Time For A Check-Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darksider
Darksider
293 Followers

Leaning forward to her crotch, I took in her intoxicating smell. reaching out I pulled the thin material of the front of her thong to the side with my left fingers, revealing her moist sex mound. She was completely shaven, and if my dick could get any harder, it did; painfully hard. Not really knowing how to do it, I went with what the porno had taught me and stuck my tongue out of my mouth. I slowly lowered it into her hairless gaping pinkness. Picking no spot in particular I began licking it furiously. It tasted like nothing I'd ever tasted before. I lapped greedily on the juice she was producing in her slick pussy. Lapping up and down as fast as I could, I tried not to let the only slight sigh I heard from Dr. Brown get me down too much.

"Calvin, you need to find my clit." She calmly stated, as I continued to work up a sweat licking at her warm sex. I stopped and looked up her body, over her tit mounds, to where her head was lifted off the table looking down at me.

"Your what?" I asked.

"She smiled, amused. "My clit sweety. My sweet spot, my pleasure box, the spot!" She explained. It rang a slight bell.

"Ooh!" I said, blushing, I looked down at her inviting gaping pussy slit. "And that is..."

"Here." She stated, bringing her hand down to her crotch, she pointed to a pink area just with in her vagina. "Try licking that." She suggested.

With my left fingers still holding the fabric of her thong up against her thigh so I could access her pussy, I brought my mouth back down to her crotch and this time targeted the area that she pointed out with my tongue. Touching her clit, I immediately felt the reaction that was a slight jump of her body. I smiled, my tongue still sticking out and my head buried between the legs of my doctor. I began flicking my tongue again, this time not leaving her pleasure box.

"Oooo yeah Calvin! That's the spot. Now put your fingers inside me." She demanded. I reached my right hand up to her pussy hole and began feeling for her entrance. With my middle and index finger pointing, I found her slit and let my fingers glide into the tight warmth of her vaginal passage.

Tongue still flicking furiously at her clit, and fingers now moving in and out of her now even wetter cunt, I felt her body responding as she began humping up into the air, shoving more of her cunt into my face.

"Thats right Calvin!! OOH! YEAH! KEEP IT UP!! THAT'S HOW YOU MOUTH FUCK ME! SHIT!" She stammered, her breathing irregular. I felt drunk with power at what I was doing to this experienced sexy woman. With two fingers and a tongue I had her shoving her groin up into my face.

"Ooooh! Here comes an orgasm!!" She exclaimed, arching her back, burying my face in her hairless snatch. I felt my fingers and mouth being flooded with warm juices. They tasted sweet on my tongue. Dr. Brown gasped for air, glancing up, I saw her biting her lip to hold back a scream that the entire doctors office would hear.

Finally she slumped back down onto the table. I pulled my face back and viewed a small pool of sticky liquid forming on the padded table below her dripping cunt. I pulled out my fingers with a warm and wet slurp. Smiling, I savored her taste in my mouth, and reached down unconsciously rubbing my aching hard on.

"I know what you want to do with that!" I heard Dr. Brown say. Looking back to her, she had her eyes on my cock that I was rubbing. "Well, what are you waiting for, put it in me Calvin, your ready for it." She encouraged. Not that I needed it. Reaching to her skinny waist and curving hips, I grabbed hold of her thong. I pulled on it, and she lifted her tight ass up off of the table for a second for me to pull them down her long smooth tanned legs. When I got them past her feet I tossed them off the examining table.

"Well, take me Calvin!" She urged. I looked at her sweat gleaming round tits, and her now dripping sex.

"Don't I need a..."

"No. But it's good that you asked. Don't worry about it though, I've been on the pill for a while now." She explained. Understanding, I nervously inched over to her spread legs, holding myself as if in a push up over top of her. I looked down at her beautiful body.

"Just stick it in?" I asked, unsure.

She giggled. "Yes, don't be nervous."

