keys so I can go home please?"

Jason poured a cup of coffee, walked over to me, and handed it to me, "Here drink this. How do you feel this morning?" He pulled his arm around me and guided me into the kitchen to join them at the island.

"I feel embarrassed and ashamed. May I have my clothes and keys please?" I repeated as I set the coffee down.

Stephen looked up at me "Embarrassed and ashamed about what? You fell and hurt yourself, it was an accident. Thank god we found you and you didn't pass out. Your shirt was a lost cause, so I ran to your house and grabbed your suitcase. I figured you would have clothes in there to wear. So we put some on you to make you more comfortable. You look very nice I might add."

Jason came up to me and pulled me into a hug, "We don't judge. Whatever you do in your life is your business. Please know you have friends no matter what."

"It just happened. I wasn't looking for anything really. I wanted to change my life and things just happened on this business trip. I'm confused and don't know what to do next. It started out one way and just kept escalating. I thought with my dick, and there isn't much there to think about, if you know what I mean?" I said trying to use humor to help myself.

"You are who you are. You don't have to be hung like a horse to be a good person. Do whatever makes you feel good. If you need someone to talk to I hope you consider us friends and confidants." Stephen said.

"If you want to change your clothes they are cleaned and folded in the laundry room. You should call and get your situation at home taken care of. You are more than welcome to stay here as long as it takes to get your home repaired." Jason kissed me on my cheek.

I called the insurance company and explained the problem. They said they would rush someone out this afternoon. I told them to call my cell phone and that I would be next door until they arrived. I told the guys I needed to change.

"It's early and the repairman won't be here for hours. Let's grab our coffee and lounge by the pool before the heat really sets in." Stephen said

"I don't even own a suit." I said discouraged.

"What you have on is fine, or nothing at all is fine. Our backyard is private. Let's go, you can decide what you're comfortable with." Stephen said as he grabbed his coffee in one hand and laced his fingers in mine pulling me towards the backdoor. I grabbed my cup just before it was yanked out of my reach.

We sat under the shade of the attached patio. It was nine in the morning and already over eighty degrees out. Stephen pulled off his shirt and shucked his pants leaving him in a cute blue g-string. Right away I noticed that he had no tan lines. His muscular body was completely smooth. I could smell his manly scent. My cock uncontrollably twitched. His balls were hanging out on either side of the material, large and smooth. I looked up into Stephen's face and he was watching me checking out his body.

"I guess we don't need this either. Now you can get a clear view." He laughed as he rolled down the g-string to his ankles and flicked them off.

My eyes widened as I looked at his entire body. All muscle like a Mr. Universe physique, so handsome. His cock flaccid was maybe a couple of inches bigger than mine when it is hard, and it was hard as a rock right now.

"Go ahead Chris, take it off. You have nothing to be ashamed of. We have to deal with what we are given." He leaned over and patted my thigh. A moan escaped my mouth as he made contact with my leg.

Jason, not being one to be left out, stripped out of his clothes as well. He was another perfect specimen. He was taller, broad chest with defined pecs, nice hard nipples, and no hair on his body. His waist was small but not too small, and his legs were solid without his muscles being too defined. But his cock hung low and I'm not sure how much it would grow but in his semi flaccid state he was hanging at least seven inches.

Stephen got up and stood next to me. He reached down and put his fingers in the waistband of my panties. I naturally lifted my ass up and let him pull my panties down to my knees. I rested my bare ass on the lounge chair so I could lift my feet to allow him to pull my panties completely off. "You're so pretty. Don't you feel better now?" He winks at me. He turns around to sit back in his chair and his rock hard solid ass is right there. My cock jumps at the site.

Stephen starts talking like we are not sitting naked and that I didn't have a dripping hardon. He tells me about some of the emergency room stories and we laugh. My cock has long settled down and my coffee is empty. Stephen gets up and scoops me in his arms like a baby and carries me towards the pool. I grab onto his neck and start kicking and laughing. He leisurely walks down the steps into the pool until we are submerged up to our necks. The water was warm like a bathtub. Stephen's hand was on my ass massaging it. I looked at him with longing eyes. He leaned in and kissed me. I melted into his kiss. His lips were soft and warm. His tongue gently caressed my lips before parting them and entering my mouth.

My body floated away from Stephen's as I felt Jason pulling me to his body. Stephen and I continued to kiss as I felt a warm mouth engulf my cock. Jason held me just where my cock was out of the water as he sucked my cock and balls into his mouth. I felt light headed as my body and mind went wild with desire. I whimpered into Stephen's mouth as my body tensed and I felt my cock flood Jason's mouth with my cum. My hands gripped a handful of hair as I pulled Stephen deeper into my mouth. My orgasm sent a spasm throughout my body. Jason continued to suck every drop out of my balls.

Jason lifted off of my cock and let my body submerged into the water. He came up to Stephen and kissed him deeply. My cum dribbled from their mouths. I took the action to go in and lick my cum off of Stephen's chin. Jason turned to me and our mouths met. He pushed more of my cum into my mouth as we shared a long kiss.

We all pulled back. Jason looked at me "Welcome to the neighborhood. Would you like to go upstairs and really get welcomed?" I nodded my head and I followed one of the nicest butt I have ever seen as Stephen walked behind me.

The master bedroom had a king sized four poster bed that would look huge in any other bedroom but this one. The room was twice the size of mine. Stephen picked me up and took me to their bed. Both men lay on either side. The air conditioner blew gently on my moist body from the pool causing my nipples to stick up and become hard as rocks. The both leaned in and took a nipple into their mouths. The contrast warmth felt so euphoric, I moaned as I wrapped an arm around each of their necks encouraging them to continue.

I felt a hand on my ass and a wet lubed finger circling my hole, Jason asked me, "Do you want this Chrissy?"

"Yes, please yes. Call me Chrissy I love it. I want you both." I pleaded with my new lovers.