Time for a Trim

Story Info
I make another appointment with my girlfriend's hairstylist.
1.6k words
4.45
25.6k
18
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been about a month since my last haircut and my hair was starting to get long again. I made an appointment with my girlfriend's hairstylist again so I could get a trim. The appointment was scheduled for 5pm on Friday.

The work week dragged on, but eventually Friday came around. I drove to the salon and walked inside. Brittany was the only stylist still there and was cashing out her last client. Brittany walked he client out and locked the door behind him.

"You're the last customer of the night," she said with a smile. "What can I do for you tonight?"

"I just need a quick trim," I replied, running my hands through my hair to indicate it was getting long.

"Sure thing sweetie," she responded with a smile. "Follow me and we'll get you all freshened up."

I followed Brittany past the chairs and the shampoo stations and to the back of the salon. She turned around and said "I hope you don't mind coming all the way to the back. I already cleaned up out front and this just makes everything easier." I wasn't going to complain since she was technically seeing me after hours.

"Here we are," Brittany said, motioning to a chair.

I took a seat and looked around. We were in the back of the salon but there were still a couple stations setup for work. I expected back here to be the break area, but it really looked no different than up front.

"This area is for the VIP," Brittany started, seeing the obvious confusion on my face. She was returning from the cabinet where she was grabbing supplies. "During the day we take some of our regulars back here where we can pamper them a little more and offer them drinks and snacks." Brittany finished explaining as she put a neck strip around my neck. Next she shook out the cape and threw it over my body, snapping it around my neck.

"Is that too tight?" she asked, snugging the cape up.

"No ma'am," I replied with a smile.

Brittany grabbed the scissors and started to cut my hair. Were small talk, talking about the week and she asked about my girlfriend Ashley. As Brittany walked around the chair, I noticed her bumping up against the arm rests and leaning over the chair. At first I thought nothing of it but it became obvious that she was doing it intentionally.

I stole some glances at her butt in the mirror, hoping she hadn't noticed. Apparently she had because she began resting her chest against my shoulders. Ashley finished the cut and grabbed the blow dry to blow the loose hairs off the cape.

"How's that look?" she asked.

"Looks fantastic," I replied.

"Is there anything else I can do for you tonight?" she asked.

"I think that's it. I really appreciate you doing this after hours on a Friday," I said with a smile.

"Oh don't worry sweetie," she responded. "Are you sure there's nothing else I can do? I saw you looking at my butt a few times."

I started blushing and Brittany started giggling and walking to the front of the chair. She bent over the chair, putting her fact closer to mine. I peaked over her shoulder and saw her nice round ass in the mirror. Brittany put her lips right up to mine and bean to reach under the cape. I locked lips with her and we began making out.

Brittany pulled back from my lips as she unzipped my pants and pulled out my cock. "It's too bad Ashley isn't here this time," she whispered in my ear. I had flashbacks to the amazing sex the three of us had last month and my cock immediately got hard.

Brittany giggled again as she started stroking my cock and making out with me again.

A few minutes passed and Brittany slid down the chair and got on her knees. She lifted the cape and her head disappeared under neath. I felt her warm lips around my cock as she slowly slid down towards my balls. She swirled her tongue around the tip of my cock as she kept sliding up and down the shaft. This blowjob was even more amazing than I remembered.

"I...I'm going to cum," I started to say.

Brittany went up and down on my shaft one more time before I exploded in her mouth. Like an expert, she swallowed it all without spilling drop. She licked my shaft a couple more times before pushing the cape back down and standing back up.

She unzipped her pants and slowly took her cock out next. She bit her lip as she reached for my hand under the cape and pulled me from the chair. I slid out of the chair and she pushed me to my knees and grabbed her cock. Brittany pulled my head towards her cock as I opened my mouth. Her cock slid in and I went down as far as I could. I only made it about half way before I pulled back. Brittany let out a little moan as I went back down.

This was only the second time I sucked her dick, or any dick at all actually, so I still had no idea what I was doing. Apparently it worked though because Brittany's breathing sped up and she started moaning more. She didn't have to say anything, I knew she was about to cum.

She pulled her cock from mouth. "Open up wide sweetheart."

I opened my mouth and Brittany started stroking her cock as fast as she could. It felt like hours went by, but it was really just a few seconds. Brittany started blasting loads of cum towards me mouth. Most made it into my mouth, but a couple strands landed on my face and on the cape. Suddenly I was glad to still be wearing the cape so that the cum wasn't on my clothes.

I swallowed the cum and Brittany shoved her cock back in my mouth to clean it up. She slowly pulled her cock from my mouth and pulled up on my shoulders to stand me up. I figured we were done, but I was wrong.

"Turn around," she ordered.

I turned around and faced the mirror. I could see the cum on the cape and my face. Brittany pulled my pants and boxers down, exposing my ass. Brittany moved her body right up against mine and I could feel her cock starting to get hard again right against my ass. She reached in her back pocket and pulled out a pair of fuzzy handcuffs. She grabbed my left hand and put it behind my back. She tightened the cuffs around my wrist and then did the same with my right hand.

Next Brittany pulled her jeans and thong down and grabbed a bottle of lube. She bent me over the counter and lubed my asshole. She sat the lube aside and positioned her cock against my ass. She grabbed the handcuffs and slowly slid inside me. I felt the tip of her cock go in and I let out a moan. I looked in the mirror and saw Brittany with a massive smile on her fact as she pushed in further.

It felt like her cock just kept going, but eventually she was all the way in and stopped. I was so full of cock and it felt amazing. Brittany slowly pulled out until just the tip was still in. Slowly she pushed back in. Brittany sped up her thrusts as I was helpless to do anything but watch in the mirror. My cock was rock hard again and swinging back and forth as Brittany was destroying my ass.

"Beg me to cum," Brittany moaned.

I let out more moans as Brittany fucked me. "I need you cum," I pleaded.

Brittany started fucking me even harder.

"Please cum right in my ass. Fill me with your warm seed," I moaned, nearing orgasm myself.

Brittany pushed in one last time and I felt her cock swell. I felt the cum fill my rectum as Brittany slowly pulled her limp cock from my ass and undid the handcuffs. I stood up and Brittany pushed her way in front of me. She pushed her ass against me and started grinding up and down my shaft. I lubed her ass a little and then slid my cock in her ass.

Brittany looked back at me in the mirror and I pounded her tight little asshole as hard as I could. Brittany started moaning and reached back to spread her cheeks further. I could see her eyes roll back in her head as I kept fucking her as hard as I could.

"Cum in my asshole," she moaned. "I want you to fill me up so full I can't keep it all in."

I pushed my cock as deep as I could inside her and unloaded the biggest cum shot of my life. It seemed like the cum just never stopped. I slowly pulled out of Brittany's ass. She spun around and dropped to her knees, taking my cock in her mouth again. She deep throated me a handful of times as she cleaned off all the cum from my cock. She stood back up, licking her lips.

Brittany pushed her body up against mine as we made out some more. Finally Brittany reached behind my neck and unsnapped the cape, pulling it off my body. As we both got dressed, I could still feel Brittany's cum in my ass.

We walked back up front and I pulled out my wallet to begin paying.

"Don't worry about it honey," Brittany said. "Just tell Ashley I'll see her next week for her appointment."

"Thanks," I replied, putting my wallet away and turning for the door.

Brittany let me out and I made my way to the car. On the drive home I couldn't stop thinking about getting home and cleaning the cum from my ass and cuddling up next to Ashley.