Time for a Kit Kat

Story Info
He's caught by a girl while fantasizing about her sister.
3.8k words
4.16
72.1k
12

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 08/04/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cashcrunch
cashcrunch
102 Followers

"Relax, everything will be fine," Evan murmured sweetly into Kat's ear while gently squeezing her hand.

"Ah, I can't look, I can't look! Is it over?" squealed the young coed. "Are we in yet?"

"Almost, hold on. Everything will be fine." Evan stated firmly.

The plane bumped and skidded its way along the runway as it touched down, coming to a slow crawl.

"Oh my god, I feel like such a wimp," Kat complained staring up at Evan with a deceivingly innocent look on her face. Coming from a small East Coast town, she had never flown before and was heading to the big city for a summer internship. Luckily, her older sister booked her on a flight with Evan, her hunky (and wealthy) friend who had helped get her the job. She was to crash at Evan's place until her summer roomie finished exams and moved up to join her.

"It's no big deal Kat, you did alright for your first flight. One lady that sat next to me on a flight to Chicago freaked out the entire time. I can't look down, I can't look down. Ahhh!" Evan joked, mocking the lady by waving his arms around.

"Stop it! You're causing a scene Evan," Kat scolded, slapping him gently on the face.

Laughing it off, the two disembarked making small talk and flirting on the way to the luggage carrousel. People nearby likely assumed the two were a happy couple. Evan, however, was single thanks to being too busy traveling North America giving seminars and private corporate lectures on strategic management. Kat had just finished her first year of university and was looking forward to working and partying hard in the big city. Her close friend Karol, or Kitty as she was called for her cat-like eyes, was coming to town soon too. They both had had enough of boozing it up in the small town bars and soon the pair would see what the nightlife here had to offer.

"You'll get us into the hot bars, right Evan?" Kat prodded Evan, physically poking him in the ribs.

"Yeah, yeah. You're 19 now, you can get in on your own you know. You just have to pay cover. Besides, you don't want some old man like me cramping your style." At 26, Kat hardly considered Evan old, but he certainly was more established than the "boys" her own age. A nice condo downtown and a Mercedes to his name did not make him any less sexy.

"Nice ass," Kat whispered under breath as Evan, trying to be a gentleman, lifted her bags onto the cart.

"What? Are these not yours?" Evan responded, not having heard what she said. He turned to her hoisting the bags above the fray, his muscles flexed and presenting something like a body-builders pose.

"Yes, no sorry. Now that I see them, those are mine." Kat shouted above the din. Soon you will be too, she thought to herself. At 5-11 and svelte 190 pounds, Evan was exactly her type. At only 5-4 and 115 pounds, he towered over her, but not so much as to make him imposing. Having already located his bags, the pair set off to find Evan's car.

The two stumbled around the parking lot, as Evan tried to remember where he had parked. Unfortunately, there were dozens of black Mercedes' in the lot and Evan had been on quite a few trips lately. Was it the A or the K section this week? They wandered the grandiose parking lot as Evan pressed the alarm on his key fob.

Beep, beep, beep. They located his car and Evan wheeled the cart up to a stop in front of the trunk, popped it open, and turned to Kat.

"Ah," Kat screamed as she faked a stumble and fell into Evan, who quickly reached out to catch her. Which, of course, Kat had planned on. She had reached out and grabbed his ass to stop from falling.

"Thank you," she said pressing herself first into Evan's chest with her ample breasts then gently pushing away.

"Are you okay? The parking lot must be taking a toll on those shoes, who told you to wear high heels on a plane anyway?" Evan joked.

"Why, don't they look sexy?" Kat said, presenting her leg to him. In her short, plaid skirt, her tanned legs did, indeed, look great to Evan.

"They do look hot, I'll give you that."

"They look hot or I look hot," Kat quipped a grin on her face.

"Come on, you know you're a hottie Kat. All of you Graham girls are. Especially Sharon, prrrrrr!" Evan joked, making his hand into a claw and lunging it in Kat's direction.

Kat's older sister Sharon had told her all about her college days at home with Evan. They had been, basically and bluntly, "fuck-buddies." Hanging out at bars, dating other people, but getting together most weekends for hot and kinky sex. Sharon's stories had given Kat more than enough fantasies about Evan and she intended to make them a reality this summer. Hearing him mention her sister's name did bring out, ironically, some catty jealousy in her as she imagined he still had feelings (or at least lust) left for her.

"Hey, I'm twice the sex kitten Sharon is!" Kat blurted out defensively.

