Time For Change

Story Info
Wife investigates hubby's fantasies.
2.5k words
3.88
39.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't get out of my head what my wife had said at the end of our sex session the previous weekend. She had succeeded in getting me to agree that I wanted her to have sex with another man, and that I would help her to make it happen. To finish off, she said that we would make a start the following weekend, which was rapidly approaching. To say that I was anxious doesn't come close!

On Friday evening my wife came home much earlier than usual, and she brought take away pizzas with her. This was a first in our marriage, and I had no idea what was going on. She dished up the pizzas, without going upstairs to change, shower, take off her make up, or any of the things she usually did while I cooked dinner. I poured wine, red for me, white for her, then we sat and ate, ravenously, just looking at each other, not speaking. Eventually, with nearly all her pizza gone, tomato around her mouth, slurping wine, she spoke.

" I just want to let my food go down, then we can go upstairs and make a start."

"Make a start?" I was intrigued.

"Make a start on changing our lives."

"Oh, right, what are we going to do?"

"You'll just have to wait and see."

"Oh, ok."

So for half an hour we just watched the news, then the weather, then more news. Finally after 45 minutes my wife stood up, holding out her hand. She led me upstairs to our bedroom, shut and bolted the door, then led me to the bed. She stood with her back to the bed and I was facing her.

"Strip!"

"What? Oh right."

I stripped.

"Now undress me, slowly and lovingly."

I undressed her, slowly, seductively, lustfully.

"That wasn't lovingly, that was lustfully."

"Sorry my love, you just excite me so much."

"Ok, good answer, I'll let you off."

She sat down on the bed and motioned me down. I knelt on the floor, as she opened her legs, revealing her panties to my enchanted eyes. They were a little stained at the crotch, which made my cock even harder. How was it possible that it could get harder, I felt it might explode!

"I've been working all day, I haven't showered, I even got so desperate to pee, I squirted a little into my panties. Would you like to lick my pussy through my panties?"

"Oh, yes please!"

"Does that idea turn you on?"

"Oh yes!"

"Ok, you can do it. Don't stop until I tell you to."

I advanced my head up the ravine between her legs. The closer I got to her core, the more intoxicating the scent. My wife never has much smell between her legs, her used panties never have that much aroma to excite and beguile me, but now, with a little pee released, the aroma intoxicated my senses. Why is it that men's pee smells disgusting, but the pee of a beautiful woman is more wonderful than a fine white wine? I would rather drink my wife's pee than a premier cru chablis.

Eventually, my mouth was pressed against the slightly christened gusset. It smelt divine, I was in heaven and never wanted to leave this hallowed place.

"Don't just sniff, Lick!"

I started to lick the insubstantial cover over my wife's pussy, to use my teeth to tease it away from her, to try to suck the juices from it, to try to penetrate into her pussy with my tongue.

"That's more like it. Keep doing that, it's so exciting, yet frustrating. That's how I want your whole life to be in the future."

I kept doing what I was doing, because she liked it.

"Ok, you can take my panties off now, and get to the main course."

"Thank you my love."

She lifted her hips, as I slowly drew her panties over her hips, and down her legs, and finally off her feet. I tried to do it lovingly but failed miserably. I did it lustfully, but also adoringly, which hopefully she liked.

I kissed my way back up the inside of her thighs, kissing her right and left legs alternately as I went, then as I reached the entrance to heaven, I gave it a gentle kiss, on her pussy lips, then told her pussy that I loved it. I then began the task in earnest, sliding my tongue up and down her slit, flickering my tongue around her clit, then back down and up the slit, pressing in a little, getting a new taste, of arousal juice, not so bitter, almost exactly like oysters. I absolutely adore oysters.

I took a detour and gave my tongue a chance to explore her inviting anus. The scent was different again, more musky and exotic. I lapped all around her brown puckered button, trying little thrusts against the entrance, then going back to licking. It took a little while, but finally the reluctant hole relented and allowed my tongue inside. It was still a very tight place for a soft tongue to be, but as I thrust in and out, with my tongue flickering around, I found some appreciation.