Holding myself up over her with one arm, I gripped around my cock with my right hand and helped guide it towards her crotch. Poking down once only to hit her inner thigh, I cursed inwardly and tried again. This time feeling the moist and warm feeling of pussy touching the tip of my cock. I thought I was going to explode all over the outside of her pussy. Thank God I didn't.

Reaching her own hands down to our crotches, she used her left fingers to spread open her cunt hole, and her right to grab my prick by the base and help me get the plug into the socket so to speak. I felt my dick surprisingly easily slip into her hot tunnel. Her pussy clamped tightly around my cock as I slipped it in to the hilt. When I got there I paused for a moment taking in the sweet moment of first penetration.

Using both of my hands to hold my upper body over her laying form, I pulled out slowly, and pushed back in. I began humping roughly and awkwardly down into her. My cock slipped out of her hole once.

"Shit!" I blurted out, reached down frustrated, and put my dick back into her gaping pussy. I began humping again looking down at the best looking woman I'd ever seen. She didn't seem to be enjoying it as much as I was. "Am I doing something wrong?" I asked.

"No. Your doing fine, this just isn't the best position. Try like this." She exclaimed, and as she spoke, rolled slightly over almost onto her side, lifting her right leg up. "Get onto your knee's" She told me, and I got up to a kneeling position. Her right leg then came down and rested on my shoulder.

"Now hold onto my right leg and just fuck. Don't think about it, Calvin, Just go with it. Find a rhythm," She informed me. I took in her advice, my still rock hard member still inserted in her cunt. I had more freedom to move this way and I tried again, pushing deep into her until my small amount of pubic hair brushed against the smooth skin above her pussy.

I pulling almost all the way back out and repeated the process. I felt like I knew what she meant by finding a rhythm, my hips moving in and out seemed to find one of it's own. As I began to pick up the pace, Dr. Brown responded, and began pushing her pelvis towards me as I shoved into her, and away from me as I pulled out.

"See, it's much better this way... Ooooooh and it feels so great!" She exclaimed reaching up and rubbing her hands over my six pack. With my free hand I returned the favor and felt over her sweating tits. Feeling her soft flesh in my hands, I squeezed each nipple one at a time, and increased my speed more.

She responded by countering my thrusts faster and harder, our crotches slamming together and my balls slapping into her pussy loudly.

"Oh! That's it! Yeah! How do you like that Calvin!?" She stammered in a shaky voice as I continued savagely fucking her.

"Fuck it feels so good!!" I replied stammering and sweating.

"FUCK ME HARDER!" She demanded, and reached around my waist with both her hands grabbing my small hairless ass. Squeezing it tightly she began pushing me down into her slick hairless cunt.

"OH FUCK YEAH" I replied going even faster and faster, my head spinning! Our bodies continued to slam into each other with intense sexual force. Dr. Brown took her leg off my shoulder, and still taking in my prick, she wrapped her legs around my waist. She used this to pull me completely into her with extreme force.

"Shit I'm gonna cum!" I warned.

"Me too! Cum inside me Calvin! CUM INSIDE ME NOW!" She exclaimed almost too loud. With that she threw her head back and fought a scream. I felt her cunt clamp around my cock like a vise and flush over my prick. On top of this I felt myself swell and my balls tighten. My eye's flashed light and I felt as if I were going to pass out as an orgasm ten times as powerful as the one I received from her mouth fucking racked my body. I felt like I was being completely drained of everything as my hot white liquid sprayed out of my cock head stream after stream filling my doctor completely up. Exhausted, I collapsed down onto her, our bodies a naked and sweaty heap on the examining table.

"Calvin...." She said breathlessly. "Congratulations, you're a man." She stated.

On top of her, I beamed proudly, but exhausted. "Thank you," I managed to reply.

I passed my physical that day, and felt better about myself and my body then I ever had up until that point in my life. I never saw Dr. Brown again after I left the doctor's office that day, but the day she helped me realize how much of a man I really was will stay with me forever.

Darksider
Darksider
293 Followers
12