"All…..right….," Evan was a little taken aback. Sure, he and Sharon weren't a couple per se, but this was her little sister who felt, practically, like his little sister. Evan began to wonder if Sharon had filled Kat in on their dirty sex-play. That time at the cottage even…. Women do seem to talk about everything and that …..

"Hey! Evan! Wipe that silly grin off your face and let's go!" Kat snapped her fingers bringing him back to the present.

The drive into the city was uneventful, the usual suburban template. Home Depot, McDonald's, Tim Horton's, another Tim Horton's, Wal-Mart, a La Senza outlet.

"Ah, STOP!" Kat screamed and Evan instinctively slammed on the breaks and made for the shoulder.

"What, what's wrong!?" he blurted out, a little startled. Scanning the road in front of him, he could see nothing.

"I love La Senza, can we go in?"

"Nowwwww??????" Evan stated, low and blunt, more than a little annoyed. He thought he was going to run someone over, or some dog maybe, or there was some other emergency. Not screeching to a halt for an "emergency stop" at the lingerie store.

"Well, look." Kat undid her the first 4 or 5 buttons on her blouse to show Evan that her bra strap had snapped. She had an adorable puppy dog look on her face, pouting her cute pink lips. "I think it happened when I fell and there's no La Senza at home, I have to order off the 'net and blah, blah, blah."

Well, Kat didn't actually say "blah, blah, blah," but that's about all Evan heard as he stared longingly at her chest. The bra she was wearing had ripped and her left breast was basically fully exposed. Man, he knew Kat had a great body, but he'd never seen this much of her, this up close. He licked his lips and could feel himself getting hard. Why couldn't Sharon have put out last night, damn!

"Evan? I take it that's a yes, let's go." She said kissing him lightly on the lips and patting him on the leg. "Oh my, what have we got here Evan?"

Evan glanced down at his crotch and it was pretty obvious he had enjoyed Kat's little display. His thin dress pants and boxers did nothing to hold down his rock hard cock, which had pitched an obvious 7-inch tent. Without speaking, he slowly reentered the traffic and took the next exit for the mall.

Ignoring her open shirt and exposed chest, Kat gently rubbed Evan's leg, coming closer and closer to his cock with every stroke. Then she roughly grabbed his cock and began stroking it through his pants.

"Uh, Kat?" Evan managed to get out, but was having trouble concentrating on the road, her hand, and thinking of what to say.

"Oh Evan, I bet you can't wait to watch me try on a dozen new bras. I'll have to get matching panties too, of course… Oh yes, I think you'll really like that won't you?" She whispered seductively in his ear gently biting his earlobe. "Goodie, we're here!" She squeaked, jumping out of the car and barely doing up her top.

"Jesus," Evan let out a deep breath as he locked the car and proceeded to follow Kat into the store.

Evan stood casually behind Kat as she gazed through the racks of bras and teddies or shifted through the bins of panties. Trying to look non-chalant in that "fish-out-of-water" look most men have in such stores, his eyes wandered the store, eventually settling on Kat's ass. She was bent over, rummaging through the bin trying to find a pairs of panties to match the bras she had chosen. The pair she had on was clearly visible, as was the tattoo on her lower back, a Celtic cross.

Raising several pairs of undies up to examine them, she took a step back pressing her sweet, round ass into Evan. "What do you think of these? It feels like you like them." She turned and began stroking him through his pants again.

"Look Kat, we should get home, you know settled and everything." Evan was trying to catch his breath and calm his hormones down. This was Sharon's little sister for God's sake.

"Oh, alright. I'm getting these though. Do you want me to model them for you?" She smiled holding the underwear over her clothes and making a "kissy face" at Evan.

"Kat you're totally smoking hot and you can obviously tell I'm attracted to you, but don't you think this'd be a little weird. I mean with Sharon and your family and all? You have to stay with me 'til your friend gets up. Your father would kill me and…"

"Fine, Evan. You're such a sweetie, but you're not my older brother you know? And it's not like Sharon is your girlfriend." Obviously Evan was going to need some more persuasion on her part, mentally anyway. His cock was about to tear through his pants, which made Kat feel pretty good about her chances.

Kat paid for her sexy new underwear and the pair drove to Evan's condo largely in silence – Evan listening to the radio and Kat gazing out the window at the urban landscape. Unfortunately, it'd been a hot and sticky week while Evan was away and he'd left all the windows shut and the A/C off. The place was stifling as the pair dragged their luggage in the door.