"Oh wow! That's so good my love, don't stop. Why haven't you done this before? You must do it everyday in future, maybe several times a day."

I couldn't answer, my tongue was otherwise employed. I reached up and started to use my thumb on her clit. That got more approval.

"Oh that's good, make me cum with your tongue in my arse."

How could I refuse. My tongue and thumb worked away furiously, and after only three or four minutes her breath was getting ragged, and she was lifting herself off the bed, with her feet on my shoulders.

"Don't stop, that's it keep doing that, Oh it feels so good, don't stop....don't stop....I'm cumming!"

She bucked so much my tongue was ejected, and my thumb lost her clit, but it didn't matter, as she was squeezing her legs together over my head, riding her orgasm.

"I'm cumming again......I'm cumming again!"

Finally she was spent.

"That was so good babe, I love having your tongue in my arse. You're going to do that a lot more in future. It was so exciting, and now my arse feels so fresh and clean. I think it would be really nice if you did that every time I've been to the toilet, to make sure I'm properly clean inside, what do you think my love?"

"Yes, my love, I'm sure that will feel nice for you," even kinky me wasn't thrilled by that idea.

"You're worried about always having to taste my shit aren't you?"

"No my love, of course not." I meant yes, of course.

"That's good then, it's decided."

My wife rolled over to lie fully on the bed with her head on the pillow.

"Ha ha...I was only joking, silly boy. You'd get sick if you kept licking my shit. Would you really have done it?"

"Yes, of course my love. I worship and adore you and will do anything you tell me to."

I can't pretend that I wasn't thrilled to be let off that honour.

"Good, I'm pleased to hear it. Now go and wash your face, then come back to bed. We need to have a serious discussion."

I hurried off to wash her scent off my face, which was a shame, but I know she doesn't like smelling her pussy juices on me. When I got back she was lying on her back, with her eyes closed, and her right hand between her legs, with her fingers gently stroking her pussy lips.

"What a beautiful view," I ventured.

"Glad you like it, now come and lie with me."

I lay next to her, happy to be lying with my beautiful naked wife.

She rolled onto her side to face me, and gently took hold of my penis in her left hand. It reminded me of how horny I still was. She started our conversation.

"So my love," she started, "since you are having trouble fully coming to terms with the one fantasy that we both share, that is me having sex with other men, whilst you remain faithful, and you are also reluctant to accept Carol's idea of you being in permanent chastity to help you, I've decided to tackle the whole subject from a different angle. Hopefully, by approaching those two concepts, more slowly, and obliquely, you'll finally accept them."

"Ok my love, what did you have in mind?"

"Ok, so I've been doing some research and have a list of married men's most popular fantasies, it also includes men in a serious long term relationship, but doesn't include gays, transvestites etc."

"Right, that sounds helpful." Now I was really intrigued, were other men's fantasies the same as mine, or was I weird?

"Yes, so, right at the top is wanting to have their wives/partners sleep with other men. It's the most common fantasy, and the favourite for most men when wanking, or indeed having sex with their partners. In fact, quite a few men admitted to fantasising about their wives having sex with other men, when the men in question were actually having sex with their mistresses. How crazy is that?"

"Yeah, crazy."

"Number two is being locked in a chastity cage with the wife/partner as the key holder."

"I see." You have to admit she is persistant.

"So, I tried to get you to accept number one, then tried number two as a route to number one, but couldn't get you to quite commit to either, is that how you see it?"

"Yes my love, sorry my love."

"Well actually, I think it's me that has to say sorry. I shouldn't have started up at that end of the list, it was foolish of me. So, what I'm going to do is start at the other end of the list, and see if we can establish some fantasies which you have, which you would be happy to actually do. Does that sound ok to you?"

"Yes my love, very ok, thank you." This was starting to sound like fun.

"That's ok, my sweet. Now, I'm not going to tell you what number these are, I'll just suggest them and see if you have the fantasy, then if you do, I'll ask whether it's something you would do without all that stressing. Is that ok?"

"Oh yes my love, that sounds brilliant."

"Good. I'll only tell you ones I would be prepared to do, so then if we're both prepared to do them we can go ahead and do them. Is that a great plan or what?"

"Yes my love, it's brilliant."

"Right then, in no particular order, here's the first one. Over the knee spanking or paddling?"

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes I have that fantasy."

"And would you like to actually do it. Or would you let me do it to you, I suppose I mean?"

"Yes my love."

"Do you mean, yes please?"

"Sorry, of course, yes please."

"Good, that's a great start. Now for my second one. Going out with me and encouraging me to flash my knickers, and/or tits." One of my favourite fantasies, this was going really well!

"Yes I have that fantasy, and yes please I'd very much like to do that."

"Excellent, me too. Number three, licking me between the legs upon demand, whenever and as often as I want. I guess we'd better add licking my arse to that one now, and even doing it just after you've cum in me?"

"Yes my love, I would gladly do that, for the rest of our lives together, as often and for as long as you would like, including after I've fucked you, and including when you've just been to the toilet, if you want that."

Why did I add that last part? I'd been let off doing that and then I went and added it back in. Sometimes I think I'm crazy, or maybe too kinky for my own good.

"Wow, fantastic! That one is going to happen from this moment, and I'll try the toilet thing. If I really like it, I may make you do it often."

"That would be fine with me."

"Ok, wow, this is going really well. So, four, letting me spank your balls, or maybe use a wooden spoon on them?"

"Well, it is a fantasy I have, but I'm not sure how brave I'll be."

"Right, well we come back to the chastity cage. The point of the cage is you'll put up with virtually anything to get to cum. Without it, where's your incentive?"

"My incentive is to please you my love. You can tie me up when you want to spank my balls, then I can plead and beg, but I am helpless. What do you think?"

"That sounds like a plan, ball spanking goes onto the list!"

"Shall I stop at that for now, or shall I add one more?"

"One more is good."

"Ok, so, watching me flirt with another man or men, and encouraging them to touch me and kiss me, but stopping short of having sex with them?"

"Right, well you've actually done that already."

"And since my evening with Paul, have you masturbated thinking about what happened?"

"Yes my love, I have."

"And have you been wanking more often because of that fantasy becoming a reality?"

"Yes, a lot, I haven't fantasised about anything else since that night."

That was certainly true, I'd been obsessed with replaying the scenes of that evening over and over in my head, and couldn't stop masturbating, whilst thinking about that evening.

"Thank you for being honest with me my darling, you must do that always."

"I promise I will my love."

"Right, tomorrow we'll make a start, and the last one will be the last one again. I promise we'll do everything else, and maybe a few new ones, before we'll get back to you watching me making out with another guy, ok?"

"Very ok, my love, thank you."

"You're welcome."

"Now what shall we start with? It's rhetorical, I'm not actually asking your opinion."

"Ok."

"Tomorrow we'll go shopping and see how many men I can flash my knickers and tits at. We'll shop for outfits that are even more suitable for flashing, then, in the evening I'll paddle your backside, maybe spank your balls, then you can spend the rest of the evening licking me to hundreds of orgasms, as I'll be so horny by then. What do you think?"

"It sounds so fantastic, thank you so much, I'm so excited!"

"But I haven't mentioned you getting to cum. I don't want you masturbating at all. I'll make you cum when I want you to"

"I'll be content to please you my love, and I'll control myself until you decide to give me release."

"Well that's good my darling, but if you are as brilliant as you are promising, at some point in the evening you can fuck me then lick out your cum from my cunt."

"That would be so wonderful, my love, I'll try so hard to deserve it."

"Ok, well it's time to sleep, promise me you won't wank."

"I promise my darling."

"Night night then."

"Night."