"Very nice Evan, what a view!" Kat dropped her things and made for the large glass doors that led out onto the balcony. Opening the doors and stepping outside, Kat was a little startled at the height. The glass balcony walls left an unimpeded view of the long way down to the street.

"Geeze, the humidity here is awful." Kat complained, sweat already dripping from her brow after the effort of just moving her bags in. She took one last look at the city and went back inside.

"It'll be fine once the A/C kicks in, could you close those doors?" Evan turned on the A/C and picked up her luggage making for the guest room. "Here's where you'll be sleeping."

"That's nice Evan. I feel gross, where is the shower?" Kat unbuttoned and peeled off her blouse revealing the ripped bra once more. Her tanned abs and belly button ring drawing Evan's eyes down. She bent and removed her skirt, revealing a matching pair of "boy briefs," standing before him like a Maxim magazine model.

"Right through there." Evan pointed through his bedroom doorway, his eyes glued to her body as she strolled past. She reached out, brushing his crotch again as she passed.

"Down boy, unless you care to join me?"

"I think I'll call home for you, let'm know we've arrived okay."

Not responding, but sticking her tongue out at him she turned and walked to the washroom. Evan entered his bedroom, making his way to the desk on the far side, facing safely away from the bathroom. He sat down, booting up his computer to retrieve Kat's parent's number and his emails. Letting out a long sigh, he thought of just asking Kat the number, but then decided against it. Just last night he had promised Sharon he wouldn't sleep with her little sister. Sure, she looked like a tanned, redheaded Elizabeth Hurley, who cares. Besides, she'd probably find some other guy in a day or two and he'd have no worries. Fuck, who was he kidding he thought, she's fucking hot.

"Be a dear and soak these in the sink." Kat said, sneaking up on him from behind. She dropped the panties she had just removed on Evan's shoulder and kissed him on the cheek. "No peaking now."

Kat returned to the bathroom and closed the door. Having enjoyed her naked reflection in the darkness of the computer screen Evan raised his hand to his face massaging his eyes.

"Jesus H. Christ." What the hell was he supposed to do now? He had to put Kat up for a week or two 'til her friend got into town. God, he and Sharon had barely finished making out the night before he got on the plane with her sister. Fuck, she teased him the whole weekend, usually she put out, but not this weekend. Fuck!

As the laptop finished loading, Evan checked his email first out of habit, temporarily forgetting about retrieving the phone number. Boring work emails burst forth as he looked through the garbage for anything personal. Work, work, work, some spam email for "performance enhancement." Get it up and keep it up, yeah, that was the last thing he needed right now.

Then he noticed an email from Sharon. Glancing over his shoulder, seeing that Kat was safely in the shower, he opened it:

Hey sexy, sorry I had to tease you like that last night, but I'm just finishing my time of the month you know, I wish I could've fucked you, you were so hard. Give us a call when you get in to let us know you're both okay.

Kisses, Sharon.

PS – have look at these attachments when Kat isn't around. Maybe they'll help you release some of that pressure! :o)

As Kat was now singing at the top of her lungs in the shower, he figured what the hell. He opened the attachment folder to find several picture files.

Click-click. There was he and Sharon at the beach the last summer. He remembered the day well as Sharon had gone topless on the beach, allowing Evan to massage tanning oil onto her breasts. Getting hard remembering the experience, Evan began rubbing himself through his pants.

Click-click. There was Sharon, topless as he remembered. He managed to get off a shot before she could stop him. Fuck she's hot, his hand tugging harder and faster.

Click-click. Sharon, again. This time she was decked out to hit the clubs with thigh high fuck-me boots on (Evan's favourite). That was from the last time she had come up to visit him. The short, school-girl skirt and blouse she had on reminded Evan of the current day's events. His cock began leaking pre-cum and was seeping through his pants. Glancing over his shoulder, hearing Kat safely auditioning for no one in the shower, he unzipped his pants and began stroking his cock with abandon.

His pre-cum was smearing all over the head of his dick, it felt so good to relieve the pressure the past couple of days had built up. Kat and Sharon teasing him. Sharon would have sucked him off last night, if he hadn't cum on her face (without warning) the last time he was home. Not that she should have minded, Evan had cum in her mouth, on her ass and breasts many times. She had licked and swallowed his cum those times, that naughty little slut.

Click-click. Sharon's school-girl skirt and blouse now discarded, she was kneeling on Evan's bed. Her black bra, panties, and fishnet stockings looked fantastic. "Naughty slut," he whispered to himself. That night she had teased Evan for hours at the club, grinding her ass into him, flashing him with her panties... He finally managed to drag her off the dance floor before she got completely wasted. They were all over each other on the cab ride home, then made out in the lobby of Evan's building. It was a rainy Thursday night and most of the professionals in his condominium were asleep. Sharon had pulled out his cock, right there in the lobby and began sucking and pounding on it.

"Sharon, fuck, let' get on the elevator. There's cameras down here, God knows who's watching," he had blurted out.

"Oh, camera's? Maybe that sexy little bitch that lives next door is watching? Wouldn't you like that? That naughty little blonde sex-pot you've been jerking off thinking about?" Evan had miscalculated and told Sharon about his new neighbour. She had not been impressed and the booze had obviously loosened her tongue, as well as any inhibitions.

"Jesus, there's a microphone too you know!" The building Evan had just moved into at the time had a CCTV network that broadcast the goings-on at the front door to all apartments on the TV. He could remember watching it a few times out of curiosity and could imagine the show they were putting on at that moment.

Sharon had located the camera and pulled Evan by his collar (and his cock) to what she calculated as center stage. Dropping to her knees she returned to sucking, licking, and stroking Evan's rigid hard cock.

"Oh fuck Sharon, we shouldn't do this. Fuck!" Evan had wanted to get her to bed, but was definitely enjoying the forceful blowjob. Sharon was deep-throating him, her lips touching the base of his cock.

"Mmmmmmmm," Sharon had slowly slid her lips along Evan's cock and it popped out, slick with pre-cum and saliva. "You're right." She said rising to her feet.

"Night-night!" She said smiling at the camera. Pulling Evan in tow by his cock, she made her way onto the elevator. Evan, ignoring the buttons, embraced her and kissed her deeply.

"Please fuck me, I need it so bad." Sharon had broken their kiss to slip her panties aside and guided Evan's cock into her pussy.

"Oh, yeah. Yes, you're so wet!" Evan had gripped her bared ass and plunged into her. The night of teasing Evan had also made Sharon horny and she was wet with anticipation. The brief exhibition they had put on for the camera had really aroused her. She noted that Evan, in his haste to thrust himself into her pussy, had completely forgotten to hit the button for his floor. The elevator wasn't moving and the audio of their tryst would clearly be picked up in the lobby.

Grinning devilishly, Sharon had moaned, "Oh, Evan your cock is sooooo big Evan. Yes, yes, fuck my tight little wet pussy. Yes, Yes. Fuck my naughty pussy you bad, bad businessman."

"OH, FUCK!!!. Yes, Yes, you naughty… little… bitch…. Fuck, yes! Tease my… dick you little, AHHHH" Evan had come harder than ever before….

Now, pounding his cock in front of that photo, his eyes closed in ecstasy, Evan realized he was about to come. His mind drifting back to reality from the memory, he opened his eyes, glanced around, and grabbed Kat's panties off his shoulder without thinking. Placing them just on the head of his dick he began to spurt his hot, sticky cum right through the flimsy material.

He continued stroking his cock, forcing out the last of his cum and held his now soaked cock, wrapped in the panties. "Fuck, you dirty girl. Fuck." The release of days of sexual anguish had released itself in a torrent of cum. He felt light headed and leaned back in the chair like a junkie after a hit of heroin.

"EVAN!"

"Oh God!" Evan turned in the chair with a look of trepidation. In his ecstasy he had completely forgotten about Kat. Now, there she stood, her long hair in a slick ponytail, wearing the bra she had just bought, and a towel wrapped around her waist. Hands on her hips and a seriously stern look on her face, she looked truly enraged.

"You dirty old pervert! Beating off your cock with my underwear? Calling me a "dirty girl?" You got cum all over them!" She slapped him, hard across the face. "You're a dirty, dirty man. Wait until I call home and tell Sharon you're wearing my panties and cumming in them! My dad will come up here and kick your ass!"

With that she turned and made for the bathroom, her stern look disappearing into a gleaming grin. She had Evan just where she wanted him.

"No wait! Sorry Kat! It's not like that, I was… I was…" he made to get up from the chair, but tripped on his own pants that were wrapped around his ankles. Raising himself up from the floor to his knees, Evan looked up to see Kat's beautiful pussy right in his face. She obviously wore a bikini to tan as her well-trimmed bush was highlighted by lily-white skin in contrast to her bronzed abs and thighs.

cashcrunch
cashcrunch
102 Followers
12